Page 132 of 152 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1514

Thread: Charles Patricius

Magic. With the things Miko had shown Hiruko thus far, he could just about believe some form of magic was in use. There had to be some kind of excuse, right? No normal person could do the things she'd done already. The woman he'd been dealing with during his previous car loss was ridiculous enough, and Miko was smaller than her by a fair amount while being capable of doing so much more. It didn't make sense, but he wouldn't question it. "Magic. I believe you~" he said in a flirting manner. Either way, it was stated that Miko didn't participate in Kegel exercises. She considered the idea, but Hiruko had to argue against it for the sake of everyone in the world with a dick. "Huah... I'm going to advise against that. You might break a man," he said, suffering a brief hiccup upon reaching the girl's cervix. She obviously had no issue with some very deep penetration. Actually, it seemed that was Miko's preference as she moved with the pace of an excitable dancer while clenching him even harder. She even smiled while doing so, as if her movements were completely normal. Maybe she was a stone-cold killer? "A-ah, no fair... You're just going to take off with a pace like that? I might be getting old; take it easy on the elderly~"

All the while, Akira remained silent and befuddled. Those questions in his mind kept repeating again, and again, and again. He must have done something wrong. No, he hadn't done anything to Mami at all. Maybe he did something wrong somewhere else in life, and this was his comeuppance? That made more sense than anything else he was thinking. The worst of it all was Mami standing there, smiling in the face of a man she'd essentially left for dead. Why did she even arrive for the date with these intentions? She could have just stood him up. If she'd done that and never acknowledged him again, Akira would have at least slowly realized the relationship was over. Anything was better than having all these questions and concerns weighing down on him so abruptly. The date wasn't happening; that was for the best. She did say no hard feelings, but... what could he say about that? Feeling in general was hard right now. All Akira could do for the time being was accept his fate. "I... I understand," he said reluctantly. Obviously, he wasn't enough to meet her standards. "Sumimasen."

Miko claimed magic was what she was using, and Hiruko flirted back that he believed her. "That's good. It'll be great I can show you more then~" she said offering the man a wink. She was feeling quite good currently, and definitely found herself being slightly more vocal and directly more flirty. Still, while she worked her way down his shaft, Hiruko advised against her use of kegel exercises lest she break a man. "Hm, I suppose I wouldn't want to break someone~" she said though something about her voice and face implied that she did in fact want to break someone. Ah, but it seemed she was doing a reasonable enough job, breaking in Hiruko. The man himself claimed to be elderly and wanted her to take it easy on him. "Oh? A bit too up tempo?~ I can take care of that. Still you can't be that old, Hiru-nii♫~" she sang his name and on that last movement of her hips she slowed herself down to an agonizing pace. Show and grinding did her ride become but still joyous as she made sure he knocked against the door of her womb with every single down stroke while every upstroke choked the life out of his dick. It was such a nice feeling she was enjoying it greatly and it had slowed down to something like a slow waltz, in threes... all the while she stared at him with a little smirk on her face. "Better?♪~" she sang as she leaned into him enjoying the slow movements of her own hips and those grinding taps against her womb's entrance.

At the same time, Mami knew she was destroying a man, but the truth of the matter was, she didn't really care. Maybe she'd pick up the pieces later or maybe she'd just leave him to his devices. She had to be certain after all, and it was true, he no longer met her standards. There were much better men out there and if tiny prepubescent rich girls could snag them, surely she could get one for herself. Just like that she steeled her own resolve pleased to have made a clean break. Ah, but Akira had apologized at the end, just like he always would. "Hai~" she said as if she hadn't just pummeled his existence. "Ja ne, Akira-kun~" she offered as if she intended to see him again. She didn't really but there was no reason he needed to know that. She'd run off soon after, pleased about her freedom and looking for something else. Whatever else he was up to today, was no longer her concern. There were bigger and better fish in the sea.

The declaration that Miko didn't want to break anyone didn't sound nearly as genuine as it probably should have. Hiruko's eyes narrowed as he looked in the face of a girl who definitely wanted to 'break' a man, whether by the same meaning or otherwise. Actually, he didn't even get to say anything before her response to his joke about pacing made clear every intention to break him. She slowed so very much in a moment, pressing down on his glans with every descent before clenching furiously for each subsequent ascent. Hiruko quickly lost control of his lower body, which was beginning to rock itself in rhythm to one of the smoothest rides he'd ever experienced without a doubt. No... it wasn't one of the smoothest. Another once featured superior body movement, but inside... couldn't be matched, and easily made up the difference and then some. Miko had all the nerve to ask if this was better, while Hiruko was sitting with mouth agape and sunglasses hanging halfway off his face. He wouldn't be broken... but his standard of living in terms of sex would be. "Iia. You're terrible, Kocchi♥~" he said regarding the girl's dangerous decision-making. "It's the best. I'll have to..." Another pause took place as a sigh forced itself past Hiruko's lips. "... actually try not to get you pregnant," he concluded. It was going to be difficult, and Hiruko wasn't doing himself any favors by grabbing onto Miko's ribcage at either side, rocking his own hips in opposing rhythm to hers.

Just like that, Mami was gone. Her goodbye was not so final, but it still felt as such. Akira let several minutes pass as he simply stood there, trying his best to process it all. He couldn't think of one solution. He couldn't think of one reason this all happened. In due time, he did begin walking... but he wasn't entirely there. Voices played in his head ─ memories of moments that he wondered about. Could he have done that better? What if that one day had been approached differently? Maybe he shouldn't have said that thing. Maybe he should have done that thing.

Little did Akira realize, those voices weren't all in his head. Some were the voices of other people nearby, being processed in his mind as needless background chatter. It would have been for the best if he listened to those, as they were exclamations of warning. Akira wasn't paying attention to anything outside of his head. As such, he'd walked off in the wrong direction. Surely that would have been fine. It could have been fine, if not for one simple fact: he'd walked into the road. A truck's horn was the only thing that successfully alerted him to reality. It was too late. Akira turned to see life-ending danger in front of him, and it was only by instinct that he raised the nearest arm and farthest hand in front of himself.

Only a few minutes later, an ambulance and multiple paramedics were on scene. . .

Declarations were made and actions were altered. Miko's slowed pacing seemed to have the desired effect. She looked to Hiruko who seemed to be a tiny bit worse for wear. Glasses half off his face, mouth agape, all was going well, she assumed. What was more, he had cheeky commentary to give, calling her terrible for her decisions in a sarcastic way. She figured this wasn't a true negative and continued her slow grinding which became a proper ride as his hips began moving in opposition to hers. Those tightening squeezes within her became more regular as she knocked against her end with his extra force added getting herself closer and closer to the end of her rope. Still, he liked what was going on. He claimed it was the best, and that he'd actually have to try not to impregnate her. To this, among moans and high notes she had but one thing to say. "Hai, Hiru-nii♪~ This is actually a really great joyride!~ Gambareyo♫~" she chimed seemingiy pleased as over the moments her pulsing became more regular. With his own hips working against her each of those knocks against her womb seemed to reverberate in her soul. It was so nice, how could she do anything but let out all those cute high notes within his car as she came happily around him. All the while those hips of hers kept moving, giving no reprieve. He'd feel the clenching tightness of her core as she climaxed literally while singing his praises. "Ooooh♥♪!~"

Meanwhile, another boy had walked into oncoming traffic. That was a whole mess which would be being taken care of as Sakura found herself freshly showered and sitting at the kitchen table finally playing Candy Crush. She seemed to be very in tune with the puzzle style game and the noises she heard from it encouraged her greatly. Still, she was sitting leg bouncing and with furrowed brow. She'd been doing a lot of thinking but didn't understand the work of her body currently. Kaguya was in the kitchen looking at the fridge, wondering if she really should order that pizza when Sakura spoke up. "Ka-nee... I don't understand something," she started which made a smile break out across Kaguya's face. "Sup? You stuck on a level or is it something else?" she asked seemingly willing to help the other girl. "I feel really strange. Kind of annoyed and empty but it isn't the kind of empty I think can be fixed with food." she said. All the while Kaguya had closed the door of the fridge and was now leaning against the counter truly looking at Sakura. There were several things it could be, but in the end she settled on the most likely reason for the girl's discontent. "Hm, if you aren't hungry you probably have the H." Kaguya which caused Sakura's brow to quirk. "Like you're horny or aroused but with no magical implications. Humans get that... there isn't a desire to create or destroy it's just a desire to have fun sexually. And without all the magic, mana and learning. Sex is just fun~" Kaguya explained. Sakura was quiet for a moment in contemplation.

A bit of luck was always good to have. Presently, Hiruko was having luck wished upon him. He thought the luck was already with him, given the circumstances. Either way, a bit more wouldn't hurt, lest he lose himself and make a life-ending... or rather, life-beginning mistake. There was a strange part of him that didn't think that would be a terrible outcome, and a stranger part that wished he could push a bit further despite being at Miko's natural end ─ and even colliding with it repeatedly by her own efforts. "I might actually need that luck. I'm having some very intrusive thoughts, Kocchi♥~" he announced while one hand returned to groping her breast. While Miko sang her way through an orgasm, he was beginning to lament the lack of condom. How was he going to manage pulling out? Well, he supposed that answer would be found one way or another soon enough. For the time being, he'd merely sit back and enjoy while the engine's rumble muffled any sounds that would have certainly alerted passersby otherwise. . .

Meanwhile, other bodies were moving about for entirely different reasons. Akira was being rushed to the nearest hospital after that truck stopped just in time to send him tumbling forward without rolling over his body. Ryohei was just getting on a train to make his way toward Kyoto for reasons unknown. Shota had recently woken, and would now be found at the card shop hearing some very interesting things. It was brought to his attention that Sakura was sent to his table the previous day as a setup. She was one of the rare girls brought into the shop by her apparent boyfriend. This had happened a few times before, and none of those girls remained with their boyfriends after encountering him. Now, Shota had the ultimate win under his belt. "Hahaha! You're kidding me! Well if she was so into that guy, how'd she end up like this?" he asked a group of boys while showing a series of images in his phone. A small group would see Sakura's bare, prostrate ass and dripping loins. They'd even bear witness to a brief clip of the purple-haired girl playing with the jizz on her tongue, and then... "And she was ready for it too! She sent these before we even met last night," Shota added while switching to the series of images sent to him via text. "I'm just waiting for her to come looking for more. They always do♥~"

Miko continued her joyride with the same rhythm and tempo she'd switched to, seeming to enjoy it even as she sang her way through a solo orgasm. Oddly enough, she sort of expected this kind of layout. She was prone to orgasming even when her partner didn't. But given the difference between male and female orgasms such was probably only considered positive. What was more, Hiruko kept up his own movements, claiming that he might need the luck because he was having intrusive thoughts. "Oh? I have those a lot~" she said with a smile on her face. Still, post orgasm she was now being properly molested again and with this as a given she decided some more intense circles were necessary. That grinding motion would intensify while her body remained close enough to grasp. There was a slight angle shift as she did this but her hips themselves remained rather active. "I'm glad to spread my mania a bit♪~" she said in good humor. Even so she found a hand resting against the opening of the spade on his chest. A girl with busy hands needed to remain busy one hand in that open space and the other would be found slipped around the back of Hiruko's neck gently teasing locks with her finger tips and treating him to a scalp massage as she began working herself towards another orgasm.

While Miko did Miko things, and a young man recently broken found himself in a hospital, a group of boys in a card shop were proving why women didn't normally enter such places. Ah but none of that was a concern of the women at the house, no... Sakura was having arousal as a physical sensation explained to her and she was left curious. "Sou, I am running pretty low on mana right now. I assume the sensation itself is by nature physical. I don't normally experience that sort of thing so that does explain why I feel this way," she concluded. "Arigatou Ka-nee..." she said. "Hai hai, I know it's a little hard becoming a girl in a world that isn't exactly clear about what that's supposed to be like. You can ask me anything you like. Mi-chan too... though she might freak out about it a little," Kaguya added. Now though, Sakura had a problem. How did she handle the physical need for sex while her preferred partner was outside of the realm? Well, there was the ability to copulate with someone else, but if it was just physical as a need it could be easily mediated while still dealing with her experimentation. She knew Ryohei was out of town which would have been her first choice as he was the one to spark such a thing in her initially. If not him there was one reasonable answer and it would still help in her research, "Where is Sai-kun?" she asked about Astolfo. Kaugya looked at the girl, again she wasn't judging. There were many things she knew about the one called Saika and given the way he was throwing himself at the girl in the carriage she figured he had succeeded. Besides that the idea that Kazuhiko was gone saving another girl he was already married to, gave he the impression that open relationships and harem life were simply more standard. If she had anything to say, she believed it was covered by what Miko had called 'Rule 1'. "Sai-nii ran off with a boner after getting stomped by Mi-chan's aunt.. I assume he went to share it with someone or something... gomen." she added. "Sou..." Sakura remained quiet seeming to give it some thought. If she needed to do something about her physical needs, she needed a satisfactory experience. Those were easier with specific options and though she'd rather use one she thought was more exciting she supposed being human was about accepting the limitations of situatioons. She would either suffer with her current frustration or... seek relief.

Hiruko wasn't the only one dealing with intrusive thoughts. According to Miko, they were a common occurrence to her. He couldn't relate. In his line of work, Hiruko found himself planning most aspects of his own life in advance. Ah, but that was business and this was pleasure. He couldn't conflate the two, but this was an extreme in one direction. "You should have warned me you had something contagious," he joked with a more purposeful squeeze of her bosom. The longer they went as such, the more Hiruko realized Miko was approaching orgasm once more. It was hard not to tell, considering how easily he felt every little convulsion inside her. By his count, her third would mark his first. They had a bit of time to go yet, but the tingle was just starting... and Hiruko wondered how he'd be feeling by the decisive moment.

Shota was laughing and flaunting, quite sure of himself and his accomplishment. As per usual, there were some hushed chants of 'bitch breaker' around the table he frequented, though they were not missed by the shop-owner. There was only one person they could have been discussing, realistically. That lovely girl from the previous day must have been subjected to something terrible, or maybe... she wasn't so lovely after all? It was none of his business. Either way, he ran a card shop ─ not a love hotel. So long as the youngsters kept their business elsewhere and kept only cards on the table, he had no issue. On the other hand, that particular redhead had been potentially problematic for some time yet.

Miko began her climb towards another orgasm and Hiruko continued to jovially be apart of the experience. It would seem he'd have liked to know about her 'contagion' before hand but she could only laugh about it. She supposed he was owed about that much, "Sou, well then I'll tell you now that all my friends call me a 'disruptive influence'~" she said as if it was a perfectly reasonable reference. Of course, as she continued that second orgasm would be reached and ridden through and only when it was over, did her tempo return to something a bit more upbeat. Not quite as fast as the original start, but a lot less relaxed than her previous two. Her desire seemed to be closer to wrecking herself than anyone else. With constant rolling knocks against the end of her person, repeatedly tapping against the entrance of her womb and feeling the reverberation of it in the depths of her being. What she couldn't know was that every knock was opening a certain box within her mind, all related to a certain demonic teacher of hers who had been the first to show her the infinite possibilities.

Just the same, Sakura was left to deal with her own horniness. Her series of options were being depleted by the moment. Kazuhiko was out of the realm saving their wife from the clutches of a pervert god. Ryohei was out of town for his 'gangster' related work. Saika was being his normal random self and was nowhere to be seen when he could have been used. If physical satisfaction was what she was looking for, she had no choice but rely on her only previous experience which brought her to orgasm. The red haired man called Kakihara had been at least capable of helping her achieve orgasm. He'd managed to show her the limitations of humans at least. She supposed with no other options and no desire to remain annoyed he was the best. She clicked off her game of Candy Crush and sent him a quick message. It would appear to be a very matter of fact thing. "Kakihara-san, are you up yet? I'm horny." That would be all the message said and it would be all it needed to. Kaguya for her part in this was watching the other girl seeming to wonder what was going on in her mind. It seemed she'd adjusted to some facets of modern life immediately but some things took more time. She'd left herself open to answering questions but she wondered if the girl would actually have any more, or what she was planning to do about her 'problem' when her husband was out for an unknown amount of time. That brought the other girl back to Miko's aunt Rita. That nice lady whose husband was probably a scumbag. Kaguya had no evidence of it, just a nagging suspicion based on her own experiences. "Hai, Ka-nee. I do have a few questions but I figured I would ask them when I had a pretty good list going," she said with a smile. "Hai!~ One thing though, if you're planning to go out, would you like to borrow something else to wear? I mean, Mi-chan got me some lounge wear so I am cool to share an outfit or two since I am not going out, so you don't have to wear the same thing all the time~" she offered Sakura since the girl didn't yet have clothes and may not want to buy some immediately. "Hm, I did notice I haven't seen most people except school children in the same outfits. Hai..." Sakura mentioned. And with that the girl would be led to Kaguya's bag where a few pieces of clothing would be picked out all while she waited for a text back, however long that took.

Disruptive influence was one way Miko could put things. In such a short amount of time, she successfully disrupted Hiruko's search, his plans for the day, and even his driving. Hell, she'd even thrown off his original plans for their sexual encounter; he wasn't thinking about her 'ride' being one that happened while they were still in the car. No matter; it was one hell of a time he now experienced. What could he do but keep pushing forward ─ apparently in a literal sense against Miko's cervix as she increased pace to batter at the door of her own womb? If she gained pleasure instead of pain from that, both parties could only be greatly pleased. Ah, but it wasn't just two who were experiencing something from her antics. One pair of eyes could see through the subconscious and conscious thoughts of certain connected individuals, and could thus see through time and reality itself each time that connection strengthened. That box contained... what some had taken to calling the sex devil, a sex demon, or other such things. He could see Miko's actions, and he could feel her subconscious reaching toward him. Miko had been called dangerous; she was mostly a danger to herself.

Meanwhile, one of the lads looking at Shota's phone saw a certain notification appear under the name Tohcchi. He read it quickly, and his eyes widened. Shota really wasn't making anything up; not that he believed that to be the case after seeing video evidence. "Neh, Aniki! Looks like you're done waiting!" he said, snickering. Shota turned his phone around immediately to open the message. What perfect timing that was. "What can I say? It's a gift~" the redhead claimed while happily sending the reply: 'Tohcchi, that's no way to send a message like that. It should come with a picture that shows how horny you are,' he sent first, thinking it would be another good flex for the boys around him. 'I've got a busy night, but I'm at the shop now,' he said immediately afterwards. 'Come get it. I'll make you scream this time. ♥'

'I'm in danger♪~' Miko's inner voice sang that sentence. It was one of her most conscious and unconscious thoughts. She had the feeling most times she was being watched, but whenever she was doing something a little bit naughty, she could swear a very specific individual was looking at her. Try as she might, she had a difficult time completely wiping that particular individual from her brain after he first popped up as a thought. But her current mood said... 'Oh well, we'll come for him too♫!~' how interesting, how bold. It seemed that there was a certain adjustment in her attitude that led her to believing that even being in danger was fine to some extent. Whatever the case the current 'danger' was the blonde man she was riding in the front seat of his Ferrari. Actually, the engine purring, the breathing the slick sounds of her core and even, those high key moans of hers, were creating quite the atmosphere. As her third orgasm built to a fever pitch, the added aspect of danger pushed her methods. Her graceful ride was one of constant rhythm and it was being beaten into the entrance of her womb. She really did enjoy the sensation, even when she knew there was an evolution to make it better. Oh well... enough of those nudges would have her body near convulsing around Hiruko's shaft as she sang out one of the happiest and most relieving notes of her life. "Aaaaah!♪♥!~" those hips of hers shaking in their movements against her womb, how long until Hiruko needed to pull out? She didn't know but she assumed another snack would be on the menu.

Meanwhile, Sakura was given some clothing that Kaguya thought she might enjoy. She looked them over and then went to the bathroom stripping out of her other clothes and beginning the process of switching into these new ones. Kaguya had been most helpful, reminding her to empty any pockets she had and even providing her with a small hand bag to make up for the clothes that wouldn't have any. In the middle of getting dressed in the spare clothes provided by Kaguya, including some black lace undergarments the girl provided still on a hanger she received a series of text messages. The first claiming that she needed to do more to express herself, when sending the message she had. The second claiming his location was the card shop she'd visited before. And the third telling her to come and get it and a promise of her screaming. Sakura's attitude had become a bit less flexible in the past few hours, her messages would be reflecting that. "I'm certain the message was received as intended. I need to go buy some things at the card shop anyway. And you can try." just like that Sakura was getting dressed again, but she supposed she'd already learned about the visual nature of men so she snapped a quick photo of herself in the mirror with that shirt of hers open over her chest the bow untied and one leg up in front of the bathroom mirror, with her skirt lifted to give a view of those fresh panties. It was a full frontal with no nudity but that thong was digging into her flesh and her face seemed lightly pinkened. And with that she finished dressing. The button up shirt had a few extra frills and a pale purple broach connecting it at the collar. A red ribbon tie completing it. The black pleated mini-skirt had a couple of gold ornamentation pieces on its front and was tight at the top, hugging Sakura's curves before flaring out. Her look was completed by a pair of thigh highs and some plain loafer shoes but she somehow still looked like her normal seductive self when she came out of the bathroom. She stood in the kitchen placing her deck box, and cash and phone into the little bag she was given. "I'm going to the card shop. How do I look?" she asked of Kaguya who looked over over and gave a whistle. "Extra cute. Be careful out there... have some fun~" Kaguya encouraged the girl, not even realizing that she was sending her off to a dick appointment.

Page 132 of 152 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142 ... LastLast