"People can be upset while doing anything. Just imagine... seeing the blood of your own mother spilled onto the first slice of your birthday cake," Kusanagi said in the most casual, offhanded manner. Even while speaking of such dark matters, he licked another fingertip of icing. "I noticed you made this yourself. It's delicious," he commented just as randomly. As for the earlier peepshow he'd taken part in, Rita claimed it wasn't nice. He disagreed. "But you want to be seen. You haven't been touched in so long, if I told you I masturbated while watching you... you would be flattered. And yes, I almost did," the male added.

He'd been far too immersed in watching Rita's masturbation the previous night. Her face contorted in so many wonderful ways. Paired with her voluptuous and unused body, it created a perfect scenario of waste, loss and an eventual death in Kusanagi's mind. He'd been so giddy while thinking about it previously. "Maybe you should have fucked that boy. The despair after realizing what you've done would have been fun to watch. I've been wondering how things would go if you slept with someone bigger than Suzuki-ya. Though... I suppose that could be any man you've met over the past few days." With that said, Kuzanagi took one additional swipe of icing before turning on his heel. That long, green ponytail swished about during his faultless movements, but lo... Rita wished to dress herself. "Mm. I guess people usually get dressed for a funeral," Kusanagi mused, content to wait just briefly. When she came downstairs, Rita did so in a new attire... and most importantly, without her contacts. "Now you're perfect," Kusanagi commented while looking at her. Contact lenses were terrible things for how they affected one's tears, and thus their entire expressions during the moments he favored most. Without further ado, Kusanagi led the way out of the house. Strangely enough, he wasn't taking her very far from her own shop ─ heading toward a certain fine dining restaurant only a block or two away.