Going along they went, it seemed to be that Reiji and the more mature type adults in general had more self control than one might have thought. That smirk on Sakura's face went no where as Reiji admitted to having thoughts concerning sex in his car, but only commented with nice try. Something about that statement made her chuckle. "Was it? That was more of an observation. I noticed it while taking pictures," she claimed and this was the truth. She'd basically extrapolated his thoughts based on her own understanding. She also figured that humans saw this sort of thing as 'taboo' at least a little given more people weren't just caught doing it. But that wasn't really important for the moment. "I do like the tone of your voice right now though... I wonder how long it will last~" she said in a teasing manner. Frustrations and temptatoins seemed to be growing but that only made sense around Sakura. Patience was a virtue she maintained and would easily continue to simply sit and talk with the man driving her to his house knowing that copulation was on the table.

In the meantime, philosophy was being discussed by a lady of the night and a potential customer. Rather the customer had already offered a large sum and she assumed she was walking towards her death in some way. Whatever use he had for her, she didn't necessarily know, but it was obvious that sex wasn't strictly speaking all he wanted. Still there was the matter of her calling him freaky and him pointing to one of the things she'd revealed about men who patronized her. "I didn't choose that, he did." she said as if that didn't reflect on her in the lightest. It seemed her type was his favored, the type of person who was miserable with no way out was the kind who lied in their expressions the most. "I guess. Sad, tired, stupid.... misery in those cases is obvious," she claimed seeming to understand his take a bit better, but now why her in the moment. Still he claimed she could do the things she liked to him when they arrived at the hotel. "Uh...huh. That's fucking weird. But whatever..." she said but it wasn't like she cared who she used as a footstool, sat or stepped on, but when asked about things she hated, "I hate gross bodily fluids. And I hate pain... " she explained though somehow she felt like it wasn't actually a good idea to tell him what she hated, she also felt like keeping it to herself would just make him try to hurt her. It was a weird realization. Was he a weird sadist who wanted to break someone else?