Page 139 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139
Results 1,381 to 1,383 of 1383

Thread: Charles Patricius

While Shota worked toward emptying his balls inside Sakura, Hiruko decided it was time to fill his camera reel with this new and impressive brunette. First and foremost, she wanted a picture of him to use as a contact photo. He wasn't the least bit shy; she could do whatever she wanted. "You can take any kind of picture you want of me. One stipulation: if a picture of me exists, you have to be the only person with that picture. I don't keep them saved to my own phone or anything either," he explained briefly. There were several women whom Hiruko had relations with in his image folder, but one would never find a picture of the man himself within his personal device. There were, of course, various reasons for that ─ reasons he wouldn't be disclosing.

Miko was obviously the shy type, easily flustered by little things. Frankly, that was part of her appeal, and the primary reason he thought this kind of photoshoot would work wonders for her. "You're fine, Kocchi. And I do mean... fine," he offered with a flirty wink. With that, Miko was seating herself upon the table. That one leg came up, and her breasts clad in fine lace jutted out. Hiruko steadied his phone, holding it as if it were a legitimate camera in its vertical position. "A ten-to-one payout," he called her pose. The brightest of smiles was on his face as he snapped an image. Even when he did, his phone didn't move from that spot. "Just like that. I was right, by the way. This camera wants to be all over you almost as much as I do. Dazzling♥~" he complimented in the moment.

Sakura would be on the receiving end of quite a bit of extra mana though eventually someone would find their limit. Miko on the other hand was learning a strange rule held by Hiruko involving pictures of himself. He claimed, she could take any kind of picture of him she liked, but she had to be the only one with that picture. Beyond that he didn't keep pictures of himself or anything like that. Hiruko gave off the vibes of someone who had secrets, but Miko wasn't the type to pry into anyone's hidden motivations. She accepted his rules with a nod and a smile. "Hai, I understand." Miko said affirmatively. She'd be getting her pictures but she needed something specific so she could wait a bit. Instead she was being photographed, in that first position mentioned by Hiruko. He claimed she was fine, like great looking in the flirty way. 'Am I fine? I'm fine!' she seemed to be internalizing. He liked the picture he took and went on to comment claiming it was a high pay out and smiling in such a way that she was stunned looking at him. His further words only made her blush harder. 'Dazzling? Does anyone use that word to describe me?' she couldn't help the smile that spread across her face. and the twitch in her loins. "Hiru-nii you keep talking to me like that, I'm going end up all over you," she murmured not even knowing what to say but being way to pleased. If he kept talking to her like that, she might eventually walk around fully believing in the words he spoke.

Meanwhile now that it was late afternoon, Saori was sitting around on her phone once more. Today was the day she was expecting her sister to finally show up with her clothes. "Yes! Finally she's almost here. Thanks for letting me borrow a few clothes, Kaguya-chan..." she offered the girl sitting around the house once again just lounging. Saori herself was dressed in Kaguya's borrowed yoga pants and one of those compression tanks which seemed to hold her chest but showed the shape of them so directly. Those yoga pants were squeezing all of her curves as well while she paced waiting for more text message updates. "Don't worry about it. I'm here to dress the amply proportioned~ Mi-chan is mostly on her own. Which is why I assume she's still out right now," Kaguya said, with a playful eye roll. At the same time a certain individual was sending a text message not to her sister but to a completely different individual. "ETA? I'm sure she's pacing right now~" the message was sent to a certain messenger.

Miko had a great reaction to the recently-paid compliment. Seeing her smiling, blushing face, Hiruko had the perfect opportunity to take a second picture from the same angle. This had been his plan when taking the first picture, in truth. "Gotcha~" he teased. Two for the price of one was good, but he felt... it wasn't over yet. As she was, Miko proved to be a tantalizing source of... something ─ something he couldn't readily describe. Just the same, she had one of the cutest little threats in response to his praise. "Iia. You had your chance, Kocchi," he said while staring her down in the most directly challenging... or rather, almost possessive manner. "Remember? The bad girl Kocchi was in the car. The good girl Kocchi... should show put all her cards on the table right about now~" Hiruko suggested in a roundabout way. He wondered what Miko would say or do in response. If she required bluntness, however, he was more than ready to provide it again.

In the meantime, there was a lone male figure with a slim build, long black hair in a low and messy ponytail, and bright amber eyes walking the streets of Osaka. He wasn't far from Tenjou Yuuya's home when his phone vibrated. A time of arrival was requested, certainly involving the large bag he was currently lugging around. With only one hand available, he deftly sent a return message while weaving through the busy streets. 'About two minutes. The streets here are busier than I expected in the evening.'

Page 139 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139