Page 133 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1522

Thread: Charles Patricius

Those eyes that viewed Miko through reality were more open now. She'd come for him too, would she? How interesting. That decision was quite some time ago, as was their agreement. Miko and her other selves were stalling for longer than necessary. No matter. Whenever she approached the one called Mugen, she'd have no choice but to learn karma had no sense of good or bad, but could instead be a simple matter of words versus actions. For now though, she'd have the joy of all actions that accumulated karma against her... like riding a new acquaintance to her third orgasm, and his first since penetration occurred. Hiruko surely couldn't take anymore. Some time had passed, longer than most mortal men could claim, but also much shorter than he was accustomed to. This much had been expected for a few minutes. "Haah~" he sighed deeply. "Kocchi, it's up to you again. You've got maybe three more moves before I can't hold it anymore~" he said with certainty. Whether in or out, Miko's decision was key. They only had a matter of seconds left before Hiruko... opened the second champagne bottle of their evening. Apparently, he'd already given up on caring where it flowed, but there was a notable hand clutching Miko's back and an equally notable upward thrust of his own hips to signal his body's preference.

Shota received Sakura's response message in a short time. Much to his dismay, there was no image attached... but instead a counterargument. True, her message was received as intended. That wasn't his point at all. He was working on another message when something started downloading: a picture sent by Sakura. There was no nudity, but he could see her lower lips trying to consume that thong. Perhaps Shota didn't get what he was looking for, but it was close enough. As such, the message he'd been working on was altered. 'That's better!' he sent. 'It's all about building the hype,' he added. 'See you soon," he concluded before showing that new image to all who were interested in seeing it.

Hiruko and Miko were quite entwined and though he'd spoken of being quite good at pulling out and Miko had put her faith in him as her lucky charm it seemed their combined luck would be running out. Why? Well, it seemed that faith was being placed in her once again but with Hiruko gripping onto her back and thrusting up into her pelvis her body's natural inclination was to push down and her mind said shouldn't I? This mix of things allowed that proverbial cork to pop right against her cervix. A prayer was uttered earnestly to the only god Miko ever prayed to, 'Seimei-sama, tasukete.' Miko was nothing if not devout in her adoration, though she was up to something a bit less than savory she had faith that her adored god would not forsake her. Though Hiruko couldn't enter her womb as much as she would have liked him to, an explosive feeling was surely one which couldn't be denied by someone like Miko. A secondary orgasm rode her body like a wave and left her core grasping at the cock within her almost desperately. She couldn't even bring herself to feel properly ashamed of herself as her face reddened. "Woops. Intrusive thoughts are intrusive..." While a pair dealt with that particular problem...

Sakura found herself dressed and ready to go out again. Of course this one would continue sending her messages and as she left out of the house once more, it would seem this was a good picture and he claimed that such things were all about building hype. "Noted. See you soon." was all she sent back. Of course, she had no problems with what was being said but she couldn't shake a strange notion she was developing. Regardless a certain itch was developing and it needed to be scratched and as such she'd be making her way to the card shop on foot with a certain amount of annoyance still present in her visage. At the very least, she didn't have to worry about the implication of another 'all night' event and she would be able to go on about her day afterwards and be back in time to await the return of Kazuhiko and Angelica. That thought was quite comforting. She supposed there were a few other things to look forward to as well, like Candy Crush.

What was Miko's decision going to be? It was nothing verbalized to Hiruko, but an eventual downward slam gave him all the information he needed. Right against her cervix, he was expelling a full burst of ejaculate which sprayed into the womb like an injection. Maybe Hiruko couldn't enter the womb due to whatever natural hindrance was in place... but he could still fill it in another way, it seemed. As he throbbed through the final bout of leakage, Miko blamed intrusive thoughts on her recent decision. Hiruko was regulating his own breathing, responding only after a few moments. "Whew! I think... it was worth it. Yeah, it was definitely worth it. But you're not done yet, are you?" he asked teasingly, his arm relaxing around Miko's back. A bit of effort let Hiruko straighten his seat even while Miko remained in his lap. He could easily take the wheel like this, and in fact, he did exactly that, pulling out of the parking space with ease. "How about we go somewhere and try something else? There's still something I want to see, after all~"

And so, time would pass. Hiruko would be driving to a hotel, and Shota would be playing a couple of games while awaiting Sakura's arrival. In the meantime, Akira was being rushed into emergency treatment at Hayaishi Hospital. Word spread quickly that he'd probably be missing for some time, and some students within his dormitory were already talking about it. "Yeah dude! It was Kurusu! Irina saw the whole thing; she said it looked like Nanami broke up with him, and then boom!" said one male student.

Miko felt her womb being filled and grinned. There was a secondary pulse within her loins that reminded her of the powers she was once able to flex... absorbing the mana dumped into her womb for her own sustenance. She wasn't sure it would have the same effect, but she was certain she felt rather light currently. And maybe even a little drunk. That taste of his was a little alcoholic, perhaps she'd become a bit power drunk, from taking in mana that was a bit stronger than she expected. She'd only drank from Marisbury which led to a different sort of filling of her body, but this... this was a sensation she'd quite enjoy. Soon enough the seat was being sat up and even while Miko remained in his lap, Hiruko seemed to be in the mood to drive. "Definitely worth it, intrusive though my thoughts are~" she chimed seeming to relax in his lap, against his chest as she sat up. "Iia, I'm not done. If I am being honest that was more like an appetizer... I feel a bit wired now. And I'll show you what you like, Hiru-nii♪♥~" Miko chimed still flirty as ever. All faith placed in the god she chose and she would continue having a good time. Odd though it was, she quite liked being small in someone's lap, it was definitely worth the endeavor itself, she thought.

Meanwhile, a girl was locking up her dorm room headed for a particular gym so she could get a workout in before her late class. Of course, she would be stopped by the random chatter of her classmates, her glasses becoming a shining light as she heard mention of the guy she liked. "Kusuru-kun?" she murmured quietly to get a good listen. She walked up to her dormmates to hear out the rest of the conversation and ask important questions. Nanami had broken up with Kusuru, that was great news, but what was this boom? "What boom? What happened? Tell me everything!" the girl finally chimed in. She'd missed something quite important and whatever it was she needed all the details immediately. It would seem that fortune was smiling on her, and she wouldn't be letting it slip between her fingers. Her brown pigtails were moving around just a bit as she seemed to be quite excited. If anyone cared to notice she had a very fair figure even in her unassuming sweater and jeans. She had a bag of clothes for the gym in her hands and a pair of headphones in her other hand. But, none of that mattered, she had information to gather.

While Hiruko and Miko drove recklessly toward a hotel, or... frankly whatever suitable location Hiruko could find, another brown-haired girl was perking up at the mention of a certain name. A few young men were discussing recent tragedies, as university students tended to do when there were no classes for any of them. In the midst of this, a familiar lass from down the hall was listening. "Ugh, that sucks. I was gonna say lucky me, maybe Nanami will throw it my way since Kusuru wasn't doing shit with it. Oh well~" one lad said. Just then, the eavesdropper revealed herself with an immediate demand for information. Three faces turned to her, all shocked by her sudden appearance. Among them however, was one male who knew the most information of the group. "Ah, Ichinose. You just coming out?" he asked first and foremost. Word was traveling quickly about the recent wreck stopping all traffic just a bit south of the school. "If you're going out, don't go south. Kusuru just got hit by a truck and rushed off to Hayaishi. Nobody knows if he's even gonna make it, but traffic's all blocked-up from the truck swerving and crashing!" he explained. "Nobody's even able to find out what's up with Kusuru because they're not letting people through until the wreck is cleared."

Unluckily for that one individual male who seemed to be interested in Nanami, the girl who walked up wasn't particularly fond of that girl. She didn't know why boys were so very stupid but many of them seemed to fall for that particular kind of girl. Decent enough in the looks department for everyone to overlook her horrid personality. It was like when they laid eyes on her they didn't bother to notice the lack of other people around her or the fact that all her 'jokes' came at the expense of other people. She'd get back to that in a moment though as she was addressed by her surname as the less familiar tended to do with one another she was given some real information. "Hai, I was gonna get a work out in a bit early today." she said seeming to choose to ignore the male who'd spoken about that other girl. Hayaishi hospital. The young man she'd been waiting to have a chance at for four long months was in the hospital because that evil bitch couldn't even do a breakup without endangering someone's life. Whatever, if people couldn't get through to the south by car she had another method, but it would just take her a bit. She pulled up her phone and plotted a jogging course, from her university down the hospital. "That's terrible. I know what to do though, I'm going... I'll have news when I get back!" the young woman known as Ichinose said as she turned to go back into her room to change into her workout clothes. She'd be jogging straight from here but before she left there was one other thing to say. "Oh, you should definitely go after Nanami. Two horrible people deserve each other!" she said sticking her tongue out at the other boy while going back to her room. Perhaps she hadn't needed to say that, but she was beyond being apologetic or sad for people who refused to notice what was plain to see before their eyes. Nanami Mami was a total bitch and she and most other girls knew that within a few seconds of talking to her. She emerge from her room a few minutes later, in long joggers, a zip-up jacket with only her phone, wallet and keys on her person. Her work out today would be a run and she'd be going to Hayaishi hospital to check on Kusuru Akira.

The passage of time came once more. Hiruko and Miko were on the road while the former plotted a path to the nearest five-star hotel. Ichinose, as she'd been called, was on her way to a hospital where Akira was currently receiving x-rays and painkillers. Sakura was on her way as well, specifically to the card shop where Shota lay in wait. He'd recently completed two games that took little to no time at all, and was midway through the third. It seemed he was on cloud nine, as some would say. He'd successfully broken down another woman who had herself a boyfriend before. Now, here she was, looking for him once again after only one night out. It hadn't even been a full 12 hours since they separated, and it wouldn't be another 12 hours before he was no longer living in that dusty old house. It was a stroke of good fortune that Sakura texted when she did, as he had a special invitation waiting for her.

In the short time that Sakura had spent walking she was preparing herself for dealing with the physical problems of being human. Perhaps this was the real issue of humanity, physically experiencing sensations and not having the time or space to properly deal with them. It was odd to consider that she'd never once felt so strangely before in the physical sense. In truth mana depletion wasn't something she had to deal with very often. Needing a physical release instead of simply feeding herself mana was an odd thing to have to do. In truth, she would have preferred using such feelings on a different target. Ryohei was one such individual and now that she was entering the card shop and looking even the man behind the counter was a fairly good option. While thinking about the first meeting between them and now had the oddest sensation that he was an acceptable individual. Perhaps she'd test that later. Still she entered the card shop in her new outfit and began looking around. "Konbanwa," she looked towards where the shop keep should be and offered him a smile. She had purchases to make so she'd be making them first, scanning the shop and seeing Kakihara and looking at him blankly.

Shota was initially unaware of Sakura's arrival. He still had a game going, and he was talking a fair amount to the other lads who also remained ignorant for the time being. The shop owner, however, was acutely aware of every person who entered the establishment. Frankly, he was surprised she showed up again after all he'd been hearing for the past twenty minutes or so. Eyes widened behind those glasses, which he proceeded to push up with his fore and middle fingers. "Konbanwa, Tohsaka-chan. It's good to see you revisiting. How can I help you today?" he asked. This was a fortuitous meeting indeed. Girls in card shops were a scarcity, but Sakura appeared today as a beacon of hope for brighter days. He relished the idea that, one day, all players of all genders would safely visit and enjoy their games, trades and chats. Not only was it good for business ─ it was good for atmosphere as well. As such, he'd happily cater to whatever Sakura desired during her time spent here, regardless of what she got up to whilst away.

Sakura had entered the card shop, completely unaware that anyone had been talking about her in a way that this world would consider negative. No, instead she was simply pleased to be back inside this space that would allow her to learn more about the card game. She offered a smile and was greeted in return. He claimed it was good to see her revisiting and that was strange, did he think she wouldn't? "Of course, I'm revisiting. I like this game, is that unusual?" she asked innately curious but wondering why it would be surprising she was visiting again. "I did some work for Rita-san at the convenience store today and she paid me for it and told me to have fun with it... so I want to buy a few things to improve my game," she offered sweetly. "I'd like those card sleeves," she said pointing at a set with a cherry blossom motif. "And that playmat," she said pointing to one which had a large tree seemingly set in a place that looked a lot like her homeland, complete with a tenshukaku. She was willing to be a paying patron here with her generally polite and innocent demeanor. This older gentleman was quite nice and he had a lot going on for himself. Perhaps it'd be worth continuing to talk to him, she was sure she had a good feeling about him.

Page 133 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143 ... LastLast