Page 146 of 146 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146
Results 1,451 to 1,459 of 1459

Thread: Charles Patricius

"Hai hai~ I know I could have done it earlier. I just forgot 'cause I had that stuff going on... and let me tell you, it wa─" While Shota began the process of explaining his situation, Reiji raised a hand to silence the lad. He didn't care to hear any of those tales, truth or lie. "Daijoubu. If all you want is a briefcase, I suppose I can manage a sale if I process it for tomorrow's workday," said Reiji. Shota seemed quite pleased about that outcome, but Reiji had more to say. "Are you going to continue visiting this shop after your move? If so, I may just put a briefcase on your tab," the older male added. Shota nodded, waving off the idea of going anywhere else. "Of course, sensei! I'm only moving to the beach! It's almost an hour out, but that'll be fine when I get a new car~" Hearing the promise of return, Reiji nodded. All he had to do now was acquire a briefcase for the lad, but. . .

Before Reiji could move, Sakura had a hand upon the end of his manhood. He jerked just slightly, alerting Shota to the strange movement. "Eh? You alright over there, sensei?" the younger male asked. Reiji raised a hand to wave off any concern. "Hai. I'm sure you've heard how it is. Once you pass thirty, the knees start going," he joked. Upon looking down, Reiji witnessed something he could almost swear he'd seen before... though surely he would have remembered the sight of that gesture from that face. With her other hand, Sakura would very quickly notice a growth and hardening beneath Reiji's pants. Well, he certainly wouldn't be moving just yet. "Sumimasen. Which briefcase would you like, Kakihara-kun?"

It seemed for a moment that Sakura was about to hear this supposed bragging of Kakihara's, but... it was silenced before it began properly. For humans to be creatures of privacy and secrecy, this one seemed to enjoy talking about things a strange amount. More than that, Sakura honestly thought he was way too excited given what had happened, if she'd had to describe it, she would have claimed the session was good, and scratched a certain itch she needed scratched at a time. But she would have also prefaced her desire to use others for the task, even Saika was a better choice in general. Reiji was planning to add this particular purchase to Kakihara's tab, as if he wanted to get rid of his quickly. He'd also silenced the lad's story, which was intriguing, Sakura figured it was part of his propriety to not partake in the tales that he would have offered. It was probably also for the best, as this was currently the best time Sakura had so far, and she was trying to not have to rewind the area around Reiji too many times more.

Admittedly, she was being a bit devious, but she felt like a little sneakiness would add to the moment a bit and help him with his decision making. Yes, that was the way to think about it. She'd had a certain reaction when she felt that man's cock hardening beneath her hand. A wicked grin spread across her face as she realized what had actually happened. What was more, he was now leaning down towards her looking for a particular briefcase. But he was also saying something about his knees and being old. Sakura had a pretty good idea of his physique given her proximity and she was certain... 'There is nothing wrong with Reiji-san's knees.' she said. With that gesture already made and having done its job she poked those knees and found herself looking at the man's face. She figured she could do her part to help him, and shuffle a briefcase or two forward while not revealing her own location.

"Sou. You should really be more careful, sensei. Get a chair in here or something; you stand too much!" Shota advised. Reiji had no actual problems with his knees, or anything for that matter. He did, however, have a need for excuses at the time. "Uhh, I'll take a large one. One of those with the display cases under the lid," Shota requested while Reiji reached down. The older male realized Sakura's hand had yet to move, and frankly... he wasn't expecting it to after seeing her expressions down there. She seemed ready and willing to assist, however, so he spoke in a guiding manner. "Mm. I only have those in silver with a black trim. Is that alright?" he asked while reaching out to claim a briefcase. If Sakura slid one toward him just a little, he'd easily be found placing it atop the counter.

All the while, Shota was shrugging. He'd hoped for a specific design for his new container, but there was nothing to be done about it now. "If that's all you've got, it'll have to do. And actually... I'd like to go ahead and clear my tab now, if that's no problem," Shota said while reaching into his wallet. Reiji sighed, having to pull up the information for that tab in his computer, even having to add new information to it. "I'm telling you now, Kakihara-kun, this is the only time I'll be making an exception of this nature. Even if you're coming here from an hour away, I won't be allowing after-hours exchanges in the future," Reiji said firmly while Shota nodded. In truth, he was only making an exception now because there was an erection building in his pants, and shooing the lad out would have been more awkward than anything else.

Sakura had successfully given an adult man a boner and felt like she was in a pretty good place to receive what she wanted. It'd taken a bit more doing than most, but she was quite satisfied knowing she'd managed even this much. Just the same Kakihara seemed to be taking quite a long time to get to the point of his purchase. It seemed that Reiji wouldn't be able to just reach for the briefcase he wanted, a quiet and subtle Sakura would turn herself a bit peeking around to slide forward the item he was looking for so he could place it on the shelf. She'd been very careful to pick it and move it. Being sneaky required a certain amount of discretion after all.

It seemed that Reiji was going to be making several exceptions today. Clearing out the tab of Kakihara while a jokingly pouty Sakura came to fully understand the length and girth of his manhood. He really was packing something extra. If one like Kakihara saw it, he might not be so keen to brag. That being said, Sakura saw that as a problem in general with the privacy aspect of this particular society. Right there with the lack of violence to enforce social hierarchy. Perhaps she was simply thinking too much like one of her fathers? She'd have to think about it a bit later, while she held her breath and kept a steady eye on Reiji as he seemed to want to clear the debt of Kakihara before he left town. He even gave the warning that he wouldn't be allowing this sort of behavior later. The other suggestion he made, was for this man to get a chair, this was one Sakura could agree with... for deviant reasons of course.

Luckily for Reiji, Sakura's deviance wasn't too ridiculous. She'd never removed her hand from him, but at least there wasn't some growing distraction to deal with. As such, he could focus well enough to bring up Shota's tab and figure the price of his new purchase. "With the addition of this briefcase, your tab total is 218,700 yen," he said flatly. Shota whistled in that moment. He didn't realize such a massive total had been racked up since the last series of tournaments, but that was alright. "Yikes! Not leaving much for gas money, eh sensei?~" he asked teasingly.

Reiji had no verbal or visual reaction to those words. This was an exchange of business, so he was to be paid in full. Shota had a tab that would be called at 250,000 yen, so it was best he pay right away. A credit card was produced. Of course he'd be using a credit card. Sighing yet again, Reiji pressed a few keys and swiped the card to begin a new batch. This was the reason doors were to be locked at closing time; late customers were never convenient. "Goaikoiitadaki arigatou gozaimasu," Reiji said upon placing Shota's card atop the briefcase, sliding both across the counter. "Arigatou, sensei! Oh, and can I─"

"Kakihara-kun," Reiji interjected whatever Shota intended to say. The politeness he offered to Sakura was reserved for customers who followed social etiquettes and shop customs. Though usually a good patron, Shota was doing neither of those things presently. Hearing his name spoken in a somewhat foreboding way, Shota fell silent and took a tentative step back ─ only to see the glare hidden just below the surface of Reiji's glasses and eyes. Strange; his lips showed a smile, but his eyes belied something else entirely. "Business is closed for the day. I apologize for the confusion of the unlocked door, but please reserve all purchases and enquiries for business hours. Arigatou... gozaimasu."

Sakura's deviance was quite high, but she already knew this man to be quite the stickler about his work based activities. Like many others who could have been here, she wouldn't interrupt him when the thing he was serious about was on the table. Instead she simply allowed her hand to stay where it was, happily assessing mana flow and knowing she might actually get to gorge herself properly in a bit. Such a thought made her feel quite empty inside, but not in the purely horny sort of way. Perhaps she'd end up asking the rest of the group about that feeling later as well? Regardless she'd be none too patiently waiting for Kakihara to leave.

While Sakura didn't have a vast knowledge of transactions, she'd done enough research between the last two days to know that Kakihara was actually being incredibly inconsiderate by showing up so late and by making additional requests when he'd initially asked for a single thing. What she'd observed of Japanese culture so far, said they took consideration of others quite seriously. Ah, but because of his less than savory actions she got to witness something rather interesting. An intensity to Reiji which was otherwise unseen seemed to seep out of him. There was an air of authority to the way he said Kakihara's name which sent light shivers down the girl's spine. 'Oh? I like that~' she thought happily while looking up at Reiji, she gave him another wink in her way as she generally approved of this firm handed approach. And then they'd be waiting for the proper exit.

"H-hai... yeah, gomen. I got excited and forgot about that part. I'll be on my way now!" Shota blurted out quickly as he stumbled away from the counter. Akaba Reiji always had a terrifying side, though it was seen rarely. Reiji waved as the lad made a swift exit, leaning into the counter and sighing deeply during the wait. In doing so, he saw Sakura winking in another flirtatious gesture. This day was only getting stranger by the moment.

Soon enough, the shop door shut. Reiji waited only a few additional moments for the sound of a car door shutting as well. Only then did he feel comfortable enough to speak again. "Yare yare. There's always one person who thinks it's acceptable to approach the shop after closing hour. Though, that one was my fault for not locking the door. Now... might I ask what you're doing down there?" he wondered, looking down at the girl who'd been holding onto his groin during that entire transaction. She'd put him in a rather precarious situation this night.

Shaky, fearful. Interesting. Kakihara was very much intimidated by Reiji, that much was very obvious to Sakura. It would seem he was in quite the rush to get out of the store after it became obvious that Reiji had no interest in entertaining him.

This shops proprietor leaned against the counter while Sakura remained where she was. She too listened and found herself completely dispelling that use of 'Presence Concealment' as soon as Kakihara had cleared the door. Still she was quiet, waiting for words from Reiji and eventually getting them. It would seem he had a bit of frustration to vent about the nature of that last entrance. "He knew the shop was supposed to be closed. It is wildly inconsiderate for him to force his bad planning issues onto you. Especially in a place where everyone is so considerate," she commented absently. As for her actions she looked up at him almost innocently, though there was something about her face which could never truly imply innocence. "Well, the truth of the matter is I started off simply sating a simple curiosity. Admittedly, I know you take such business quite seriously so I was doing my best not to get in your way. Even so, I wanted you to understand I am serious. I understand what I asked, and from whom and I am prepared to see it though..." she said honestly. "I am not inexperienced and something like this would be really fun for me. Or more likely for us, Reiji-san~" she claimed while allowing her finger to trace his erection. Perhaps she truly wasn't innocent, but she couldn't help but wonder how he took all those things.

Shota knew exactly what he was doing. Sakura knew this, and so did Reiji. Perhaps the only one who didn't realize how inconvenient Shota was, was Shota himself. No matter; he was gone now. With that being the case, Reiji could figure out why Sakura was still in the floor and touching him so inappropriately. Maybe he could also find out why she had him so easily aroused. Regarding the more easily-answered matter, Sakura claimed she'd only started with curiosity. He could commend her for holding back while he attended to business; that showed a level of maturity one couldn't expect of most teens. Perhaps then, her request was one worth entertaining? He was at least thinking as much.

Sakura was obviously serious, whether he fully believed it before or not. There was a claim of experience, and a reiteration of how things could be fun. Based on her behavior thus far, he imagined that would be the case. "I'm willing to believe you," he said as that finger traveled along the bulge in his trousers. There was no innocence in Tohsaka Sakura. She looked the part of an innocent, wholesome young woman, but it was all on the surface. Just beneath the surface of that gaze, there was flint meant to set fire to the loins of men. Reiji inhaled slowly and exhaled deeply. Perhaps it was time to make a mistake. "So, what's your plan?"

Page 146 of 146 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146