Page 107 of 141 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1403

Thread: Charles Patricius

Sakura's most resent message was very strange. Shota had been given every reason to believe sex was on the proverbial table. They'd gotten to the point of exchanging nude photos freely, talking about the eventual moment itself, but... she didn't know it would be taking place? Maybe she somehow didn't realize he was ready to go whenever she gave the word. The end of her message certainly implied she was ready. "Aren't we fucking though?" he questioned first. "I'll fuck you all night long if you want. Just say when you're free," he sent afterwards. In the meantime, Kazuhiko was rising from his futon and looking around for Sakura. He could only hope she was still around, and actually... that time spent in the Nexus opened his senses enough for him to find her after rounding a couple of corners in the house. "Oi, Saku! We've got a problem, and I need your big brain!" By then, a third message would have reached Sakura's phone ─ this one containing another naked photo of Kakihara Shota, taken from a mirror that had been placed below his protruding cock. The image showed an upward glance that included both his dick, and his face. A line of text accompanied it: "Your point of view tonight?"

All the while, Miko took Marisbury's statement as a matter of philosophy. It simply wasn't; he knew she and her friends were all connected to many major figures, including each other. No matter. He was content to step inside, reaching over Miko's shoulder to close the door behind her. In doing so, he remained in close proximity. Their intentions when coming to his penthouse were clear, after all. So, too, was Miko's screaming soul... and her words. "Is it?" he questioned of the smoothness and 'hotness' of his words as described by Miko. "Well, I could say the same about what you just said. There's something appealing about the taboo, isn't there? Even the unexpected swear from a mouth normally kept so clean. When placed correctly, it can accomplish so many things," he admitted. Marisbury Animusphere was, by nature, a God of Creation. As such, there was a natural chemistry with all things attributed to Destruction; that included taboo. He wasn't one to produce it by his own nature, but... well, his groin was certainly reacting to those little tidbits.

The messages that Sakura would be receiving would be left alone once they started coming in. Why? Well the return of Kazuhiko so swiftly indicated that there was something amiss. She would easily put her phone down when he found her sitting at the kitchen table and she'd find herself looking up at him. Weirdly the lad had something very strange to say, he needed her big brain? She'd never heard a call for help that sounded like that before but it warmed her heart quite a bit and she'd leave her phone with its blacked out screen for the moment giving him her undivided attention. "What's wrong Kazzun? And how can I help?" she asked immediately standing up and moving towards him seeming to understand some sort of duress while not fully understanding why it existed. Still, if he needed her she'd assist him in any way she could. She wasn't so attached to the new technology nor Kakihara that she'd abandon Kazuhiko or Angelica potentially just to deal with him.

As messages were left to stew in Sakura's phone, a different sort of situation would be taking place in this hotel room. The door closed behind Miko and it seemed like the ability to escape anything was removed. Of course, Miko had no intention of escaping at all. If anything she was only made aroused by the idea of being alone with Marisbury with no need to filter or steer her conversation away from things she actually wished to say. It seemed her random swearing was acceptable in this situation, maybe a bit more than acceptable given his remaining proximity. "Yeah... quite a bit appealing about taboo things. To be fair they seem to slip out on their own from time to time~" she mused. So close was Marisbury and so tempted was Iino Miko, she slipped out of her shoes to stand in just those thigh high tights and her dress. She knew why they'd come here, what would one more act in a sea of today's most brave decisions? "So we were talking about full servings of things we like to taste... 69?" she propositioned while looking up into his golden eyes with a smile on her face which was just a little bit devious.

Shota's message was left unseen for the moment. Strange; Sakura had been very quick about responding thus far. The way he saw things, though, he figured she may have been off finding the freedom she recently spoke of. One could only hope. In actuality, Sakura had been approached by Kazuhiko. His mind was racing, working through whatever amount of plan he had going when Sakura questioned him. "So, Father An apparently used his power to make Angie visible to everyone in Aincrad. She can't hide anymore. After how you brought me out yesterday, I was thinking it might be possible to pull Angie through to the Nexus in a similar way, but... that didn't happen with what we were doing. But! When I was in there, I felt this constant surge of power after being in this world all day. Do you think there's a way to make that work?" he questioned, deciding to get every point out in one fell swoop.

Speaking of getting points out, Miko would soon be doing the same. Marisbury could almost feel Miko's heartbeat; he could at least feel the pulse of her mana from their close proximity. Her choice words were allegedly an accident that just happened on occasion. Of course, he didn't mind. Either way, Miko was quick to address more urgent matters like the reason they were in the hotel. A quick removal of shoes was done by both parties before she made the most interesting suggestion he'd heard all day. "69?" Marisbury questioned, tilting the girl's chin to steal a kiss before any further words were shared. "It makes no difference to me. In all honesty, I would be elated just to taste you tonight. Anything beyond that is your prerogative, Iino-chan~"

Kakihara wouldn't be answered until such a time as Sakura saw fit. In fact, something much more important had come up. It wasn't simply a matter of learning anymore. No, Kazuhiko required her assistance and thus she would listen to all he had to say without interrupting and compartmentalize it. She was following all the lines of thinking presented and wouldn't be interrupting the lad. The start of his ideas weren't necessarily wrong but he was obviously missing information. Sakura could provide some context and hypotheses based on her own interactions with both the Nexus itself and Kazuhiko when pulling him out of it. "Sou ka, that is a complex issue," she said seeming to be giving it a bit of thought. "I believe there might be a way to make it work as you'd like it to. The Nexus itself is full of mana, or probably more accurately Mystery. It is an old kind of magic which could be quite useful to boosting your mana, especially after having it drained all day by being in this world," she explained of the Nexus itself.

"As for my ability to pull you over during our last trip, I would describe that situation as, you being split fairly evenly across two planes of existence. Part of your mana being based in the Nexus and part of your mana being within that carriage," she explained. "When I pulled you out I simply forced your manifestation in full. I drained your mana in the direction of myself and it caused you to converge where most of you was," she explained of the situation. "In theory, this didn't work with Angelica before because there was no greater weight from one end to another. Add in the fact that most mana shared between us at the time was being funneled into the children and all three of us were technically spiritually in the same place. If your plan is to pull her into the Nexus and towards this world, I think you'd need to make sure you have enough mana in your body to cause her to converge on you," she explained. "Does that make sense? I tried to condense it down to the important parts?" she explained of herself not wanting to add confusion to an already obviously stressful day for Kazuhiko.

At the same time, Marisbury and Miko were settling into what was bound to be an interesting night for them both. Miko, managed another moment of bravery and was becoming more confident in her own actions by the moment. He questioned her term but didn't allow her to immediately speak. Instead their lips met and she was sure her heart was pulsing outside of her chest. She could feel it. But... it was such a nice feeling. What was more, it would seem that more smooth commentary was coming from Marisbury who claimed that he would have been alright just having a taste of her, but he would acquiesce to her wishes. "Definitely smooth and definitely what I want to do... though you're very tempting~" she claimed. In truth Marisbury was tempting her into selfishness. Instead she rose up onto her toes and walked in the way which felt most natural to her. In truth, she'd been so long without knowing the decadence of butter that she was sure she had to indulge at least a little. Besides, learning the limitations of her human form would likely be important as even without the ability to learn she didn't see herself truly giving up on her sex life. No, she'd already bitten that particular forbidden fruit so the thought of giving it up wasn't something that even crossed her mind.

After a bit of a rant, Kazuhiko fell silent to hear Sakura's thoughts on the situation. For starters, she thought there was a way to make things work. With that clause alone, Kazuhiko could heave at least a partial sigh of relief. So long as there was a way to make things work, he could press onward. Ah, but he'd first have to learn again ─ and he'd do so studiously in this case. Sakura went on to explain the functionality of her actions the previous day. He was silent for the most part, but nodded to show he was following along. There was a certain grade school science experiment he could liken her explanation to. By Sakura's explanation, he figured the transfer of his soul from one realm to another worked like funneling water between two connected bottles. "Okay... so I was split in half, one of me became emptier, and the other was pulled in to fill the hole? That makes sense of the uh... thing that happened as I woke up," he mused. Furthering her explanation, Sakura urged that he would have to bolster his own mana. Much to Kazuhiko's surprise, he'd been thinking along a similar line since starting the plan. "Actually yeah. I felt like it would be a good idea to meditate in the Nexus until I could be strong enough to make a big impact. Not sure why I even had the idea, but... given what you just said, it sounds like a better plan than I thought!" he surmised, now more willing to go through with the idea overall.

Meanwhile, Miko was settling on an idea of her own. She and Marisbury had the freedom to do whatever they pleased, and she decided to use said freedom for the sake of... a meal exchange, so to speak. She may have been tempted by the idea of being consumed, but even that was prefaced by firm resolve. Marisbury didn't even manage a comment before watching the girl tiptoe through the penthouse with full confidence. Of course, he'd be following along behind her. "You keep saying these things that I think would be better suited the other way. I would say you are the tempting one here, as I... frankly feel teased nearly to action just watching you walk away. You're a very dangerous girl, Iino-chan~"

Sakura explained and tried to be as gentle about it as possible. It would seem that this wasn't entirely necessary as Kazuhiko came up with a pretty accurate summary of the evens which had transpired in the previous day. A pleased expression would come to the young woman's face. She was happy that Kazuhiko understood her explanation and that he was able to qualify it in his own way. "Yes, that is an accurate way of thinking about it. Emptying out and having the other side trying to pull with me catalyzing the action," she said knowing she'd made the lad ejaculate to force him back into himself. By her own approximation something similar could work in Angelica's case, so long as Kazuhiko had enough weight to catalyze her transition. Surprising as it was, it seemed he'd at least thought of that part himself without knowing the reason why. "It's great that you thought that! Given what the Nexus normally feels like to me, I'd say it'd condition you nicely to remain there in your human form taking in the excess Mana. If you are trying to get her across and out of that floating fortress adding as much tension and weight as possible to your side can only help," she encouraged the lad. Of course she wanted their other wife saved as well and would encourage him to do his best to make that happen. There were several variables in this kind of experimentation that led Sakura to believe she might not be as useful to this leg of the endeavor, not the least of which was that she wasn't as closely connected to Angelica as Kazuhiko, not yet anyways.

Meanwhile the connection between Miko and Marisbury was developing bit by bit. Miko was tiptoeing around as per her usual modus operandi when she was without shoes. It would seem that this caught Marisbury's attention which made him claim that her words were better suited in reverse. Of course she could only become a bit flustered by the idea that she was somehow teasing a man just by walking away. Oddly enough, Marisbury wasn't the first to say something like that... though he even went so far as to say she was dangerous. "I've been hearing that I am dangerous a lot lately. If it keeps being said I might start to believe it~" she said as she looked over a rather large and pristine bed. 'Be tempted, you can have me~' Miko's mind and soul were always quite sure of themselves. "I don't think it's my intention to tease you into action Animusphere-san~" she claimed looking at him with devious light in her eyes. "Though I do wonder, if I'm a gift being unwrapped today?~" she questioned in a teasing manner with her fingers lifting the edge of her little ruffled skirt, showing the flesh of her thighs and the edges of the thigh highs and belt around her leg.

Luckily, Kazuhiko was onboard with Sakura's explanation, and thus required no excessive explanation. That was a first, as he recalled of past interactions with Sakura. This one came with a boon as well; it would all come together as a method of saving Angelica. Two years, he had. Two years, he would have taken to break her out of Aincrad as promised. He could instead manage in so little time, but... there was one issue. By his own vow, he had to go at it alone. Sakura was obviously with him in spirit, however, as she radiated an amount of satisfaction scarcely seen from the apathetic goddess. "Wow. You're like a whole different person when you're excited, you know?" he commented in a moment of high spirits. Now, it was high time Kazuhiko took a page out of her book ─ something he'd do with a deep bow. "Arigatou gozaimasu!" he exclaimed. No time was given for an immediate rebuttal. No, Kazuhiko rose quickly, grabbed the girl by her shoulders and forced his lips against hers. Upon pulling away, he kept hold of her and shook just slightly. The brightest smile was on his face in the meantime. "So... I know you're invested too, but... I made a promise. I told Angie I'd get her out of that hellhole, so I'm going to try this by myself. If that doesn't work, I'll be back and looking for you in the morning. I've got a good feeling about it though~" he asserted. If Sakura had no qualms, Kazu would soon enough be returning to his previous location to begin communing with himself inside the Nexus.

It seemed Marisbury was not the first to claim Miko was dangerous. Given her response to hearing it now, she wasn't doing herself any favors toward being anything else. Well, Marisbury wouldn't believe the opposite of a girl tiptoeing around a penthouse with every intention of being pleased orally ─ and doing the same in return. "I get the feeling you might already believe it, at least a little," he teased. It may not have been her intention to tease him, but... wasn't it? She even wondered if she'd be unwrapped as a present today. One could hardly say no while watching the lass lifting her skirt that way. "If it's not your intention to tease, you may consider me afraid of whatever your conscious effort is like. Afraid... and intrigued," he said while stepping toward her. Deft hands moved first to her bared shoulders, sliding around to untie the strings keeping up her top. All the while, Marisbury leaned forward to gently kiss her collarbone. They were already here and nearing curfew, so he was considering taking his time. "You don't need to wonder. I'd like to see you as comfortable as possible. Who knows? Maybe I'll eventually hear those thoughts your soul reacts to, but your lips alter in transit~"

Kazuhiko and Sakura seemed to be having a rare moment of easily understood magical conversation. It made Sakura happy to know that she was well received in this case. Beyond that, she was always happy to help Kazuhiko with goals, even when they were goals they shared. Kazuhiko was also being observant, claiming that Sakura was like a different person when excited. She didn't know how to react to that. Her most natural expression brought color to her cheeks which wasn't something that normally happened only during sex acts. "Oh? You think so... " she said. Perhaps she'd figure out what kind of excitement she needed. Emoting seemed to give her quite a few positive results, though she only did so naturally. Beyond this a deep bow was presented to Sakura as the lad copied her own form of acceptance of new information. She smiled at him happy she'd actually managed to be helpful without confusion. More surprisingly yet, was Kazuhiko pulling Sakura in kissing her lips and not giving her much of a chance for an immediate response. She was stunned but pleased that little shake making her heart beat a little harder. "I am invested. But I understand, you want to keep your word as closely as possible. I'll be back from my learning in the morning in case you need me but I believe in you Kazzun. Bring An-chan back!~" Sakura chimed. And with that encouragement she'd allow the lad to begin his meditation.

Did Miko believe she was dangerous? Well, maybe a little... she was at least, becoming more comfortable in her skin. Right at the moment, she felt she was flirting with purpose. "Maybe just a little~" she agreed. Of course, given their plans she found herself waiting to see if he'd take her provocation. "Afraid and intrigued?" she repeated those words making a smile break across her face. The answer to her mental question was yes. He'd be taking her provocation and his rather deft hands began undoing the strings holding up her shirt. A kiss would be found on her collarbone. They were nearing curfew but Miko hadn't even thought about it. She had a bad habit of obsessing over whatever she was doing when she was doing it. And right now, there was nothing more important than the start of this expedition. As he peeled away her shirt he'd find a cute lacy bra beneath. He wanted to see her comfortable and claimed to be interested in the thoughts in her soul before they were edited for consumption. "Ah, really? I'd almost question if you were sure..." she mused reaching up to his fore to begin the process of undressing him as well. She'd at least be trying to help him out of his jacket.

Before Kazuhiko managed to turn away, he realized Sakura's expression was even livelier than a few moments before. How strange. He could almost say being on Gaia managed to bring out a hidden side of Sakura. He started scrambling immediately, patting himself down to quickly find his phone. "Wait wait wait! Don't change a thing!" he yelled suddenly. After Sakura's impromptu photo snapping earlier, he wasn't going to lose an opportunity to snap a quick shot of her current expression. "Got it! Little blurry, doesn't matter, trying again later!" And with that, he ran off to collect his Holy Grail once more.

Despite her earlier words to the contrary, Miko did believe herself dangerous, at least a little. Surely 'a little' wasn't so accurate, though. Marisbury looked at the girl as one viewed an enigma, finding an unnatural appeal to her demeanor. "Afraid and intrigued. Mostly intrigued," Marisbury alleged as her top descended, revealing a strapless and lacy brazier. By his approximation, she wouldn't be leaving with that article ─ it probably wouldn't fit. While she worked at his jacket, Marisbury kept pecking at exposed flesh until, eventually, his teeth clenched around lace to tug at Miko's bra. He'd be speaking with it still held in place. "I'm absolutely sure. You can be yourself," he assured, one hand swiftly unclipping that bra to let it be dragged away by Marisbury's teeth.

A mad scramble took place in front of Sakura. She was asked not to change and so she didn't but why? Well, Kazuhiko decided to snap a picture. She had no idea he would do something like that... but it seemed he liked something in her expression. She'd have to learn what the human interest in such things was. She understood her own but knew her visage didn't change unless she truly felt something. Kazuhiko had a habit of being able to elicit such changes from her, and it was only becoming more obvious as time went on. "Hai, feel free to take them anytime. Have a great trip!~" she chimed. And then he was gone. Still, she felt quite warm and bubbly, thus put off going back to her phone for a few moments. There was a certain amount of objectivity she required before she returned to her experiments. Now they even had renewed purpose, since learning the full way of human bodies might make her a bit more helpful if Kazuhiko didn't manage to retrieve Angelica on his own. First she found herself opening a picture from an interesting angle. At the very least, she could have complimented his photography. Asking if this was going to be her point of view was a bit strange, from her understanding of offering he was giving. But she also had been told that humans thought such was selfish. Perhaps given the nature of his humanity she should assume instead he was asking if she wanted to... this seemed kind of extreme but since it suited her purpose she couldn't argue with it. "I could see that as an option for a start or finish, if it wouldn't compromise your potential. All night seems like a tall order but I have something to do tomorrow morning so it's enough. Where should I meet you?" she asked all in a singular message, she knew it'd been quite a few minutes but some things were simply more important than her experiments. She would leave Kazuhiko to his work and head out the door walking almost aimlessly until she received a message.

At the same time, Miko would find herself being undressed while she attempted to do the same to Marisbury. According to the golden eyed man he was mostly intrigued by the girl as she was... and that was quite entertaining as a thought. Intriguing. Was such an interesting word to MIko, she would have never described herself that way, but hearing it from this specific group of people made her quite happy. Moreover her strapless lacy bra was eventually found between the teeth of Marisbury as he unlatched it from behind. It seemed that she was allowed to be herself, it was comforting to know he felt that way, even while not knowing completely how far her mind wandered from place to place. She looked at him having opened his shirt and something rather blunt slipped out of her mouth. "If you're removing lingerie with your teeth today... my soul is ready and my body is willing!~" she admitted. "It's fucking ridiculously hot!" she claimed with redness in her face and heat pooling in her folds. Her poor thong wasn't going to survive this experience of this she was certain but that was more than worthwhile. As her fingers ran down his fore to his belt which she undid with equally deft fingers. She was practically salivating at this man and his actions. She couldn't believe her good fortune. 'Lucky!~'

Page 107 of 141 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast