Page 148 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1733

Thread: Charles Patricius

An introduction. Sakura spoke as if things got far more intense than what she'd already mentioned. If that was the case, Reiji was in for one hell of a night. He could only be glad this was so soon after the shop closed, lest he be late opening the next day after the night ahead of him. Just as he thought, Sakura implied a greater intensity to the words she could share alone. Something was strange about that. What was it? Reiji quirked a brow while shifting his gaze toward the girl again. "To be honest, I'm not sure if I would enjoy it or not. Most women aren't even as blunt as you were just a moment ago. Maybe? I'd have to experience it to be sure," he answered, half as a flirt and half as fact. There was even the slightest grin on his face to prove the former.

Reiji also wondered what the reaction to Sakura's body would be whenever it was seen. Of course his mind did not go in the same direction as Sakura's, but he did imagine she had more going for herself than those clothes showed. Perhaps it was similar to how her preferences were not indicated by anything in her ordinary behavior. She spoke of deep penetration, implying something deeper than normal limits. Sakura also shared an appreciation for roughness and a bit of spanking, though she was notably against hair-pulling. "Sou desu... ka," he murmured slowly. Something about that list sounded a bit strange, but he wouldn't be worrying about it. "I'll keep those things in mind." With that said, Reiji pulled into a gas station and parked at a tank. Once there, he removed his seatbelt and opened the door. "I'll need to buy gas and a few things. Do you need or want anything? I'll pay."

Sakura knew she could be extreme if she wished to be. In truth, she was trying to understand the levels of extreme which could be applied to different people, because of this Reiji could be considered a great test subject. She had already given him a few test runs of her language and knew she could clearly communicate her intentions, she wondered if the blunter and more vulgar speech would gain more favor. When he spoke on the subject this wording implied a bit of flirtation and that he was open to hearing what she had to say, at least a few times in the way she described. "Hai hai, I'll keep it in mind~" she said with a pleased smile crossing her lips.

Still, Sakura was having an interesting time. Reiji was a fun person to watch and his honesty seemed to be the same regardless of the situation. She was having a good time thinking of things to do which would lead to him showing her more things and in turn leading to more earnest reactions from herself. His commentary also provided her quite a bit of understanding to the way good people treated other people they saw as good in this world. She'd seen the criminal aspect and those who wanted to do violence to others and lord over them. Now she was seeing an upstanding citizen being upstanding. "It's nice of you to do that~ I could always give you a few blunt reminders, in the moment~" she flirted most shamelessly. Though she figured that would also be an efficient way to test the earlier statements. Soon enough they were pulling into a gas station and up beside a pump. Sakura looked at this device and wondered if it was the thing used to power the vehicle instead of magic. It was a question to be asked. She would have likened it to some sort of mana filling place but that seemed a bit rudimentary. As for Reiji's question those curious eyes of hers returned to him and she found herself giving him consideration. "I need your phone number..." she said pulling out her mobile device, to prepare for an exchange for reasons she'd not yet specified. "And if it isn't too much trouble, I'd like some candy, fruity or maybe with almonds. I've been playing Candy Crush and it sounds delicious," she said oddly enough, Sakura had yet to try the confections of this world, but she felt like now was as good a time as any to do so. She sat comfortably within his car and if she received his number while he was gone she'd busy herself doing something rather interesting.

Reiji and Sakura seemed to be building up an interesting repartee, throwing around the occasional flirt here and there. Sakura suggested that she give a few blunt reminders about her desires in the heat of a moment. Actually, that was a perfect thing to do no matter what the reason was. "I think that'll do just fine. I'd appreciate it if you did exactly that," he said. Unlike before, that one was primarily a flirt. With that, he prepared to head into the store, only needing to know if Sakura wanted anything from inside. Before anything else, she mentioned needing his phone number. That was a little strange for the current time, but he had no issue with an exchange of phone numbers. While standing and leaning into the car, Reiji held out his phone to hold it against hers. Once the exchange was done, he placed the device back in his pocket. "Fruity candy and almonds; alright. I'll be right back. I'm going to lock the doors while I'm out," he said before shutting the door and walking toward the building. While Reiji was on his way, a beeping noise occurred twice in the car, along with the locking of all doors. He wasn't going to leave a young lady alone in a car at night without some defense ─ not even for a minute.

In the meantime, another was walking the streets. The green-haired male known as Kusanagi, was walking the streets of Tobita Shinichi, a "restaurant" district as it was known legally. He impassively walked around in search of a particular kind of face. Many of those "restaurants" featured young women kneeling in the entryway. Those were the establishments he sought, but none seemed to fit the bill. Even the local pedestrians whom he knew to have less-than legal occupations were pitiful at best. It didn't seem likely he would find what he sought in Tobita, but he was still searching.

Sakura was given an interesting amount of feedback as Reiji flirtingly claimed that he'd enjoy her giving him some more specific reminders in the moment. How interesting. She'd log that one away for later and make sure she was vocal enough with him for him to know what she was after. "I'll make sure I do~" she flirted back happily. For a man who thought they had very little in common, he was definitely shaping up to be one of the best people for her to talk with and learn from. She'd have to make sure he received due rewards for his efforts, even if he didn't understand the nature of what he was actually giving. Moving on she was soon being left alone in the car and she heard a small chirping noise and watched the little mechanisms on the doors sink down. 'Interesting for a world without magic some things definitely seem magical.' she thought. Now while he was gone she'd be figuring out these buttons beside her seat, she found one which allowed her seat to lean back and smiled about it. Looking around it was quite dark here so no one could see her directly and from this angle she could easily take a few pictures. She held up her phone's front facing camera and began a series of pictures managing to smile while thinking happily about his reaction to them. The first a simple head shot, the second moved down her body. She opened the buttons on her shirt rather quickly flipped up her skirt. She even managed to get a few from an almost up skirt angle with one leg up on the dash. After taking them in series with even a few showing peeks of her thong and lace underwear she fixed her clothes and sat back up. A few of those were pictures with her breasts in her bra on display as well. She smirked as she sat up while resetting her clothing and then began scrolling through and choosing a few which she'd send to the man as he aimed to pump gas. 'This would be a great place to have sex.' she thought as she looked up at the ceiling.

Meanwhile, on the streets of Tobita Shinich, a certain pink haired girl was walking around. The shade of pink was a bit unnatural and her eyes while startlingly blue had a small pink spot near the pupil. She was wearing some high heels fishnets and a pair of short shorts and outfit completed by a small white top which barely held her bosom in place. Though she didn't seem to belong to any shop, many locals seemed to acknowledge her presence. She was technically very normal looking for a place like this except for the fact that she seemed to be a bit less timid than most. There was a certain understanding present in her visage and a hint of displeasure. Like she didn't care who approached her, her demeanor wouldn't be changing. Beyond that she seemed plenty capable of avoiding any undue closeness to the people she passed. Still there was something rather odd, a tattoo over her left shoulder which was hidden gently beneath the veil of her pink hair. It would seem to be something like a large blooming flower with a very detailed set of lights and shadows but also light pinks and blues in the petals.

Reiji returned from the gas station after only a few minutes, carrying with him a small, plastic bag and a box of beer cans. The latter item, he placed into the back seat after unlocking the car. The former, he held toward the front where Sakura sat. "Here. There are skittles, two different chocolate bars with almonds, and a box of chocolate-covered donuts. If there's anything you don't like, I'll keep it," he said. With that, Reiji retreated from the car to begin pumping gas into its tank. As he filled his vehicle, Reiji waited patiently. He wasn't the type to use his phone while doing so, but the vibration of multiple text alerts was noticed. Only a minute later when he returned to the driver's seat did Reiji remove the device from his pocket. "All done. It should take about─" What was he going to say? Well, it was lost now. Reiji opened his phone to see a full series of images that only grew in lewdness as he moved through them. He fell silent, his mouth fell open slightly, and his eyes grew wider by a fair margin. Speaking of growing, either his pants were shrinking, or there was another growth occurring as well. "I... you... How did you find the time? And..." Reiji paused again, turning his phone sideways to get a better view of the final image. A deep sigh passed his lips. "This is... remarkable; I'll give it that. Ten minutes. Maybe I'll be able to survive for ten minutes. It's not that far. . ." he murmured mostly to motivate himself.

Pink hair, blue eyes... and forced apathy. Kusanagi caught wind of a very interesting prospect on his journey. One woman moved better than all the rest, letting someone who led Kusanagi's lifestyle assume a few things about her before even getting close. Ah, but he would be getting close nonetheless. Try as she might to avoid closeness to others, that woman would take no more than fifteen steps after being seen before Kusanagi was silently walking right behind her. "... Price," he said softly in a way that passersby couldn't hear, knowing exactly what this woman did for a living. His eyes traveled up and down her body, taking in a long list of minute details about her. Should she look his way, however, those amber eyes would be fixated on her face ─ a deep emptiness peering into her soul.

Reiji soon returned from the store and he apparently came bearing gifts. Two different kinds of chocolate with almonds in them and whatever skittles were. There were also some strange pastry looking things with chocolate on them, which he called doughnuts. "Oh? I've never had any of these before. Arigatou gouzaimasu~" she offering him one of those bright smiles. It was very interesting. She'd never heard of most of these things, but they were simply sold in stores at prices. Interestingly enough, he offered to take any off her hands she didn't like and she'd allow that as well, though she was fairly certain she'd like anything with almonds mixed in. Ah but before she aimed to partake or anything of that nature she'd watch. It seemed that Reiji had received her messages but not opened them immediately. He checked them in the car while she sat in her seat watching his face. Her grin became knowing as she watched him sort though the images she'd sent him. "I didn't get naked or anything so it didn't take that long. I've become very adjusted to taking pictures when I feel like it. I thought I'd share some of my preferred flirting methods and help that imagination of yours a bit~" she claimed in happiness. She buckled her seat belt and looked at the random confections in her lap as well. "Ten minutes isn't so long a time, gambare yo, Reiji-san~" she said in a way that had only a slight bit of menace applied.

As that happened that one pink haired girl walking down the street would soon have a follower. She was very aware of her surroundings but she'd not quite seen this one move towards her. Odd. She heard that soft voice and turned to answer her, looking to see a rather effeminate man with green hair. She looked at him as he asked for her price and found his eyes empty and a bit disconcerting, but somehow less annoying than most people. She began talking only a little unnerved by his void eyes. "78,000 per hour. An extra 36,000 if you want me to do anything weirder than the standard. And yes, I will step on you... and that is included in the base price. I do condom sex... clear?" she said without hesitation. She was a very straight forward individual and she wouldn't be doing too much today and she still had bills to pay.

Reiji had no response to Sakura's thanks; he was far too flabbergasted for that. Those photos Sakura sent were difficult enough to look away from, let alone uphold normal conversation after seeing. He had to clear his throat, adjust his glasses, and turn the vehicle on again. He was in a clear state of fluster while doing all of those things, even as Sakura explained how easy taking those pictures was. She called it one of her preferred flirting methods, and claimed it was to help his imagination. Was this what one would call help? He'd have to drive with that erection! "Well... it does help me see things more clearly. On the other hand, that expression of yours says you were trying to make the rest of my drive as painful as possible," he stated while driving away from the gas pump. Ten minutes was going to be a very long time. "I don't think it's so short anymore. . ."

Meanwhile, Kusanagi was being faced by the woman he approached. He rather enjoyed the look in her eye. Even that little hint of her being unnerved was something he liked seeing. The quotes she gave him made her seem like a superior prostitute as well. He gave the woman another once-over, impassive though it was. "Oh? You're going to step on me? I might like that," he said flatly. Some roughness from the woman's end, and a requirement for condoms ─ a normal specification as he understood. It didn't matter to him, though. Kusanagi made his decision. "Eight million," he said while walking past the woman. He'd easily give her such a large sum for what he required, but the offer came with a gesture of beckoning. "Come with me."

Sakura sat in the car staring at Reiji while holding a few items in her hands. She saw all the fluster across his face. The shift in the way he was sitting, that push against his glasses, even the clearing of his throat. A satisfied smile spread across her face, she couldn't have been more pleased with the result of her little experiment if she tried. She also looked at his leg and saw the thickness of his cock pressed against them. Her smile spread a bit more and a bit of devious light twinkled in her eyes. "I suppose I should be honest and explain that my own natural expressions aren't the only ones I am looking for. I also quite enjoy other people's... in this case, seeing you all flustered is quite pleasing to the eye, Reiji-san!~" she chimed as if she couldn't be happier. "I believe they would call me a sadist, I am not violent but this kind of torture amuses me~" she explained as if it was a perfectly normal kink to have. That ten minutes might have been ticking away, but that wouldn't stop Sakura from watching this man be ever so slightly distressed. All she'd done was send him a few lewd pictures but his reaction made any potential effort worth while. He was definitely proving himself to be quite worth the efforts she was putting in, and it naturally made her want to do more... 'Sou ka, I wonder if I should worry when it isn't my natural inclination to want to do more. I should ask someone about that...' she thought absently.

Meanwhile in the street of a former redlight district, a young pink haired woman was standing and discussing her own prices with a potential patron. Normally when guys walked up to her, something about her apathy and visage gave them the impression that she enjoyed torturing them. She did to a certain extent and many of her nights and days were spent, berating semi-rich business men, stepping on sniveling salarymen and serving drinks to 'all arounds' on me types. Here and now she was being confronted by something a bit different. Still this green haired man's face and motivations were hard to read... it was unusual for her to not completely understand what a man was looking for from her when she was stopped by them. "You might? That's usually the kind of thing people want from me..." she explained seeming to be looking around his face for some sort of guidance that was missing from his voice. But no, instead it would be her voice shifting. Her brows drawing together immediately as a number she could have sworn was wrong fell from his mouth. 8 million? He was buying her out for the equivalent of 72 hours or... some very weird sexual activity. Even so, not many would be willing to spend that kind of money on a prostitute and this man was simply beckoning her along. Still, she had become good enough at reading people to not think he was lying about that offering price, only withholding some of his intentions. "Either I am about to make enough to get out of here, or I'm going to die..." ah, but she never said she wouldn't do it. No. She simply found herself strutting along that red thong she wore riding quite high on her hips.

Ah, Sakura was seeking more than just her own emotional understanding. According to her, she got some sort of satisfaction from seeing the distress of others. She was, as she claimed, a sadist by nature. Well, at least she wasn't the type to subject others to violence; that would have put a massive wrench in his enjoyment of the night. A bit of innocent, teasing-style torture would always do more good than harm. "I suppose I should be thankful that's the line. If nothing else, you're making this an interesting night before we've even gotten to where we're going," Reiji said, sighing again. Had they already begun indulging, he was sure ten minutes would have passed in the last ten seconds. This torture would only make it take ten hours instead. . .

Speaking of passing time, Kusanagi would pass the time of a trip keeping his eyes and ears open to this random, interesting hooker. He could tell she was trying to read him. He could tell she was failing. He could tell a lot of things about her from a little observation. "Obviously you're good at stepping on people. You'll have to show me. I wonder what you think of when you do it..." he voiced, looking over his shoulder at the woman's face. She heard the amount he was offering, and was content to follow him. Good. Ah, but he didn't miss her two assumptions about the immediate future. "You're still going to go for it? Interesting. That makes me want to find out how much your face can twist. Do you do anything besides stepping? That actually sounds like it would become boring after a few minutes."

Sakura once again received some positive reinforcement. Apparently, Reiji took no issue with her teasing nature and her less than charitable personality traits. According to Reiji she was even managing to make their night interesting before they'd reached their destination. "Have I? Good, I do like anticipation~" she claimed with that knowing little smirk on her face. She knew she'd done a number on Reiji already, but somehow this more earnest and open version of him was so contradictory to his working personality that she wanted to toy with him a bit. "It's very interesting you know... watching the mix of dread and anticipation in your face. Knowing that you're acutely aware of how hard your dick is and how much time you have until this journey is over. It makes sending you those pictures one of my best decisions today~" she said in a manner which was completely observational.

Beyond the car, a girl in ridiculously high heels was following a green haired man, knowing that she would be finding either salvation or death in what he offered. Still... she had no problem following along, Still according to this man she was walking with she was good at stepping on people and he wanted to see it. He apparently wondered what she thought about while doing it. That was a strange thing to say. She'd met and slept with a lot of people but never heard such an odd request of an observation before, "I don't mind stepping on people... but I've done it so much how would I even know what I think about while doing it?" she asked as if things going through people's mind were always in flux. Still apparently he found her decision to follow even while thinking he might kill her to be interesting. "That isn't helping me think you aren't going to kill me... though most facial expressions are fakes in moments like that, have to sell it for the client," she said of the initial part of his sentence and about what she knew of her own facial expressions. As for the rest, "I find myself being asked to do a lot of strange things. Sad men want to be berated or coddled, turned into furniture, used as objects. Some do strange things, like cum on my feet and lick it off my toes. CBT isn't something I really get, but I've done it with reasonable results. I've also been asked to peg a few those are weird nights," she explained of herself and the other things she did.

Page 148 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158 ... LastLast