Page 175 of 175 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175
Results 1,741 to 1,742 of 1742

Thread: Charles Patricius

Anais had always been one to exhibit strange physical behavior. It seemed to be roughly two or three in the morning, which meant it was one of her most active hours. Kazu may have been in for a ride. Just the thought of it was quite exciting, actually. "I don't think I do either. Maybe we'll just be stuck forever," he joked.

The 'box' they kept talking about was something Miko insisted was real. He saw no evidence, but she alleged it may have been more of a form-fitted, soft... box. His eyes trailed down her body again. Each time he looked, it felt almost as if her curves had adjusted since the last glance. "That doesn't sound like any kind of box I've ever seen. Must be imaginary," was his next jest. It was generally agreed that any hinky behavior in the carriage would have resulted in an orgy. He felt it, Miko felt it, and surely the likes of Sakura and Kaguya felt the potential at the time. Maybe they wouldn't have been able to look each other in the eye afterwards, but they would have recovered eventually. None of that mattered now though. "I still feel like it would have been great. Now that I think about it, there was plenty of space in the floor... at least for two people," he said, thinking back on that day and imagining the pair of them making a mess of the carriage floor.

Kazuhiko found himself enamored by a simple touch, and from there... Miko closed the small amount of distance between them. It felt wholly natural for Kazu to place his hand against the back of her head and neck during the approach, pursing his lips by the time they made contact. There really was a shocking softness in addition to the remarkable moisture against Miko's mouth. Juicy was the word he failed to find moments before. Now, he had it in mind... but there was no longer a purpose in saying it now that they were intertwined.

According to Kazu they might end up stuck given their high tier energy. "Sou, that doesn't sound like a bad morning♫~" Miko joked right along with him. Of course, she was more than willing to keep going and perhaps everything would get said eventually. First though there was the matter of her apparently imaginary box. "Not imaginary, I'll have to show you... though it's wrapped consider it a present~" she mused, but she wouldn't be doing that immediately. A shift in position would be necessary and she was still hyper-fixated on touching his abs and struggling against her weirder desires. Speaking of those, that day in the carriage would have been very interesting, Miko had been in the floor and she and Kazu definitely could have gotten into some very weird things. "Something like that is a good thought. Thanks, it's never going to leave my head now♪~" she chimed knowing how her mind held on to things.

Ah, but a struggle wouldn't be necessary for long as her mind would be blanked by their mouths meeting each other. Kazu was falling into some interesting actions already, gripping the back of her head and neck pulling her into a kiss she was already situated in. She couldn't help the little sound which escaped her mouth as they came together like this. A little shift and the fidgeting was already starting. Her mouth collected more moisture and the softness of that kiss would be evolving just a bit. She wanted a better angle and to get it, she shifted more placing herself around his abdomen with his cock between them. She'd started nothing really, but that sweatshirt was gently shifting further up lush thighs, perhaps a little flash of those cute lace thongs in black was something. At the very least he could probably feel her flesh and the constant wetness of her loins against his cock. Those panties wouldn't survive today but that was fine too, she bought plenty. Just the same, even that lip press felt nice. Evolution would come with her tongue sliding along his bottom lip giving a sample of her persimmon flavored body for sampling. She wanted full acceptance, she wanted inside and she'd be felt running those hands of hers along his shoulders around the back of his neck her fingers gently examining his flesh.

Page 175 of 175 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175