Page 163 of 163 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163
Results 1,621 to 1,628 of 1628

Thread: Charles Patricius

Two very different reactions came from Hiruko's pats, fully showing the dichotomy between these two girls in one fell swoop. Kaguya was the first to speak on the occurrence. "Oh you have no idea♥~" he flirted in return, taking the girl's own earlier claim. Miko, on the other hand, said something about a box being open and incapable of closing. Kaguya seemed to get what she meant. "We did some things, yeah," was all he said about the 'busy' allegation.

Despite being at the receiving end of Hiruko's offers multiple times already, Miko showed immediate reprehension over receiving another. She called his offer extreme, but that was not a sensible conclusion to make at all. "It's nothing. I just made back 35 times my investment. I'm still leaving with eleven times what I put in. Don't worry about it," he insisted. With that, his gaze shifted toward Kaguya, who spoke of being adopted. He'd been wondering for some time if they had an idea about the kind of life he led, and that essentially confirmed his suspicions. "If you put it like that, you'll make it sound like something suspicious is going on," he said. That grin of Hiruko's never went anywhere as he inspected the black-haired girl's face. Both of them had shown signs of a deeper understanding, and both consistently showed signs of being accustomed to dark dealings of some sort. As such, he had no problem 'adopting' them as Kaguya put it. Besides, they were technically accessories at this very moment. No matter. "So, you both have some chips now. Anyone else want a go? Robin?"

Flirting between Hiruko and Kaguya was to be expected, it was much what Miko had in mind when she thought to invite the other girl. Of course, she wasn't truly short of such a nature herself, it just presented itself in a very different way... such was to be expected regardless. 'It's still fucking hot!' Miko's brain would likely always be overloaded by a certain kind of stimulus. "Oh I saw some things. They were definitely something♥~" she flirted while watching her friend. She didn't have to be able to read her mind currently to know the kind of thing she was thinking... this one was a bit obvious. Regardless both would be a bit thrown as they were more than practically adopted and offered a portion of Hiruko's winnings for what they saw as no apparent reason. Miko in her defense had already had sex with the man and fully intended to keep doing so as long as he was on offer, and Kaguya also fully intended to make with the sex. They'd both come here for nothing more than dick and company everything else was quite high on the overboard list.

Still, Miko in hearing out Hiruko had it become rather obvious to her that he was simply an extravagant man who did extravagant things. "Hm, you're going to logic this again... okay. Just want it on the record that I had no idea my day was going this way..." she said almost reluctantly. "Also you really didn't have to, arigatou gouzaimasu, Hiru-nii♫~" she chirped still seemed rather sheepish. Still, Kaguya would follow as Miko did, her moral compass was something she shared with the slightly younger lass so she'd fall in line as she always did. "Hai hai, Arigatou, Hi-niisama♥!~" Kaguya said as well, seemingly amused by her friends skittishness. Perhaps she'd always been into her softer nature and having access to it repeatedly was only making it more obvious? Regardless both girls were now being given new nicknames which hit both of them at the level of soul resonance with Miko's ear's twitching and Kaguya gaining a new heartbeat. Of course, beyond that point there was a claim of suspicious sounding behavior. "If anything is sus, it's on you♥~" Kaguya mentioned. Once again she was giving a similar kind of smile to the one Hiruko was showing but that was simply how she was when pointing out something she noticed indirectly. Meanwhile, Miko was being called Robin and asking if she wanted to have a go. "Yep, I like the way that sounds a bit too much. Going in a box," she claimed initially. "Five million on... five." she said never one to abandon her own truths in life. Her eyes were still sparkling even as those women she'd been hearing converse made their way around the table to get themselves closer to the new hottest things present.

Ah yes, Kaguya had seen all the existing evidence of Hiruko's time spent with Miko earlier. Well... perhaps she hadn't seen all of the evidence, but there was surely more than enough. "Yeah. Yeah, it was," he agreed to the things Kaguya saw being 'something' as she put it. It was certainly a time to remember, as he was sure the rest of his night would be. He was actually becoming more excited by the idea of other things they could do. First and foremost, he had to ensure the offered chips were received by both girls. Miko already knew how he was. With a simple mention of how this wasn't her intention for the evening, Miko became the first to cave. As she seemed keen on doing, Kaguya followed the other girl's lead. "That's the spirit. You two are agreeable; I like it♥~" he said to the pair.

Kaguya decided to pin any suspiciousness on Hiruko himself. Fair enough, he was a very suspicious individual who observed a great deal of suspicious activity in daily life. The way she looked at him when pointing that out, however, caused his grin to become cheekier still. "I don't know what could be so sus about me, Briar. You're the one whose life doesn't make any sense," he claimed, staring at the girl as if he knew several secrets about her existence. In fact, he'd already drawn some parallels to Miko, whom he decided was far, far from normal. Regardless, he was soon taking a seat by the roulette table while Miko bet a total of five million chips on the number five. After the ridiculousness of a few moments before, the croupier would not be questioning anything else this month. Hiruko had something to question, though. "There's that box thing again. She must have so many thoughts just waiting to pop up again. . ."

Kaguya and Hiruko continued to flirt. Kaguya saw it as a build in anticipation and way to figure out more about Hiruko's personality. Miko saw it as a generally hot thing to witness given the forwardness of both individuals for various reasons. As far as Kaguya was concerned his current fond memories were good, her friend was out having fun and by all accounts and found yet another man with a reasonable personality. Speaking of reasonable personality, Miko agreed to his weird payment of the pair and Kaguya followed along given that the girl had good instincts. As long as Hiruko was aware that they weren't taking advantage of him, or even trying to for that matter, all was well in Kaguya's eyes. "I'm not always agreeable... and we all know that," Miko said as Hiruko took his seat she settled in beside him to see better as well.

"Ah, that one definitely hits the spot huh?" she questioned almost absently about the name Briar which made something in her heart vibrate almost uncontrollably. "My life makes sense by the way... everything does with context♥~" she said almost cheekily. Ah, but she knew that feeling as one of the first to make multiple avatars and actually take their forms. As for the questioning of Miko's thought processes Kaguya could have an answer for Hiruko if only because she'd had the same questions once. "Hm, definitely. It's fun... she puts her spare thoughts in boxes and then she hears things and they organize themselves into their pre-labeled spaces until... they fill and she reaches some sort of huge conclusion. It's really cute to watch. Though occasionally it leads her to being exceedingly chaotic and unable to explain her thought processes. Actually, it's a bit like a jack-in-the-box, but no one, not even her has any idea when the little thoughts are going to become a big one!~" Kaguya explained of her friend which made Miko, who was aiming to slip into Hiruko's lap, frown slightly. "Still right here. And my thought processes are hard to follow anyway, but I'm usually right about things..." Miko said with a pouty face. Kaguya could only laugh knowing her friend wasn't actually upset but was however embarrassed given the redness of her face.

"Does it?" Hiruko questioned rhetorically. If something as simple as a name hit the spot, he was playing on easy mode for the time being. Later hours of the night would become interesting. As for Kaguya's life and its alleged sense, Hiruko was willing to further question things. "Context or not, nothing makes sense about either of you. I don't mind. The less sense it makes, the more exciting it is. I'll bet on something wacky," he declared.

Speaking of wacky bets, Miko's bet was soon to see its results as the wheel spun. As this occurred, Kaguya explained the matter of boxes the other girl kept bringing up. It was an interesting way to sort one's thoughts, and in fact something very useful for... certain types of individuals. Hiruko wouldn't be going into detail about that thought, but he felt it wasn't necessary either. "Sou ka. That sounds explosive. Though 'explosive' is nothing new for our Robin, is it?" he asked with a cheeky wink delivered to the girl presently sliding into his lap. Hiruko's arm hooked around the brunette's midsection, as he took no issue with the sudden placement. If anything, it was just one of those random showings of boldness from her. "Also, welcome back... and congrats," he added. Before the wheel stopped spinning, Hiruko was calling Miko's victory. Lo and behold, that victory became truth mere seconds later. "Red five is the winner!"

"Yeah... really into names, eyes, cheeky wordplay, ya' know the usual♥~" Kaguya flirted without thinking too much about it. Miko agreed with all she said knowing the girl for as long as she had, she knew it was easy to influence Kaguya's thoughts with certain things. Beyond that point according to Hiruko there was a certain wackiness to be applied to Miko and Kaguya already and he didn't need a full explanation because that made it exciting. "You have no idea~" both girls said about the wackiness applied to their lives. Of course, he might be finding out eventually, given his constitution.

Ah, but that didn't matter, while Kaguya explained the thought processes of her younger friend, Hiruko was treated to the girl entering his lap. Her subtle shows of boldness were accepted once more, this time with an arm around her midsection as she settled into place. Kaguya knew her friend had some explosive moments, she'd been feeling sensations and hearing the words of her soul for long enough to be absolutely certain of that part. "Hai hai, we are all just waiting on the 'boom'~" Kaguya said. Miko's eyes would first see a wink offered by Hiruko which solicited a colored face from the girl so easily flustered. Her eyes then immediately went back to the wheel as it spun she found herself responding to his welcome and congratulations. "Hai, and arigatou gouzaimasu♫~" she chirped happily. Her eyes were sparkling as she looked at the wheel and Kaguya couldn't help but smile at her friend's innocence as she seemed exceedingly exciting watching the spinning coming to an end and having her number called. "Yosh!" her hands clapped together as she happily prayed her thanks to her patron god. She then peeked over at Hiruko. "You really are a lucky guy, thanks for sharing it with me♫~" she added, happily squirming just a little in his lap. All the while those same two women had gone into something of a tirade. Not only had the girl won an immense sum for herself she was also now seated in the lap of their new potential target. "I can't believe she's using that dumb innocent act to sink her claws into that man!" one claimed. "We can't even get close enough to threaten her off," the other followed up. Perhaps they'd have to rethink it while the next bet was placed. Miko's eyes shifted around the table and she frowned, she really wasn't used to people being so conniving for no reason. "Hm, I guess in following up my bet should be... eight million on 13~" Kaguya said seemingly amused by it as an idea.

"The usual," Hiruko repeated. Kaguya had a way about her. He was keen to discover the intricacies of this one as well, though that obviously came with a repartee that would not yet be stopped. "I wonder what else you're really into♥~" he flirted. Regarding the 'boom' everyone was awaiting from Miko, he'd seen something of the sort a few times... but perhaps there was an even bigger boom to find with the added efforts of a third party. "I guess I'm joining the waiting list. I can say for sure it'll sound and look great. Maybe our little Robin wants to do a duet this time," he suggested. Kaguya had dibs on the first round, but he rather enjoyed the idea of both at once in the aftermath. How that would go was a mystery, but mysteries were exciting as well.

Also exciting, was victory in a gamble. The ball on the roulette table landed on five, winning Miko a 35 to 1 payout of her own. Her satisfaction with the roll was expressed along with a notable squirm. Feeling that, Hiruko had little choice but to squeeze the girl's side teasingly. The thanks she offered for sharing luck received a shake of Hiruko's head. "Iia, iia. You made that luck yourself. Good job~" he said as the roulette wheel spun again. Kaguya had just placed a larger bet on a specific black number. If things went well, they'd each win a 35 to 1 payout. Hiruko had a good feeling about this one as well. "Lucky 13, huh? You two pick some interesting numbers." Indeed, the pair had selected very specific numbers which presumably had some purpose Hiruko did not yet know. What he did know, was that eyes were on him... so his gaze shifted to a pair of women closer than they were previously. In his line of work, Hiruko had become very used to the purposeful gazes of others. He'd known of their presence since the beginning, but the exact reason was yet to be determined.

"What she really means is hot guys with nice eyes glaring at her♫~" Miko sang like a canary. "That isn't entirely true, I also enjoy you glaring at me♥~" Kaguya added which caused Miko's face to flush immediately. Of course, she was the most comfortable with herself and even the slight shift in her own sexuality wouldn't change her lack of care about how she presented to people she liked. As for the potential of a duet, Miko grinned with a slight hint of sadism crossing her face. "I'm into it♫~" she said knowing she fully intended to keep being disruptive when the opportunity presented itself. Kaguya could only agree, "I'm sure it'll be great, seeing something great, hearing something great... finding out all those other things I'm into♥~" she said while smirking and casting a wink at Hiruko.

A high victory win was something going. And it seemed Kaguya herself planned to keep up the streak. Miko was congratulated for making her own luck which only made her blush and squirm more as she was teasingly squeezed by Hiruko. "Arigatou♫~" Miko sang from her perch. Just the same those two women were still trying to figure out how to get closer to Hiruko. They weren't truly nefarious but they were conniving women who were out to hit a payday as quickly as possible. Oddly enough the thing in their way was two teen girls who were quite frankly, attractive and distracting for the male they spoke with, "I can't believe we're over here having to preplan an approach." one claimed as if it was ridiculous. "Two young ones like that shouldn't stand in our way so much... shouldn't they be after the popular boy in high school or whatever?" the other griped. "Well, a payday like this is hard to come by, still if they lose this one maybe we'll have an in?" one claimed seeming to think the two girls were simply in the same kind of arrangement they were trying to get themselves into. At the same time, Kaguya was being told her number choice was interesting and favored. "Hai hai, I like fun things... and building on pre-established works. I'm feeling it too by now♥~" Kaguya flirted and happily threw herself into the role of making her own luck while being a lucky charm. She too came in closer so she could have a good view as well while she and Miko stared at the table. Miko for her part in this continued monitoring the conversation between the pair of women not too far off now. Wondering exactly what they'd do.

Page 163 of 163 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163