It would seem Reiji would be taking Sakura's advice in a more immediate thing. She found that firm hand on top of her head rather comforting and beyond that when she looked into Reiji's face he seemed to harbor a certain curiosity. How much could she? Take? Well, there wasn't a true limit, she was far from normal in that aspect, and it seemed that Reiji was willing to try it without even getting confirmation. 'Good good. I enjoy seeing the surprise on those faces...' as such she continued that push on her head would see more and more of him sinking into her mouth. Eventually even her breasts would be moved out of the way to allow her head to find itself directly against a rather well chiseled body. She'd even offer the man nothing but a wink as she continued to swallow around his cock finding it to be quite amusing to squeeze it within hr throat, while she was still able to breathe and the like. Still maybe a little extra was called for, a flick of her tongue over the back of shaft near the base just so he'd know how close she truly was.

At the same time, that strangely honest conversation was still happening within the hotel room. An assassin and a prostitute were talking about something strange, mostly the massive size of the assassin's cock as he lay in the floor beneath the inspecting foot of the woman dominating him just a tad. He claimed to have almost three hundred ways of killing her, but only one which would be exciting. A turn occurred as she looked at his face, "Sou, is that what it is. You looking for excitement? That's why you're freaky~" she said seeming to be flirting as well, at least until her demeanor was broken. "I haven't lost any energy... you want me to talk shit to you? " she asked as if she was thinking about it. "I have a bit more to work with now. Though would it count as berating I wonder... hard to think I can hurt your feelings when you're hiding a monster in your pants~" she was... flirting. Maybe. "So then what's wrong with you? Can't feel it? Your dick broken until someone like me does something weird in front of you?" she asked with a raised brow. "Oh? Mad cause it doesn't fit? Or the normal ones aren't interested... the freak doesn't like the kind of freaky bitches he attracts to himself..." she seemed to be a little amused. It had to be one of those things, because a dick like that wasn't just something found in a back alley. "It's weird ya' know... aside from it being really random a dick like this doesn't excite me. Or is that what makes it interesting to you? Gonna use your 'bitch breaker' on me..." The entire time she questioned him she seemed to be using that foot to caress his dick through his pants, prodding it to stiffness and waiting for the sort of reaction she could enjoy. The moment she found the truth and picked at it more. Men were easy in that way, most of the time, but she didn't expect such tactics to just work on a man like this one.