While a sexual endeavor began properly in Marisbury's penthouse, what occurred in Shota's home was somewhat... different. Shota wouldn't be making any attempts to pull her hair again, but he'd surely make a conscious effort of something else. Before that, though, he had to appreciate her vocalization. "By the way, good job," he said, casually as possible in the wake of a long-awaited form of speech. Sakura had been a bit prickly in their first moments, but he'd noticed her opening up quite a bit over time. Of course Shota would be taking all the credit. Surely it was his sexual prowess and instructions making such accomplishments possible. Sakura's state of relaxation also led to an easier time on Shota's end of the equation. As for the announcement of his arrival into her body, Sakura took it... disturbingly literally. "That's not what I meant, but... don't worry about it," he said, giving up on the matter right then and there. If Sakura didn't understand that particular use of the phrase, it would only kill the mood to explain things. As such, he went about his business as normal, hips almost jerking in such a way as to lever his cock up and down within the lass during each thrust. "The important thing is that we both feel good; little stuff like that doesn't matter~"

Ah, but one deviant adventure was nearing its end... again. At that convenience store, Hiroshi had been moving from one place to another on Kaguya's body. Currently, though her legs were still parallel to the desktop on opposite sides, Hiroshi hovered over the girl and worked his core to slam away at her undercarriage. Being human was tiresome in the strangest, most entertaining ways. Hiroshi entertained the idea that this was the sort of satisfaction Sun Wukong sought frequently. Mouths were intertwined quite frequently as Hiroshi sought... other chances to learn, obviously. Yes, that was the reason his tongue was periodically inside Kaguya's mouth instead of his own. Whether she had the capacity to share information with him or not, well... they'd both find out soon. "Well, I may not be feeling the knowledge thus far... but I am certainly feeling something ─ not the least of which is an understanding of many things. I'd still like to know why it's harder to pull back than it is to push forward. This clench is something I'd be interested in studying a few more times," he admitted through labored breaths.