Page 152 of 152 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152
Results 1,511 to 1,512 of 1512

Thread: Charles Patricius

By the time Reiji sat down, Sakura was teasingly asking if he'd seen anything he liked. He'd seen quite a few things that fit that description, actually. Every part of Sakura that was visible, was enjoyable. Reiji even found himself enjoying the oddities in her demeanor, from moments of childlike innocence all the way to the disturbingly mature vulgarities. "Where would I even start?" he asked rhetorically. He hadn't seen a single thing he disliked thus far. According to Sakura, she'd seen something to appreciate. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what she was talking about. As he took up his own sponge and wet it with soapy water, Reiji almost scoffed. "I would hope so. You caused it," he alleged.

Kusanagi was on the receiving end of conversation much more than normal as of late. He didn't seem to mind it, though. This woman seemed infinitely curious about his motivations. He'd humor her with some answers, whether they were what she sought or not. First and foremost, he wanted to know how worthwhile she considered herself. Taking the answer that fit her role as a hooker, she claimed no complaints were ever lodged against her. That was good. "I want you for whatever use you have. Maybe I do want you for abuse; I do want to see how that plays out. And if you're good enough at what you do, maybe I'll keep you for that. Mostly... I need you to get me through the door," he explained. Just then, he walked through the entrance and approached the counter. Having an obvious 'working girl' in his company, Kusanagi was easily given his reserved room key. They would be going to the fifth floor via elevator. "I wonder. What do you think I'm going to use you for, whether for tonight or for three days?"

By the time Reiji sat down Sakura had already begun teasing him ever so gently. He even made a statement which implied that he had no idea where to start. This was sarcasm of the sort that Sakura understood and thus the smile on her face became a little giggle. "Obviously you could start wherever you like~" she claimed as if it was amusing to think of. Regardless they both seemed apt to begin washing and Sakura did so moving from the top of her body downward. Though she'd had a bath recently she couldn't help but be amused by the idea of sharing one with someone like Reiji who seemed to be coming further and further out of his shell the longer he was in her company. Of course, one of his first claims to the idea that she liked something she saw, was to point out that she'd been the cause, "Am I really? I had no idea~" Sakura had been trying hand at sarcasm and it seemed to be capable of working it in, during these flirty situations, though she'd still not managed a normal bit of sarcasm yet.

The green haired man and his prostitute company seemed to be making their way into a love hotel. This didn't seem to be a very odd thing to her at all and perhaps given her own job description it wasn't odd at all. When she asked him about his motivations, it seemed that he wanted her for whatever she was good for. He did actually want to play out the abuse to see what would happen but at present he was using her just to get into this hotel. That was odd news but that put other ideas in her head. Prying into the business of someone up to something less than legal wasn't really something she would be doing on purpose. And given his actions, from stealing the car to offering her a huge sum of money, she assumed that whatever he was actually doing wasn't something she really wanted to be part of, "That is reason enough I guess," she decided to leave that topic alone for now. And waited as he claimed his key card. Apparently, they'd be going to the fifth floor so she'd follow him to the elevator without much to say, "I can't really say... I entertained this being some kind of strange trap. I also figured I could just be some kind of bait or meat shield or even just a distraction. You could also just be using me to give you something to do while you do whatever it is you actually came here to do... it's hard to tell. You don't read like normal clients, or even normal people." The girl concluded with her brows slightly furrowed. He truly was a confusing person to talk to but she'd seen some very odd people in her life already.

Page 152 of 152 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152