Page 110 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1407

Thread: Charles Patricius

Wherever Miko learned these maneuvers from, Marisbury was glad she gained the knowledge. A combination of noises carrying the tone of her voice with the physical sensation of each vibration ─ it was cause for elation. She didn't even need to resonate with his soul directly; he was rather enjoying the physical stimuli alone. How strange. One would expect the divine to be well beyond non-magical influences, but Marisbury was learning precisely what his father once talked about. "Humans are ah... so interesting," he managed to say. It was difficult for Marisbury to keep his hips from bucking naturally, but it was even more difficult to avoid taking something unto himself. In this case, that something was Miko. He could no longer resist. That repeated tugging temporarily gained actual purpose, becoming a pull meant to guide Miko upward as his free hand reached down between their bodies. "I can't exactly do nothing," he said as that hand slid between Miko's legs, finding the moist pocket of flesh that had been warming his lap all this time.

Speaking of warm laps, Shota found the warmth of Sakura's folds and deemed it a sign of progress. She insisted upon her reactions only appearing when genuine, which was about what he expected from the strange girl. "That's fine. We'll get there," he stated. Shota continued unbuttoning her dress until his path was stopped by a sash. He worked to untie it while observing the appearance of color on Sakura's face. That, too, was a sign of good things to come. His middle finger applied most of the pressure to Sakura's crotch, eventually having only her undergarments between them as he opened the front of her dress fully. Now that there was skin to make contact with, he licked the flesh of her chest, trailing up until he could nibble her earlobe and whisper a few more words. "It feels good though, doesn't it? I like this heat I'm feeling already."

Miko's moans were being used to directly vibrate a cock within her mouth and throat. She'd not tried to take it down to the true depth she'd been originally capable of, but enough of it had disappeared that it made her realize that aside from too much aggression she'd likely be alright to perform this act of service. I'd become more intense over time as well, with her vocal cords taking on different tones as continued to fellate the god she was sitting on. Ah, but she couldn't continue completely interrupted. Marisbury's first sentence implied a certain pleasantry he took from this experience. This pleased Miko and helped her confidence a bit as she was never truly sure if she was succeeding in what she was doing. Still those grips on her hair would lead to her being removed a bit from the cock she'd be paying all her attention to, it slipped out of her mout as she was pulled up and Marisbury began his counter attack while claiming that he couldn't do nothing. "Umph" she pouted just a little while her own hand moved up a now slickened member. "Well I wouldn't say you were doing nothing. I could listen to you talk all day~" Miko confessed. Even so, what he'd be hearing next was her moaning without something in the way of her mouth and throat. The warmth of her loins being physically accosted should have been a sensation she was used to. Of course, this body of hers was very different and the feeling was something that would require a new amount of a adjustment. "Ah♪~ That feels so different♫~" she chimed seemingly pleased by the sensation. It was even enough to gently distract the movements of her hands for a few seconds, a bit of reprieve would be upon Marisbury.

'This one seems to like challenges.' Sakura concluded given he didn't have a negative reaction to her telling him that he wouldn't be receiving any kind of pretense in her responses. Once her dress was open though his mouth moved along her exposed skin. It seemed he was keen to taste her flesh but such was pretty normal as far as she understood it. It was another one of those signs which she could readily identify. But there was something else, that aggressive finger movement against her pearl did indeed feel nice. If this wasn't an experiment being done just to find out new things, she would say that could be considered a very good use of dexterity. 'Actually, I imagine Kazzun would be quite good at this considering his ability to shuffle cards. The pressure applied both physical and magical would be perfect!~' she thought. It was a note in her mind to try something like this a bit later with her spouses. Of course thinking of things which made her legitimately happy would bring that little spark of life to her usually dead eyes, only just a bit. Perhaps humans were evolving differently without magic at their disposal. She'd have to test it out a bit more to see. "It does feel good," Sakura said. The truth of the matter was, she could say that the feeling is nice, but it would be better with more weight behind it. Though this body of hers hadn't experiences copulation with a more mana dense body, she was sure that the difference presented by it would be massive. It was something worth testing at least.

Frankly, Miko didn't have to do much at all. Taking Marisbury all the way to the base would have been going above and beyond, and would have certainly kept him from action for a while longer. Besides, her throat vibrations were already an extreme Marisbury could barely keep up with. The fact that her hand remained wrapped around his shaft created a point of dispersal from those vibrations as well, effectively causing a sense of reverberation throughout his entire groin. He wouldn't have changed a thing about her efforts ─ though that was in part due to his own inability to withstand the tactics. Marisbury felt himself being released from her mouth during that little tug, and thought he would know reprieve. He thought wrong. The look on Miko's face gave him anything but; it even caused him to throb in anticipation. Unfiltered moans in perfect pitch only made matters worse, but he was at least able to focus on caressing the wet lace at his fingertip. "I do hope different is good. This is the most I can do to avoid picking you up and skipping dessert on a whim~" he admitted.

At present, there were two girls experiencing sexual touches through their undergarments. While Miko's side was the more romantic experience, Sakura was subjecting herself to the more deviant approach. According to her, it was a pleasant feeling. Shota figured as much after seeing the girl's face flush initially. He couldn't wait to have her panting and moaning, or better yet... perhaps he'd leave her screaming. Regardless of what lay ahead in his immediate future, Shota sucked and chewed on Sakura's ear while cupping her breast with one hand. His finger was unusually damp already, but he wasn't going to stop rubbing between her legs just yet. All the while, his cock was throbbing furiously ─ something else that belied a more intense excitement than he'd known previously.

Miko's mouth was free, but her body was now captured in a different way. She could hear the sound of her own voice bouncing around the room as Marisbury began to touch her though the flimsy lace undergarments she wore. So sensual was this moment she couldn't even stop the way she felt, her hips shifted just a little as he started his machinations and oddly she wouldn't be stopping him. No, instead she allowed her legs to remain open while her hand felt the throb of his still held cock. Whatever made that happen, she wasn't quite sure but she was sure it was a great feeling. Marisbury hoped different was good, as he was avoiding just dropping her own his groin and skipping dessert. "Different is great!♪~" she moaned for him. So interesting was it to have her loins stroked like this had she had to give herself a moment to gather her wits. She was already on cloud nine, just from being here and now she was experiencing this textured touch. "How could you say something so brave~" she added about his admittance. In truth, saying something like that was about the equivalent of giving the girl the ability to derail him once more, would she though? Well she was enjoying the sensation of her loins being rubbed and even she wouldn't interrupt her own good time when she had nothing to fear.

At the same time, Sakura was being rubbed in a much more aggressive way. Of course, she didn't need the stimulation just for copulation but that didn't mean she'd be arguing considering the challenge she'd basically issued already. She didn't know what this man thought himself capable of, but she figured it was worth experiencing at least once. Even so, he wasn't just doing one thing, he was doing several. He was groping her and chewing on her ear while stroking at the apex of her sex. This combination of sensations was quite intense, even though they didn't serve the purpose of copulation they did seem to create an automatic response flooding her loins a bit more. 'Sou ka, I like these things. I'll have to tell Kazzun about them later. Or maybe just show him...' she thought about doing something similar to Angelica as visual learning might be better for them as a group. A light gasp escaped her lips as her body approached something resembling an orgasm though not with the depth she enjoyed or felt in general. The throbbing of Kakihara was something she was casually aware of, but she didn't know how he was interpreting it.

Apparently, different was better than good; it was great. Marisbury was content with that, finding great success in his decision. He'd always been told things done in the heat of a moment were often better for all involved parties. His father preached spontaneity, and his mother... Well, his mother seemed to appreciate it in her own special way. Miko's appreciation and execution of such spontaneous things was far more appreciable. One could even surmise that Marisbury, in being vindicated in such a way, felt he should keep the cause in mind for future use. As for how he could say something so brave, the answer was simple. "It isn't brave; it's just admitting my own weakness against you. You have to understand what kind of effect you have on others by now. No one is born with skills like those. Well... maybe not no one," he asserted. Since Miko had not yet returned her mouth to him, Marisbury decided to make use of it instead. He leaned forward, bringing their lips together right over the tip of his own cock. It wasn't enough just to be rubbing her loins from this angle; some urges had to be answered.

Shota may not have been accomplishing all the things he could conceptualize, but he was still accomplishing desirable results. Sakura had nothing to vocalize as he accosted her folds and ear. What she did have, however, was a light utterance in the form of a gasp. Around that same time, Shota realized how much his efforts managed to accomplish physically, by his own approximation at least. Dragging his teeth away from Sakura's ear, he lapped at her lobe with tongue, even slipping it briefly into the hole. "Tohcchi, you're so wet. Let's stop wasting time. Why don't you take these panties off?" he suggested. Just then, Shota backed away slightly ─ enough to begin unfastening his own belt and breeches. "Or would you rather take this somewhere else like the bedroom?"

Miko thought this moment was great, every new experience was its own kind of interesting, and she would not be shying away from this one. The fact that Marisbury didn't think that he was brave was interesting. He claimed that he'd only been admitting his weakness to her, and thought she should have fully understood what she did to people by this point in her life. "It's brave because I don't even like thinking about my weaknesses anymore in case someone might hear me..." she teased gently. Whether she knew what she did to others or not was a bit up in the air. In truth she understood her interactions with specific people but she wouldn't say she had an effect that she'd call outlandish or ridiculous. At worst she was a disruptive influence... but she didn't think that was what he meant. If he meant her actions sexually she wasn't sure she could even comment considering her virgin status was less than a week from being discarded. She wasn't trying to do anything to anyone, some things jut seemed to happen around her from time to time. Even so, she wouldn't be denying Marisbury her lips and even though they were kissing right above his cock that kind of just made it better in her mind. She enjoyed not having to choose and the fact that higher order beings were far less caught up on things like swapping bodily fluids than humans were for obvious reasons. So she'd fall into the kiss, continue stroking his cock and... have her folds caressed in exchange. She'd have no problem deepening that kiss, and sending gentle moans directly into Marisbury's mouth as she approached the apex of arousal given his own work.

At the same time, though he wasn't being given the sort of signs he'd been seeking. It would seem that Kakihara was succeeding at getting the physical reactions of sexual arousal out of Sakura. That little gasp as all forms of her actions were, was a sound that simply escaped her, and while he rubbed against her he seemed to find that he'd done enough to move them along. She understood that humans needed foreplay from observing them directly and though she didn't, she could at least respect the sensation, though she figured she'd enjoy it more in a few specific circumstances. Apparently he wished to stop wasting time, and she was fine with that as well. She moved her fingers into the line of her thong and slipped it down her hips bending over slightly to allow them to slip over the thickness of her thighs and down to her ankles so that she could step out of them. But before she could get there she was questioned about her preferences. "It's your place. I don't have a strong preference. Beds are fine for the sake of space... but surfaces normally unused have their own appeal. You're supposed to be showing me something where do I need to be for you to best do that?" Sakura countered. Her experiment didn't require the comfort of a bed, but if he needed a bed for better leverage or for some specific positional choice she was fine with this. She was supposed to be finding out something new, and unless she'd missed the general purpose of bedrooms or there was something special about his, there could potentially be no real boon in moving.

Marisbury had no idea what this girl had been through in the other world. The idea of keeping one's thoughts at bay for risk of being overheard, however, was very strange to him. What could she have encountered in life? Well, the link between them implied he had a chance of finding out one day. That was exciting. "I see..." was all he could say in response to that clause. Whenever that came up again, it would be an interesting day. For now though, Marisbury was content to delve deeper into a night of deviance by partaking of Miko's lips once more. He didn't care for the location, nor did anyone of sound mind and sufficient mana care about partaking of their own essence secondarily. In fact, many would consider it a bonus to taste their own effect on another person. Persimmon butter was invented this day, and Marisbury had the joy of tasting it on Miko's tongue after a very purposeful intrusion of her mouth. Now he had to ensure a certain development. "Oh?" he said nearly a minute later, finally pulling his mouth away from hers. "We blend so well together, Iino-chan. If only I'd eaten my dessert already, you'd have a taste. What a shame~" he teased.

Once more, Shota's suggestion was taken without so much as a question. Obviously both he and Sakura were more than ready to begin. While dealing with his own trousers, Shota kept a keen eye on the girl, watching that thong struggle its way down luscious thighs. He was throbbing so ferociously from that sight alone, his cock sprung forth with great vigor the moment his pants were pulled beneath its end. Questioning Sakura's preference for location got him nowhere. She was very firm in ceding control of the situation, it seemed. Shota took the time to finish removing his own pants, followed by his shirt while Sakura wondered where she needed to be. He reached down again to pick up his phone, deciding to address the photo of Sakura bent over from behind. He turned the phone to her, pointing directly at the image. "Right, right. I almost forgot. Have a look around the house if you want. Wherever you're comfortable standing, just do this. I'll show you something really fun~♥"

Miko's confession to Marisbury probably counted as a light spoiler. She didn't assume anyone else would share her problem with invasive species though so it was hardly worth extra consideration. This was especially true when the man decided to delve into her mouth with his tongue and give her some of the best possible sensations she'd experienced in her original body so far. When he pulled away to speak, Miko pouted just a little, an exasperated sigh escaping from her lips initially. Still her face would redden at the mention that they mixed well together and the idea that Marisbury consuming his dessert would have allowed her a taste of this mixture. "Well, no one's keeping you from your dessert... don't tease me with multiple things I will like~" she chimed while pecking her lips against his. She leaned forward a bit, urging his back against the bed. If he did this she'd continue leaning into him but doing so would allow them a bit more freedom of movement so that the position and the rest of the disrobing for their sex act of choice could happen. Whether her underwear were removed with teeth, whether he decided to devour her without placing himself in harm's way initially or some other act, she was fully open to it as an idea.

Moving on from that, there was Sakura removing her undergarments and the man with her watching and seemingly throbbing and waiting to begin. Her answer to his question seemed to jog his memory enough for him to produce one of the images she'd sent him. He made the claim that if she performed this pose, wherever she wished within the house, that she'd be shown something really fun. "Sou ka," she said. That picture of her was rather good. She wondered if this was going to be another backward penetration of some sort. That seemed quite common for that position, but she wasn't one to judge. If she was choosing a place, she'd wander around his apartment though she stripped out of her sweater dress and bra at the doorway where her panties were discarded. Her completely naked form would be left to wander until she found herself in front of the same mirror the lad had used to send the pictures. It would be here, so she could position herself for observation that she would take the same pose she had in the picture. Her body bent over revealing her dripping folds and the gap between her thick thighs. Such was the nature of her bend at the waist with quite the intense arch to boot. But like this she could also see her entire undercarriage in the mirror and thus watch the goings on for research purposes, if nothing else.

According to Miko, Marisbury was teasing yet again. He'd done no such thing, in fact. It was not hyperbole to say the mix of flavors between them made something wonderful. She'd be finding out momentarily, it seemed, as Miko acted on her own decision after another brief meeting of lips. Marisbury was pushed back until he was parallel to the mattress. She had indeed given them a great deal of freedom with this movement. Alas, there was something in Marisbury's way. She'd taken it upon herself earlier to be the only one consuming, so now... Marisbury would be found staring down at the girl's nether region, simultaneously beckoning toward himself while propped up on one elbow. "You've already tortured me half to death, Iino-chan. Don't leave me waiting now~" he urged.

Meanwhile, Sakura took the time to strip away her remaining clothes. Her thoughts about his idea weren't completely off, but his initial goal did not involve conventional penetration. Regardless, Shota had the joy of watching her remove those articles and walk around his house. He was walking right after her, obviously, taking great pleasure in watching the lass from behind. "Your ass is perfect, Tohcchi~" he complimented while she found her desired location. What Sakura decided upon in the end was a place Shota had been during their text conversation ─ right over a mirror placed on his living room floor.

Once she bent over, Shota nearly lost all sensibility for a moment. Dripping loins, a gap between her thighs accentuating that same visual, and an arch in her back that visually amplified her already astounding rear. Shota couldn't resist dropping his phone, stepping up behind her and applying both hands to her ass, groping and spreading cheeks in a way that made gushing folds audible by proxy. He couldn't believe such wetness was possible from any amount of foreplay, but... he'd be sure to take advantage. "Wow! I knew it'd look better in person, but I can't believe how much better it is! Tohcchi, has anyone ever tasted your pussy like this?" he asked. Much like he did when texting, however, Shota would not be giving much time for response before his next action. He dropped to one knee in an instant, reaching the appropriate height to press his lips into that pink pocket of delectable nectar. Initially, he seemed to be... almost kissing her there, albeit with those puckered lips gliding up and down her slit, never actually breaking contact.

Marisbury might not have thought himself teasing, but to Miko who had come to enjoy all the things she'd experienced that were sexually related, he was definitely teasing. She wanted to taste this new mix of flavors and had facilitated enough of a change in their positions to make this happen. His back against the mattress left her sitting in his lap and obviously with him having a clear line of sight into her crevice. According to Marisbury he'd been tortured half to death and as such she shouldn't keep him waiting. Miko looked at him and got the strange desire to finish the job of torturing him. "Only half?" she murmured with a smirk. That little strip of lace was beyond soaked and since she had to move up his body to get into the right position, she decided to take the 'scenic' route as it was. She didn't move herself from around his body and instead slowly inched her way towards his face. All along allowing his cock to trace the length of her slit from base to tip before she reached its end. It was truly stimulating and probably torturous for them both. It would leave him gently basted in her juices while also doing the work of keeping her core wet as she finally shifted enough to settle her crotch near enough for him to reach it. "Miko desu," she said. In her own opinion, they were far too intertwined at this point to keep up formalities. Besides, she figured she'd like the way her name sounded from him, given him saying her surname had made her soul radiate the first time.

Miko wasn't the only one about to find out something new and interesting. This man seemed quite interested in the shape of her rear. This was oddly something she knew people to enjoy, regardless of everything else... even Astolfo had thought to intrude with that sort of thing. She also knew for a fact her entire being was perfect. Ah, but acknowledgement was necessary wasn't it? "I know," she said with the same amount of general disinterest she took in most things. Of course, this wasn't a matter of arrogance it was a simple matter of fact.

Still there was something else about to happen after she took the position that was asked of her. The first of which was the stunned appraisal she received. Kakihara gripped her bottom and made the sounds of her loins audible to them both. It seemed he was an appreciator of her form in the ways she would have expected. But his word choice was more vulgar than she usually got from Kazuhiko but she understood his meaning from context. 'Humans like their forebidden knowledge and their vulgarity.' She thought, but had any one ever orally copulated with her like this? "No." she managed to say before a mouth met her loins. While she wasn't likely to make offerings to others in this way, she'd at least witnessed such a thing done to her mother. Interesting was this particular sensation it wasn't expected at all. How surprising, she'd been shown something new. Her eyes widened as she looked at him moving his lips upon her slit from behind her body. Looking down into the mirror she had a very interesting view of his mouth and the space between her legs. 'For the loss of mana, that actually feels good.' It was like he was kissing her loins, and there was something rather enjoyable about it. More nectar leaked from her core as a deep exhale had her face shifting just a little gaining a deeper hue as her hips shook slightly.

Page 110 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast