Page 116 of 143 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1426

Thread: Charles Patricius

In and out, to and fro ─ that always seemed to be the baseline for copulation between opposite genders, no matter the world or species. As with all things, however, there were always nuances. It seemed Shota's most natural hip movement involved that same levering of his cock once it was inside and performing otherwise normal thrusts. He kept kissing her womb as such, even slipping in bit by bit while Sakura's face became something observably different. Her face was much better with a bit of color to it, especially as it contrasted that pale skin. More importantly, that redness belied physical satisfaction in this case. "Feeling good, Tohcchi? You have to tell me, or it'll ruin the experience... and the video I'm making~♥" he urged. At this point, Shota's entry to Sakura's womb was no longer a periodic occurrence. It had taken some time to manage, but every thrust now had him plunging just past her cervix with consistency.

The convenience store's latest visitor left, leaving Kaguya and Hiroshi alone once more. Hiroshi, who spent the entire visit observing the younger male indirectly, had several things floating around in his mind. That was certainly a strange individual who reeked of mysterious dealings and overall dark tidings. Kaguya shared her own observation as it connected to her. Hiroshi, on the other hand, was still in a contemplative state. "I don't believe you should conflate yourself with that kind of expression. The intention behind it, or rather... the absence of intention... It displays signs of the Presence Concealment Skill applied to one's own mind ─ even from oneself. Though there is certainly some sort of likeness between you two. Most notably, I would place blame on Tohsaka-san's influence. That's just a theory, however; I actually gained very little understanding, if any at all. Regardless, I suppose you'll have to teach me about this store's wares... the way humans do," he said with a sigh and an internal abject disgust. At least he seemed to retain photographic memory in this form.

The movements of sex were normal indeed. Even more normal given that Kakihara was making progress from tapping against her cervix to making his way inside with something like regularity. The expressions on Sakura's face weren't something she was privy to, but she knew that even Kazuhiko seemed to think there was something a bit different about her since coming to Gaia. She supposed she'd have to get a few more mirrors at some point and keep track of her own visage a bit better. Until that time, there was the matter of what was going on. The regularity of plunges within her cervix were quite the nice sensation and it appeared that Kakihara wanted confirmation of this fact, both for the moment and for his supposed video. 'Sou ka, humans do use recording devices for memories they'd like to keep. Perhaps their minds lack the space for forming and reviewing memories by the methods I understand. I should observe more to find out the kinds of things humans record.' Sakura concluded. Still she supposed being vocal was what this human needed and though with every entrance and exit a small sound was escaping her throat, she'd not said a word given her own deep thoughts. "It does feel good, you're touching one of the best spots." Sakura confirmed in her usual way. Again her words were to be taken as literally as she spoke them, but even so... her lips had started to quiver, as had her core. It would seem that she was on the verge of quite the orgasm more inline to the type she was used to and a bit more considering the combination of magic and sensation that was created by a human who didn't know about the magic.

Kaguya and Hiroshi were once again alone. It would appear that their new acquaintance who Kaguya was quite certain was an assassin was done with his work here. As far as everything else was concerned a certain amount of relief was reached. Just the same, Kaguya received a full rundown of the situation as Hiroshi saw it and couldn't help but chuckle. An outside perspective was always nice. "Sou ka, very observant, Hi-aniki. Presence Concealment is definitely what something like that would be equated to. It's very easy to read some people, but he is quite the enigma. His is an extreme I've never encountered before. I'm not nearly as skilled at something like that, considering I still chose wrong on occasion~" she said in a light-hearted way. "But there is nothing to worry about... I'm sure that will come up again when it needs to... until then let's get you situated on some analog learning and if you do well, we can try that thing with the desk after the store is closed~" she managed with a grin. All the while she was fixing up her clothes and righting herself for the world's general view. She'd not be returning those panties to her person but did tuck them away in one pocket while putting her phone in the other. She also grabbed the money for the meat buns to make sure it ended up where it needed to be as well. Ah, yes teaching human objects to an elf was going to be an interesting afternoon for Kaguya.

Sakura's learning experience was not even near the same boat as Shota's plan to experience, and share the experience of, pure sexual deviance. All those plans he had were racing through his mind more consistently than before once he began properly visiting Sakura's womb. He couldn't fathom the reason, merely blaming heightened arousal for the additional dirty thoughts. Either way, his success was apparent. The current position he utilized had always been the thing that sealed the deal, so to speak. Though it had never been something that allowed penetration of such magnitude due to normal human limitations, Shota didn't even have a mind to question how he'd gone beyond the presumed end of Sakura's womanhood. According to her, he was hitting one of the best spots. One would hope so, considering the impossible depths reached. Shota would easily commit fully to doing whatever accomplished his goal, whether it existed outside of his mind or not. "Then I'll keep touching that spot until we've had enough," he said. Following that declaration, Shota's next thrust had him caught just beyond Sakura's cervix. It seemed he wouldn't be pulling out of it for some time, despite his continued movements. This girl was becoming more anomalous by the moment.

In the meantime, the pair occupying a convenience store office were moving on to matters of work-related importance. Deviance and chance meetings with odd individuals were put aside. Well, perhaps a bit of deviance remained, given Kaguya's offered reward for sufficient learning on Hiroshi's part. Of all the things she said, he deemed that most important for multiple reasons ─ not the least of which was a bit of stereotypical elven pomp. "I'll have you know my ability to retain knowledge is second to none, and there is hardly room for argument in a world like this. You may as well take your place on that desk right now. You seem to like the idea of doing so regardless of this lecture's outcome," he said. Of course, he'd move on with ease. Lessons would be taught, knowledge would be learned, and customers for the shift's remainder would be handled with growing efficiency. All the while, another approach had become stagnant. Iino Miko, small as she was, would presently find herself farther up Marisbury's bed than she'd been previously. The distance covered was enough that he presently had one hand atop the headboard for support as he glistened with a light coating of sweat. He'd been filling every nook and cranny of the girl's canal for some time now, even keeping her body elevated by having one arm hooked around her midsection. One would note that the whole of his shaft never made its way into the girl; he'd only been reaching the door to what his father once referred to as Heaven's Hole.

The pummeling continued. So much so that Sakura was able to consider that maybe it was possible for humans to offer a bit more than she initially thought. Her first instance of mana transfer with Kazuhiko had been started simply to help put him back together. It hadn't included anything so strenuous. And even when things had become better and more active it was never quite this. It would seem that Kakihara was at least managing to show her something, and after speaking managed to fully lodge himself within her womb. This would at least get one of those properly audible noises to escape the lass, as her body responded to the proper stimuli as intended. "Ah♥!~ Hai!~" she managed. Though he didn't quite have the length to stroke the inner walls of her womb, perhaps there was much to be gained from dallying around the entrance? Now was the time for her to find out. Even though not much had changed about her visage, that gentle twitch of her lips had her mouth open and she was obviously panting quite regularly. Orgasm would be reached with the whole of her core and the ring of her cervix twitching around the lad as she climaxed audibly.

Meanwhile, a very amused Kaguya had only a happy chuckle to give Hiroshi. "Hai hai, I even got full elf response from that one. We like it, Hi-aniki. Come on though... I am not as easily distracted as you two. I'll make sure you actually get your work done before breaking again~" she teased him just a bit. At the same time, there was a different lack of break happening within Marisbury's Penthouse suite. He and Miko had been wrapped up in one another for quite a while, but even as he worked himself into quite the little bit of exercise he'd not made it to the breaching point within her body. She was acutely aware of this given that every time it was tapped, she seemed to almost be giving herself a weird almost dream like flash of a certain quality she'd not experienced since dreaming in her initial life. "Mari-sa♪~" she chimed gently looking up and into his face. Her arms slipping around his neck as she helped him with leverage that may not actually get him within her womb but would definitely leave her walls quaking in the aftermath of each knock against her end. "I wonder, are you teasing me on purpose or is this currently something we're not capable of progressing?" she asked him before gently licking his neck. "Not that I truly mind, I'll definitely finish this way regardless~" she mused knowing that her own orgasm was close at hand given how much sensation one could get just from knocking against the end of her body. Granted she knew it was possible to reach the end of her at least in her other form. She began to wonder if this was a Gaia limitation on physicality, a her specific limitation because of her current size, or something magical. They were all viable options she supposed.

Time and time again, Shota tasted sweet victory. At long last, he saw a face of elation upon one Tohsaka Sakura ─ something her impassive demeanor and words never alluded to. Here and now though, that reddened face became completed by an open, panting mouth. It wasn't the smile he'd been trying to goad her into, but in a way... it was so much better. Pairing that with those walls convulsing around his cock made Shota wonder why he'd ever wasted time fucking random women around Japan when he could have been finding this one somewhere out there. "Tohcchi!♥ That's the best thing I've ever seen!" he announced in sheer satisfaction. That continuous pistoning would only intensify as he throbbed and throbbed, nearing a complete experience himself. It seemed obvious what was happening on Sakura's end, but that would not change Shota's leading statement. "Are you cumming, Tohcchi? Me too; I'll do it inside!" he announced with undue amounts of readiness.

Miko and Marisbury were both left wondering about the limitations applied to their session. In truth, Marisbury wasn't teasing at all... though he was occasionally a bit of a scamp. In this case, it would have been to his own detriment to hold back. "No such luck, I'm afraid. If I had my way right now, I promise I would be as deep as possible," he assured. Much like Miko herself, this unknown limitation was not one Marisbury would truly suffer for. Friction was key in mortals and divines alike, at least at base. "Though I'm glad you said that. I ah~ I don't know why this is happening, but I can already feel another coming. This isn't supposed to be so frequent and accidental for people like me. You're incredible, Miko-chan~♥" With those words shared, Marisbury shifted his center of gravity downward. Doing so allowed him freedom to arch his back and join their lips again. Apparently, he was the type to soften up more and more in moments of passion. He'd have to remember that to prepare for whatever unknown future lay ahead of him.

Sakura had no understanding of whatever face she was making in the moment, but it was apparently among the best seen by Kakihara. That was fine, it would seem that she would be treated to physical pleasantry and given the time to figure out how much power his mana had to offer, potentially anyway. She'd given some consideration to the idea that the lad might not be comfortable with the act of dumping his essence inside another. The protective barrier she'd made him abandon might have been there to hold sacred his fluids in the way elves guarded information. But no... no such logic was applied. He asked about the nature of her orgasm and claimed he'd be experiencing his inside her body as well. "Hai♥!~" she chimed seemingly pleased by that knowledge. 'Sou ka, that part of the 'Call of Creation' remains it seems. Whatever desire he had to stop himself seems to have disappeared. I should keep track of his virility over the course of his expulsions and see if he maintains the same level of physical activity throughout.' Sakura was pleased and her walls were still vibrating and would continue to do so as her womb was filled to whatever extent that happened.

Miko would be receiving an answer to her inquiry while Marisbury continued to hammer away at her insides. It would seem that he was not purposefully remaining outside of her womb that there was some sort of hiccup. Miko was willing to assume it was her simply based on general physiology and a nagging sensation in the back of her mind. Still, within the moment she could be nothing but pleased, even without the ability to complete the act ridiculously, sex was still rather just fun and given her own status she was fine to enjoy it the way humans did. "Mm-hm, good to know. We can always try again after I figure it out~" she chimed about the lack of depth. If anything it just gave them one more reason to meet up again before his vacation ended. Whatever the case friction might have been enough to do them both in, it seemed. Marisbury, claimed to be on the verge of another orgasm and was pleased that Miko was also about there. He seemed to think it odd to be affected this way and given what he was... he didn't expect it. In thinking this he called Miko incredible and changed his position enough to kiss her again during this moment. Miko for her part in this moaned her content while her body reached a fever pitch. Her core clamped down around him and she hummed her climax into his mouth. The softness of this moment combined with the thought that she might actually be potentially good at sex and seduction might have been way more a high for her than her human form might have thought possible.

A single utterance was Sakura's response to Shota. He'd been trying to goad her into something a bit meatier than that, but there was nothing to be done about it by the time he thought to do so. It crossed Shota's mind to retaliate, to retract himself from Sakura's womb and spill himself on her face as an indirect act of asserting, but... no. His hips wouldn't stop moving, and her hole wouldn't stop squeezing. It would only be seconds in the future that Shota was attacking the girl's undercarriage with increased ferocity. His balls were slamming against her ass until a final deep plunge left him nestled and squirting into her womb. Indeed, squirting was the operative word. Though a bit beyond what humans should have manage, he'd not yet reached the realm of magical beings. A long moan passed his lips during that time, but the settling would have his breathing labored as a bit of 'teaching' was offered. "Whew! Wow! That was strong, Tohcchi... but I could teach you how to make it better for everybody," he said, strangely pushing back on Sakura's legs even more while his cock kept throbbing in abnormal fashion ─ for a mortal, at least.

Speaking of things abnormal for mortals, Miko's ability to satisfy the divine was a mark of mastery Marisbury couldn't even fathom. This wasn't a matter of her magical self being far beyond the reach of anyone normal. No, she was human, and he was the farthest thing from it in this world. It made no sense that she could affect him so, but Marisbury knew she'd just keep doing it regardless of what he thought. They'd even be trying again to achieve that proper penetration in the future, apparently. Of course Marisbury could be nothing but elated for having such an opportunity, but he could not voice a thing with his lips pressed against hers. What was the cause behind this limitation? Whether that was discovered or not, Miko would find the ejaculate of Marisbury pouring out and expanding that magical condom, but being absorbed into it before any of the would-be overflow occurred. During that time, Marisbury's mouth was agape ─ air escaping his lungs and spreading out onto the brunette's face.

In a moment Sakura found out something which was new. A normal human didn't truly have as much to offer by way of mana in these kinds of exchanges. Though he'd managed to make it to her womb and even had managed to elicit the types of physical sensations she could say she enjoyed. The resulting squirts into her womb were far below what she would have considered truly satisfying. Only an additional pulse or two would come from a bit of squirting into her womb. She'd liken it to a moment of surprise in the middle of a bout with a superior being, instead of something which should have marked the end of a round. 'Sou ka, humans truly don't have as much to offer by way of power, but... the consistent throbbing says that maybe there is more to come. Perhaps then it is the case, that humans simply do not have the ability to make large quantities of offerings at once.' Sakura made a hypothesis while Kakihara caught his breath. What was more he claimed that while it was good, he could teach her how to make it better for everyone. There was a certain desire for information so at the very least Sakura would hear him out. He was pushing back against her legs and was finding them able to go further back without it seeming to hurt or even disrupt Sakura in anyway. "What do you mean?" she asked as a simple expression of curiosity. By her own approximation humans should be ready and willing regardless. Only exceptional individuals were allowed to be truly demanding and while he was far beyond her expectations she didn't assume besides his carnal knowledge and that of card games he'd have much more to offer her. She supposed she'd be finding out eventually.

As that happened, it would seem that Miko and Marisbury reached an interesting point. Marisbury was spilling himself into his magical condom and Miko was receiving a final tap against her womb. Their mouths were initially still together and though Marisbury hadn't verbally agreed to her offer she had the feeling that he would given their understanding of wanting to spend more time together. 'Imagine getting him all the way to my womb and riding him instead. It'd break him!♥~' her mind chirped as she felt the warmth of his breath across her face and a few residual twitches within her loins. "Mari-sa♫!~ That was a good one!~" she said with a grin spreading across her face before she leaned up and pecked his lips once more. They could continue in this way all throughout the night and she wouldn't care at all. In fact, she would say that there was a reasonable amount of fun for them to have, even if sex was only considered the way humans knew it to be. And for her part in it, she'd consider it an early shot at bonding with one of the members of the Myouou who were far later in her cycle than maybe she'd like.

Studious as she was, Sakura expressed an interest in the alleged teachings being offered. Shota took the time of her mental musings to push her legs back and gyrate his hips, grinding away and churning her cervix while leaking out a few additional drops of 'mana' as she would call it. "I mean... sex is for both people. You get that much, right? If we're fucking, I do something for you, you do something for me in return. It's called fair game," he preached. Not much to Shota's surprise, his cock wasn't losing any firmness just yet. Rare though that sort of thing was, he could blame Sakura's outright sex appeal in this case. Regardless, he kept yammering. "How many times did I get you off now? What, you don't have a little something to give back? You make it better for me somehow, and I'm motivated to make it better for you in return. You picking up what I'm putting down?"

Miko didn't have to worry about breaking Marisbury in the future. By all accounts, he'd been beaten and broken already. If nothing else, he couldn't make heads or tails of how she'd gotten multiple over on him. Ah, but the night was still young. There were many things they could still do... but also many things they couldn't do. Ah, that reminded Marisbury, he still hadn't given a proper response to the lass. "We should try again whenever it works. I'd like to try something I've heard of from long, long ago. Sadly, it wouldn't be very functional while we can't achieve full penetration. Well... I suppose it would still be possible, but a little awkward. Maybe we should make a deal to save it for when we have full range?"

The alleged teachings that Kakihara had to offer were... odd. Sakura listened to his speech as he gyrated against her undercarriage and pushed further back on her legs, seeming to be rather close to folding her up with his physical pushes. While she felt no pain from this, it was rather odd to consider being so physically exerted. She wasn't normally in such a state. She'd have to think about it more later. In return, she was told about how humans thought of sex as a fair exchange of give and take. She could understand this but perhaps they valued things a bit differently. He claimed by his own calculations that she'd gotten off quite a few times but had given not enough in return in someway. How odd. "You are speaking as if this exchange is unfair, but you've gotten off and will continue to do so. I can still feel you inside me so... what motivation do you seek from me?" she asked that question specifically. Kakihara made it sound like she had some great influence over his motivation but as far as she could tell his body was already fully motivated and his actions went above what she thought normal for a human. Whether or not she'd actually offer more was a complete aside as she'd already told him she didn't play at pretend emotions so basically her real response would be determined by how he clarified himself.

While Sakura worked her way though the least direct human speech she'd come across lately, Miko and Marisbury reached the end of their most recent bout. Though they seemed to be limited by the physical nature of Miko's body presently, they both still appeared to be having a great deal of fun. According to Marisbury he had something he wished to try and it would be more easily accomplished when they fit together like they should. Miko could take that as more motivation to get to the point at which they could, if only because she was legitimately interested in this phantom new thing Marisbury had to offer. "Oh? Something new? I like new things... it's a date, Mari-sa♫~" she sang happily. Since the night was still young she supposed they could continue as they were, with a grin spreading across her face she had but one thing to say. "Until then, you could always flip me over and we could go at it like that... I'm sure it's loads of fun!~" she flirted just a tad. Though they couldn't reach true depth they could have a lot of fun with positions and angles, and Miko was far from trying everything she thought.

Page 116 of 143 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast