Something was going on in the brunette's mind as Marisbury interacted with the purple-haired girl. The simple act of repeating a name caused something internal, something... Marisbury recognized as a reaction. He'd get back to that momentarily, but first, he still had an interest in Sakura... and she had an interest in his offerings. "I'm sure you will. This world has so many amazing things, you're sure to have a good time. Just be sure to actually have a good time," he advised. A bit more ruffling of the girl's hair occurred before he stepped away from her. Where did he go then? Well, Miko was making herself the most obvious choice from her spiritual activity.

A few steps led him to the smallest girl present. He wouldn't place a hand atop her head, but he would place one gently against the side of her face. Her eyes did not belie the sort of connection originally assumed, but they did tell a different tale of great interest. "There's a special sort of connection between us, isn't there? Something yet to be fulfilled, but so very strong. Interesting. I wonder if that's the real reason I'm here," he muttered. What he had for her was especially damning, so his eyes shifted quickly as if to suggest moving toward a more private setting. "What I have for you will take a bit of digging. I'll need to put the bag down and search through it," he lied.

In the meantime, Charlemagne was having a look at Sakura's phone, seeming beyond impressed with the device. "Oh, wow! This model is custom from Kaiba Corp; it's more studio camera than phone. That's... weird, but a lot of people would want it," he observed, knowing how important pictures and the like were to modern society in this world.