"It shouldn't be confusing. I just told you what I almost did to you last night," Kusanagi stated blandly. The night before, he really was a hair's breadth away from masturbating while he watched her. He really did consider breaking into her house and taking advantage of her. Seeing how responded to that would have been excellent, though it would have ruined his overall plan and mission simultaneously.

Rita wanted the love hotel's name while she checked all manner of accounts and scheduled a doctor's appointment for any potential... complications from her husband's affair. Interestingly enough, Kusanagi already had the most important information. "Zen Hirano, the expensive one. Don't waste your time with the appointment; you don't have anything. Besides the fact that she gets herself tested regularly, this affair started about four months ago. You don't seem like you've gotten so much as a finger in you for much longer than that," he said, looking at the woman through the corner of his eye. "Check your things. I'll find you tomorrow with something valuable. That is, unless you want to be the one that goes into that hotel with me tonight. Either one works for me," he added. Kusanagi intended to show this woman the most solid evidence of her husband's affair, but he also entertained the idea of her reaction to seeing and/or hearing it directly. He did have enough connections to secure the room right next to theirs this night. Either Rita would accompany him, or... he'd find someone very unlucky to pass through check-in.