"Arrested?" Hiroshi questioned as if the word was foreign to him. In fact, it was. He could pick up a few context clues based on the language alone, but incarceration due to nudity made no sense. No matter; it was probably some nonsense he had no method of understanding without 100% context, and even then, he'd probably consider it a moronic waste of law enforcement beyond even Zheng's maddest hour. More concerning was his lack of proper vision, though he surely had better eyesight than any normal human. "I suppose this is still a bit better than what I understand of a human's ocular prowess. Even so, it remains less than what I would expect of... a human Archer's minimum capacity. I'd wager this is about twenty percent of my normal ability, being very, very lenient," he explained.

Upon hearing about Phantom Lurkers and the fact that Miko had never heard of them, Kazu exhaled deeply. "You definitely want nothing to do with those. Remember the Dahaka? It's about twice as bad," he stated. In the meantime, Yuuya had already pushed open the secret door between his bathroom and the storage room, paving the way to the former. "I have some things he could wear, though they may be a little tight..." he announced. "I also don't have much space here, but feel free to make yourselves at home if you can."

With that, Yuuya was off to search for the longest pair of pants he had. Saika was content to follow suit, if only to avoid the elf's rambling again. He stopped in the bathroom to inspect himself, but found only a broken mirror over the sink. How strange. "Eh? Did I get that ugly?" he wondered before sauntering off with no obvious issues. All the while, Hiroshi was considering Saori's talk of fitness. "I see, I see. Son-kun's methods are the most suited to this world, in that case. I believe I can adjust."