Thread: Charles Patricius

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    If Reiji had only remembered to lock the door, he wouldn't now be dealing with an encroaching customer. He could have used a bit of foreknowledge, as it would have informed him of the freedom to lock it and go about letting Sakura down ─ as easily as possible, at least. Alas, there was no such luck. While some unknown patron approached, Sakura made herself disappear by hopping the counter. Reiji looked down into a face that was actively shushing him, strangely enough. Oh well; there was nothing to be done about it now. Ah, but who would be entering the shop?

The door opened, and Reiji bore witness to... ah, speak of the devil ─ it was none other than Kakihara Shota himself. "Reiji-sensei! Good to see I'm not too late!" the young man announced as he sauntered casually into the closed shop. Reiji placed both hands on the counter, leaning forward as to avoid accidentally kneeing the hidden girl in her face while he addressed Shota. "Konbanwa, Kakihara-kun. Actually, you are late. We've been closed for a few minutes; I just forgot to lock the door," he said. Alas, it seemed Shota wasn't taking the hint immediately. "Eh?! Gomen, gomen! I got caught up in some business and had to take a nap. You'll let it slide this once, right?~"

It would seem that there was a person approaching. To come to a card shop after hours was particularly strange, Sakura herself was only here because she'd wanted to make the latest purchase possible she wasn't even sure of who else might want anything. Regardless, Reiji was soon greeting a voice she recognized and she didn't even bother looking towards it. No, the man leaning over the counter was a bit more of a target. So she'd leave him to his discussion with Kakihara Shota. 'Sou ka, he also intended to come here. I did warn him what would happen though...' she said. Perhaps Kakihara took her words as a playful threat, that might have been the case, but she was far from caring too much about what he had to say.

Reiji for his part in this was very clear with Kakihara about him being too late, but it appeared he wished to be allowed to do whatever he came for anyway. Sakura was a boundary pusher in the best of situations, but she still respected the time of others. How odd, that one raised within a culture so steeped in apologetic behavior that this one seemed so insincere about being late. Since he was leaning and thus avoiding have a knee anywhere near her face, Sakura had moved on to something of an inspection. She had a hunch to clear up lightly did her hand trace up the fabric of his left pants leg as she searched for potentially a cock she figured had to be tucked to one side or the other. If she didn't find it, she planned to search the other just as casually. All the while those purple eyes of hers seemed to be almost glowing as she peeked up at Reiji, she could be in this position at any time for exactly this reason. Perhaps soon would be the time for one of those other gestures, now that they were past the most awkward part of their conversation.

"I understand your problem. Sometimes these things are unavoidable, but business hours exist for a reason. I've just finished closing for the day," Reiji stated. Shota was not deterred, still walking toward the counter while they spoke. Only when he reached the counter did he clap both hands together, tilting his head and closing one eye in a strange, pleading gesture. "I know, I know! I was just hoping to get a briefcase for my best cards. I'm moving house tonight, and I want to keep my cards safer than they can be in that old bag of mine," Shota urged.

Reiji sighed, but he also experienced something... eye-widening. Sakura really was a forward individual. He could feel her hand upon his leg, creeping its way up for very obvious purposes. As she passed his knee, he knew she was dangerously close to the goal she had in mind. He looked down, shocked, and found purple irises looking up at him. How ludicrous. "Ahem... Kakihara-kun, you didn't say you were moving. I'd urge you to keep in mind the fact that you were here earlier, and could have made your purchase then. . ." he said, trying to keep up some semblance of normalcy while Sakura proved her deviance under the counter.

Sakura had to give Reiji a great deal of credit, he was a very by the books kind of guy. It seemed that he would be sticking to his guns about the specifics of his store hours, even though he'd invited Sakura back himself. Perhaps that could be considered her reward for being proactive. He was moving, he had mentioned that, claiming he wanted her to visit him. She'd told him she'd give it consideration but she wouldn't be making any plans until Kazuhiko returned, such was simply her nature. She had to be available to the people who legitimately mattered to her. Beyond that there was Ryohei who'd likely be calling her soon and a few other moment's of observation she would have liked to have. 'He was definitely here earlier, for shame.' Sakura thought. Even so, the begging didn't stop, that was a terrible trait not really taking no for an answer. Not taking accountability for one's actions. Outside of a passable sexual experience she was starting to see more failings of his personality ones she wasn't finding in others so much.

Beyond this point there were also several wins she was finding in other places. For instance by the time she passed the knee of Reiji he seemed to get a bit antsy. She felt like she was in the right place and all but confirmed it by the time she was looking up into his eyes. A brief touch was all she required as assurance, it wasn't entirely her aim to break his concentration, she just wanted to confirm length and girth of his flaccid meat. Once she did, she found herself looking up at the man with pure deviance in her eyes and that slightly sadistic grin on her face. 'I was right!~ Kakihara is definitely the bottom of this totem pole so far. His main attractive point now is simply availability. Given his age, the way I've heard adults talk about the youth, I'd assume that amount of general free time is frowned upon. Actually, I've known him two days and never heard him talk about working or school which is very common conversation in this area.' Sakura gave consideration to those facts. Even the technical Yakuza member had a job. Now was the time, she'd lift one hand and make a ring around her mouth, slipping her tongue through she'd hold three fingers beneath one eye and give him a little wink. Yes, teasing would work on him... she knew that at least a little.

"Hai hai~ I know I could have done it earlier. I just forgot 'cause I had that stuff going on... and let me tell you, it wa─" While Shota began the process of explaining his situation, Reiji raised a hand to silence the lad. He didn't care to hear any of those tales, truth or lie. "Daijoubu. If all you want is a briefcase, I suppose I can manage a sale if I process it for tomorrow's workday," said Reiji. Shota seemed quite pleased about that outcome, but Reiji had more to say. "Are you going to continue visiting this shop after your move? If so, I may just put a briefcase on your tab," the older male added. Shota nodded, waving off the idea of going anywhere else. "Of course, sensei! I'm only moving to the beach! It's almost an hour out, but that'll be fine when I get a new car~" Hearing the promise of return, Reiji nodded. All he had to do now was acquire a briefcase for the lad, but. . .

Before Reiji could move, Sakura had a hand upon the end of his manhood. He jerked just slightly, alerting Shota to the strange movement. "Eh? You alright over there, sensei?" the younger male asked. Reiji raised a hand to wave off any concern. "Hai. I'm sure you've heard how it is. Once you pass thirty, the knees start going," he joked. Upon looking down, Reiji witnessed something he could almost swear he'd seen before... though surely he would have remembered the sight of that gesture from that face. With her other hand, Sakura would very quickly notice a growth and hardening beneath Reiji's pants. Well, he certainly wouldn't be moving just yet. "Sumimasen. Which briefcase would you like, Kakihara-kun?"

It seemed for a moment that Sakura was about to hear this supposed bragging of Kakihara's, but... it was silenced before it began properly. For humans to be creatures of privacy and secrecy, this one seemed to enjoy talking about things a strange amount. More than that, Sakura honestly thought he was way too excited given what had happened, if she'd had to describe it, she would have claimed the session was good, and scratched a certain itch she needed scratched at a time. But she would have also prefaced her desire to use others for the task, even Saika was a better choice in general. Reiji was planning to add this particular purchase to Kakihara's tab, as if he wanted to get rid of his quickly. He'd also silenced the lad's story, which was intriguing, Sakura figured it was part of his propriety to not partake in the tales that he would have offered. It was probably also for the best, as this was currently the best time Sakura had so far, and she was trying to not have to rewind the area around Reiji too many times more.

Admittedly, she was being a bit devious, but she felt like a little sneakiness would add to the moment a bit and help him with his decision making. Yes, that was the way to think about it. She'd had a certain reaction when she felt that man's cock hardening beneath her hand. A wicked grin spread across her face as she realized what had actually happened. What was more, he was now leaning down towards her looking for a particular briefcase. But he was also saying something about his knees and being old. Sakura had a pretty good idea of his physique given her proximity and she was certain... 'There is nothing wrong with Reiji-san's knees.' she said. With that gesture already made and having done its job she poked those knees and found herself looking at the man's face. She figured she could do her part to help him, and shuffle a briefcase or two forward while not revealing her own location.

"Sou. You should really be more careful, sensei. Get a chair in here or something; you stand too much!" Shota advised. Reiji had no actual problems with his knees, or anything for that matter. He did, however, have a need for excuses at the time. "Uhh, I'll take a large one. One of those with the display cases under the lid," Shota requested while Reiji reached down. The older male realized Sakura's hand had yet to move, and frankly... he wasn't expecting it to after seeing her expressions down there. She seemed ready and willing to assist, however, so he spoke in a guiding manner. "Mm. I only have those in silver with a black trim. Is that alright?" he asked while reaching out to claim a briefcase. If Sakura slid one toward him just a little, he'd easily be found placing it atop the counter.

All the while, Shota was shrugging. He'd hoped for a specific design for his new container, but there was nothing to be done about it now. "If that's all you've got, it'll have to do. And actually... I'd like to go ahead and clear my tab now, if that's no problem," Shota said while reaching into his wallet. Reiji sighed, having to pull up the information for that tab in his computer, even having to add new information to it. "I'm telling you now, Kakihara-kun, this is the only time I'll be making an exception of this nature. Even if you're coming here from an hour away, I won't be allowing after-hours exchanges in the future," Reiji said firmly while Shota nodded. In truth, he was only making an exception now because there was an erection building in his pants, and shooing the lad out would have been more awkward than anything else.