An introduction. Sakura spoke as if things got far more intense than what she'd already mentioned. If that was the case, Reiji was in for one hell of a night. He could only be glad this was so soon after the shop closed, lest he be late opening the next day after the night ahead of him. Just as he thought, Sakura implied a greater intensity to the words she could share alone. Something was strange about that. What was it? Reiji quirked a brow while shifting his gaze toward the girl again. "To be honest, I'm not sure if I would enjoy it or not. Most women aren't even as blunt as you were just a moment ago. Maybe? I'd have to experience it to be sure," he answered, half as a flirt and half as fact. There was even the slightest grin on his face to prove the former.

Reiji also wondered what the reaction to Sakura's body would be whenever it was seen. Of course his mind did not go in the same direction as Sakura's, but he did imagine she had more going for herself than those clothes showed. Perhaps it was similar to how her preferences were not indicated by anything in her ordinary behavior. She spoke of deep penetration, implying something deeper than normal limits. Sakura also shared an appreciation for roughness and a bit of spanking, though she was notably against hair-pulling. "Sou desu... ka," he murmured slowly. Something about that list sounded a bit strange, but he wouldn't be worrying about it. "I'll keep those things in mind." With that said, Reiji pulled into a gas station and parked at a tank. Once there, he removed his seatbelt and opened the door. "I'll need to buy gas and a few things. Do you need or want anything? I'll pay."