Page 153 of 153 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153
Results 1,521 to 1,523 of 1523

Thread: Charles Patricius

What was Reiji's reaction a response to? If Sakura didn't know, that made two of them. "You and me both," he said. Was it her touch? Was it those soft mounds on his back? Was it the act of blowing in his ear? Reiji couldn't tell, but perhaps it was some strange mix of everything at once. Whatever it was, he wasn't opposed to it. Realizing Sakura was in possession of some hardened nipples against his back was interesting as well; it proved she was getting something out of this for herself. "Ah~... you really are a sadist, aren't you?" he questioned, albeit rhetorically. She apparently wanted to tease him more, as mentioned before teeth closed around his earlobe to cause another gasp. Reiji found himself leaning back against the girl. From this angle, he had no manner of defense or ability to reciprocate. As this was Sakura's choice in their initial contact, he figured this was her purpose. What Reiji could do, at least, was offer a challenge. "More? Color me intrigued~" he offered.

Kusanagi planted himself on the floor, where he seemed quite relaxed. He lifted both arms to stretch, then rested his head in both hands. It seemed he would be able to take a nap this way, but surely this prostitute would prevent that from happening if she began stepping on him. Well... that would be wrong. She first expressed how strange it was that he offered no emotion when telling her to do whatever she wanted. She should have expected as much by now. "That shouldn't be surprising to you by now. Should I say 'step on me mommy' or something silly like that?" he wondered. Ah, but that wouldn't be necessary. The hooker's foot found its way to his right side. She began all too gently, and nothing seemed to change even as her heel dug into his side. She wasn't even trying; how depressing. She did this multiple times, earning nothing from Kusanagi but a stare into her face. "I said to do what you want. Why are you holding back?" he questioned, knowing someone of her build could surely do more than this. "And you're not berating me. I thought you said that was part of your thing."

According to Reiji's own words, he had no idea what he was responding to either. Both of them might have to find out together then. Though Sakura had a feeling that he'd been somewhat overwhelmed. There were about three sensations to work with for that kind of thing. "Oh? If it's both of us, it might require more study, Reiji-san~" she claimed still teasing. Of course, she couldn't help but be amused as she properly started to touch him. She was apparently also being observed as Reiji came to the conclusion that she truly was a sadist. "Yes, I am actually a sadist. Is that surprising?" she asked of him genuinely curious as her fingers moved around the length of his cock. He really did have a lot of potential ability, it was exciting to think of trying it out. Whatever the case, he seemed to be challenging her, and she wasn't the type to back down. "Intrigued? Reiji-san, tempting me is quite dangerous..." she claimed, but would she be backing off. No... not really, "I'll enjoy watching you squirm~" she teased him once more. But having familiarized herself fully with his cock and spread soap all around his body, perhaps it was time for a rinse before they got into anything else. After all, she planned to taste him, not soap, "Rinse?" she asked as if it was a question.

Meanwhile the pair in the hotel were having a very strange time. The prostitute was told to do what she wanted to a man and so she aimed to test the waters a bit. Doing so seemed to elicit a strange response from the man, who claimed that she shouldn't be surprised by his apathy. As for his question of wording once again she was caught off guard, she'd simply be shaking her head from left to right. "No. Not you. Not ever... that phrase as some specific associations those aren't what you are..." she said immediately. "There is an art to being abusive to people... you have to know what they can take and I feel like you know that," she said looking at him strangely. Beyond this she wasn't berating him which he thought was odd as she'd mentioned it as something she enjoyed. "Listen here you freaky fucker. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find things to talk shit about when you can't read a person. I can tell a dude's dick is small from 100 yards. I know who has money, whose wife is fridge, who can't keep a boner and whose boss is a total bitch they'd really like to get under..." she said each of those sentences while giving him several punctuated kicks which left her standing above him with a foot raised as she looked down into his face curiously. "But you... are fucking freaky. How do you berate someone who is hiding so much you can't tell what they're hiding? I'd be happy to hear your answer..." she said while staring at him from above. Ah... but there was something trickling in her mind... so deep and almost buried that she'd nearly forgotten it existed. What really happened when she stood over someone like this and imagined a step which was less meant to maim and meant for something much worse. She was bearing down on his sternum with the toes of her foot, but somewhere deep inside she wanted to realign her posture and sink the heel of her foot into his flesh.

Neither party knew the exact reason for Reiji's reaction. By now, if Sakura was throwing something his way, he was willing to catch it. Another tease involved the suggestion of more study to find that trigger. He wouldn't say yes, but... he wouldn't say no. "That's up to you," he said. As for Sakura truly showing sadistic tendencies, he couldn't say it was surprising after the few signs that were now lining up. "No... but it is interesting to see firsthand," he admitted. Sakura continued exploring his length, and Reiji found himself holding his dick firmly by the base. Restricted blood flow resulted in a swelling toward the tip, which even further enhanced sensation on his end when Sakura's hand glided outward. She took his intrigue as temptation; she was welcome to do so. If she could make him squirm, it was a challenge worth issuing. "What's life without a risk or two, right? I don't intend to lose, so... do your best," he urged. Knowing Sakura's plan, he expected a rinse relatively soon. The fact that she asked made him believe it wasn't a very real question. "It seems about time for a rinse."

The phrase 'step on me mommy' was not one to be used by Kusanagi. He figured as much; it was a stupid thing for anyone to say anyway. He was here to see what kind of abuse this woman could dish out. Sadly, she spoke of knowing someone's limits and keeping things within those boundaries. He did know of understanding those limits... but the real thrill was going just beyond them. Oh well; he'd be a whore's teacher for a chunk of the night apparently. When urged to berate him, it seemed the prostitute gained a bit more emotion to put behind her efforts. She had many things to say about her observational skills. Those who were made upset in the face of inability were always like this. Pride lashed out, resulting in the spillage of information. Just like that, Kusanagi knew this woman's strengths as an observer without much effort on his end. Her stomps became kicks, and she was soon enough standing over him with toes pressed to his sternum... and a tick. Kusanagi's eyes widened as he looked at her this way. After a few seconds of thought, a twisted grin appeared on his lips. "Oh? You've gone over the line before. That's the reason your hair isn't its natural color. That's why you have that tattoo; it's a cover job. You're the runaway. You just thought about killing me, didn't you... Yujo-ya?" Kusanagi's voice was beginning to crack; he was becoming excited. Well, he didn't expect this many interesting things to accompany some random hooker. What a lovely turn of events.

Page 153 of 153 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153