Page 108 of 141 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1403

Thread: Charles Patricius

Shortly after Sakura parted ways with Kazuhiko, Shota finally received a message he'd been waiting for. His offer was not only understood, but accepted as either the beginning, or the end? How exciting! His potential certainly wouldn't be compromised, at least by his own understanding. More importantly than anything else, Sakura seemed keen to spend a full night of debauchery with him. That was all the time he needed to get her started along the path of degeneracy with him, Shota thought. "That's exciting. You're going to look interesting by the end of the night, Tohcchi ♥ Meet me by the card shop," he said, surprisingly in a single message this time. With that, Shota would be on his way to that exact location.

Meanwhile, Marisbury was busy peeling away Iino Miko's bra with his teeth. His jacket was removed, and with his hands free, he grabbed that bra and tossed it onto the bed at last. He was going to need his mouth soon, after all. Ah, Miko's commentary was unfiltered now. Her words brought a grin to his face, but he said nothing just yet. She was working to remove his belt, so he'd be doing the same with hers. Part of Marisbury wanted to leave it in place, but... no, full or near nudity was going to be the ideal way tonight. "I'm glad you think so. I aim to make things as pleasant as possible for you tonight. I'm assuming you don't have any plans? It's almost curfew," he warned, tugging down against that frilly skirt. "Of course... if you want to spend the night, that is perfectly fine with me."

The only thing to happen from Sakura's end would be a simple return message. "Hai, I'll meet you there." And then her walk in the world would continue.

While that happened it would be Marisbury and Miko who seemed to be on a deep dive to shared debauchery. His belt would soon be loosened and so was hers as her skirt fell around her ankles. Her bra had already been tossed, but she felt admittedly less self-conscious than she would have about that even a few days ago. It was quite easy to feel confident in one's self when someone was being so honest about being interested. Beyond that it was quite easy for her to be more open with herself with him being so obviously interested in the inner workings of her mind. "I didn't have any plans today..." Miko mentioned. She'd not intended to go out on this date, but she wasn't upset about it at all. After the removal of her skirt, she as left standing in just her thigh highs and that little black lace thong. Moreoever the idea of staying the night with Marisbury was more than what she would ever say no to, "I will absolutely spend the night with you, Animusphere-san!~" the lass mentioned immediately. And he wasn't the only one pulling down something her fiddling would loosen his breeches enough to have them falling away from him, assuming no extra hinderances.

Miko's day, or rather night, didn't include any prior engagements. That was perhaps the best thing for Marisbury, who could immerse himself in the girl until sunrise and beyond. In fact, he may end up doing precisely that if uninterrupted or not otherwise left preemptively. Miko confirmed her willingness to spend the night ─ all while standing in front of him wearing only thigh-highs and a matching thong. Her physique was lacking what most would seek at a glance, but beneath the clothes, her lower half was surprisingly shapely. Some mortals confused mass for form. Marisbury was not such an individual. Moreover, there was a certain appeal to her choice in undergarments. "Then I'll be glad to have you. Also... I may owe you an apology. A full unwrapping of this present may have to be saved for later. May I treat the rest as part of the prize?" he wondered. Ah, but that didn't quite work. While Miko grasped his breeches, he had a glance at her thong. "Well... maybe not everything else," he corrected. The removal of Marisbury's pants would prove no issue for the lass. He certainly wasn't going to stop her; his erection was even waiting to spring forth at a moment's notice anyway.

Shota was making a trip toward the card shop as well, though his was not such a long walk. Most notable was what he did with the time spent walking, which he filled by... periodically sending other sultry pictures he'd already taken to Sakura's phone. As he saw it, he was building anticipation with a series of visuals she may soon be seeing.

If Marisbury wished to immerse, Miko did the same. She was prone to throwing herself as fully into something as she could get. Such was simply the nature of her soul. Marisbury was the type of individual she could find herself easily obsessing over. She was going to spend the night and was currently down to just the little thong and her thigh highs, which led to an appraisal which seemed to be favorable results. He wished to know if fully unwrapping her could be saved for later, and considered part of his prize. Miko had a grin cross her face. "Oh, a prize is it? Well, I can't say no to something like that~" she claimed with pure flirtation in her voice. She aimed to pull his pants down had was greeted by his already solid erection. A grin appeared on her face as she looked at it. Having some experience now, she was sure of one thing. "You have a great dick!" she was more pleased than anyone should have been about seeing someone's cock for the first time. Just the same with his pants out of the way and falling around his ankles she reached forward to undo the buttons of his shirt and slip that off his shoulders as well. He was quite the appreciable package as well, hidden beneath that suit. "We're going to have a great night!~" she chimed. Whether that we was for the collective or just herself she wasn't sure, but she was sure this man was a full package of delectable god man she fully intended to taste.

Meanwhile Sakura was walking and her phone kept vibrating. She was receiving more messages. A series of pictures of Kakihara, which appeared to have been taken before. Of course, they were all sultry or nude and she found herself wondering several times over why he kept sending them. 'I've seen everything I need to... there are only so many pictures you need of a cock to understand its dimensions.' she thought absently. 'I wonder if humans find this kind of photography exciting? He did react positively to receiving a series of pictures. He can't know I don't need this much visual stimulation. I assume humans require a lot more stimuli given the lack of mana in both their bodies and the air here...' she concluded. This was already turning out to be a fruitful study.

"I hoped you would say something like that," Marisbury said in the wake of Miko's acceptance. He rather liked the look of those thigh-highs. Actually, that thong was appealing as well... but he couldn't just leave that on. Much the same, Miko didn't intend to leave him with pants, dropping them from his body and giving an immediate appraisal of his manhood. Interestingly enough, she chose some very flavorful language to do so. Marisbury would be lying if he claimed displeasure after hearing that. Said lie would also be obvious, as that simple commentary clearly excited the dick Miko spoke of. "That's very forward for you. There's that danger I was talking about," he commented. Once Miko pulled his shirt away, Marisbury reached out to grab her by the waist. He'd be pulling her while moving himself onto the bed, sitting and dragging the brunette into his lap. There was so much access to her body, only a fool would let things rest for long. As such, he was back to kissing her torso and rubbing her bare sides.

Shota, as per usual, was still sending an unnecessary amount of messages to Sakura. At this point, it seemed like he intended to send his entire day's camera reel her way. Ah, but only a dozen or so were sent before an eventual text. "Like what you see? It's not weird to be excited."

The combined desires of Marisbury and Miko were starting to become something quite palpable to the girl. She was sure this man was gorgeous and into her and now she was saying things directly and receiving only positive feedback. She found herself very comfortable with this level of speech and even received a favorable reaction directly from his dick as she complimented it. Obviously, her word choice wasn't nearly as inappropriate as her younger self would have believed. And now with such results she couldn't help but log that away as a good sentence to use. Marisbury spoke of danger and she could do nothing but grin at him, "I couldn't really say anything else~" she claimed. Encouragement aside, she was soon being pulled towards the man now stripped of his clothes and sitting on the bed where she found herself in his lap having her torso kissed and her body rubbed. She was tingling beneath the sensation of his finger tips and lips. And as she did that, she decided to better acquaint herself with his cock. Those nimble fingers of hers sliding around its girth a gentle stroke would occur from tip to base as she got an understanding of its dimensions and found herself moaning happily. She was taking all previously owned experiences into account not tasking permission and even taking it upon herself to familiarize herself with the new tool as a part of her own excitement. It was smooth, it's girth was sizable and something about touching it made it feel like one of the best physical objects she'd ever laid her hands upon. Much like kissing him had been, she felt herself being easily immersed in the activity.

In the meantime Sakura was walking and received a text message after a dozen or so images were scanned by her eyes. As if he could see the future, Kakihara answered the question she'd been hypothesizing about. Perhaps humans had this sort of issue a lot given the differences she saw between the way men and women from this world behaved. He felt the need to explain she should be excited by this and she decided to test back to avoid another flood. "The images are full of potential at least. I didn't know so many different angles could be managed with just a mirror." she texted. Excited wasn't something she felt in the traditional sense. She was excited to start her experiments but not simply for receiving the images.

There were many other things Miko could have said. What she could have said and what her mind produced, however, were obviously two very different things. Marisbury had the joy of hearing the more honest claim. He was officially better for it, and better still once he moved them both to the bed. Sitting with the small lass in his lap, Marisbury was content to assault her torso with his mouth. Alas, he was not the only one feeling some impatience. Miko's hand was soon enough caressing the length of his cock, gliding its full span from one end to the other. Marisbury's breath occasionally escaped him unwillingly, spreading across her skin between moments of contact. "That danger? This is it," he said breathily. "The plan was dessert ─ not a full course~" he teased further. Even as a God of Creation, Marisbury was far from immune to desires of the flesh. In fact, he felt particularly taken by those desires in Miko's presence. Her plan to have them feast upon one another was going in a very different direction, which would end in something far more extreme than extended foreplay.

Speaking of extended foreplay, one could consider that Shota's approach with all the photos he'd sent to Sakura. He wondered what she thought of them all, and lo, she gave some sort of answer to the question. Shota read into her statement in such a way as to interpret excitement, simply because she said the pictures were full of potential. Obviously, she could envision herself in the same scenes he showed her. Sakura would receive two more messages. "There'll be a lot more angles with that sexy body of yours involved," read the first. "I'm outside the shop," the second read.

Miko's hand was occupied by a cock she'd yet to experience so she was simply, gaining that experience. It wasn't beyond her notice that Marisbury seemed to be reacting to her rather simple movements. Those heavy breaths of his as she disrupted his thought processes fed into her strange amount of sadism. She found it amusing to set people off their normal courses whether to her own detriment or not. "Is this dangerous? I had no idea~" she said with a cheeky amount of sarcasm. Her hand didn't exactly stop, if anything its movement just became a bit slower and more pointed as a thumb rolled over his glans. "You're the one speaking dangerously... I've gotten really adjusted to throwing out plans in my life already~" she claimed while leaning forward. "Lucky for us... I do still want dessert first, and I'm not really a stickler for the order of my meals~" she teased gently. They could still have that 69 first, but they had quite a bit of time on their hands. Something more extreme could easily happen and she figured she should treat foreplay as actually intended given the potential 'human' limitations on her body. Still she'd aim to tilt his head up while looking into his eyes. She leaned rather close to his left ear and whispered gently. "Still... I'm a pretty good position to start without you~" she teased as she gently blew into his ear. Given the size of his cock she could technically reach it without altering her position too much, it was the joy of being small. She did owe him that little image and the tease of her hand on his cock. She actually imagined the sensation of her tongue traveling down it and moved her hand to match her thoughts.

In the meantime, Sakura was within a few minutes of reaching the card shop. It was a bit farther away from Yuuya's house, but that wasn't really an issue. Apparently Kakihara didn't have as much of a long wait to get there. Apparently the angles he spoke of would be better if her body was included. He called it sexy, but that kind of appraisal seemed appropriate to her form. "I see. I'll be there in just a moment." she said, rounding a corner and finding herself looking up to identify the lad in question after sliding her phone back into her pocket. She supposed she would figure out the human preoccupation with pictures as well as how such pictures can be taken with mirrors and two people. There was a physical appraisal of his form and then... a test of his endurance. These were things Sakura wanted to do tonight, not that she'd be explaining most of that to the lad. He was her first sample of humans and seemed to be a cut above the rest so she figured she'd be running him through quite a few tests. "Kakihara-san, konbanwa."

It wasn't Miko who toyed with danger, but Marisbury. She was already prepared to do away with the original plan, but not quite in this case. 'Dessert' as they were calling it remained Miko's intention, and she was fine eating out of order. That was quite the interesting little claim. Marisbury would have given immediate retort, but the slowed movements of Miko's hand was hindering his breathing rate, and conversely his ability to speak. Besides, he wasn't always willing to let his lips part from her flesh. Once again though, their plans differed. He was shifted by Miko's efforts ─ his head tilted upward as she whispered sensually into his ear. More danger was what she had for him. The girl spoke of being able to start dessert without Marisbury. True enough, the combination of her height and his length made that a possibility that required no contortionism whatsoever; but... "Surely you're not─" He paused there, another hiccup in his breath occurring as Miko blew into his ear and further altered her stroking once more. Truly, she was a very dangerous girl. "─Ah! That devious. That was what I meant to say, but I already get the feeling I'm very wrong."

Shota received one final notification. Upon reading a message that claimed Sakura would be arriving shortly, he put his phone away and waited. It was very difficult to do so and not stare at her photos all night, but he'd soon be getting the real experience. A little more restraint would go a long way. Soon enough, Sakura was approaching, looking just as she did before that little photoshoot. A simple greeting was offered, but Shota had other plans. "Konbanwa, Tohcchi!♥" he said, leaning down to her level. The biggest smile was on his face as he beckoned her toward his mouth. "Given what's about to happen, how about we take on a better kind of greeting? That's the main way to meet with someone you're planning to have this kind of arrangement with, y'know?"

Miko was within Marisbury's lap will access to his person that he didn't think she'd exploit. Of course, she was rewarded for her sensual actions by disrupting his initial plans. It would seem that this was something she simply had a knack for and she enjoyed Marisbury's reaction to the interruption. Apparently, he hadn't thought she'd be as devious as she was, but upon hearing the words she spoke in his ear, he seemed to have changed his mind. "Devious? Me... surely not~" she claimed also mostly in jest. A gentle forward lean would have the girl's tongue replacing the thumb she'd so recently used to accost the tip of his manhood. She truly wasn't about to stop what she was doing, just because he mentioned it was devious. She was far too pleased to be getting such reactions out of him, in addition to managing what she would consider an equivalent disruption to her earlier 'misfire' at the shooting game they'd played together. She figured it was best if he found out that some people would indeed punish him for his scamp behavior, even if the punishment was also a reward. It should also be noted that the girl's hand hadn't stopped moving at all she was simply allowing her tongue to swirl around as she gave him a quick upward glance and a raised brow. He could still reposition them but falling to temptation was also a possibility she entertained, which it would be was a rather interesting thought to her, and thus she continued.

Speaking of continuing, Sakura found herself outside the card shop and faced with Kakihara. The man in question greeted her the same way she had him, but went on to claim that such a visit as theirs required a different sort of greeting. Sakura was quite used to kissing both for the sake of enjoyment and for the sake of exchanging mana. She had no reason to consider such a thing for intimacy in this case, as she didn't consider their acts to be something of intimacy. But as she was learning the nature of humans, perhaps she should go along with it. Their minds did work rather differently and perhaps there was more to this kind of exchange between humans than she understood. "I didn't know this was that kind of arrangement," she stated honestly. Though she didn't look very pleased about it, and mostly just seemed quizzical she leaned in to peck his lips. She supposed no harm would come from it.

Page 108 of 141 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast