Page 151 of 175 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1743

Thread: Charles Patricius

"It is peaceful. I'm not sure enjoyable is the strength of word I would use, but it is nice," Reiji said about living alone. As he went on to cool his beers, Sakura was nearby commenting on the state of his house. He didn't expect that sort of observation, but Sakura did have a habit of observing things in unexpected ways. "It's barely a lived-in space. Since I commute and work every day, I hardly have time to do more than watch television and sleep when I get home. Any mess I make is easy to clean," he stated.

Sakura expressed no desire for food, but Reiji still produced a bottle of water for her consumption, and one for himself. He'd be making his way to the bathroom soon enough... but apparently not before Sakura thought of inserting herself to the trip. She consistently surprised with her forwardness. "I'll be honest, that isn't something I considered. I suppose, considering the reason you're here and what you've already done, I have no problems with it. I'll get things ready and prepare extra towels," he said. With that, Reiji would lead the way toward his downstairs bathroom. His home was enough for a small family, so he did have a larger setup downstairs ─ big enough for a shared experience. He took the time to run a tub of hot water while collecting towels. Periodically, he would be seen gulping water from his own bottle.

Peaceful... enjoyable was apparently too strong a word. Sakura could understand this as a person with five parents who lived in a hub of a busy empire, quiet solitude could only truly be enjoyed if you wanted truly to be alone. But almost all observed sentient creatures enjoyed at least some form of socialization, living alone could be good for doing solo activities but it may not have been enjoyable if it wasn't what you were seeking. She was also learning quite a bit about the day to day life of a single working individual. Strange, Yuuya's house also looked well looked after, but Shota's seemed oddly occupied by comparison. "Sou ka... that is an interesting use of time. Does that mean you really enjoy your job, Reiji-san?" she asked as a point of pure curiosity.

Even though she'd turned down food, she'd been given a bottle of water and Reiji had mentioned that he'd prepare extra towels. "Arigatou gouzaimasu, Reiji-san~" Sakura continued to walk around with him and look at his space while inspecting this plastic bottle. It was interesting the convenient items humans came up with for the sake of carrying things. It seemed to not be breakable, able to withstand some extreme temperatures and held fluid without leaking. 'I'll have to ask Otou-chan if he's looked at these kinds of things in detail yet...' she concluded. Only to eventually open the bottle and have a sip for the experience. Water here was surprisingly flavorless but somehow didn't taste bad, it simply didn't taste like much of anything. This house to Sakura implied a man who'd have liked to start a family but hadn't gotten around to it yet. Sakura kept her eyes on Reiji finding his demeanor rather interesting. He was currently running a tub of hot water, but would he be taking any liberties she wondered. Well, she still had at least one thing she needed to do and it was stripping in front of him, but she supposed she'd hold out on that for a few moments.

Did Reiji enjoy his job? Well, it was his passion before it was his career. Having to answer Sakura's question was actually a trigger for nostalgia in Reiji's case. "Every job has its ups and downs. But, yes, I do enjoy what I do. When I was younger, I played a different card game: Duel Monsters. I became so invested in it that I decided to become a judge, which led to me opening a general shop. Of course all games have their issues, so it was easy to fall in love with AoE after its release. All of my customers seem to agree it was a better choice to change what we primarily offer," he explained, thinking back fondly.

While the bathtub filled, Reiji set out two sets of fresh towels, delicately folded. For the tub, he poured a neutral aromatic oil that smelled of apples. Two stools were already in place next to a pair of faucets, so he grabbed two wash buckets and used them to scoop the still-rising water from the tub. Once those were ready and in place, he peeled that sweater off his torso and tossed it in an empty basket for laundry. For the modest owner of a simple hobby shop, Reiji had the build of an individual who visited the closest gym for several hours a day. The problem he would encounter next would be... the removal of his pants past that incessant erection he'd been dealing with for over ten minutes now. "Of course," he griped to no one in particular. In the midst of the struggle, he paused to drink the rest of his water bottle. "I should apologize for only having water. I drank the last of the juice and forgot to buy more while we were stopped earlier."

Sakura got to watch as Reiji seemed to be fondly remembering the thing he was talking about. A smile came to her face as she enjoyed hearing him speak. He seemed so truly invested in the development of his shop and his playing of card games in general. She knew he was a lot like the person she liked most and it truly moved her to hear him speak. "Sou, you speak about it rather fondly. It looks quite pleasant when you talk about it~" she teased just a bit. Of course, she was also content to watch him prepare for a bath.

Organized. That was how she'd describe Reiji. And she watched as two of everything were produced and moved about within the space. She understood these methods and it would seem that he was content then to begin removing his clothes. And as the ever observant person she was... she'd easily watch as he removed his sweater and her brows raise in legitimate surprise as she took in a physique quite unmatched by his unassuming nature. "Sou ka... everything about you is unassuming. Reiji-san has quite a well defined body hidden under those clothes~" she complimented the man without shame. And then couldn't help but chuckle as he seemed to struggle with removing his pants. She could make it a bit harder but perhaps she'd give him a moment or two. And in that time she heard a strange apology from the man about not having more offerings for drinks. "Hm, people here really apologize more often than anything else..." she mused. "It really is fine though Reiji-san. I enjoy water well enough and I'm sure I'll have something else to enjoy pretty soon~" she said in a slightly teasing way.

Regardless it would soon be time for the girl to strip out of her own clothes which she would begin doing, staring by slipping her fingers between the ruffles of her shirt and undoing them. Letting her shirt fall open as she played with the buttons on her skirt. She paused in the middle to access Reiji's state while she exposed more of her flesh. Her shirt falling off her shoulders to be folded gently.

Reiji spoke of those things fondly for good reason. Just as Sakura herself believed, he was very similar to one Kazuhiko. He remembered that lad fondly as well; his previous trip to the shop reminded Reiji of his younger self, when he was able to play frequently. "Arigatou. I've never lost my appreciation for trading cards, so I'm glad it still shows. I do still intend to take over the industry someday... though that is unlikely while running a small shop here in Osaka. Maybe I'll move back to Tokyo," he mused absently.

Once Reiji was shirtless, Sakura commented on his physique. He wasn't a gym rat or anything; he simply had the constitution for muscle-building somehow. Still, he could appreciate a compliment. "You flatter me. I can't claim to have worked very hard for it... but I suppose that sounds more like a brag than I mean it to," he said prior to the pants-related struggle. Ah, that struggle would only become worse in time. In fact, Reiji had to pause his attempt as Sakura began the process of disrobing as well. He stopped and stared more brazenly than he meant to, transfixed as it seemed during the removal of Sakura's shirt. There was much to see ─ even more than he'd seen in his phone earlier. She did mention something about stripping out of those clothes. Apparently, she meant that as well, as this already seemed a bit much for normal disrobing. That final statement of Sakura's wasn't missed either; Reiji noted a very direct flirt. "I... suppose you will, if that's what you're looking for. I get the feeling I'll be the one enjoying, though. This already seems indulgent."

A man holding on to his dreams, that would be how Sakura described Reiji if she had to to someone else. He claimed that he was happy his love of his favorite thing still showed and it was so obvious to Sakura that it seemed almost magically bright. "It definitely still shows and it should keep doing so. I like that kind of emotion in people~" she said honestly. People who felt strongly about things were definitely her favorite sort of people. Both Kazuhiko and Angelica were her favorites for this reason, it was quite amazing to meet other people with that kind of strong emotion in them. Sakura was only confirming moment by moment that she'd made a perfect decision for herself.

What was more, Reiji claimed to be flattered by her commentary. He explained that he didn't frequent gyms or anything like that but he had a naturally good constitution. "Iia, it isn't bragging at all. It's a good body and it's yours~" she said happily. In truth between his physical condition and the size of his dick she was sure he could have any woman he wanted if they were in her world. This one saw a man so good alone, which didn't make sense to Sakura at all. Ah, but that was fine, she could do something about righting that particular wrong herself post a bit of energy. "There is nothing wrong with indulging or enjoying in this case. And it is what I want..." she mentioned rather clearly. At the moment though, she was sure that Reiji had eyes on her so she continued stripping out of her clothes, that skirt completely opened she allowed it to slide down her hips, revealing that little black lace thong that matched her bra. She bent at the waist after stepping out of it, giving a full view of her undergarments and figure from the side and then folded her skirt as well after standing. She made sure that the arch in her spine was visible and deep before going back in. She'd then continue getting undressed seemingly watching periodically for reactions. Right up to the moment where she unclipped her bra allowing her breasts freedom which didn't cause them to fall only to remove that as well. Her body was made to be looked at, she didn't mind any potential gawking.

Reiji's passion for trading cards aside, he was presently developing a different passion... or at least feelings of passion. He couldn't peel his eyes away from Sakura as clothes came off one by one. Actually, he just barely managed to register her claim about his 'non-bragging' statement. "I'd have rather worked for it, is all," Reiji proclaimed. Now, he would continue ogling the purple-haired girl. He would have rather worn a bit of shame in doing so, but he somehow couldn't. Ah, but Sakura essentially offered a pass on that, claiming indulgence was fine and fitting with her desires anyway. "I would say it's what I want as well. Despite my earlier reprehensions, this is becoming a better idea by the moment," he admitted. Reiji seemed to be observing Sakura's little show without much change... but there was something odd. Her bra was discarded eventually, and the perkiness of her breasts immediately proved... physically impossible. Something was very wrong for a person to be so physically faultless. Reiji thought as much, and Sakura was only half done with her tease. Reiji couldn't even form a comment with all the things he could talk about ─ especially the way she poised herself at certain moments. One thing was certain; Reiji's breeches would be even more difficult to discard.

At that time, another building was being reached. Kusanagi found the love hotel he had a reservation for. He parked that black sedan by the side of the building, and left it running as he got out. "Make sure your hair isn't on the seat," he said to the prostitute in his company. Reaching into his pocket, Kusanagi produced two microfiber gloves. He slipped one onto his left hand, and tossed the other one toward the hooker's seat. With his, Kusanagi wiped the driver's seat to clear it of his own hair. When they entered the vehicle, he realized this woman avoided contact with surfaces. She was actually a reasonable person to have along for such journeys.

Reiji seemed to be a very motivated individual, who wanted to work for the body he would have had, instead of it just being that way. "I don't know about that. I've seen the people that work for their bodies. I think that'd be a bit extreme..." she said. In her head she had a mental image of the man before her with bigger muscles standing in his card shop. She imagined it would have an all female population at the very least. Moreover as Sakura stripped out of her clothes, she found herself being stared at and Reiji commenting on his developing interest in this situation even after his reprehensions, "Good ideas should evolve, I'm glad you're starting to open up, Reiji-san~" she said and meant it fully. It'd taken quite a bit to get to this point, but in truth Sakura couldn't have been happier to be here. Even now as she bent at the waist to slide that little thong down between her hips she seemed to be enjoying the sensation of this man's eyes on her. Fully naked she'd find her stool and have a seat looping long hair around itself to tie it up off her shoulders so she could wash with relative ease.

Meanwhile a different sort of couple was parking a car for a very different reason. The woman in the car, who'd not even bothered to introduce herself properly was still sitting there for a moment after it stopped. Though she had no idea exactly what this man was doing she did at least have enough of a criminal mind to not want to get caught doing anything she shouldn't. "Hai." she said in response to making sure her hair didn't remain on the seat. She slipped that glove on her hand and opened the car door making sure not to touch the handle with her bare hand and slipped that same hand around the outside to make sure that didn't stay there as well. After she stood up in her heels she completely wiped down the chair itself making sure that any hairs she would have left behind came with her out of the car. No evidence left behind.. With that done she got out and closed the door while not touching it. She had nothing to say about it. And instead had a different question. "Are you planning to actually keep me for three days?" she finally managed as a question given her own lack of clarity and she still wasn't sure about his motivations.

Reiji knew exactly the type of person Sakura was referencing. Of course, when he said he'd rather have worked for his physique, he never meant to imply becoming one of those types. Though... he did have a desire to improve just a bit. "I did consider putting forth a bit of effort, though. Not quite to the extent you're referencing, but something to take a bit more pride in," he claimed. Perhaps if he found the time, he'd actually do something about that. Alas, he didn't have much room to think about it today. He was still watching Sakura strip off article after article, paying special attention as that thong was pulled down. He thought her chest was remarkable, but it wasn't just that; it was every inch of her body. How... strange. Sakura went on to take a stool and prepare to bathe as if nothing had just happened, all while Reiji found even more difficulty removing his breeches. Another minute or so resulted in him managing, at which point he discarded those (and his undergarments) just as he'd done the shirt. Finally, he took a seat beside Sakura while bringing a pair of sponges for their use. Well... at least it would be easier to wash an erection than a flaccid cock; he could take solace in that.

Meanwhile, Kusanagi made quick work of wiping his side of the car clean. In doing so, he kept an eye on the pink-haired woman as well. She was meticulous enough that he didn't have to follow her actions ─ not that he would have done so anyway. It was noteworthy that Kusanagi never turned the car off. He closed his door and stepped away, merely leaving the car running in its place. While he wasted no time and began walking toward the hotel, the woman questioned his motives. He did offer her about three days' time in yen, but would he keep her for that long? "Maybe. Are you worth it for three days?" he wondered. Maybe she was a viable point of use or interest for three days... or maybe she was a good enough hooker. If either of those things proved true, maybe he would keep her the entire time.

It would seem that Reiji wanted to work a bit for his physique just for the sake of his own pride. "That's actually really commendable, gambareyo" Sakura said with a large smile on her face. If he wanted to get better for himself, she'd always approve. Though she found no faults in his current physique, anyone could technically improve themselves in whatever way they wanted. Her own physical form she knew to be perfect, but she was taking it upon herself to improve her emotional state so, she understood the desire, even if not the motivation. "Seen anything you like, Reiji-san?" she asked almost teasingly as she saw him finally work himself out of his clothes. She once again was unabashedly looking him over. As far as his physique was concerned this man might have the best one she'd seen on a human male so far, complete with the kind of dick more normal to real Alayans. He was basically a god among mortals as far as this difference was concerned. "I definitely see something I do~" she added with a wink as he took a seat and passed her a sponge. She could have a happy time bathing even if he was watching and she'd quite enjoy it if he did.

Meanwhile that care was left running after being cleaned out and then they made their way towards the hotel. This woman still didn't really know what this man wanted from her or if she was even going to survive this day or not. Even so, the best way to figure out such things was to ask so she did, and what she received was a tentative answer and a question... was she worth it for three days. "I really don't get you. I guess that would depend on what you want me for... I never get complaints or anything like that but you also don't seem like you want me as a weird form of self-abuse so, I'm not sure," she said honestly. If it was just for the sex, she could say she was reasonable good at that even if she didn't like it. If it was just for the kind of torture she usually gave, three days was extensive unless someone really liked being used as a foot stool or really hated themselves. She could see herself enjoying a couple hours of hotel time for a nice shower and free toiletries alone but everything else was kind up in the air after that. He didn't seem to fit those bills and she still wasn't sure what he was using her for so it was harder for her to figure out what he was going for.

Page 151 of 175 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161 ... LastLast