Ah, Sakura was seeking more than just her own emotional understanding. According to her, she got some sort of satisfaction from seeing the distress of others. She was, as she claimed, a sadist by nature. Well, at least she wasn't the type to subject others to violence; that would have put a massive wrench in his enjoyment of the night. A bit of innocent, teasing-style torture would always do more good than harm. "I suppose I should be thankful that's the line. If nothing else, you're making this an interesting night before we've even gotten to where we're going," Reiji said, sighing again. Had they already begun indulging, he was sure ten minutes would have passed in the last ten seconds. This torture would only make it take ten hours instead. . .

Speaking of passing time, Kusanagi would pass the time of a trip keeping his eyes and ears open to this random, interesting hooker. He could tell she was trying to read him. He could tell she was failing. He could tell a lot of things about her from a little observation. "Obviously you're good at stepping on people. You'll have to show me. I wonder what you think of when you do it..." he voiced, looking over his shoulder at the woman's face. She heard the amount he was offering, and was content to follow him. Good. Ah, but he didn't miss her two assumptions about the immediate future. "You're still going to go for it? Interesting. That makes me want to find out how much your face can twist. Do you do anything besides stepping? That actually sounds like it would become boring after a few minutes."