Page 145 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1691

Thread: Charles Patricius

Reiji had no clue what the girl meant when she spoke of everyone else trying their best. The notion itself was at least understandable, but it wasn't his place to seek details in that regard. No, what Reiji required was the details about Sakura's suggestion. She became stranger still when that was given. She was... experimenting, apparently. He wasn't sure how intercourse would lead to better expression, but more of an explanation was soon to come. It seemed Reiji was among a rare few who elicited a legitimate emotional response from the lass ─ something he'd come to notice, given the difference between their conversations and her acknowledgement of others today alone.

Reiji's hand rose again as if he intended to adjust his glasses once more. Instead, he pinched the bridge of his nose in contemplation. "That is... an incredibly strange thing to suggest still. I do understand some of your points, and though I still have a hard time believing this is a real thing, I can't in good faith deny you outright while you seem so sincere. Though I was also under the impression you were in a... situation with Kakihara-kun. I may have been mistaken, but he was openly bragging about some 'accomplishments' of his earlier today, which I attributed to you especially after you left together. I apologize if I'm mistaken."

'Honesty seems to work best on the earnest, adult types.' she thought, but this was fine. It was actually much easier to have an honest conversation with Reiji than it was to try and seduce him, well... it seemed to work at least a bit. Beyond this point there was an oddity to the conversation. Apparently, he thought that he couldn't deny her earnest request but had a few hang ups. Perhaps if she took care of those in conversation they could move forward. 'Sou ka, perhaps this was the kind of talking Kazuhiko would have preferred. Though it definitely seems less efficient, I can at least understand needing time to process...' she thought. Even she used up a bit when going through several different moments of this same small chunk of time.

Ah, but what was this, apparently he'd heard something earlier from one Kakihara Shota. He'd been bragging about his accomplishments according to Reiji and the man had assumed they had some sort of situation. "Situation? With Kakihara-san?" she questioned those things with an earnest look of disgust on her face. "Bragging about his accomplishments... did he do something impressive? No. I find him informative but I don't like him. Actually there is something I really don't like about him and I haven't figure out what it is yet," her honest reaction to that situation would read a bit closer outright dislike. "But there is nothing there worth extra consideration at all. So if that's an issue, it's not one.. at all." Reiji had managed to get another one of those almost visceral reactions out of the girl, but this was why she liked Reiji as he was one of few people who managed to do so in even casual conversations.

Reiji questioned whatever relationship Sakura had with Kakihara Shota. In doing so, he earned one of the most legitimate reactions he'd seen from Sakura thus far... but not a positive one. She seemed almost repulsed by the idea of a connection to that particular young man, insisting that he was only an informative individual. Ah, he must have been lying to the others as boys tended to do in that age group. Surely their relationship was a wholesome one of card games and learning, fitting with Reiji's earlier hopes. A deep sigh of relief left him. "Sou ka. I apologize for putting that obviously disturbing thought in your mind," he said, bowing his head lightly.

Moving on from that hellhole of a topic, Reiji could go back to addressing the matter at hand. He wasn't going to spread hatred or cause for hatred against Kakihara or anyone else in the shop, so he wouldn't make assumptions about whatever Sakura disliked about the lad. Standing straight with his arms crossed, Reiji looped himself back mentally to the more... seemingly intimate conversation Sakura initiated. "Still, I'm not sure why you would bother looking my way. Don't get me wrong; I am flattered, and it would be a lie to say I'm entirely disinterested. But, there must be some better-suited people out there ─ perhaps in your own age group?" he suggested. Sakura had initially arrived to this shop with one Kimura Kazuhiko, whom he figured she would rather pursue. Alas, he wouldn't continue prying on the girl's relationship status, or lack thereof.

It seemed to Sakura that Reiji had been truly concerned about her relationship with Kakihara. She thought nothing of such a situation and really had no idea why there was an implication of a deep link between them. Nor after even her earlier partial experiences did she think he should have been bragging surely he couldn't have meant about anything done with Sakura. Yeah, that simply wasn't something worth an extra thought. "Iia, you don't have to apologize, seeking clarification is a good thing," she said seeming to know that many people liked to ease their consciences about such actions before undertaking them.

Moving on from the oddity that surrounded one Kakihara Shota, it would seem that Reiji was flattered and not disinterested but instead just a bit wary. He claimed that she may be more interested in guys her own age. Sakura's given age was a complicated topic, she couldn't truly explain to Reiji that her given age in human terms was less than a years length in existence. It would be very improper by human standards for her to truly seek someone of her own age, besides that she wouldn't have participated in such a thing given her own understanding of morals. As for the age difference between them. "Your age doesn't concern me, I am actually quite fond of people older than me in a general sense. I don't think I am going to find exactly the kind of thing I am looking for from someone my own age just yet. There is a certain maturity and logic I enjoy. It's why I think you're a great choice~" she explained of herself. This had been a much more fruitful conversation at least, even if it needed to be reset she could take solace in having had the conversation.

According to Sakura, Reiji's age was no issue. No, that wasn't right; she claimed to prefer someone older and more mature. There were many like her, personal oddities aside. If she couldn't find whatever emotional and mental stability she desired in her own age group, who was he to argue? Such things happened at times. "Well, I can't argue against your preference if that is the case," he said plainly, sighing yet again.

What would he do? Sakura made it blatantly clear that she had an interest. If he shunned her advances entirely, it would probably be damaging to such a nice young lady. He thought of trying to let her down easy, but... she was quite attractive, and he had a good feeling about the potential experience for reasons he couldn't even fathom. Another sigh, and Reiji was preparing to speak when... the sound of a car door shutting just outside the building could be heard. Only then did Reiji realize he hadn't even locked the door. "Another late customer. You should make yourself scarce, quickly," Reiji suggested. He could easily turn down a customer who showed up after hours, but he couldn't exactly explain being in the building with a young girl in that same time period.

In a technical sense her preference would always read as someone older and more mature, given the fact that Kazuhiko and Angelica both had her by at least a 1000 years, but humans wouldn't really understand that part. No, best just to let her preferences seem vague enough to be normal. "I'm glad you understand," Sakura said happily. Perhaps he still wasn't set on the idea, but she had a pretty reasonable rewind point to come from now. She could at any point reset to part of this conversation that seemed to be going so well, now that she'd gotten past the initial point. Ah, but a door slamming outside would draw attention. She was told by Reiji to make herself scarce and she assumed it would be bad given her observations for certain people to be spotted in certain situations.

While she saw nothing wrong with this current situation she didn't want to give the man a hard time she didn't deserve. So, she rather easily hopped over the counter and tucked herself in under the selves. The quick motion was smooth enough to have her even grab her bags and she'd be looking up from Reiji's left side with a coy smirk on her face, she also put a finger to her lips in a less suggestive nature than she'd done anything else. "No one will know I'm here~" she said. And there was something to that in this case, the girl would almost appear to be a shadow to anyone else except Reiji, it was a power she had only mild control over here, but it could seem akin to a skill called 'Presence Concealment' in the other world. She had quite a few random skills she found herself capable of using a bit when she had enough mana. And now she simply had to wait and see what visitor he was turning away.

If Reiji had only remembered to lock the door, he wouldn't now be dealing with an encroaching customer. He could have used a bit of foreknowledge, as it would have informed him of the freedom to lock it and go about letting Sakura down ─ as easily as possible, at least. Alas, there was no such luck. While some unknown patron approached, Sakura made herself disappear by hopping the counter. Reiji looked down into a face that was actively shushing him, strangely enough. Oh well; there was nothing to be done about it now. Ah, but who would be entering the shop?

The door opened, and Reiji bore witness to... ah, speak of the devil ─ it was none other than Kakihara Shota himself. "Reiji-sensei! Good to see I'm not too late!" the young man announced as he sauntered casually into the closed shop. Reiji placed both hands on the counter, leaning forward as to avoid accidentally kneeing the hidden girl in her face while he addressed Shota. "Konbanwa, Kakihara-kun. Actually, you are late. We've been closed for a few minutes; I just forgot to lock the door," he said. Alas, it seemed Shota wasn't taking the hint immediately. "Eh?! Gomen, gomen! I got caught up in some business and had to take a nap. You'll let it slide this once, right?~"

It would seem that there was a person approaching. To come to a card shop after hours was particularly strange, Sakura herself was only here because she'd wanted to make the latest purchase possible she wasn't even sure of who else might want anything. Regardless, Reiji was soon greeting a voice she recognized and she didn't even bother looking towards it. No, the man leaning over the counter was a bit more of a target. So she'd leave him to his discussion with Kakihara Shota. 'Sou ka, he also intended to come here. I did warn him what would happen though...' she said. Perhaps Kakihara took her words as a playful threat, that might have been the case, but she was far from caring too much about what he had to say.

Reiji for his part in this was very clear with Kakihara about him being too late, but it appeared he wished to be allowed to do whatever he came for anyway. Sakura was a boundary pusher in the best of situations, but she still respected the time of others. How odd, that one raised within a culture so steeped in apologetic behavior that this one seemed so insincere about being late. Since he was leaning and thus avoiding have a knee anywhere near her face, Sakura had moved on to something of an inspection. She had a hunch to clear up lightly did her hand trace up the fabric of his left pants leg as she searched for potentially a cock she figured had to be tucked to one side or the other. If she didn't find it, she planned to search the other just as casually. All the while those purple eyes of hers seemed to be almost glowing as she peeked up at Reiji, she could be in this position at any time for exactly this reason. Perhaps soon would be the time for one of those other gestures, now that they were past the most awkward part of their conversation.

"I understand your problem. Sometimes these things are unavoidable, but business hours exist for a reason. I've just finished closing for the day," Reiji stated. Shota was not deterred, still walking toward the counter while they spoke. Only when he reached the counter did he clap both hands together, tilting his head and closing one eye in a strange, pleading gesture. "I know, I know! I was just hoping to get a briefcase for my best cards. I'm moving house tonight, and I want to keep my cards safer than they can be in that old bag of mine," Shota urged.

Reiji sighed, but he also experienced something... eye-widening. Sakura really was a forward individual. He could feel her hand upon his leg, creeping its way up for very obvious purposes. As she passed his knee, he knew she was dangerously close to the goal she had in mind. He looked down, shocked, and found purple irises looking up at him. How ludicrous. "Ahem... Kakihara-kun, you didn't say you were moving. I'd urge you to keep in mind the fact that you were here earlier, and could have made your purchase then. . ." he said, trying to keep up some semblance of normalcy while Sakura proved her deviance under the counter.

Sakura had to give Reiji a great deal of credit, he was a very by the books kind of guy. It seemed that he would be sticking to his guns about the specifics of his store hours, even though he'd invited Sakura back himself. Perhaps that could be considered her reward for being proactive. He was moving, he had mentioned that, claiming he wanted her to visit him. She'd told him she'd give it consideration but she wouldn't be making any plans until Kazuhiko returned, such was simply her nature. She had to be available to the people who legitimately mattered to her. Beyond that there was Ryohei who'd likely be calling her soon and a few other moment's of observation she would have liked to have. 'He was definitely here earlier, for shame.' Sakura thought. Even so, the begging didn't stop, that was a terrible trait not really taking no for an answer. Not taking accountability for one's actions. Outside of a passable sexual experience she was starting to see more failings of his personality ones she wasn't finding in others so much.

Beyond this point there were also several wins she was finding in other places. For instance by the time she passed the knee of Reiji he seemed to get a bit antsy. She felt like she was in the right place and all but confirmed it by the time she was looking up into his eyes. A brief touch was all she required as assurance, it wasn't entirely her aim to break his concentration, she just wanted to confirm length and girth of his flaccid meat. Once she did, she found herself looking up at the man with pure deviance in her eyes and that slightly sadistic grin on her face. 'I was right!~ Kakihara is definitely the bottom of this totem pole so far. His main attractive point now is simply availability. Given his age, the way I've heard adults talk about the youth, I'd assume that amount of general free time is frowned upon. Actually, I've known him two days and never heard him talk about working or school which is very common conversation in this area.' Sakura gave consideration to those facts. Even the technical Yakuza member had a job. Now was the time, she'd lift one hand and make a ring around her mouth, slipping her tongue through she'd hold three fingers beneath one eye and give him a little wink. Yes, teasing would work on him... she knew that at least a little.

Page 145 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155 ... LastLast