Thread: Charles Patricius

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reiji had no response to Sakura's thanks; he was far too flabbergasted for that. Those photos Sakura sent were difficult enough to look away from, let alone uphold normal conversation after seeing. He had to clear his throat, adjust his glasses, and turn the vehicle on again. He was in a clear state of fluster while doing all of those things, even as Sakura explained how easy taking those pictures was. She called it one of her preferred flirting methods, and claimed it was to help his imagination. Was this what one would call help? He'd have to drive with that erection! "Well... it does help me see things more clearly. On the other hand, that expression of yours says you were trying to make the rest of my drive as painful as possible," he stated while driving away from the gas pump. Ten minutes was going to be a very long time. "I don't think it's so short anymore. . ."

Meanwhile, Kusanagi was being faced by the woman he approached. He rather enjoyed the look in her eye. Even that little hint of her being unnerved was something he liked seeing. The quotes she gave him made her seem like a superior prostitute as well. He gave the woman another once-over, impassive though it was. "Oh? You're going to step on me? I might like that," he said flatly. Some roughness from the woman's end, and a requirement for condoms ─ a normal specification as he understood. It didn't matter to him, though. Kusanagi made his decision. "Eight million," he said while walking past the woman. He'd easily give her such a large sum for what he required, but the offer came with a gesture of beckoning. "Come with me."

Sakura sat in the car staring at Reiji while holding a few items in her hands. She saw all the fluster across his face. The shift in the way he was sitting, that push against his glasses, even the clearing of his throat. A satisfied smile spread across her face, she couldn't have been more pleased with the result of her little experiment if she tried. She also looked at his leg and saw the thickness of his cock pressed against them. Her smile spread a bit more and a bit of devious light twinkled in her eyes. "I suppose I should be honest and explain that my own natural expressions aren't the only ones I am looking for. I also quite enjoy other people's... in this case, seeing you all flustered is quite pleasing to the eye, Reiji-san!~" she chimed as if she couldn't be happier. "I believe they would call me a sadist, I am not violent but this kind of torture amuses me~" she explained as if it was a perfectly normal kink to have. That ten minutes might have been ticking away, but that wouldn't stop Sakura from watching this man be ever so slightly distressed. All she'd done was send him a few lewd pictures but his reaction made any potential effort worth while. He was definitely proving himself to be quite worth the efforts she was putting in, and it naturally made her want to do more... 'Sou ka, I wonder if I should worry when it isn't my natural inclination to want to do more. I should ask someone about that...' she thought absently.

Meanwhile in the street of a former redlight district, a young pink haired woman was standing and discussing her own prices with a potential patron. Normally when guys walked up to her, something about her apathy and visage gave them the impression that she enjoyed torturing them. She did to a certain extent and many of her nights and days were spent, berating semi-rich business men, stepping on sniveling salarymen and serving drinks to 'all arounds' on me types. Here and now she was being confronted by something a bit different. Still this green haired man's face and motivations were hard to read... it was unusual for her to not completely understand what a man was looking for from her when she was stopped by them. "You might? That's usually the kind of thing people want from me..." she explained seeming to be looking around his face for some sort of guidance that was missing from his voice. But no, instead it would be her voice shifting. Her brows drawing together immediately as a number she could have sworn was wrong fell from his mouth. 8 million? He was buying her out for the equivalent of 72 hours or... some very weird sexual activity. Even so, not many would be willing to spend that kind of money on a prostitute and this man was simply beckoning her along. Still, she had become good enough at reading people to not think he was lying about that offering price, only withholding some of his intentions. "Either I am about to make enough to get out of here, or I'm going to die..." ah, but she never said she wouldn't do it. No. She simply found herself strutting along that red thong she wore riding quite high on her hips.

Ah, Sakura was seeking more than just her own emotional understanding. According to her, she got some sort of satisfaction from seeing the distress of others. She was, as she claimed, a sadist by nature. Well, at least she wasn't the type to subject others to violence; that would have put a massive wrench in his enjoyment of the night. A bit of innocent, teasing-style torture would always do more good than harm. "I suppose I should be thankful that's the line. If nothing else, you're making this an interesting night before we've even gotten to where we're going," Reiji said, sighing again. Had they already begun indulging, he was sure ten minutes would have passed in the last ten seconds. This torture would only make it take ten hours instead. . .

Speaking of passing time, Kusanagi would pass the time of a trip keeping his eyes and ears open to this random, interesting hooker. He could tell she was trying to read him. He could tell she was failing. He could tell a lot of things about her from a little observation. "Obviously you're good at stepping on people. You'll have to show me. I wonder what you think of when you do it..." he voiced, looking over his shoulder at the woman's face. She heard the amount he was offering, and was content to follow him. Good. Ah, but he didn't miss her two assumptions about the immediate future. "You're still going to go for it? Interesting. That makes me want to find out how much your face can twist. Do you do anything besides stepping? That actually sounds like it would become boring after a few minutes."

Sakura once again received some positive reinforcement. Apparently, Reiji took no issue with her teasing nature and her less than charitable personality traits. According to Reiji she was even managing to make their night interesting before they'd reached their destination. "Have I? Good, I do like anticipation~" she claimed with that knowing little smirk on her face. She knew she'd done a number on Reiji already, but somehow this more earnest and open version of him was so contradictory to his working personality that she wanted to toy with him a bit. "It's very interesting you know... watching the mix of dread and anticipation in your face. Knowing that you're acutely aware of how hard your dick is and how much time you have until this journey is over. It makes sending you those pictures one of my best decisions today~" she said in a manner which was completely observational.

Beyond the car, a girl in ridiculously high heels was following a green haired man, knowing that she would be finding either salvation or death in what he offered. Still... she had no problem following along, Still according to this man she was walking with she was good at stepping on people and he wanted to see it. He apparently wondered what she thought about while doing it. That was a strange thing to say. She'd met and slept with a lot of people but never heard such an odd request of an observation before, "I don't mind stepping on people... but I've done it so much how would I even know what I think about while doing it?" she asked as if things going through people's mind were always in flux. Still apparently he found her decision to follow even while thinking he might kill her to be interesting. "That isn't helping me think you aren't going to kill me... though most facial expressions are fakes in moments like that, have to sell it for the client," she said of the initial part of his sentence and about what she knew of her own facial expressions. As for the rest, "I find myself being asked to do a lot of strange things. Sad men want to be berated or coddled, turned into furniture, used as objects. Some do strange things, like cum on my feet and lick it off my toes. CBT isn't something I really get, but I've done it with reasonable results. I've also been asked to peg a few those are weird nights," she explained of herself and the other things she did.

Sakura seemed to be quite the tease in addition to her sadistic tendencies. The purple-haired girl said she liked anticipation. Reiji would have instead claimed she liked forcing another's arousal while nothing could be done about it. "Hmm," he mumbled. Those beers were going to be necessary when this was all over; he could feel it. As they rolled down the road, Reiji was leaning his head against one hand and steering with the other, seeming nigh permanently taken aback. Things would only become worse as Sakura mentioned why she thought so highly of her little photography stunt. Frankly, he'd agree, terrible as it was. "At times I wonder how far your mind is going. Ten minutes feels like such a long time now, I wonder if I'll make it without pulling over and taking a massive risk," he admitted with another sigh.

The pink-haired woman claimed she didn't mind stepping on people. In watching her say those words, Kusanagi determined it was something more than that. If she didn't remember how she felt when doing it, it had surely become second nature... and didn't have positive connotations. "Interesting," he stated. Moving on right away, there was another claim that most facial expressions were fabrications. Kusanagi enjoyed those, but he also hated them. It was the genuine reactions that made life worthwhile. The only thing he enjoyed about false ones was... being able to see the truth underneath the lie. "You're free to try faking expressions around me if you like. You're doing it now. It's natural human behavior any time we're conscious of our own facial muscles. Only infants are completely honest," the male preached. What interesting things did this woman have to say about her experiences though? She'd known men who wished to be degraded entirely, even to the extent of being forced into licking their own ejaculate off her feet. She'd even been the one penetrating some of those men. How queer. "Sou desu ne. I wonder what would happen if you had something crammed down your throat until it reached your chest. Or maybe... something you could feel in your stomach... from the outside. That sort of thing usually brings out the honesty of adults. At least it's one of the methods. So... which things do you like doing? What makes you... you?"

Sakura was probably, effectively ruining a responsible man's sensibilities. She watched as Reiji changed the way he was driving his car. It would seem more relaxed but also somehow more tense. It was very intriguing. Beyond this the words he spoke at last were about her thoughts and the way her mind worked. To answer his question about how far her mind goes and how it worked she had a few potential answers. Which one she would go for, was mostly dependent on her own urges in the moment. Right now she seemed to be rather amused by the whole of this situation and wondered how much influence the man could take without crumbling. "Did you know your car is quite spacious. It'd be an interesting place to have sex," she said as the corners of her lips upturned. And she kept her eyes on him, if nothing else she wanted to keep looking at him. She wanted to see how his brain took her statement, as it was both technically an answer to his question and an observation. "Is that the kind of risk you were thinking about?" she questioned in a way that would have been innocent if she'd been any less calculating in the order of things she spoke. Ah, but she was only teasing, just a little conversation to make that trip somehow longer and shorter.

At the same time, the prostitute walking with Kusanagi. "You're freaky." she decided of Kusanagi but yet here she was... still having the conversation. She supposed either she was dying or being well paid, the least she could do was be somewhat honest with him about what he was getting into with her. Beyond that point he was analyzing her, or no... he analyzed people in general and right now she was simply the target. "I don't know much about babies, but I figure that makes a lot of sense... people learn to lie," she said. "If you wanted honesty in expression though I doubt a prostitute should have been what you were looking for," she said with a casual shrug. She couldn't get over the slight bit of discomfort she felt in this man's presence, but she also wasn't sure why she felt that way. "Those are two very fucked up things to string into a sentence asking me what I like," she said. In her own experience, most of the time men didn't come equipped with the kinds of tools naturally which could do such a thing. She was an adult now, nothing could hurt her in the same ways, her brow twitched only slightly at a thought she immediately buried in the depths of her mind. "Sex is work. I can't say I like doing it. If you are asking about those specific kinds of things. Stepping on men is enjoyable, using them as furniture is also pretty comfortable and I don't mind telling men how garbage they are..." she explained of her general demeanor. Regardless of everything else, she was mostly only doing what she knew how to do, there wasn't much more to it than that.

How much could Reiji take without crumbling? It depended entirely upon what was thrown his way. Perhaps it was by a stroke of luck in his favor that something not quite strong enough was thrown his way. When Sakura spoke, she simply addressed how spacious the car was, and that it would be an interesting venue for intercourse. She was right, but if that was an effort to prod, it was a bit too factual for impact. Reiji glanced in the girl's direction with a brief smirk. "Indeed it would be," he said first. Was that the risk he spoke of? Technically it was, at least at its base. "Yes," he said simply with one additional thing to add. "Nice try~"

Apparently, Kusanagi was freaky... according to the words of a prostitute. "You've had a man lick his own cum off your feet," he countered simply. Beyond that matter, they were having quite the philosophical conversation. Humans learned to lie, the prostitute alleged. A more factual statement had not been spoken. It was a beautiful thing, the lying nature of mankind; the bigger liars were often Kusanagi's favorites. Regardless, the prostitute suggested that her ilk was the wrong place to seek honest expressions. She was wrong. "Iie. Whores, petty criminals, people in long-dead relationships, and salarymen at work. Those are the biggest liars, but they show the most of their lives even in false expressions. Misery is always honest... right, Yujo-ya?" he asked, tilting his head slightly. As for the whore's preferences, she confirmed an enjoyment of objectifying and degrading men, though she claimed sex in general was just work and not particularly enjoyable. Kusanagi's neck straightened. "Interesting. You can do those things to me when we get to the hotel. I want to see it for myself. Now... what do you hate?" he asked finally. One might note that Kusanagi's final query came with the first tonal shift in his voice since meeting this hooker.