Page 101 of 156 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1557

Thread: Charles Patricius

"It's a legendary Magecraft called Origin Cast. It equips to any God-type Ruler or greater and limits the opponent's mana each turn, while giving extra mana to the controlling player for everything the opponent does," Shota explained of the card in question. That card was perhaps one of the most sought-after cards in the game, though most could not play it without limiting their decks. Given Sakura's unusual tactics, he actually thought she could make use of it. "I have four copies, and only one can be legally played," he said further, wondering if Sakura would indeed be interested in exchanging something for such a rare card.

As for her turn, it involved another Magecraft to return more mana than she'd lost. It was an interesting play that reeked of potential comebacks, and Shota was made curious. "You've got an interesting mix of Metis's aggro and control variants going there. You should enter a tournament; I haven't gone this long without my opponent being half-dead in weeks," he admitted. Since it seemed Sakura was waiting for potential response, Shota extended a hand in a gesture that said 'carry on'. "As you were, Tohcchi. I like watching you work. You get a cute little glint in your eye when your combos are working~♥" he flirted a bit more openly.

Meanwhile, Hiroshi was hearing the most accurate understanding of elf society from one who spent only a few days on Alaya. By his own understanding, the former elf figured her mentor or Solomon had given her much information. "You know a strange amount about my homeland," he stated in the most absent way. Moving on, Kaguya went about scanning the shop's wares while Hiroshi took his place behind the counter. For a business to be so barren of customers, he wondered how it managed to stay afloat. Of course, he figured the changes coming the next day would bring customers en masse.

"Origin Cast..." Sakura repeated the name. This was done only for a moment simply as she searched through her memory of deck building with Kazuhiko's collection. She didn't remember a card with that title so she was sure he didn't have any copies of it. "I haven't seen that one yet, it must be quite rare," she said even though it was her first day, she could tell by how passionate Kazuhiko was that if it was something he had it would have been present along with the other 'staples' as he called them. Especially with him playing a goddess as the main form of Ruler for his own deck. "It definitely sounds like it would fit into my own strategy..." she commented. "I could likely take a copy off your hands, if it would help both of us out. It sounds like an offer I would take," she said there was a small smile on her face when she said this. Perhaps she was trying to be flirty or perhaps she was simply thinking of the eventual fun such a card would present to the control aspect of her deck.

Moving on from this, there was a commentary about the nature of the combination of tactics in her deck. Kakihara claimed that it was a mix of 'aggro' and 'control' as variants for Metis's deck. She could understand those terms given the aggressive nature of some of the creatures she thought she could slot in. But her main goal was controlling the field and making sure that at the end she'd have enough power to back the things she was doing with a decisive victory. She thought in this way, she'd make her mother proud. He even had gripes about the nature of his games in the last few weeks, "That isn't very surprising. You seem clever enough to have an established strategy and with many people playing pre-existing strategies it has to be oddly easy to win," she analyzed the potential situation. "It sounds boring to be honest. But I'll likely enter a tournament," she added soon after. He claimed she could carry on, and even made an issuance of a kind of flirt she was familiar with. "Sou ka, I guess I am not misunderstanding this then... you are definitely not just being nice to me... and are in fact propositioning me. I suppose that makes things much easier. I can do what I want in this case," she murmured, seeming to come to the conclusion that this lad could indeed be used for her observations of normal humans. Still her play would carry on as he said. "I'll activate the Magecraft, Smoke Screen for a single 2 mana which summons a number of 1/1 Mages to my side of the field with equal to the number of servants on yours with Hexproof and allows me to save the rest of the mana from this turn to use on my next. And I'll end my turn," she finished her round with an extra four servants and two extra mana to use at the start of her next turn. Such was the method of combined control and aggro she was going for.

At the same time, it was acknowledged by Hiroshi that Kaguya seemed to have a thorough understanding of homeland. As she wandered she shelves she could speak on that easily. "Right you guys only just got here. For reasons I do not fully understand yet, our world contains a lot of information about the magical one, in the form of stories and fantasy media. I happen to be the one in our friend group most interested in high magical societies so I keep track of that kind of thing really easily. Elves are considered non-existent magical creatures here, but they appear a lot in fantasy media, so I've been extrapolating," she explained of her own knowledge. By the time she returned she had gathered all the necessary information about food and objects stocked by the store at a basic understanding. It would likely be clear enough though she could explain anything he needed to know... verbally likely. "So then, Hi-aniki... how are you taking your lesson~"

As expected, anyone who took interest in this particular card game could see the potential benefits of Origin Cast. It was one of the game's most powerful cards, and even if one couldn't use it in their deck of choice, its value alone could be exchanged for full, tournament-ready decks. "It is rare. You could buy all those cases over there, and never see one," he said, pointing to the shop's front where many cases, each filled with ten large boxes of cards, were displayed. Sakura claimed she'd take the offer of a copy, but that... wouldn't be so easy. Shota was still trying to figure her out, and this was a method of doing so. "Given how much it's worth, I couldn't just give you one, sadly. But... we agreed to help each other out, right? I'm sure there's some kind of arrangement we can reach, yeah?"

Shota's greater interest was being made more clear by the moment. While the game they played was the most interesting he'd experienced in some time, but Sakura herself was more interesting than anything he'd ever witnessed. He kept playing and discussing the game, but his gaze was fixed on Sakura. "I guess I'll be seeing you in the tournament then, huh? I always enter," he said while leaning on the backs of his own hands. More important than other matters, was Sakura claiming to understand his propositions. He wondered previously if she'd gotten the point of it all. In said understanding, the purple-haired girl declared she could do what she wanted. "Oh? Does that coincide with what I want, by chance? Because there's a lot I want," Shota stated firmly. At the end of another turn, Shota pulled another card and found use for its play immediately. "I'll spend that two mana from earlier to activate Void Drain. One extra mana will be taken from me, and one from your next turn. In exchange, all of my Summons gain Trample for the turn. I'll then spend my remaining three to summon the Hooded Maiden, a 2/1 Mage. My knights are now all 4/1, and my Swiftblade Knight is up to 5/2. Each knight will attack one of your new summons. Swiftblade will attack your Medea, and the Hooded Maiden will strike at your Ruler. My turn will be over then."

Hiroshi knew nothing of this world's... media ─ whatever that was. He'd surely have to find out more about that as well, but more important was the lesson he required. "If you are able, you must teach me about that as well. What you speak of is a foreign concept to me," he stated. By the time Kaguya reached him at the register, Hiroshi was ready to learn about any and everything she could teach this day. How would he be taking his lesson? Well, there were some factors to consider, he thought. "I suppose that depends. If I need to get the sensation of anything, we'll have to perform a full transfer. If not, I can settle for taking this lesson by tongue instead, as that would be more time-efficient. You are the teacher, however. If you have a specific preference, I must defer to your wishes."

Apparently the rarity of the card known as Origin Cast was to be exemplified. All of the cases in the boxes at the front of the store could be purchased and the card in question might not be seen. "So very rare indeed. Getting four copies either makes you exceedingly lucky or oddly resourceful," she said seeming to give it thought. She'd been led to believe that humans weren't as prone on this side to presenting offerings to goddesses. But it seemed that even without the innate understanding of divinity that came to life on Alaya, such offers were still being made like they were in ancient times. The dynamic seemed to have shifted slightly... it was less obvious what was being exchanged, but the exchange itself remained the same. "I understand your meaning... though it took a while longer to figure out than I would have expected. Do you truly believe a trade like that would be fair?" she said looking up and letting the intensity of that deadpan stare fall onto him. Truly he had the most of any human in this building to offer. He was also going out of his way to show her his worth in the old way, even if he didn't fully realize it. He would definitely be useful to her understanding of this world.

Oddly enough, with the added potential learning of the game, the access to him as a part of her experiments and figuring out how humans actually functioned on this planet, as well as any sexual information he might have, she saw no reason to say no to him. "Yes, you'll likely see me at a tournament and probably before then as well," she said clearly. In all likelihood she would be appearing at a tournament eventually, she couldn't think of any reason not to go, if she found it interesting. As for his now very clear desires and her acquiescing to them... there was only one thing to say. "As long as it aligns to my own goals I see no problem with what it is obvious you want. You are the most interesting person in this shop I don't know... though it'd have to be later, I don't know if I'll have other obligations immediately," she said. Knowing she'd at least need to touch base with others long before she started her personal research. Whatever the case, their game seemed to have taken a rather drastic turn. She seemed to find herself down another mana and rather suddenly down to only 2 remaining life points on her Ruler. "Sou ka, that's how those kinds of abilities work in practice. I see... it was about what I expected there is a certain rush style tactic which overwhelms in a single instant," she said analyzing the strategy, that light in her eyes seeming to dance as she came to a fuller understanding. "It really can be problematic though. If people are playing in such a way to build up the proper forces before turn five. I should definitely adjust perhaps get a few more mana giving Magecrafts and swap a few servants for speed adjustments. I still like my overall choices though... I could still control the flow of the game and slow it a bit," she murmured through her own thought processes before drawing a card. "Draw," she wouldn't be stopping before she tested the validity of her last strategy. "I use five mana to summon Jason, a warrior 1/4 with Disengage and Banding," she commented absently. "His ability allows the instant summon of one of the Argonauts from the hand at lowered cost," she explained her choice. "I'll choose Atalanta, a warrior 4/1 with Haste, First Strike and Banding," she mentioned looking at the field. She had an interesting play in mind but needed to first see if there were going to be reactions to her initial summons.

It would seem media on the whole was missing from Alaya. That was a shame, but she supposed the magical world had to do different things for the sake of entertainment. Perhaps it was the nature of world-wide magical threats which kept the humans there from the kind of leisure based activities that the ones on this world had. Aside from a few massive weapons, most humans couldn't wipe out large population here so life was a bit more open to leisure. "Hai hai, but the media could just be experiences, movies, tv shows, games... these are all things that are way funner to experience directly," Kaguya claimed. Still there was the matter of this man's lesson which he claimed sh could teach the way she wanted but he thought it would be more efficient to take with the tongue. "Well... Mon-sama did say stuff was a bit weird here. Perhaps a bit of experimentation is in order~" the girl teased. Truly Hiroshi was quite the specimen as a human and she took no issue interacting with him in this form either. Besides, it was rare for her be the one distracted and it could be fun to experience things as a human would. "So... how about we slip back to the office and start at the top and work our way down. You know... Take care of your learning and find out how our bodies are working now for the group's knowledge~" she offered with just a hint of deviance in her eyes. Well, she'd already decided to have fun with her life from now on, it wouldn't be stopping any time soon.

There was no conceivable reason for a single player to possess four copies of that card. In truth, Shota hadn't pulled a single copy from a pack. "Ante rule. I got all four copies by winning against people who had them, betting my most valuable card for theirs," he affirmed with a quick nod. Sakura registered what he was getting at with the card offer, thinking to question its fairness. As Shota considered her question, he did understand that one could purchase a couple of prostitutes for its value. On the other hand, those prostitutes couldn't physically compare anywhere in Japan, or likely elsewhere. "Fair? Hmm, I guess not in a mathematical sense. For you, though... I'd do it," he said with a cheeky wink. "Besides, if you think it's unfair, you could always sweeten the deal. You talk like you could do something for me I've never seen before~♥"

According to Sakura, the chance of meeting her in the tournament was high... and he'd likely be seeing her before it as well. Shota took the latter half of that clause as an open invitation, and her follow-up statements fed into the notion. It sounded like he would probably see no action today. Though that was fine, arrangements were necessary in such moments. "Then we should agree to meet up. Whenever you're not busy, give me a call. I'll give you my number," he said, holding out his phone to offer an exchange. Ah, but the game was still ongoing. Sakura, down to two life points, still had a few moves to test. She summoned the Legendary Hero Jason, proving that she did in fact possess at least multiple members of the Argonaut set. "I was wondering if you had the rest," Shota commented. Seeing Atalanta summoned to the field afterwards, he thought the game was taking an interesting turn. Sakura could surely flip the script, as it were. "Not bad, not bad. I haven't seen anyone commit to the Argonaut set in months. No response."

Just as Kaguya said, they were all warned by Solomon's previous incarnation that things functioned differently in this world. It was best to be mindful of what said differences were, in this case... and some personal study was always beneficial. Of course, Hiroshi didn't miss a bit of deviance radiating from Kaguya as she suggested as much. He even hazarded the lightest chuckle in his response. "Hm. All in the spirit of learning, is it? I must say, it would be an interesting experiment. If we were warned by him, there's sure to be some relevance to our daily lives. We should explore all possible avenues," Hiroshi agreed. Without further hesitation, he began walking toward the office. Thanks to a certain elafia, he'd begun to see the fun of... study sessions. Kaguya proved herself similar enough to the other girl that he could fall into deviance with her as well. "I nearly forgot that you seem to be the scamp of the pair... some key moments aside."

"Sou ka, you bet on your own skill and won. That's an interesting thing to do," she mentioned. It was normal in her understanding for people to be confident in their own abilities. For someone to retain that confidence even in instances that could be more about luck than anything else could either be considered foolhardy or a sign of a certain kind of existence. Usually the only types of people who could be that confident in moments determined by luck, were witches who determined their own fates. After meeting Jeanne d'Arc she knew a witch when she saw one and this lad... didn't fully possess that sort of leaning so it had to be something else. Beyond her potential thoughts about him, Kakihara seemed to think that mathematically it might not be fair as an exchange, but made the flirty comment that he'd do it for her. How interesting. Was that part of the way humans decided to play with each other, by pretending to do something extra to get a marked emotional response? Such a think wouldn't work on her but, it was an interesting potential tactic. "Sou ka, I suppose this would be a time to see how we felt about it in the moment. As long as no one feels cheated it would be fair," she suggested. Her own research would be completed and maybe she'd get an interesting card or two in addition to the knowledge. Humans on this planet seemed to be quite limited by compacity so she figured she could still show him a few things he wouldn't be capable of experiencing with many others.

Moving on, it seemed he understood at least that a few caveats would need to be addressed before any future meeting between them. His phone was produced in an offer to exchange numbers. And having already been walked through this particular process, Sakura reciprocated the act and saved his name as Kakihara-san. "Hai hai," she murmured about calling him sometime. She'd likely find herself with a bit more free time than the others so she figured a bit of game play and research were in her immediate future. As for her actual turn it seemed that the type of servants she was playing were familiar. This was to be expected but apparently people weren't playing them much any more. There was an expression which let her know she could continue her turn as intended. "I added everyone I thought would work well together... even if the card didn't say Argonaut. There are a few changes to be made I think but most of them will be fine," she said honestly. "I'll use Atalanta to attack the Hooded Mage, and then I'll end my turn..." she said. Banded had the ability to allow a sharing of abilities, and she knew she could deal enough damage to deal with each one piece by piece. At the same time, Jason's special ability would allow her a bit of time to stall... and so would a certain specific Magecraft which qualified as a 'hand trap'.

Just the same a certain pair were at the new job of Hiroshi making some rather deviant plans. It was interesting how easily the former elf would be convinced to follow along into the realm of deviance. The spirit of learning was a powerful tool for this man and his apprentice. But it seemed the other students might get a chance to work with it a bit. "Of course, we might need to share with the class... brainstorm and all that~" Kaguya teased gently as she would. That girl in her mini-skirt and thigh highs would be following along with the tall man back to the office her eyes full of deviant life. "I wonder if I count as a scamp? Maybe just a little~" she said offering the tall man a wink as she slid into the office around him and took a seat on the desk placing her a bit higher up than she would have been if she continued to stand. She opened up the space between her legs leaving them to dangle freely and would await the man to fill the space in front of her. She might as well fully enjoy her new experience.

"Always. The best games are the ones with something to win, and something to lose," Shota proclaimed. He often played matches using the ante rule, and he often won. Even if he lost at this point, he'd racked up more than enough value to make up for a few losses. No streak of any sort could last forever. The same could be said about his streak of monotony, which would seemingly be ended by the girl sitting in front of him now. They were on agreeable terms as phones were held side-by-side and numbers exchanged, with Sakura claiming fairness so long as no one felt cheated. "That's the spirit. I'm sure you'll make it worthwhile. I've got a good sense for stuff like that. Oh... contact photos~" he said. After saving Sakura's name under Tohcchi with a heart emoji next to it, he immediately sent a message to her cellphone. Of course, it was no text, but instead a preexisting picture of his erection. "You can use that one for mine if you want. If not... keep it anyway. Mind if I take a live one of you?"

As for the ongoing game, Sakura put an end to Shota's singular mage. That was fine, he thought. That Atalanta card was going to be a problem while Jason was also on the board, but Shota didn't seem too concerned either way; much better things were in his future than a simple victory or defeat in trading card games. "Draw," he announced while pulling another card. "I'll summon Uther the Unyielding for five mana. He's a 4/4 knight in the beginning, now a 9/4 while the rest of my field gains one more point of offense. He has Steadfast and grants +1/+1 to all knights under my control, so... a 9/4, three 6/2 knights, and a 6/3. I'll also use one mana to activate Mana Cycling, which sacrifices my next turn's mana to let me use it now. I'll spend all seven of my next turn's mana to set one more card," he concluded.

Meanwhile, Hiroshi was entering the convenience store's office only to witness Kaguya placing herself atop its desk in a somewhat provocative manner. There was something about open legs in a skirt that he found appealing ─ appealing enough that he didn't hesitate in placing himself in the open space. "You certainly are. That applies to both of you, but I believe there are some obvious differences. No matter. It's time to study," he said while leaning against the seated girl, pushing just slightly during an effort to join their lips.

"Hm, that sounds like an interesting line of thought," Sakura admitted. It was always interesting to find out the sorts of things people could feel strongly about. Though her senses were a bit dulled she was sure he meant what he said to some extent. Perhaps during her experiments she would find time to figure out the true depth of that feeling. Whatever the case, he seemed amenable to the terms she'd mentioned and claimed he thought she'd make it worth while. "Hm? Oh right..." she said of contact photos. She'd taken one and applied it to Kazuhiko herself but she supposed being sent one was also an option. Oddly enough one of the first messages Sakura would be opening in this world was something the women of this world in general were disgusted by. An act so vile it was seen as a form of visual assault... the unsolicited dick pic. Unlike a woman born of this world though, Sakura had no real problems with seeing people's genitals. In fact, upon seeing it her head tilted too the side as she assessd it. He was already contributing to her research greatly. "Sou ka, that is significantly bigger than I expected," she observed. Though it didn't seem right to identify people by their genitals she didn't delete the image either. No. This device was supposed to help her conserve her own energy so she simply saved it and moved on. "Hai, I'll take a normal one of you as well..." she stated, switching her phone to camera mode she snapped a quick candid picture of his face without warning. And would leave him to do the same.

Soon enough, Sakura would be looking at a rather intense shift in scenery. The whole of the board had become full of knights and one Uther the Unyielding. Strange she'd never heard of that one either. It made her happy she was getting out more recently. "Sou ka, that's a pretty intense board. And that was a lot of mana to spend on a single card. I assume it's quite good. Sou ka, Mana Cycling might be quite good for me too. I think I saw a few copies of that..." she mused seeming to be enjoying the potential of the future. Of course, with the board he'd currently set up, she was sure she was done for. Even if she used the card she was currently holding she could likely only stall out a few more turns maximum. A few more alterations would need to be made before she could properly do anything about a setup like the one she was witnessing. Even so she saw the potential of her own plays, in slightly different circumstances against slightly different tactics she was sure she could have achieved victory. Perhaps this was the sort of feeling those adventurous types were looking for, she'd have to ask more directly a bit later.

At the same time, it would seem that Hiroshi and Kaguya were well on their way to a 'study session' as her friend would have called it. The look Hiroshi gave her was one she was very familiar with, but also one she didn't mind coming from someone like him. In this context she was quite pleased to have the space between her legs filled by a warm body and found herself looking up at him with those bright red eyes of hers. "Sou ka, well... if you think so~" she chimed about her 'scamp' like behavior. Just the same he brought their lips together. She seemed keen to deepen that initial meeting. Invasive as she was... she saw no problem with slipping her tongue into this man's mouth and giving it a solid amount of time to thrash about. Initially she wasn't even trying to think about anything, she was simply enjoy the difference in texture and taste provided by being human. Oddly enough she couldn't say that his mouth had the same overpowering sweetness that it previously possessed. Just the same, she couldn't say it wasn't sweet at all. She could say essentially that the flavor of him was slightly dulled. Just the same she began to wonder if this method could be enough to give information. At that point she began thinking of the items within the store all of them she'd seen with a quick understanding of what they were.

Sakura was not the first girl to receive such a picture from Shota, and she probably wouldn't be the last. Though a stigma existed around such exchanges, she had essentially agreed to at least one deviant escapade with the lad, so... he thought to simply give her something worth being excited about, for later use. How would she respond? Well, it wasn't the absolute shock most women showed, but it could be interpreted similarly from someone so stoic as her. She expected much smaller, as they all did. Here in Japan, Shota could have been considered a freak of nature by his own approximation. He saw the movement of Sakura's hand to save the image before a candid photo was taken of his face. "Not the first time I've heard that, Tohcchi. I can't wait to see what you plan to do with it~♥" he asserted. With that, Shota brandished his own phone's camera, holding it toward Sakura's face. "How about a smile? You had a great one earlier~"

Shota's field was fully established in its penultimate form, one might say. His turn was not yet over, though. "I'll finish my turn with that. Whichever way this goes, you've played a great game. I think we can have all kinds of fun together," he declared. In spite of how much Shota had been shooting his proverbial shot at the purple-haired girl, he did thoroughly enjoy playing against her. If her deck and strategies managed to evolve even more, he could even see other potentials. "I think we could even make a good team in another format. We've got all kinds of chemistry going~"

Talking occupied one pair of deviants, while another kept their mouths occupied in other ways. There wouldn't be much discussion happening after Kaguya's final words. Once their lips met, Kaguya took the initiative by invading Hiroshi's mouth with her tongue. This was natural progression, though she did seem a bit forward. No matter; it was all for the better. Her tongue would be swiftly wrestled by his, the wetness of one mouth swabbing its way into another in both directions. Hiroshi also realized something was off in terms of flavor, but he expected as much in this mana-void world. What he didn't expect, was to receive zero information from the saliva exchange. Perhaps Kaguya simply wasn't focusing on the lesson yet? Given the behavior of her and his apprentice, Hiroshi wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. . .

A freak of nature might have been accurate about Kakihara. At the very least Sakura would say he was a man among humans. Though she'd seen a few humans who could be counted as impressive. Astolfo was one such individual and she made a few assumptions about other individuals she'd seen. Regardless this man seemed to be very confident and she supposed given what she assumed humans would be like he had room to be self-assured. Even Kazuhiko hadn't been working with one so large before his own ascension. Granted it'd still been enough for her this difference was part of what made him a potentially acceptable partner. "I can tell..." she said of the lad's excitement. And this was true. His desire had been quite obvious for a few moments, as such it was far from abnormal for her to understand his sentiments. One she did not get was this request to smile. Smiling was a show of emotion and wasn't something she intended to do unnaturally. "You might end up waiting for something like that... I don't smile without reason," she clarified. He'd be better off trying to get such an image of her candidly she definitely did not have smiling as part of her resting expression normally unless she was thinking about things that made her happy. And her own happiness was a list that was already quite limited.

Still, his field was currently looking quite impressive and Sakura found herself looking at it with a quizzical but analytical gaze. The words of Kakihara didn't escape her notice. "It's definitely been an informative match..." she admitted seemingly pleased. Perhaps a gentle upturn of her lips would occur in the moment. "I think my deck has a few ways it could potentially handle something like this, but it would be far from assured as a method of victory. A few too many pieces needed to be moved a bit too perfectly..." she said while looking. Still since it was her turn, she supposed she should. "Draw," she looked at the cards in her hand and had her left brow rise. Perhaps she could do something after all. "I'll use Jason's ability to summon Caenis at a reduced cost. Caenis is a 3/2 Warrior, with Vigilance and Banding. Her ability can be activated for 1 Mana, applies Haste to her. Allowing her to immediately attack," Sakura said seeming to think this method could work. "Am I right in understanding that with Banding allows a single part of the group to attack with the backing and key abilities of those banded with them?" she asked that question earnestly. She wouldn't want to violate any rules but wondered if it was actually possible to turn this particular moment around. "Also I want to fully understand this format before moving on to another one," she expressed of her own intentions.

While a pair played the last round with intensity. The deep kiss taking place between a very tall man and a teen girl seemed to be making the girl giddy at least. Perhaps she was a bit more naturally aggressive, but she saw no problems with her own behavior. What she did she a problem with however, was the lack of potency in the mana of human bodies. Even so, it seemed she could still sense just a bit, right below the surface though it seemed like there was a quantity and quality issue. As she pulled bakc just a little one hand would be found tracing along the back of Hiroshi's neck while the other was braced against the desk. "I feel like you're about to tell me you didn't get any of the information I was trying to give to you just now..." Kaguya said as she leaned forward her tongue dancing across his lips as if she was searching for a taste of something she couldn't quite find.

Page 101 of 156 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast