Page 103 of 161 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1607

Thread: Charles Patricius

"Well, that's good. I really wanted to see, but... I'm just glad you got something out of playing," Kazuhiko said. For Sakura to claim something was informative, she must have had an interesting time. Kazu would assume it was fun, but... no, he couldn't just do that until Sakura rejected his apology with the notion that he'd also been having fun? There was an implication that she did indeed have enjoyment in her match. "Well, I can't really say I've been having fun. Playing in general is fun, but nobody likes going against decks like this." With that said, Kazuhiko glared across the table toward a lad who was snickering. He was so thoroughly enjoying the suffering he'd caused. As assumed, this boy was trolling. "Maybe just a little~♪" he agreed.

Somehow, Sakura managed to forfeit her match. What she spoke of wasn't an absolute loss, but one she'd chosen in favor of skipping stall tactics and luck rolls. He could understand that. Actually, now that Kazu thought about it... "Yeah, you know what? I forfeit!" he said at last. This game wasn't worth his time anymore. Victory was well in his sights, but another three turns would be required to achieve it. He was far more interested in hearing about Sakura's experience, and maybe playing a round or two with her. "It's great that you're enjoying the game! I figured you might have a potential issue or two, depending on the type of strategy you were going for. But, if you quit, I doubt that means your back was against the wall completely. When you're done modifying, wanna play against me?" Kazu wondered. In hindsight, he wished he'd just taken the first learning match against Sakura; that would have been more interesting than what he'd been dealing with.

Meals were meant to be savored, and Hiroshi would certainly be doing so. He didn't shy away for a moment, delving deeper into Kaguya's folds with tongue as if seeking the brunt of her flavor within. Since she'd taken the liberty of spreading herself, his hands were pressed against her thighs for the act of feasting... all while another pair of hands were soon to find themselves elsewhere. Miko liked the idea of the 'full serving' Marisbury spoke of. In that regard, they were kindred. "So do I. Though it may be a bit forward of me to say," he admitted. Moving on, the game ahead of them seemed to be an interesting thing to stop for. Living off time juice was how she described his energy situation, much to Marisbury's amusement. Ah, but he wouldn't comment on that. A game was being explained, and Marisbury intended to participate and win. He offered Miko a chance to join, she accepted, and he moved forward alongside her. Then, finally, his hands moved. One arm extended around Miko, taking its place around her hand and the prop gun. His other hand landed upon her shoulder at the opposite side. With that, his face rested right next to hers. "Let's give it a try then. It looks like we're in a desirable position," he stated. Was he talking about their aiming position? Possibly. Or, perhaps his words were connected to the fact that he'd soon be gently and discretely blowing into Miko's ear. . .

"Of course," she mentioned. She would have a decent time learning anything. In this case, she was very interested in learning this game which was something which sparked joy in Kazuhiko's soul. She understood now how it might do that, though she'd yet to experience the joy of victory, she understood the joy of having a combination play out the way she wanted and enjoyed the aspects of the game which could be considered pure strategy. Beyond this point it seemed that no one liked going against decks which had stalling tactics, but playing again was fun for the lad. The cheeky boy he played with seemed to indeed be trying to annoy another person. "That's not a nice thing to do," Sakura said seeming to not understand how she was mean for telling someone to move out of her way, but somehow being purposefully annoying to others was acceptable. Humans were strange beings, and though she was trying not to generalize, it would seem almost impossible to separate them. Ah, but none of that mattered, she watched as Kazuhiko expressed a certain amount of emotion, forfeiting his match in epic fashion. She giggled, a light sound escaping her lips and a wide grin spread across her face as she watched this interaction and she hadn't seemed more interested in anything so far today. "I am having fun. And I would enjoy playing with you I just need a moment more to make sure I have the pieces I think will help with the issues I faced initially," she said. And with that they could begin their game whenever pleasantly keeping track of each other, with a certain happy aura radiating from the purple haired lass.

At the same time, Kaguya was busy having her body be devoured in such an interesting way. By the time her first climax was reached she was dripping wet and happily moaning her content with her fingers buried in Hiroshi's hair. Well, except for one thing, even as extensive fluids leaked from her body, she may have... forgotten the initial purpose of doing this kind of exercise. As her body relaxed and her breathing slowed she came to that realization and found herself with a cheeky smirk as she looked down her body at Hiroshi.

While a pair reached an apex, a different pair was experimenting with a flirtation. Iino Miko was trying her hands at a date in the formal sense and enjoying the she was spending with Marisbury Animusphere. Even so, she spoke of enjoying a full serving of dessert probably in a manner of speaking related to oral stimulation, and just the same was replied to in kind. There was a certain surety which came from Marisbury which made the words that left his mouth grace her ears and sent just a gentle shiver down the small girl's spine. "That is forward but it's not a problem at all," the words left Miko's mouth long before she would have stopped them. Something about this man flirting with her, or maybe it was all of them... was making her extra receptive to that sort of thing. She enjoyed the lack of ulterior motives that the adult men in her life had. They were quite honest with her about why they were speaking with her and it was so refreshing she found herself drinking from the pool every time. Speaking of drinking, she'd walked up to the stand they were to play at and had the prop gun lined up in her sights. This would have been fine, except, she found Marisbury soon enough wrapped around her person in a way that made her face immediately redden and her heart beat erratically. 'Waaah!~ He's so fucking close. It's hot!' she chimed mentally. And this would only be made worse, as her finger rested on the trigger and she tried to calm herself. Why? Because Marisbury rather discretely blew into her ear after giving her such a desirable position. The girl quite literally would have melted into a puddle if she wasn't right up against him. And what's more that gentle bit of wind on her overly sensitive ears made her body react without her thinking about it. She almost jumped pulled the trigger at a very precise moment when the prop gun was aimed at a slightly off angle, which she wouldn't have done otherwise. "SQUEE!~" a small squeal escaped her as she felt her heart thundering within her rib cage. Even her eyes were closed as she tried to concentrate on anything but could still basically see and feel the man around her, it made her nether pulse just a bit.

Marisbury's forwardness was clearly appreciated. Miko claimed it wasn't a problem, but her body language and soul behavior told a very different tale. She'd been notably desirous since their initial meeting earlier this day, but the occasional key phrase caused a spark of greater potency. Marisbury thought to take advantage of that spark, such as when he blew into the girl's ear to make her shoot the game ball. That adorable little squealing reaction was equal parts precious and hilarious. Marisbury laughed softly while backing away, courteously holding a hand over his mouth. "Sumanai. I couldn't resist. For what it's worth, that was the best decision I've made all day," he claimed.

A quick glance toward the booth showed multiple targets alight. It seemed Miko's 'misfire' had resulted in multiple targets being struck multiple times. In fact, the boy running this booth was stunned by her accuracy, her absolute grasp of geometry and physics. "I... I don't know what to say. You two did way better than anyone else ever has. You can have whatever prizes you want; this is good for figuring out the final booth's setup!" the lad announced, bowing. Marisbury reached out to snag the bear that brought them here, holding it in front of Miko while leaning toward her as well. "See? Good decision. Besides, look how cute you are. I hope you can forgive me for a bit of impulsive deviousness~"

Appreciation was something happening all around. The work of Marisbury made the young lass miss fire. Of course, she squealed and her face was red, but he was laughing and it was a heart-warming sound. Though he had the decency to hide himself and avoid laughing at her directly, his scamp behavior was definitely aimed at her and oddly, Miko couldn't be upset. The truth of the matter was, she could be considered a bit of a scamp herself, and she understood fully why someone might do the sort of thing he did. "I'm glad giving me a minor heart-attack is the best decision you've made today," she muttered sarcastically. Still she wasn't even visibly upset, just with a very red face and an exceedingly fast heart beat.

Ah, but it seemed this was all for the greater good. Miko looked over to the targets and found that she'd actually managed to light them all. A perfect shot, accidentally accomplished because of a combination of interesting factors. The boy running the stall seemed to be quite surprised claiming that no one else had managed such a feat, which only made the small girl blush more. "Glad to help," Miko managed while looking shyly at other selections. Why? Well, she wanted to pick something for the man beside her since they could get anything and technically their combined efforts won and she wouldn't have managed without him. "Can I have those red ropes..." she said about an untied set of red cords which were supposed to be lucky according to legends. Beyond this, Marisbury claimed she was cute which did nothing but leave her in a state of fluster and beyond that he hoped she would be forgiving of his impulsiveness. She would obviously but... while looking at that little bear and his face, she realized it wouldn't be fair to forgive unless she distressed him in some way as well. She did have quite a while to make that happen, "Well, since you think I'm cute, of course I'll forgive you, Animusphere-san~" she practically sang those words but there was a hint of devious foreboding dancing in the light of her eyes. 'We'll make you pay though~' she thought happily.

"Of course it is," Marisbury insisted. Miko was a very interesting person to have in a state of fluster, he thought. There were of course some who specialized in a certain change in demeanor, coined: tsundere. Miko herself could not be classified as such, but... she did have some of their better aspects. With their victory over this stall game established, each made a choice of gift. Miko chose a set of ropes as her prize, prompting the lad seeing to their game to reach up and pull them down. "Of course! Arigatou gozaimasu!" he said while handing over the ropes.

Once they were done, Miko offered the strangest amount of... animosity? No, it wasn't that... but it was something similar enough. An air of foreboding emanated from the lass as she offered forgiveness. Ah, but Marisbury had nothing to fear. Whatever vengeance she thought to exact would only be to his benefit; he could feel as much. "When you say it like that, Iino-chan, I'm not sure if there's something I should fear or look forward to," he joked. Whatever the case, Marisbury began stepping away from the stall, keeping his attention on the brunette. "But if it's something you have planned, I can be sure it's something worthwhile. I really encountered a stroke of good fortune today."

Miko was beginning to notice a pattern of behavior from the men she dealt with, all of them seemed to enjoy making her blush. They all managed to do so for various reasons, but she found herself in a semi-constant state of fluster no matter who was in her company. A gentle scoff would come from the girl but she had no real animosity towards anyone. She would be given the red ropes she asked for and she'd step away. "Ja ne," she offered the boy at the stand before she walked away with Marisbury. Since he was carrying her bags and the bear her hands were free to begin twisting the long ropes which she did with practiced and deft fingers while they walked.

When they walked, Marisbury spoke of not knowing if he should fear her, or look forward to whatever she offered. She chuckled at the banter, "Maybe a bit of both. Even I'm not completely sure what I intend yet~" she teased. Of course she felt like that, she'd been told recently she could be kind of scary. She didn't plan to be that scary today, but maybe she'd be a little disruptive. Yes there was nothing wrong with that given she wasn't actively seeking lessons or anything. "I'm pretty sure we're the lucky ones today, but that is fine... we can share it~" she said about the luckiness of today. By the time she finished speaking she'd tied a rope into an almost flowering figure eight which was considered to be lucky with a knot at its center and two sides which could be joined around the wrist. "Here, for more luck~" she offered the man with her a token of their shared luck without a second thought.

Away they went, down the market street toward locations unknown to either party. This little date of theirs had reached what most may consider a natural end, but neither party showed an interest in separating just yet. No... in fact, the banter continued between them as if this was just the beginning. Perhaps it was? Time would tell, but Miko wasn't even sure what her own intentions were. "That's a pity. I was hoping to get an inside scoop," Marisbury teased. One might wonder if Iino Miko knew how salacious she could be at times.

Apparently, the luck of today was to be shared. Marisbury had no issue with the idea, nor the idea of sharing anything with this girl. "Well if there's anything you're willing to share with me, I'm sure I should accept," he asserted. Speaking of things shared by Miko, Marisbury soon discovered that the ropes were for him. She'd been tying them as they walked, forming a very intricate-looking knot with ties to ancient customs in these lands. "Oh?" Marisbury uttered while taking the rope in hand. He inspected the gift and considered applying it to his hair... though that would have to be done later with less occupied hands. More importantly, there were some potential implications to Miko's offering. "Arigatou. But... doesn't this mean something? If I recall one of the purposes this has, it leads one to think. Am I so lucky? Are we married, Iino-chan?" he asked, still unsure of his own future and that strong spiritual link he sensed between them.

Marisbury apparently hoped to be given something of an inside scoop about his punishment or reward. She couldn't help a bit of coy banter given their already existing line of conversation. "Hm, sounds like you just want spoilers~" she teased him about not knowing. Still there was something to be said for the ease with which they communicated. Miko had gone on this date, mostly because she didn't wish to go underwear shopping by herself, and because seeing this man in this world was absolutely too stunning an idea for her to pass up. Now, as they approached what most would have called the end of a date, she still wasn't really ready to let go and it didn't seem she was alone in this sentiment.

"I'd share a lot of things with you, Animusphere-san~" she flirted happily. This was the truth. She knew given the established order of her 'lessons' she'd be sharing at least her body and space with the man with her. Maybe even more than normal. She also knew, that given her own list of historical figures that she enjoyed she'd likely remain just as excited to see him, anytime he was made available to her. Much like today she found herself simply wishing to enjoy his company. She offered him her gift for the day and while it got thanks there was much more to his words than that. Miko's eyes widened and she found herself staring up at the man she was walking with almost dumbfounded. "WAAAAH!~" she was immediately flustered, lips quivering with her brain moving at hyper-speed as she tried to rationalize what she'd just heard and how it made her feel. 'He thinks he'd be lucky to be married to me? Does he mean that? Why would he mean that? I mean... if one thinks of marriage in the biblical sense of two bodies and souls becoming one then there is technical truth to that... but I have no idea how important I might end up being to him! I mean I can't be that important right? But I suppose that means he really doesn't know me yet, but still, I'm really happy that he thinks I'm the part of his life that could be lucky. He ends up with someone way more interesting than me, I'd also just be happy to be there.' she gave herself a moment with her extra reddened face, with her heart near thundering. She was sure other people could hear it at this point. "Okay. I... you caught me off guard there. I didn't know you'd think the idea of being married to me was lucky..." she murmured almost sheepishly. "If I am being honest. I think you're really lucky, but I don't know how much that has to do with me." she answered honestly. "Still, I can't wait to find out!" she said a bright smile crossing her face. She'd said those words before her mind could filter them completely.

"What's wrong with a few spoilers?" Marisbury asked. Through those words, there was another hint of teasing. He knew a certain amount of truth, and didn't offer much time for a response. "Don't answer that. It's also a spoiler," he joked. Certain spoilers were acceptable, and certain spoilers were unacceptable. It wasn't likely that a single phrase or two would unravel the sacred timeline when its answer was less than a day away. That sort of major incident was reserved for much bigger fluctuations in time.

Miko alleged that she'd share many things with him. Once again, there was a flirty air about her words. Perhaps it was time he took a step beyond scamp behavior, and pushed a few buttons directly? Yes, that seemed the proper course of action. "That's great to hear. You know, it wouldn't be a spoiler if you told me what you meant there~" he teased. The unending banter between them showed no signs of even slowing, though a brief intermission occurred when Marisbury questioned their marital status. Miko's mind and soul were racing in unison. Was she concerned about telling too much about his personal future? Marisbury entertained that as a possibility. Her answer was first that she'd been caught off-guard ─ that it was surprising he'd call himself lucky for their potential union. He was lucky, according to her, but she claimed no credit for it. How strange. "There's a future I can't see. I don't know what it holds, but you're obviously an important part of it. If we aren't married, I don't think that's very lucky at all... but..." He paused, taking a moment to glance in Miko's direction once more. "You don't know either, so maybe there's still hope. I can't imagine the connection between us being so shallow, and I'd hope my future self isn't foolish enough to waste a good opportunity."

Banter would continue as part of the friendly conversation between Marisbury and Miko. As their conversation progressed even their jokes were becoming funnier. A comment was made about spoilers before an immediate joking rebuttal left Miko giggling just a little. "See, you understand~" she commented absently. It was far from her intention to be coy, but she also wasn't quite sure how much or how little she should be doing. This was a new experience for her both in who she was interacting with and how said interaction was going. He even went on to claim that her clarifying what she meant by sharing with him wouldn't be a spoiler at all. "I don't know about that... it might be extra fun now. Keeping the secret~" she teased right back. The pair of them could probably banter for hours and had been since they'd left the first store.

Ah, there was something though, the idea of marriage between them was something which jarred Miko just a little. As far as she knew, the only person interested in marrying her was a guy she spent her summers hanging out with in the Seimei Shrine. And that had the innocence of youth attached even if he still made those claims every time he saw her, including the version of him she made up in her dreams. She might have assumed she was being desperate somehow, striving for attention she didn't fully understand how to deal with, but Marisbury's words about the future gave her a bit of pause. He didn't know what this one was, that was something she might have assumed given their introduction in this world. According to him, he wouldn't consider himself lucky if she wasn't married to him. 'He still is talking about getting married to me. I wonder if I should worry about the number of people who claim to want to marry me increasing over time?' she gave herself a few seconds of silent contemplation. "Sou ka, I wondered about what you know," she mused gaining understanding of the situation. 'I really don't know how to feel except flattered but I should show him that too right? If he wants me, its only right he fully understands even about the stuff he doesn't really know yet, without spoilers,' she gave herself a moment to think while biting her lip. "I think there's always hope for the future. But I don't see why we can't lay the foundations in the present," she said, but that was almost more for herself than it was for him.

Iino Miko was going to be brave and maybe just a little forceful. Her own mentor had encouraged her to do what she wanted. Her dreams told her the same so... why should she let being human get between her and something she really wanted to do? She found herself reaching out for him, pulling them into an alley just off the street where she stood in front of him dangerously close and looking up at him while gesturing his face down towards her person. "You know when you say things like that I really find it hard not to throw myself at you. So, I'm going to do that, just a little right now," she said with her face flushed and full of color. There was a determined light in her eye as she physically made a request for him to bend down for her and if he acquiesced she'd be pressing her lips against his and slipping her tongue into his mouth. In doing this she'd have the brilliant idea of how they could both enjoy dessert as they'd called it.

Page 103 of 161 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast