Page 104 of 171 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1707

Thread: Charles Patricius

What a shame; Marisbury wasn't the only one in a mood to tease. Miko would be withholding information just for a bit of fun. Would it work? Of course it would! Marisbury was not a man with reason to be curious about many things. Any curiosity he had, as a result, would not be lost easily. This wouldn't last, though. Given the pattern of progression in Miko thus far, he was sure her every desire would be made more clear at some point. As for how long it would take... Well, that was now the main question.

Simple truths were powerful tools in this reality. In simply voicing his opinion about their future potential, Marisbury caused Miko to take a moment of consideration. The gears of her mind turned once more, until a bit of lip-biting occurred. Marisbury was watching all the while, and... that part was quite interesting. He even thought to offer commentary. The appeal to a biting of one's bottom lip was almost universal at this point, and Marisbury was prepared to give his opinion about Miko doing so. Alas, Miko spoke before he could. She spoke of laying the foundation for their future before quite literally dragging him into a nearby alleyway ─ one seemingly secluded at the moment. In a rather demanding way, Miko beckoned him toward her face. He'd felt the more recent spike in desirous nature, but never realize she'd act on it. "Right here? I didn't think you'd do something like that, but... before you change your mind. . ." As Marisbury said mere moments before, it would be foolish to squander such an opportunity. He'd quickly be leaning in, only to have Miko take the aggressive approach and slide her tongue into his mouth. He wouldn't shy away from it, of course. Marisbury didn't have the same limitations as those who returned from Alaya. He could taste the fruitiness upon Miko's tongue ─ not just a hint of it. Just the same, his own tongue that wrestled with her intrusive muscle carried with it a potent buttery flavor unimpeded by the non-magical world, slathering itself around Miko's mouth as Marisbury salivated hungrily.

Marisbury and Miko seemingly had quite a bit in common as far as the teasing nature of their personalities were concerned. Either or both would be teasing and it was a method of keeping their interest. Just the same, Miko's interest wasn't something that would be shifted from things she liked. Marisbury was already on that list and getting to know this aspect of him, was just refreshing for her. But like all things a bit of evolution would be happening mostly due to Miko deciding to be brave or impulsive.

In this case, she dragged Marisbury along with her. His words were something she'd managed to hear and process in a very different way. If he wanted to marry her she might eventually find herself willing to accept. She didn't know if that was part of their future, but she did know she desired to express her affection. She wasn't often one to do so publicly but today would be the exception. It would seem that Marisbury wasn't the type to argue with her about her desires, though he seemed to have commentary to offer, he claimed to do so before she changed her mind. That was probably for the best, Miko could talk herself both into and out of things very quickly, especially when she thought herself being too forward. But any reservations she had disappeared, when butter flavored goodness joined her mouth as they kissed and salivated. Miko expected some kind of discrepency between this world and the other, but it appeared that Marisbury wasn't one who had her thoughts apply to him. She'd spend a few moments doing exactly this. Her tongue wrestling his her body reacting to the added stimuli. Why she found herself suddenly able to make such a push she didn't know, but she was oddly proud of herself for not backing down. It didn't help her extra thoughts though, as the idea of snacking on Marisbury became a much more solid idea. When they separated she'd be standing in front of him, licking her hips and seemingly contemplative. "Yep, I did that. Don't regret it... so good job being brave today!" she said congratulating herself. "Also you're definitely delicious..." she affirmed while looking up at the man. She realized such sentences seemed almost cliché but... the truth was such an obvious thing she couldn't help but admit it.

A kiss was something so simple, yet so meaningful. Marisbury tasted the sweetness of persimmon on the brunette's tongue for some time, until she was the one to pull away. Once she did, he lingered for just a moment. So fleeting was a matter of seconds, more so in the wake of some very thorough tongue-wrestling. He could have delved a bit deeper into a deviant makeout session, but alas, the decision was hers to make. In pulling away from him, Miko went so far as to congratulate herself for an act of bravery. "Good job indeed. That would have been a very dangerous thing if we were in your hometown and you were recognizable," he concurred. As for her comment about his deliciousness, he had a quick rebuttal. "You're one to talk, Iino-chan. You taste unique. It would have been difficult to stop for me; luckily you decided to," he mentioned with two fingers pressed gently against his bottom lip.

One battle of tongues had reached an abrupt end, but another tongue-related war was still being waged against the vulva of one Shinomiya Kaguya. At the convenience store, Hiroshi was discovering how very pitiful the human condition was in terms of mana. His face was drenched from nose to chin, and he was still drinking the girl's fluids as if it would sustain him. Finally retracting himself from between Kaguya's legs, Hiroshi caught his breath for a moment and offered a few words. "By any chance, did you forget to collect information... again?" he asked. In the time he'd spent servicing the girl, she'd allegedly 'forgotten' to try delivering a lesson... twice. One would wonder if she did so another time.

Kisses were simple. Kisses were also complex. Less than a week ago, Iino Miko had never been kissed nor had she sexually interacted with anyone. In the time since that moment of her first such interaction, every one since had become something deeply meaningful and a way of establishing a connection between herself and others. Beyond this each one was an experience of its own kind. Marisbury tasted of something she'd not had in quite a long time, butter. And it was absolutely delicious, so rich and velvety and in truth something a bit addictive. As she contemplated this, a lingering Marisbury commented, congratulating her as well and pointing out the potential dangers if she'd been closer to home when she acted on her own whims in such a way. "Yeah, I could see that being quite problematic. I'm not usually so prone to impulse, even if I process them mentally... I'm glad I did this time~" she flirted just the same. But her own ideations would be distracted as Marisbury spoke of her tasting unique. He claimed it would have been difficult for him to stop so it was good that she chose to do so. Miko pouted while watching his movements. 'Why is he so fucking smooth and hot!? Does he not know this is how one ends up on a one way trip into someone else's pants? He has to know right?!' her brain was furiously dealing with being overstimulated. Her fingers were tapping together soon enough and she'd begin talking. "I barely made that decision. And you aren't making it much easier for me... I want to keep going but I also want privacy..." she mentioned. Her thoughts were on them both experiencing their second meals simultaneously but... that would require more wiggle room, open hands and a lot more nudity than this world generally allowed.

At the same time, a different tongue was still working around under the skirt of one Shinomiya Kaguya. The feeling of oral stimulation was indeed much different with her human sensibilities in tact. If she'd known it felt so nice, she likely would have had a much better initial sexual experience than the one which had marked her a slut in this world. Even so, she found herself looking down at Hiroshi as he withdrew with his dampened face and gave him a cheeky grin. He asked if she'd forgotten again and she could only chuckle, "Ara, I'm hardly that irresponsible. If anything those first two mishaps could be considered a mark of mastery~ It's quite different feeling that tongue of yours here~" she flirted with him and smiled deviously. "Still, it's quite the shame, Hi-aniki. I definitely was concentrating fully that last time. Did you really not receive the information I worked so hard to collect?" she asked with a mock pout on her lips. Her face was reddened and Kaguya's legs were twitching. Hiroshi had all but devoured every drop of fluid she'd released to him. It truly was crazy the lack of mana retention this world had. "I mean there are only a couple of things left to try at this point~" she teased mercilessly.

Marisbury never imagined himself feeling indulgent, yet here he was, considering how things would be if Miko never backed away. They were both quite satisfied with her act of impulsive bravery ─ even more so than either party mentioned just yet. After those few lingering moments, Miko responded to the retreat she'd decided upon. Somehow, Marisbury was making things more difficult. He wasn't sure precisely how, but... then Miko kept talking. She wished to continue in a more private setting. Marisbury could easily arrange that. "If that's how you want to progress, my hotel isn't very far from here. I would only hope we can make it there before I become erect enough to alert all of Osaka," he joked. A single hand was offered in that moment. Should Miko accept, she would promptly be led in the direction of a hotel Marisbury was staying in for this vacation.

Kaguya claimed some level of responsibility. Frankly, Hiroshi considered questioning her honesty. No... he didn't consider it for very long. "Considering your general demeanor, I have a hard time believing that. Do you expect me to believe you aren't the type to milk something for all it's worth?" he questioned, somewhat jokingly. Over the course of a few moments, Hiroshi stood up and wiped his lower face. Kaguya did claim full concentration over that last stretch, but nothing had been accomplished as a result. Just as she said, their options were thinning. No matter. "It seems no difference was made. We will indeed have to try something else," the former elf stated while loosing his belt and suspenders. It took a great deal of effort just to pull the erection from his trousers, but... he managed in time. "I assume you have no issues with stepping things up a notch. . ."

Meanwhile, Kazuhiko was walking the streets as well, headed to Yuuya's abode on a return trip from the card shop. He wore the brightest grin while stretching openly. "Whoo! That was a great match! Perfect way to end a trip to the shop! We didn't get any preliminary matches in, but that's alright. Your deck is awesome!" he stated as both arms fell to his sides. "Ugh... but it's getting late. You'd probably get a pass on curfew, but I'd definitely be stopped. Oh well! I promised to meet Angelica again tonight, so I'll probably go get ready for that."

While Marisbury never considered himself indulgent, Miko knew herself to be exactly that in what was likely considered an odd way. While that wasn't completely apparently right now, she was also shocked at her ability to stop the pair of them from continuing on the spot. Beyond that, after even just a little taste, she found herself desiring even more, enough to make such a desire verbal. Much to her own happiness, the men in her life seemed content enough to indulge her, this time Marisbury spoke of his own hotel being close by to hint at a place for them to go for her desired privacy. And he even joked about how exciting the idea was to him. A grin spread across Miko's face as she laughed. "Damn and here I am without my whistle. But it's fine, I'm sure we'll make it alright. So long as we avoid the mean girls~" she said joking about the girl at the lingerie shop. Regardless, she'd be finding herself looking to him with hopeful happiness in her eyes. "Lead the way, Animusphere-san~" she chimed willing to accompany him to his hotel for what was sure to be a very interesting night.

Marisbury and Miko weren't the only ones signing themselves up for an interesting night. Kaugya and Hiroshi were still in that office playfully bantering and thinking about how to get to the next stage. Kaguya couldn't help but giggle just a tad as he pointed out the less generous portions of her personality to her. "I mean I am milking you for all it's worth~" she offered cheekily. "But that doesn't mean I'm procrastinating at all, Hi-aniki you can trust me to do what I say I will~" she claimed with devious light playing in her eyes. As far as she was concerned she'd indeed found out a lot of information though the experience of this man. Their mana based knowledge transfers weren't working as intended, but she was learning that sex with a partner who wasn't completely selfish was actually quite fun even with human limitations. She watched as Hiroshi removed his suspenders and worked to get his pants off over a rather massive erection. "Ara ara, there really is so much of a difference between this and my first experience as a human. I don't mind the progression... you're working with something quite extraordinary Hi-aniki~" she chimed seemingly pleased. To check the level of interest here her legs spread, and given her own natural flexibility even as a human she managed the equivalence of a split with her legs against the desk. "I'll have to warn you... this sort of thing might not be as easy as you remember, human bodies aren't so easily accommodating as our magical ones. I lived that experience twice already~" she expressed to him. This was knowledge she already had. She didn't know the full extent of what being with Mugen for her second time had done but she knew the experience might be quite different from anything the former elf had tried.

Meanwhile, Kazuhiko and Sakura were walking back to the place they'd come from. He bore a full grin and strangely the girl at his side wore an equally pleased expression. Rare was it for Sakura to feel happy, but in the moment she was quite happy to be at his side while he was having such a pleasant experience. "Hai, I think I am doing quite well for the two matches I've played. And you looked like you were having quite a good time in our match!~" Sakura chimed. She'd not expected to feel so many things. He was quite pleased the entire time, even as she pulled her own odd strategies out before him. Their lack of preliminary matches didn't bother her at all. "I'm sure it will be quite easy to get in a few of those before it's time for any tournaments," she confirmed not caring much about playing with anyone else regardless. "What's a curfew?" she asked not knowing that particular word. Sakura wouldn't be keeping him from meeting up with their other spouse. She didn't even ask to come along as she was quite interested in learning about this world and thought it might be good for him and Angelica to spend some more time together without her interference. Where she came from people often had their own times group interactions while they managed friendliness could be complex to navigate at all times, so she wouldn't be forcing that particular issue. Besides, she was sure she'd be seening Angelica on another of the trips.

There was a massive problem ahead of Hiroshi ─ one he knew nothing about. In the world of Alaya, magic was such commonplace that certain things were considered ordinary occurrences. Functional penetration was among those things. Alas, Kaguya warned that things might be difficult after his girth was exposed. A bit of logical thinking led him to the conclusion she meant to hint at. Physical limitations existed here in a more pronounced way than Alayans could imagine. "Ah... I see. Well, I suppose it will be a fair study to see how much effort is required," he said while guiding his tool forward. Some hesitation did occur; Hiroshi didn't realize such flexibility could exist anywhere outside of some beastkin species. For all her talk of limitations, Kaguya's actions were somewhat disagreeing. "Well, that is somehow possible. Interesting," the former elf observed. In that same moment, there was a most obvious twitch to the tool now pressed against Kaguya's entrance. There was no better time than the present to begin, Hiroshi thought. As such, he'd begin the painstaking process of penetration... or at least the attempt to stretch Kaguya's hole enough to actually make some headway. . .

Sakura made some excellent progress as a trading card player in a single day. Kazu was excited by the idea of having a regular partner to play against or with ─ and indeed, he had the most wonderful time. "It was so cool! I didn't even lose the first round against that annoying stall deck earlier. You getting one over on me was a surprise, and that combo was sick!" he praised. The upcoming tournament was going to be exciting. Sadly, Kazuhiko had to keep in mind the greater purpose of their adventure. Though it was great to find a distraction here and there, the journey itself was always on his mind. Here and now, he had to focus on visiting Angelica so a few more things could be figured out... in addition to another quality distraction from life's horrors. Ah, but first came a question from Sakura. He'd yet to explain curfews to her. "Oh, right. Curfew is for minors ─ people under the legal age here. In this country, someone under 18 can't be out after 10pm without an adult. Anyone under 16 can't be out after 7, and both last until 5 in the morning. You... don't look under 18 here, though, which is why I think you'd be fine. Besides, it's the adults who are penalized for curfew breaks anyway, and you don't have parents here," he explained as they stepped into their temporary place of residence.

An interesting process was taking place upon the desk in the office of a convenience store. Hiroshi and Kaguya were in the process of beginning copulation properly but there were a few caveats to human life she thought she'd make known to the former elf before they started. "Hai hai, quite a good study indeed," mentioned Kaguya. She did her split and watched the man before her seem to think twice about what she'd said. She grinned as she knew this was going to be quite fun and that there was a certain amount of aggression to be attained in this manner which she didn't mind at all. She even felt that twitch against her opening which let her know that Hiroshi truly liked this kind of display, but given what she and Miko had done to him in their previous days she wasn't truly surprised by this either. "Well, it would be unfair of me not to warn you of something rather interesting. This kind of flexibility is natural to me even as a human. I could have done this, even before coming to your world and I can maintain it just the same... it seems only that my natural leanings are made easier by the addition of magic. Still... humans are creatures of conditioning, if you try at something well enough you might reach the kind of goals you'd aim for as far as your physical conditioning is concerned. I chose this figuring you might wish to observe your entrance~" she mused gently. She felt her self both relaxing and tightening with anticipation. His girth while significantly above humans was still less than Mugen so she figured a bit of extra tightness would only be a proper learning tool. Deviance played in her eyes as she shifted her hips gently to help the process. Luckily enough she was beyond slick already, only getting into the entrance itself would be exceedingly difficult, though that push forward would likely be agonizing even in the best of conditions.

Meawhile, Kazuhiko and Sakura spent time thinking about their prior gameplay. it seemed this lad was interestingly excited, even though he'd lost to her in their play test. She'd found it interesting to get her combinations off the way she'd intended, and beyond that, found the genuine praise for her choices coming from the lad to be almost intoxicating. Yes, someone else had similar things to say to her earlier, but much like her own hypothesis it felt better to hear it from Kazuhiko. A grin spread across her face, "I didn't dislike my first match but the second was far more exciting. I enjoy hearing the things you have to say even when faced with complex situations. It's interesting watching you think and seeing you be shocked and excited. I quite like it~" she mused. The game itself was fun for her brain, but seeing the reactions of Kazuhiko really made it worthwhile. She wondered if Angelica would also enjoy it, and if it would be fun for all of them to play together. It was nice to see the happiness practically radiating off Kazuhiko, she'd aim to see more of that over the course of their adventure. It made her chest feel tight but also her stomach swirl with an interesting feeling. It was like her mana circuits were a little off whenever she witnessed his excitement. Moving on from this there was the matter of curfews which were explain. "I am unsure how many years my age comes to here. I am probably physically the same age as my sister, but I have noticed that many humans appear to be more juvenile than they would be in Munetsuchi," she commented. As for the matter of her parents not existing that wasn't entirely true. "i can feel a few of them... I feel a few familial connections somewhere though they are quite faint... that is fine though. If I won't have problems. I'll be free to keep up my observations and learn more about humans," she added pleased by the notion that she likely wouoldn't be having any problems. She was pleased by the thought as she walked along.

The struggle of penetration was an entirely new occurrence for Hiroshi, but he wouldn't let that stop him. There were so many interesting things to find out, such as the recent discovery of human flexibility. He'd seen someone like Mugen cause contortions in Miwa multiple times over, but even that didn't compare to what Kaguya did seemingly with the ease of breathing. "Talking like that, you'll manage Wu-san with ease," he said with some amount of certainty. Wukong was likely the most physical of the Myouou, and this sort of posture would be rather exciting to him. Just the same, he saw precisely how Kaguya paired with Mugen so well. Ah, but there were more important things than such discussions. Hiroshi was unable to breach the current barrier with anything resembling ease, so he went with the scientific approach. A few rubs along her slit added excess moisture to his glans, allowing his attempted entry thereafter to at least begin pushing inward. Lo, there was an appeal to this limitation that Hiroshi would be observing as he moaned and groaned. "Ah... I see; this is quite interesting. I've never experienced such resistance, but I─ah... I'm not opposed to it."

In the meantime, Sakura commented on her first and second matches in unison. She had the joy of two positive experiences, favoring her match against him for reasons beyond the game itself. Bashful as always, Kazu rubbed the back of his head and averted his gaze. "Eheh... still not as used to that as I thought," he commented on the way Sakura addressed his behavior. "But you've been doing a lot more emoting lately. It's nice to see you having fun with something," he added before matters of curfew were addressed. By Kazuhiko's approximation, Sakura looked like a woman in her early twenties ─ at least in terms of physique. She'd have no obvious issues with curfew for one specific reason, if nothing else. "Well you look like an adult who's given birth at least once here. Normal people in this country don't have those sort of... curves." At that admittance, Kazu glanced over Sakura's body. She managed to seem a bit alien no matter where she went, but it wasn't the rarest case. Once they were inside the building, there was no one in immediate sight. Even so, Kazuhiko kept up the standard. "Tadaima!" he announced. He moved toward the back from there, finding a spread of futons and deciding to claim one while Sakura mentioned her apparent family members. "Hmm, that's weird. I guess there's at least your one dad, but... nah! I'm not opening that pot of confusion. Good luck trying to figure out humans, though. I'm gonna see if jumping into the Nexus lets me reup on mana, and maybe try calling Angie a little early."

An interesting conversation occurred as penetration was attempted. It seemed that Hiroshi thought that Kaguya might have an easy time managing one of the other Myouou but the truth of her complicated body was much less amazing than the might have thought. She couldn't help a light sigh as he tried his luck at pushing forward and she commented absently. "I am far from the most physical person. If Wukong there is like our media of him here... it's going to be rough. I might be flexible but my endurance for heavy physical activity and my desire to participate is... remarkably low~" she mentioned. Though flexible and willing to bend herself any which way. Most of her muscles were quite soft and underworked in the legitimate sense. Most would have claimed lack of true physical exercise as the reason for her increased body proportions compared to 'normal girls' her own age. But that didn't truly matter now, no, instead a scientific approach was being taken by Hiroshi as he aimed to enter her core. Deftly did he slide his cock along her opening making her moan gently as he used her natural lubrication to begin the process of sliding himself inside. He seemed to be working at it quite a bit, and on Kaguya's end it was quite interesting to see. "Hai hai, this is definitely an experience worth having," she claimed with a smirk on her face. In truth Kaguya while favoring the more flexible positions also thought it might be good to get Hiroshi used to a tight squeeze considering his chosen apprentice. Besides all that, it was nice that she'd not be left lacking, she could already tell as he managed to begin slipping deeper into her insides.

A bashful Kazuhiko was a sight worth seeing and it was something that Sakura witnessed today simply because she'd mentioned enjoying playing their game partly because of her ability to observe him. "Sugoi!~" she murmured. There was something to be said about enjoying a single person or maybe even multiple people. In the case of Kazuhiko, Sakura was sure since the moment she met him that he was interesting, but it was a long process for her figuring out why. He even noticed that she'd been emoting more... and while she didn't notice it she found it to be an interesting observation. "Really? Sou ka, I hadn't noticed. I've just been feeling a bit more lately..." she admitted in her usual odd way. She was pleased he'd noticed something about her, did she wish for more of his attention? She supposed it was worth looking into, perhaps she'd give it some more thought. Whatever the case, apparently her physical proportions wouldn't have people questioning her age. She supoosed that made sense. "Well, I ahve given birth so that isn't really untrue. I am just fairly certain I still fall within the category of adolescence. I'll have to have a look at my stats and find out," she said knowing that she could still look. Whatever the case, upon arriving within the house, Sakura looked around and noticed no one immediately, she also greeted. "Tadaima," she managed only to take off her shoes and begin walking around. "Hai hai, tell Angie I said high. And let me know if you make any interesting discoveries within the Nexus. They could be relevant to the rest of us," she added. "I'll have fun with my research," she admitted but there was nothing more to it. And with that they'd separate but not before Sakura pecked the lad's lips before wandering off into the house. Not too deeply but she wasn't prepared to go to sleep. No she was headed for the bathroom to look at herself and figure out some things.

Page 104 of 171 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154 ... LastLast