Page 15 of 179 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Patricius

Enjoyment was the name of the game, Mugen would say. So long as Martha was content to do so, he could truly have a grand time as well. Nothing was truly wasted ─ even the obviously excessive amount of mana that escaped him. In fact, that mana functioned as additional lubrication in a way. The small gang of students outside were made privy to a very... wet-sounding classroom beyond the door they inspected. "Perhaps there was some sort of science experiment going on inside," one thought. "But this is a history class," another answered. Mugen figured that most of them knew the truth, but couldn't outright believe it without confirmation. Well... maybe they'd get it, but that mattered very little ─ if at all. For the time being, Mugen had the joy of battering the proverbial dam and basking in the sound of the 'waves'.

Meanwhile, Yume was bearing witness to the door between worlds. She'd be the first taken from one side to another by Yuuya. With his own limited understanding, Yuuya figured she would also be the last. She had some commentary to offer about his grandfather's collection, claiming the late old man was some kind of secret superhero. Yuuya chuckled, his smile persisting for some time after. "There's no secret about it," he said while reminiscing. Regardless, there were things to do. Yuuya stepped through the gate, entering his home. There were some important things that would deliver his message. To find them, he stepped beyond the storage room and into the next area. A kotatsu sat in the next room's center, and a long table on one side of the room hosted multiple photographs flipped face-down. Many of those photographs featured Yuuya's grandfather, and some also featured his late parents, a boy, a girl... and an obese male figure that was, in fact, Yuuya himself before the first visit to Alaya. "This is... where I live. My grandfather left it to me, but I haven't done anything with it yet. The only thing I've done since he passed was move those pictures. . ."

The conversations of students outside of this room was something which at least managed to grace the ears of Martha. She didn't really care about it anymore, having decided to enjoy the sensations without care of this world be it dream or otherwise. Still, Mugen was content to pound away at her and she could feel both the fullness of her womb and the stiffness of his tool in a tight but exceedingly well lubricated space. It was a delightful set of sensations which pushed her closer and closer towards orgasm. She was beginning to lose track of the number of times she'd reached bliss during this ordeal, but she knew it vastly outnumbered all other experiences. Something about this was rather confidence building as well... her already rather firm personality seemed to only become more so overtime.

At the same time, Yume was having a walk across to the world she'd left for her... the previous day. She couldn't help but be amused by the smile presented by Yuuya at the mention of his grandfather's superhero potential. The lad did at least have someone he liked and believed in... and for Yume this became a point of happiness, it meant that he had at least one escape for awhile. As they continued inward, he explained the nature of this house. It was left to him by his grandfather and he'd only changed one thing, the pictures. They didn't appear to be broken, he'd simply made them impossible to see without moving. The house looked fairly normal if a little barren of 'modern' amenities. It still looked as if it could have held a great deal of fond memories, but those pictures were a point of curiosity. She assumed she'd come here to get an explanation from the lad and as such she'd take a step or two towards those pictures and begin looking them over... as a pushy person it was the kind of thing she'd doe regardless of the person, though she was at least nice enough to place them back down how they were except... the picture of just his grandfather which she left facing the lad. "Sou ka, so your parents... and brother and sister... so this is you?" she asked looking at the obese child in the picture. He was quite fat in these pictures, "I guess those physical differences really do make a difference to how people carry themselves..." she mused. This guy had been fat and didn't know he'd be receiving nothing but pleasant responses now. Her short and less filled out friend, didn't know she could be attractive without the same kind of assets the rest of the friend group had. That comparison was pretty solid. "I know it might be hard to believe, but this doesn't change who you are, nor does it change my current opinion about you," she said offering the lad a smile. On the contrary, she could only think better of him for still willingly trying to help others despite the amount of distrust he had to have towards people in general.

Yes, there was a certain firmness being found in Martha's soul. The person she was, would not be easily influenced at all. Entities of this world bore Spiritual Cores, which were of lesser quality than the original Sources found within Terrans. Martha's quality of existence, however, was one which once boasted a thing even more permanent ─ a thing based solely on belief in oneself for those of a certain tier. One might wonder if Martha herself could reach that level. Time would tell, and so would the upcoming state of her mana. Change was inevitable. Change in this case, however, could only be positive due to the woman's current constitution. Her continued acceptance would see to a favorable end overall.

Speaking of favorable endings, Yuuya was due for the most surprising reaction of his life. He'd taken her to Gaia with every intention of outing himself. The oversized lad in those pictures she viewed, indeed, was Yuuya. Ah, but there were more details than that ─ details he'd get into whenever the shock wore off. What sort of response did she have for him? She claimed that former visage didn't change who he was or her opinion of him presently. Yuuya thought that was fine, albeit with some caveats. "Well... that wasn't very long ago. Those pictures were, but... I only changed to this when I gained a bunch of levels in the other world. I've always been useless on this side; I could never get anything done, lose the weight or fix the smell. That's what I really am," he explained. All this magical world nonsense was one massive stroke of luck. On the other hand, Yuuya hadn't undergone any great changes beneath the surface. He couldn't really let go of what he'd always been.

There was a development taking place, one that Martha wasn't truly conscious of but one based on a very simple fact of her existence. Martha as a person even as her former self, was basically always the same sort of person. She had a tough, no-nonsense attitude but a kind heart and enjoyed teaching. This wasn't something which differed from one form of herself to another. She was also a reasonable person who wanted to help others and tried her best at things. Knowing this she began to wonder if she wasn't named 'Saint Martha' quite on purpose. There were quite a few saints with that name in her memory and she'd even lived a few of those events already. As she gave this consideration, her aura seemed to be solidifying. With every thrust and every meeting of hips and body it seemed her understanding of herself and her life became more real. Odd to notice in the moment how sex had become such a mind-blowing experience and something which seemed to be changing her person at a level even deeper than her understanding.

While changes were taking place at a spiritual depth for others, emotional and physical understanding was on the table for the 'Yu' people. Yume seemed to be intently looking at a picture of a rather chubby child. She didn't see this as a problem, sometimes there are reasons for why people can't recover or get healthy, she'd lived through her mother having a problem which wasn't visible but was definitely threatening to her existence. Yuuya was explaining himself. He claimed that though those pictures ere taken a long time ago, he'd only recently become his current self. He claimed he'd never been able to do anything about his physical size, nor his smell? "Smell?" she asked her nostrils flaring slightly. He didn't smell bad to her, and thought it wasn't her strongest sense, he smelled like something a bit fruity to her in a way she couldn't have explained. As for his size and his inability to do things, she thought of a very specific way to approach these things, "You say, that you could never get anything done. But you were so surprised that your physical look here didn't matter to me. I know how cruel others can be, but your words don't imply what you think they do," she explained. "See, to me... I hear that you spent a lot of time trying your best with no results, but still trying and in the end... a bit of intervention and ending up in the other world, let you gain what this world couldn't give you, a reward for your efforts," she explained. "I don't see that as negative either, besides... I recently learned that quite a few things can affect you in odd ways regardless of which world you are from... so it could be a more complicated matter than that..." she said. "I could look into it, if you'd like... it might help you come to terms with the difference between the self you still see yourself as... and the self you actually are~" she said lightly. This lad was definitely way better than he was giving himself credit for, but living in the shadow of something like this physical form and trying his best without results could have caused him major karmic problems but she sensed nothing of the sort in him... and so, this was a thing which needed investigating.

Just as Mugen instructed previously, Martha would be experiencing the true loss of virginity. Alteration of the self on a spiritual level was the ultimate end, and she was going through exactly that, bit by bit. Mugen was not the type to leave any sort of fleeting mark on someone. Though he wouldn't claim this one as one of his targets to toy with repeatedly throughout time, Martha would be left impacted still. Their current position wasn't enough. He was, after all, breaking reality. Such things were only fun when... breaking a person, in a manner of speaking. With that in mind, Mugen's efforts came to a screeching halt with one strong thrust, as he held the woman firmly in place atop him. "You must almost be ready for my end of the deal. Are you ready to lose your mind and self, too? No more little samples~♥" he warned. This new experience was nice, but demonkind could only find true satisfaction with a specific type of outcome. Martha wouldn't be 'destroyed' as she was right now ─ there were some changes to make physically for that outcome.

Mugen wasn't the only one concerned with physical changes. Just across the border between worlds, the 'Yus' were discussing altered bodies ─ Yuuya's specifically. Yume may have been the tease of a century, but she seemed genuine nonetheless. She provided one counterargument after another, noting her own understanding of his situation. Of course, he had his arguments about trying his best without seeing results for years. "I was just doing what my grandfather would want. I still know that's just insanity, but I couldn't let him down," he explained. The lad had always been taught that opposed to trying nothing, it was better to try and fail. Sadly, the world around him never seemed to agree until semi-recently. As for the rest offered by Yume, she spoke of magical things that could have affected his existence. He wasn't privy to much of that yet, but she'd yet to lead him astray thus far. "Uh! I don't want to be a bother or anything. If it's too much, you don't have to ─ but I'll take it if you're willing. Arigatou gozaimasu," he said, bowing at a time he really shouldn't have. After all, Yuuya was still drunk. In lowering his head so quickly, the vertigo he suffered right away left him quite wobbly.

Martha was progressing nicely as far as she was concerned. There was no end to that constant knocking against her farthest depths nor was there any end to the pleasantry of the feelings caused. Of course, that didn't stop the gathering of those who were outside nor did it do anything to change the forward progress of Martha's soul, but a moment of stillness would soon be upon her. In a strange moment, the Sex Devil seemed content to come to a complete halt while he held up the young woman in question. He had quippy, flirty sultry words to offer which left much to the imagination and absolutely nothing at the same time. "Wait, what do you mean no more samples?!" she asked quickly. It seemed that Martha's life habit would be skipping to any part of a phrase or wording which shocked her the most. Of course, she was more than ready for whatever Mugen had to offer and left herself open to her body changing position, remembering to relax lest she react in an odd way to a sudden shift in position.

Meanwhile the 'Yus' were having a conversation about the physical limitations of Yuuya's physical form. He claimed it insanity and stated that he kept trying because it was what his grandfather would have wanted. "Iia, that isn't crazy. Sometimes, finding the motivation to do something is hard, and people offer themselves up to be your reason to continue when you'd normally lose hope," she explained. "Motivation is an odd emotion," she finished up giving a casual wave. If she was being honest, as long as she wasn't moving too much she wouldn't feel too strangely, mostly because her parasitic clothing was easing along her drunkenness quite a bit... though she was still casually tipsy. Speaking of casually tipsy, Yuuya was anything but. The lad bowed too quickly and looked a little unsteady on his feet as Yume moved to offer herself to help him. "Oi oi, it' s no trouble and none of that... firstly because you're way too drunk to move that much. Second, because we're friends and I am happy to help you..." she mentioned as if to help him learn something new. "Besides, I have a mentor who specializes in all things forbidden and I am sure if I have the right questions, I can find the path to the right answers. It will definitely be fun and not even a bother for me~" she teased him gently. She'd use her body to help prop him up and begin thinking that the guy should lay down for a bit, he might be too intoxicated.

No more little samples. Mugen said those words, and he meant them quite literally. Martha had only received a sample of his mana, a sample of his answer to physical urges, and a small sample of his ability to grant wishes. As for what he meant, surely she knew the answer somewhere in that head of hers. Either way, Mugen supposed an answer was still in order. "I mean... you're ready now. I can stop going at it like you're an incompetent," he responded. Since Martha seemed to be physically preparing herself already, he took the chance to lower her onto the desk again. In doing so, he'd also make an effort to flip the woman in the other direction. He'd be grabbing her legs from behind, lifting both to the same level as her torso. He figured it was only fair to try something new on her as well.

In the meantime, Yume was still speaking as if Yuuya had no real issues. Actually, she claimed there was an even greater positive to be taken from his situation. By her words, his grandfather was motivation ─ motivation for a positivity already festering within him. That was Yuuya's understanding, at least. Sadly, he could make no comment on the matter. Why? Because he couldn't even stop the world from moving around him. All Yuuya did was bow, and everything was spinning. Soon enough, he was being supported by the demon girl. "Ah... arigatou," he said. He probably did need to take rest for some time. Before that, though, she claimed learning those answers was something she might find fun. He couldn't really say no if that proved true. "If it's not a bother, fine. I hope you enjoy it," he mumbled.

This Sex Devil was obviously a very straight forward person. If he said something he seemed to mean it... right at the moment, apparently Martha had graduated from the introductory course and had been dropped straight into advanced studies. She was physically ready but mentally, she was completely caught off guard. She'd left herself open to manipulation and would find herself turned in the opposite direction and with her legs up on the desk at the same level as her torso. "Well that sounds like progress which is good..." she said seeming to be thinking about it a bit more as her body was shifted. Who had this demon been having sex with that he just assumed this sort of flexibility? "Why do I feel like I'm being folded and pinned?" she questioned. She knew she'd never been in such a position before and she also knew she'd never been pinned before either. It wasn't a position she'd be used to being in, and though she felt like she didn't like it always... this might be alright.

There were no real issues for Yuuya in the mind of Yume. If nothing else, she thought the lad just needed to lighten up a bit. Of course, she also fully understood that his life difficulties, would keep him fully jumping in, but perhaps with friends like them he could be encouraged to take the new few steps in bettering his life. Speaking of bettering his life, Yume managed to catch and support the lad as the world began spinning around him. "Hai hai, no need to thank me. I've never been the Party Mom before, but I know what to do~" she managed in an amused way. Still she couldn't help but notice a strange burning sensation in her legs, as if she'd been actively using them. She'd also experienced several echoes of pleasure from the general direction of the two-way spiritual and physical link between herself and her best friend. 'Oi oi, why do my legs burn?' she asked the other girl. 'Uh, no reason. Why are you still connected to me?' Anais answered immediately as if the other girl could feel the same sensations she was feeling at the same time. Whatever the case, she'd help the lad out of this room into a bed room and lay him down on the bed. "Mm-hm, it will be loads of fun~" she said in a teasing manner. Still she was interested in the answer to the questions she was thinking of, even though her body was quite tingly all over. Drunk she was not, but she was definitely developing a different sort of sensation instead. "Here ya' go catch some sleep... I'll make sure to wake you in a bit... stay still though and close your eyes for a second, the room will stop spinning~" she advised. Within a second or two she was moving around, grabbing an empty glass and filling it with water, and pulling a small trashcan over to his bedside. This was what people did for those suffering from a night of drinking from what she remembered. Oh right and one more thing a cool damp towel to help with his temperature, just in case he started feeling something odd.

Progress was good, Martha declared. Mugen would have urged her to keep that in mind for the near future, as his plan was perhaps not within her norm. This particular leg of the journey was self-serving in a more normal manner for demons. Once the saint's feet were planted on the desk, he'd ensure she remained in squatting position. She questioned said position, and Mugen's answer was a simple one. "Because you're being folded and pinned," he said simply. Further still, Martha would be grabbed by both wrists. As he thrusted into her again, he simultaneously pulled her in by those wrists. Such tactics would have him slamming against her rear with every forward movement. Mugen was a fan of irony. As such, he found it amusing to give a standing ovation to the audience for once.

Yume was once again refusing thanks. She was having a first experience, being what she called 'Party Mom'. Frankly, Yuuya appreciated such a thing at the time. He wasn't sure what sort of day he'd be having, but it felt rather long already. Maybe stopping the world's rapid rotations would help him along? No; it seemed there was no such possibility. There was, however, relaxation to be found. Yuuya soon found himself lying atop a mattress, unsure which bedroom he was even in. Whether it was his, or his grandfather's, he wouldn't know for some time yet. "Sleep?" he questioned. Yuuya wondered if sleep was even possible while moving so rapidly, but he could easily close his eyes anyway. While Yume collected items that would help someone who managed to become too intoxicated, the lad had a few more words to offer. "Arigatou. I think I'll be fine. We should get to the other side and collect the door," he said, though no effort had been made to move.

The Sex Devil was being a very honest individual, Martha got an immediate confession to what was happening with her form. It wasn't just that she thought she was being folded and pinned. She was in fact, actually being folded and pinned. She felt like she probably should have found that concerning, but even if she could have mustered the ability to voice that concern, she soon enough had an entirely different problem. Her wrists were also grabbed and then, she was rather swiftly entered in such a way that she felt the sting of it all the way in her chest as an erratic or burning sensation. Oh no, it wasn't just that, her loins almost instantly set to tingle as well, and though she clenched around his cock she was sure she was blinded by that entry. "Hyuck!♥~" she managed just the sound as well as the chorus of slapping skin against skin. Oh well, her tongue had fallen out of her mouth after that first entry, what else could she do but enjoy it?

Soon enough Yuuya was in bed, though he was still naysaying, Yume had already done everything necessary to make it possible for him to remain lying down in the position he already found relaxing. She looked at the lad as he stopped moving about, and smirked from her spot at the edge of the bed. He questioned sleep and she could only confirm. "Yes, sleep... it will make it easier for you to metabolize..." she murmured. "Besides, we won't be late or anything, you can take a bit of time for yourself~" she mused. There was no immediate rush on getting the door, if the multiple orgasms she'd felt on the way here were anything to go by, Ailen and Anais would be taking quite a while to return. Given the amorous nature of Sakura and Charles's blatant emotions they wouldn't be stopping any time soon. She'd felt the leave of Martha and Astolfo as well... so in her own mind there would be no problems, if Yuuya slept off his drinking. "Don't worry, I'll be around to look after you and I won't leave to go back without you. Relax. Have a good afternoon nap with a friend watching over you~" she said cheekily. And while he settled she began working, taking time to begin working on that new Avatar she'd been letting begin anew within her form.

Page 15 of 179 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast