Page 16 of 173 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Patricius

The thing added to that chorus of skin-slapping was, in fact... music. It was what Mugen would call music to his ears: the first sign of overload. Just as warriors awaited the first opening in enemy defenses, Mugen awaited that first signs of succumbing to his advances. That hiccup-like sound was all he needed to know how things were progressing. Martha already wasn't going to be the same person after this session. As that was already the case, he wouldn't waste an opportunity to be the determining factor for her preferences, and minimum requirements, moving forward. "Ara? Was that supposed to be a word? It's quite strange for someone to speak a language even I don't understand. Don't leave me guessing at translations~" he teased, leaving some slack in the grip of her wrists while his hips retreated... only to tug tightly again upon the next forward thrust. Martha would have to be dealing with such movements for some time yet.

Yume was making sleep sound like such a wonderful idea. Yuuya wasn't sure how it would help him metabolize anything, but he still had no reason to distrust the demoness. In fact, she'd given him nothing but reasons to harbor faith. She said they wouldn't be late, and he felt almost compelled to believe her. "Really? That's good. I'd hate to let everyone down..." he said, sounding rather tired after all. That spinning sensation persisted even while Yuuya's eyes were closed. It felt almost as if he'd been falling slowly in a spiral, never to reach any floor. Even so, it wasn't a terrible feeling. Having someone trustworthy nearby was relaxing enough that he found himself slipping a bit already. Why not? Why shouldn't he take a moment of rest? Yume's insistence somehow made it sound like an excellent idea. "Alright... just for a minute. I'll just rest my eyes here. . ."

That sound that escaped Martha's mouth wasn't one she was sure had ever left her face before that very moment. Of course, it would seem the Sex Devil might have heard it before, he didn't mention it being new or anything like that. But... what he did do, was prod her for more meaningful words, or rather tease her a bit for her lack of coherence. She took a moment before she could speak properly, and it was admittedly a lot harder than she would have liked given Mugen's continued movement as well as the depth he was finding within her person in such a new position. "Eh? You did it... I felt that in my chest and I am quite sure I've never felt anything like that..." she mumbled. That wasn't a complaint obviously, her immediate orgasm spoke to the exact opposite of that. Put simply this wasn't the sort of day nor interaction she'd ever expected to have.

While this happened, Yume seemed to have a fairly easy time convincing Yuuya to have a nap. Actually, the truth of the matter was likely a bit magical in nature but it didn't matter so long as what needed to happen took place. The lad in question needed to rest, and seemed to be falling into rest mode with relative ease. It seemed it would take little to no prompting, for the lad to close his eyes and being the trek towards sleeping. "Hai hai, just rest a while, oyasuminasai!~" she chimed knowing that only time really fixed the problem of drunkness without a few caveats. Speaking of such caveats she was already beginning a process which would see her working on her next avatar, her idea for it had it based on the elf, Ailen but also with her own magical girl twist. A nature user with her demonic leaning, she was quite interested in the class and title of this particular individual. She wasn't sure why those came to be the way they were but they would be at least interesting. There was also how she wanted to dress herself and the kinds of base abilities she'd start with. As she thought these things through time would begin to tick away, whenever Yuuya fell asleep a gentle message would pulse to other members of the group. 'Sorry to intrude. I put Yuuya-kun down for a nap, so we'll be another 90 minutes at least~' she let everyone know only to withdraw from most all their minds soon after.

Ah, it seemed there was no real statement behind that utterance. Mugen had become used to the opposite, so in a way, it was just slightly new. The same could be said of Martha, apparently. She'd never felt anything like that thrust, which was declared as something felt in her chest. "Of course you felt it in your chest. That's probably where it is," he countered. By Mugen's approximation, the desk Martha squatted over would be made slick in due time. Just the same, those students were made sure of something. Someone was undoubtedly having a very interesting time in the classroom, and as any good students would... the group wanted to investigate. All that skin slapping and moaning would be joined by the sound of a door being tugged on with growing vigor, as it was clearly locked. Of course, there was also more to be said by the demon. "I wonder what else you've never felt before. Maybe we should find out what a few other tactics do?"

Yuuya was going to rest, just for a moment. He had no intentions of sleeping the day away and wasting everyone's time with his own inability to hold alcohol. When Yume bid him goodnight, he groggily had words to share. "Hai. I won't sleep; I'll just..." Nothing else was said. Just like that, Yuuya was unconscious, which he would remain for some time to come. In the meantime, there was an interruption delivered unto others from the group. Charlemagne was in the floor, his body almost splayed over Sakura's, still pumping away as he had been earlier. His face was buried in her neck, until... "Waah!" he shouted upon having his mind suddenly invaded. Every movement had come to a halt, but... what was this? They had another 90 minutes before anything else could be done? "90 minutes?!" he exclaimed further. Charlemagne wasn't the only one shocked by this new information. Ailen was atop the root of a large tree, discovering why Yume's legs were burning through her connection with Anais. 90 minutes was exciting for Charlemagne, but dangerous to the elf. Well... exciting it remained nonetheless. "Interesting. That's quite a bit of remaining time. I suppose... I've lived a long life. It'll be an honorable end."

Martha had meant nothing but her sounds, but it seemed the sounds themselves were quite enticing. Not just to the Sex Devil either, but to the odd maybe real maybe not students beyond the door. Luckily enough for the kind of person Martha was, that door has been locked and it was being tugged upon with vigor but it wasn't being opened. Good. Though she didn't like the idea of an audience even one without the visuals, she was at least happy to know she hadn't let herself down at all. Ah but there were more pressing issues than that... mostly the movements of Mugen's cock way too deep inside of her person. He even managed to claim that it should be in her chest. "That should be impossible but... obviously the rules on possibility have changed quite a bit~" Martha mused. Of course, her own musings would continue until Mugen mentioned trying some different things... she wasn't necessary opposed to trying most things. "What kind of tactics?" she asked in response, She'd never felt someone plunge so deeply nor had she ever been put in such a position before but that was likely because it felt odd to her to be on the lower end of something. Ah, but that thought would be left alone for a moment, if only because a familiar voice came leaking into her head talking about putting one of their crew members to sleep. "Oh? She can communicate like that... through whatever this is?" she should have been thinking more, but the fluids leaking from her body to the desk and the noises made by pounding kept her from giving too much thought to anything other than the immediate sets of movement.

In the meantime Yuuya was put to bed and others were left to respond to the brush of Yume against their minds. Sakura heard the message and gave it a bit of thought as a surprised Charles pulled away. Sakura on the other hand looked appreciative and still a bit flushed for the attention having been given to her neck as she was pressed against the surface she was. "Oh? She's progressing her abilities quite nicely. Oyaji will be quite proud," she said in a most analytical nature. Of course there were quite a few ways she could have put that man to sleep but given her more human start to life she wasn't sure what kind of method the other girl had gone for. No matter, Charles seemed excited enough that they had more time. "Hai, that is quite a bit of time... there's no need to rush, Char-kun~" she said as she moved her hips against him to continue the motions he'd stopped while adding in a certain welcoming throb to her loins. They had time now. As for the last, and the burning sensation in the legs of Yume, Ailen sitting against that tree root had an elafia straddling his lap while bouncing using her legs and knees as a point of support. It wasn't something which caused her any pain or stiffness but instead something which gave her the ability to easily change her motion and rhythm. Of course, the interruption wasn't something she reacted to aloud, it wouldn't be until Ailen spoke that she bothered to do so. "Honorable end, Shishou?~" she questioned almost rhetorically. There was so much more time now, she couldn't help but smile at the elf in the seductive way she seemed to manage for him even with nothing but innocence in her eyes she seemed to hold just a bit of deviance. "Would I give you one of those I wonder~" she questioned herself as she carried on from this point forward finding a new rhythm with which to tease this elf. All the while, Yume seemed to be working on her elf self coming to the build physically which she wanted to have in this form. Even the burning legs and constant ache between her legs seemed to become a part of it.

Mugen wouldn't be directly answering the question about his tactics. There was little point when he could alternatively let things speak for themselves. As for the rules of possibility, he wondered how Martha thought things should work. "How else do you think I could get the whole thing in? There aren't many people keeping a pocket dimension between their legs," he explained casually. Mugen meant to progress toward the plan, but mention of someone's communication ability caught his attention first. Of their group, only two could have such capacity on their current paths. "Ara? Which one, I wonder?" he questioned. Whatever the answer, it was surely someone connected to him. Knowing that, Mugen moved on rather quickly. His following retreat had him loosing Martha's right arm, after which he reached forward to grab her by the ponytail. Only then would he thrust again. Enough force was applied to easily launch the woman forward, though she'd be caught by that hold on her hair.

Charlemagne's shock could only last so long. Once it was over, all he had was... the strangest sense of satisfaction. Ninety minutes was quite a lot of minutes. They could do a lot in that amount of time, and indeed they had done before. Sakura expressed some satisfaction at Yume's ability growth. Once she'd done so, she addressed the time they had left. They didn't need to rush, she claimed, yet her hips began moving again. Charlemagne could do naught but restore his efforts as well. He ground away at Sakura's walls as if applying a trowel to fresh soil. There may not have been a need to rush, but he also wasn't going to waste his time either. So much could be done in ninety minutes; he'd do as much as possible. All the while, Ailen was accepting his impending demise. Ninety minutes was more than enough time for him to be emptied of mana completely. Perhaps he could think of a way to deliver unto Anais all of his knowledge, completing her apprenticeship in his final moments. Sadly, it sounded like his end wouldn't be honorable at all. Rather, Anais wondered aloud if she would ever offer as much. Ailen had to think about it for a moment. "A wonderful question indeed. If not... well, I suppose I've walked willingly into dishonor," the elf said through heaving. A dishonorable end could be rather fun as well, he thought. "If that is the case, you may do your worst. It is my duty as your mentor to enable your experiments, after all."

There were several things which could have been understood. Martha couldn't help but think about how she thought this sort of thing should work. In fact, she found herself thinking over the idea of a pocket dimension between the legs and couldn't help but chuckle. "Well common sense says it shouldn't really, not without rearranging my internal organs or killing me..." she said carefully. "But I suppose it would make sense if my body was instead adjusting to what was being put inside it at any given time. Bending instead of breaking..." she mentioned. Well, at least her mind was still working just a bit. That was all she managed before her thoughts were interrupted by the words of one of her new companions and her absent commentary about it seemed to catch the Sex Devil's attention. "Ah, the new one... dark-haired, clever... a little scary, Yume... that was her name. That was her voice in my head, I am pretty sure," she explained, figuring that she couldn't be the only person the sex devil knew or anything like that. Well that would be all she got to say. Why? Well her arm was released as Mugen withdrew and he reached instead for her hair before slamming himself into her once more. Her breath immediately caught and she seemed incapable of breathing. At the same time that rather rough stop would end in the snapping of those chopsticks while held up her ponytail, allowing those locks to loosen within his hands. She could feel the deep tingling along her scalp and it was satisfying. But she didn't miss those breaking noises... aww those were hard to come by in this world.

Charles on the other hand, was only shocked for a moment... but by the time Sakura began moving her hips again Charles was quick to begin his own motions once more. He was digging in while her hips were shifting to meet those digging thrusts Charles seemed keen to continue and so they would. Sakura always found the urgency of humans interesting, but being part of it, she was quite interested in the activity when Charles was a participant. Speaking of such preferences Ailen was coming to terms with his potentially dishonorable demise. "Well, more or less led here by the hand, well... not the hand exactly but no need to worry about that~" she said in a teasing manner. Those still bent knees she was using to lower herself past the ninety degree angle of her knees to lower and rise herself over the entirety of Ailen's manhood. Her legs were taking the brunt of this abuse of self, but that almost dancing rhythm would be something she enjoyed. Apparently though, Ailen would be enabling her further, he claimed she could do her worst. "Well, since you're sure... I'll make sure to explore all options~" she claimed as her hips began a shake vertically. Up and down, in the way she seemed to enjoy just that...

"Well, common sense is wrong. The second thought should be the first," Mugen explained briefly. Bodies did tend to bend before breaking in moments like this, though there were some caveats. Had Martha done anything but accept his advances, she'd be having a rather horrible time by now. She did accept, though with the mind of a mortal who didn't know all there was to know. The end result, of course, seemed to be a partial breech of subconscious limits. Mugen had been battering away at her insides for some time now, but she remained tighter than anyone should ever be while keeping very well-lubricated. How fascinating. More fascinating still was the confirmation of that voice Martha heard. Her description could be only one of the two, and indeed... it was Yume. "Ho? Good girl. She's coming along nicely then," he said.

That poor pair of chopsticks was a worthwhile casualty. They weren't as hard to find as Martha thought; she just hadn't been to the right places. He could even replace them on a whim, and he probably would do so with something of superior quality. For the time being, that loosened hair was an easier access point. The demon could grasp her locks more thoroughly, pulling her toward himself by her hair with every single slam against her arse. The only thing to rival Mugen's vigor seemed to be those lads trying their hardest to break through the door. Ah, but they were well beyond being an issue. "I haven't heard a complaint or question yet. You're more open than I thought. Well... mentally, at least~♥" he teased.

In this world, there were certain elves without rights. First came the grey-skins, those who leaned on demonic powers beyond their own intelligence network and suffered for it physically. Second came the brown ones who were descendants of the former. Third, there was... Ailen. Whatever rights he thought existed for him, were actually Anais's to determine. It seemed she was more than willing to explore options ─ particularly one that involved doing her worst. Up and down, she subjected him to a very familiar form of torture... and what would he be doing about it? Well, he'd be suffering in the most magnificent way possible. It meant nothing if he lost all his bodily fluids and energy to this madness. As it seemed, he'd soon be doing exactly that.

According to the Sex Devil her second thought should have been her first. Perhaps for the sake of better understanding, she would be leaping to the outlandish thoughts instead of letting her knowledge of physics and normal biology interfere with her new magical world life. Such things were only ever possible in magical worlds anyways, which is why such a thought is secondary. For her own thoughts about this, whoever had made this whole thing such a confusing mess deserved nothing but a swift kick in the balls and while she was making something of an assumption that father god guy was likely to blame in most cases. Moving on from that, the Sex Devil seemed quite pleased about the development of Yume, Martha strangely or maybe not so strangely understood that kind of sentiment. "She's handling magical world life much better than most of us..." she affirmed, for a lass who claimed to have only been around a day she was quite accepting of the changes to her life.

Beyond those changes for Martha though, were her lost chopsticks. Those poor companions had been with her quite a while and though this was by far one of the best case scenarios to lose them in... still it was a loss. Oh well, she was beyond the point of harping over little losses while she aimed to gain something much bigger. Speaking of gaining something bigger, those new thrusts which captured her hair and left her with both tingling scalp and loins did nothing but help her spill more fluid onto the desk top. That knocking against her seemed to be bringing her closer and closer to the abyss which was this sexual endeavor. "I can work out most things on my own... and I find myself liking this so I wouldn't complain about it either. I don't know if that makes me open...minded," she added the last though a moan which carried her body clamping down upon his manhood to true bliss. Damned be the people trying to break down the door. Damned be the chopsticks, damned be any thoughts she would have had concerning regret. Today was a series of excellent ideas and she would not be made to think otherwise at this point.

Meanwhile, Anais was accidentally making her mentor question his place in the hierarchy of elves, not that she understood this. She wasn't trying to ruin his life, but that didn't mean she wasn't happy to be doing so. Those movements of her hips up and down would soon include a little accent. A rocking of her hips back and forth. it was done in sequence in such a way as to leave her rocking gently back and forth even from her perch on her tip toes as she continued to ride herself towards bliss. And take her mentor along with her for this kind of upbeat little dance. "Not to worry, Shishou♥~" she managed as she moaned her completion leaving her hips down to gently grind in small circles as she continued chasing the feelings of her loins as they quivered around him. "I'll make sure to take care of you~" she said those words with a smile on her face knowing she'd keep her word. Perhaps there truly was nothing wrong with aftercare at all. Her mentor would definitely deserve it after all that she was putting him through.

Indeed, Yume was exceptional in how she approached this new and mysterious world. Moreover, her personal development was leaps and bounds above that of normal mortals hopping between worlds. He'd have to ensure she was properly rewarded for being such a model student. Ah, he could even use Martha as practice. She obviously had no proper attachment, so she couldn't mind much ─ if at all. "You're right. I should think of a gift for that little apprentice of mine. Why don't you give me a hand? I'm sure you've found a few things worth repeating by now."

Those chopsticks were too feeble to have the attachment of a Spirit. If Mugen kept his train of thought, he'd fashion something far more suitable. First and foremost, he was still dealing with some very important things. He'd made a job of submerging a teacher's desk in fluids one way or another, and things were progressing smoothly. Martha wasn't too sure about her own open-mindedness. That was fine, but more imperative was that little hiccup and clench at the end. "It does. Though, not by much. You were given some advice that sounds wrong to you earlier. Such an odd thing humans do. So many of you have such demanding personalities until your legs are open. Someone should study the psychological shift," he joked. "Not that it's very difficult to pull off. If I weakened that door, I get the feeling you'd have something to say."

Anais would be sure to take care of the fallen elf when the time came. He couldn't be very surprised by that knowledge. The way she behaved in these moments gave every implication that she'd want him kept around. What could a dead elf do? Nothing. If he fell here, Anais would only be left with one less thing to ride into oblivion. Speaking of riding into oblivion, it seemed even her more relaxed movements were ruinous tactics. Anais lowered herself and took up a rocking as opposed to the previous vertical mount. One might have expected reprieve, but the constant wedging to and fro within the lass was just more beautiful torture. Yet again, Ailen was spilling himself in the elafia. These new motions created a different result, though. Instead of the usual expulsion, Ailen was squirting each time his cock performed a full circle. Words? He seemed to have none.

According to the Sex Devil his apprentice was deserving of a gift for doing so well. He wanted a hand in choosing and seemed to think Martha could help. His words implied some kind of sex as being the main gift being given in this case, and she would have thought more about it, but Sex Devil. If one had a Sex Devil as a mentor or teacher one had to assume there was sex being had... she wasn't one to question the way the world worked. "Oh? I don't know if what I think in this case would be helpful," Martha mentioned. "Granted, I was quite fond of being up, pinned is also quite different," she mused. "Hair pulling is also fine I guess... it's a different sort of feeling. I wonder if I should worry that I immediately assumed the sort of gift you meant," she explained of herself. Even as he kept moving repeatedly.

As for the advice she'd been given that didn't make sense to her. She was, "But he also just doesn't really make sense to me..." she said of Astolfo. Well, that wasn't the entirety of it, she also wouldn't have acquiesced that much to him regardless, such would be obvious by how many different positions and shifts she'd found herself in that weren't her choice. As for the docile actions of people during sex, she was pretty sure such things were already studied in the other world and there was a pretty reasonable explanation for it. As for her reaction to the weakening of the door. "I can't deny that, the whole point of a fantasy like this is not getting caught, perceived danger not actual danger..." she explained. Of course, she realized that this point was likely lost on any random guy as getting caught in such a way only made the girl in the situation look bad. "Actually, that sort of thing is probably why the switch exists..." she murmured her brain seeming to understand herself at least. Martha as a person was a hyper responsible adult, doing stuff like this was very irresponsible. She was usually in charge, and now she wasn't and thus this was more fun, she could imagine most enjoying this sort of thing, if they were busy trying to make sure they were taken seriously in the regular parts of their lives. Regardless... she was quite busy enjoying herself. Nothing going on with those real or not real kids behind that door was her problem.

Speaking of switches, apparently quite a few were flipped around for Anais. She was willing to take care of her mentor, and would continue to do so mostly to make sure the elf was around for her further abuse. Actually, her shifted ride seemed to grant her a different sort of expulsion, and as such her body would continue to respond. Did he actually teach her what she'd asked to learn? Maybe? Was it a pointed problem? Not really, she was far too busy learning her mentor's limit. "Shishou~ This one seems to work very well~" she claimed as she felt multiple spurts within her core. Actually she was quite enjoying this kind of thing... though she'd definitely stop long before she murdered the elf, maybe just a few more rocking motions while she rode out the end of this orgasm before she brought herself to a stop, allowing that spilled liquid within her womb to vibrate within for the end of her pleasure as she rested against her mentor finally coming to a halt. And while she did this she felt her continued quivering and her hips didn't seem to wish to stop. Poor Yume's legs were still burning, even as she worked towards finishing that avatar she was working on. All she was doing now was putting on the finishing touches. Those finishing touches, including a seduction ability as it seemed she couldn't get away from having one, but, given how she was feeling the whole of the Avatar was becoming something far beyond 'seductive'.

Page 16 of 173 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast