Page 17 of 181 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Patricius

One might wonder if Martha had some insight regarding an appropriate gift. Either way, her mind followed the correct path in assuming it was something sexual. She even had few enough reservations to comment on personal enjoyment, just prior to pointing out how her mind entered the proverbial gutter immediately. Mugen wasn't going to respond as he was. Instead, he pulled Martha by the hair until he could speak against the side of her face. The whole of his body had been moving for some time; he could do with only hip movements for a short while. After all, a motion more akin to grinding was satisfying in its own way. "Why should you worry? It's what you would want from me, right?" he flirted.

Astolfo didn't make sense. Very true words were spoken by Martha. The lad made no sense to humans of Gaia, and he barely made sense to native Alayans. Ah, but the point had been made nonetheless. "But you understood that. A Spirit would know that life is going to be far blander than it needs to be, if you're not holding yourself and the people around you to certain standards. You've got a unique voice. Use it to run your world," he said, keeping to very specific terms.

Meanwhile, Ailen was experiencing the strangest ejaculation of his long life. He didn't even know it was possible to release mana in such an unusual way, but there was something both satisfying and torturous about it. Anais believed this new tactic worked very well. Ailen could agree as much as he could disagree. "Haah... I'm not sure what to say about it. Each release seems so insignificant, but... I also can't stop. It's strange," the elf said without a single hint of complaint in his tone. Anais's hips weren't stopping, so neither was he. Ailen even found his hands grasping the girl by her hips, almost as if his initial intention was to force stillness. Alas, he never even attempted such a thing; how could he?

The Sex Devil was doing some interesting things. He'd asked Martha her opinion and in turn had given her something rather different. He'd stopped the overarching movements of his body to pull her face up by her hair leaving her with that tingling sensation along her scalp which made her loins clutch at him delightfully. Moreover he was also flirting with her, as he asked why she should worry as it was what she wanted from him. That none to gentle grinding was quite exhilarating, "Mm♥~ Well, there could be a difference in taste to consider... not everyone is going to enjoy the same kinds of things~" she managed about why she would worry. Maybe the little demoness was a different kind of being, maybe she enjoyed some different things. Maybe she enjoyed things that Martha could imagine liking? Regardless, she couldn't imagine the girl having anything but a good time bedding this man and was happy she was getting out of or around the terrible kinds of interactions young women could have gotten.

The Sex Devil seemed to have taken the active role of teacher in their interaction. Or maybe advisor was a better term? Whatever the case he seemed to be quite interested in the way Martha chose to interact with the world around her. He claimed that she might end up bored if she didn't use her voice and enforce herself a great deal. It was a bit of an annoying though, the idea that she might have to to keep having fun... but maybe there was a balance to be found. "Hai, I suppose I can see it actively working out that way now... given the change in the quality of my experience," she mentioned almost casually. "That's you by the way. Push a bit harder, I don't often feel so much~" she mused gently. Pushing boundaries was one thing but there was one final thing that was annoying her a bit. As she began shifting her hips as well given her positioning would allow it, she'd aim to help in the situation. Just the same she did have one more thing to say, depending on the realness of those door rattling individuals there was one more thing she had to share, "NO MEANDERING YOU HAVE SOMEWHERE TO BE!!" ah, a proper demand one she would have made if she was actually behind a door a bunch of students were messing with. Hell if she had nothing better to do, she would have opened the door and intimidated them, just because kids pushed boundaries with others, didn't mean she'd allow it to herself.

Ah, and then there was the queen of pushing boundaries with teachers. That young elafia who was steadily riding her mentor to emptiness. The more her hips moved, the more the elf spilled himself within her, but never as a large or massive load. Interestingly enough she didn't dislike this either. And she'd even managed to get her mentor speaking again, which was always a bonus to the girl who was so sound focused. "Oh? That's interesting... it sounds like it feels quite nice, Shishou~" she claimed as if she wasn't currently draining him completely dry. And she'd be getting even more, those large hands would be found on her hips, not trying to halt her movements but instead enjoying contact with her skin. She would be found with her hands against his while enjoying the sensation of their skin making contact at so many points. Actually, she'd find herself absently tracing the skin further and further up his arms until her own were settled around his neck and playing around in blonde locks around the back of his neck. Even slow as she was going she seemed to be enjoying herself quite a bit.

Different tastes were not to be considered. Compatibility existed as a matter of the soul. He had utmost compatibility with Yume, who was in fact part of himself in multiple ways. He also had a certain compatibility with Martha, so they were liable to appreciate similar approaches. "It doesn't work that way. That one is my protégé. If anyone I deal with wants it, she'd want it too. It's about soul advancement," he preached. Martha herself was currently undergoing something of that nature, even though Mugen hadn't broken the bond between her and Astolfo just yet. Her full evolution would be something ridiculous. His was the pleasure of making the first big push.

When would Mugen make that push, though? First came Martha's understanding of his lesson. The limit had been raised. With it, the bar should be elevated significantly as well. If Martha didn't manage that, she'd only lead a life of ruin. As Mugen was the alleged marker for quality, he took upon himself the task of ensuring greatness. After all, he had something to gain by the end of this as well; only greatness would suffice. Push a bit harder, Martha said. A bit? Oh, he'd give a bit... though not before Martha's voice elevated to yell about meandering. Clearly she was willing away those students. Calls of ryu no sensei could be heard as they scrambled. Mugen, on the other hand, decided to respond as if those words were for him. "Kuhuhu! Hai hai, Ryu~jin~ sen~sei~♥ No more meandering~♥" he said. With that, Mugen offered the woman... a bit. Of course, a 'bit' in this case involved his pelvis meeting the saint's ass in such a way as to cause reverberations throughout space ─ at least in the school he'd constructed around them. The area immediately surrounding the two was safe, but... that was the funny thing about reverberations. Student desks were snapping and falling over. That door students were struggling with moments before was crushed, and windows shattered. Flooding a single desk was no longer his purpose. Martha's attitude now demanded that she be treated as a Spirit... just like someone else eventually would be.

Speaking of a certain someone, Anais was proving to be quite the demon herself. Her approach against the elf was somehow consistently a mix of abusive and doting behaviors. She never stopped draining his balls into her womb, but she did change her posture enough to follow the skin of his arms all the way to his neck. Her hands found his hair as if she intended to groom him as the apes did, yet she was only playing around in it as if they were post-coitus. Ah, but they were far from that ─ about ninety minutes away, actually. Oh... ninety minutes. "This might be the longest ninety minutes of my life. But, in the name of science and mentorship... I must make it through~" he flirted.

Martha for all the sex she was having today, was learning a great deal. Or maybe it was better stated that it was because of all the sex. In truth, she probably wouldn't have known the subtle nuance that separated the lines of thought, but currently she was learning about soul advancement and why the likeness between two people was way deeper than it appeared. "Well if it works like that I can't really argue~" Martha stated. But, at the same time she was far from being complacent.

She'd willed away her 'students' in her usual manner. If one asked the person who knew her best, they'd probably say something like, 'outside of work and working out... she's a bit hopeless~' well, such a thing would be falling out of the window, at least a little. The order she'd given was for those outside the door, the scramble and the call of ryu no sensei were at least familiar enough to make her scoff. She didn't think she was bad enough to earn a nickname like that, but... in the same breath she was earning another one. The Sex Devil was taking to the information provided and called her Ryujin-sensei... interesting. More than that, her core tightened at such a flirty set of statements but she hadn't expected his reaction to those words. Oh well... His pelvis met hers in a rather aggressive manner. A bit became an echo which seemed to be destroying all that was in its path, bar a few odds and ends in their immediate surroundings. Strangely though, it caused just the interesting sensation within her body. She moaned at the sudden friction and force, she really did enjoy this sort of thing. Actually her own still moving hips would be meeting those more aggressive thrusts as she happily accepted this new form of aggression. It was without question the best decision she'd made in her lives so far.

Speaking of decisions made in multiple lives, Anais might not have spoken at all to anyone under different circumstances. She was prone to hiding and had no idea of the nature of herself as an individual. But... she was apparently nothing if not a quick study and found that she could exert herself over her mentor and thus settled into doing so at her every convenience. Here and now, her arms had followed his and while her body abused his cock her hands and fingertips massaged his scalp sending tingling little waves across his skin. "Shi-shou♥~" she moaned the name she gave to the elf as she coddled and abused him. It was an interesting mix of things she seemed to be. "If you're determined to make it though... I'll do my best to make sure that those ninety minutes are fully experienced~" she claimed. If he thought they would be long they could always be longer. She had every intention of enjoying their now extended time together and she'd do so now by leaning in. She'd offer him a kiss while her hips continued their work. She'd send tingles from her fingertips along his flesh while her core began to constrict and pulse around him. As if she truly intended to wring every last drop from his person. Perhaps she should give back a bit? After their lips parted her spine would arch... they'd experimented a bit with the flow of mana in one cycle, the pend of her spine put her now enlarged breasts towards his face, he could casually drink and she could continue her ride while he spilled inside of her... that would be fun given the sensation of it all.

Martha was not fully engrossed in the ideals presented, but she still posed no arguments against the facts. That, too, was the way of Spirits ─ observing a reality they simply did not live in for being too high above it. A true awakening was at hand. That door was no more, and neither were the students previously behind it. Martha accepted the demon's power in a way no simple human could ever dream of. Even as their meeting bodies facilitated the destruction of the surrounding building, she did naught but relish in the pummeling. No... that wasn't right. She wasn't just sitting back and enjoying ─ she was contributing her own force. Martha was no creator; she could not halt his destructive power without doing so consciously. What a calamitous force they could be, Mugen thought. "We could destroy so much, you and me. It's a shame you didn't show up sooner," he said. She would have made an excellent apprentice, albeit a more traditional one than what the Myouou had. Though Mugen preferred the current setup to any other idea, it wasn't such a bad thought for a few moments. Oh well. If nothing else, they could mess around and collapse a building full of 'fabricated' students while Martha's evolution continued.

Meanwhile, Ailen was being kindly murdered. Anais promised a very 'full' ninety-minute experience, which he was entirely certain she'd deliver. The elf had given some consideration to a movement of hands, as he dared not even think of impeding the elafia's movements. Where would they land if he moved them? Well, just as he was having the thought, Anais's lips were pressed against his. They kissed for only moments before the lass righted herself again, placing her breasts in prime position for his enjoyment. Surely this was a sign. The decision was literally right in front of him, so Ailen shifted one hand to the girl's breast, holding it firm as he went about robbing it of mana with his mouth.

Back at the carriage, Charlemagne was entering a losing state. All those additional drinks were still affecting him, and his mind was racing with degenerate thoughts. He still behaved as if he were intending to excavate something only found deep within her person. He seemed to almost have some desire to suck Sakura's entire neck into his mouth, until he realized... the only thing soon to be excavated was his seed. Only then did he release her neck, though there were no efforts to pull away entirely. "So uh... is it weird if I don't want to let it out... uh... inside?" he wondered. There was imagery in the lad's head ─ imagery he couldn't be rid of. Surely seeing it in reality would make those go away, right?

The power of what was becoming two higher order beings meeting was destructive at best. But Martha didn't seem to mind the way the world was beginning to fall apart around them. If anything, such intensity felt much more natural than anything else she'd done in her life. Perhaps she'd been considering things the wrong way? She pushed her own body to the limits, she pushed her student's minds to the limits... why stop there? Was there any real reason to consider even slowing her own progress forward when she knew the joy of it? Well... no. "I think I showed up at a great time.... and we'll destroy plenty this whole place, my sensibilities... my poor poor chopsticks~" Martha flirted. Her hips were shifting backwards hitting multiple times and the world around them seemed to be falling apart. There was something to like about this, and something to look forward to, she supposed. Still, those movements of her hips and the slickening of her loins, the demand of meeting and being met. She'd remember those above all things.

At the same time, Anais was giving her mentor a full hour and a half of her undivided attention. What did that mean? Well, first that he received a kiss while being indecisive about the placement of his hands, and second he'd be receiving mana. Or rather, the open offer for him to take it was placed in front of him. Despite her general inexperience, Anais seemed to be aware of the kind of instinct she seemed to trigger in Ailen. His hand would soon be found firmly on one of her breasts while he drank from her directly. She couldn't help but moan her satisfaction. And each draw of liquid mana would leave the girl's depths pulsing with an almost vibrating quality as she enjoyed the sensation of mana leaving her body as it entered. "Shishou♥~ If you take it like that, I'll have to keep you like this all the time~" she teased him.. Ah, but that couldn't be all either, the movements of her hips would seem to fall in line, and a small rotating grind seemed to begin so she could stay within his grips. Her face remained flush, her breathing jagged and strangely enough she wasn't nearly as intoxicated as she could be... but that didn't mean she didn't have quite a bit of the grail's influence over her mana. Perhaps that would become part of this little experiment as well? Only time would tell.

Meanwhile Charles was practically sucking on Sakura's neck and had been for the duration of his digging exploration of her insides. She didn't mind this, she could even think of a couple of ways such things could be considered useful to making mana transfers and knew by sensation why one would do so for just the aspect of sex. Ah, but there wasn't just this sort of thing... there was a great satisfaction to be gained from getting filled but a different sort entirely from... well what Charles was asking about. She gave the lad a knowing look and grinned in a manner most unsettling. "It doesn't always have to be inside... if there's something you want to try... you can~" she encouraged the lad knowing that whereever his expulsion came to rest, she'd get to see something new from Charles, which was becoming something of a highlight in her day.

Interestingly enough, Martha was on the side of destruction. She listed some things that were already being destroyed, including her mind and... that poor, poor pair of chopsticks. No matter. Mugen had already decided those things were worthless. Now that Martha brought attention to it, he remembered a certain decision. "Those feeble little things? I'll leave you a new pair if you get me excited one more time. Though, your sensibilities... I plan on wiping out entirely," he warned. Still at the side of Martha's face, Mugen unleashed his tongue to drag it along the woman's cheek toward her mouth. The thing he'd be remembering had yet to occur... but oh was it close.

Ailen was also receiving a warning at that time. If he took the girl's mana in such a way, she'd apparently have no other choice than to keep him doing so all the time. Upon hearing that, his gaze shifted up to the elafia's face as if challenging her words. 'I wonder if that was meant to be more a threat, or an agreement,' he thought. No matter the case, he would soon be learning. As Anais's mana poured into his mouth, he swallowed repeatedly. In doing so, Ailen appeared surprised. Something was definitely different about this energy. If he had to make assumptions, the Holy Grail had some lasting effects. Was this drunkenness? It seemed to be striking Ailen the way one would be stricken by the first shot of hard liquor. This ninety minutes was about to become more interesting.

Ah, but interest would be found by more than just a couple of people this day. Charlemagne had developed a desire over the past few minutes. In expressing it, Charlemagne was presented with that devious, worrying and arousing smile of Sakura's. Why did he like that? He didn't know. Maybe he shouldn't try finding out. Well, if anything, it would probably go into the same category as his current thoughts. Sakura claimed he didn't always have to deposit mana inside her body. He wanted to try something; she thought to enable him. The excitement in Charlemagne's current mind was through the roof, as evident by his throbbing beyond the norm for his impending ejaculation. "Cool. Hopefully I can actually... pull it out," he said. All this time thus far, and the young man hadn't found release yet ─ possibly due to an attunement he'd yet to know of consciously. There wasn't much time left, but he found it difficult to stop thrusting at all. It was easy to understand why this method of 'contraception' was deemed untrustworthy. Nevertheless, Charlemagne's desire to have this new experience was quite strong presently. He still had to rush it a bit. When he removed himself from the lass, the movement was swift and rough. He stood up quickly. He nearly fell back, having to reach for the carriage ceiling to stabilize. All the while, his free hand was grabbing his tool. One stroke, two strokes... and Charlemagne put on a special performance: his best impersonation of a waterfall trying to mimic a geyser or bursting dam. He widely sprayed in a way that would make it difficult to enter the cabin without stepping in seed. Too much. Why was there so much? That would have been questioned, but... it wasn't as if Charlemagne could complain while feeling so spectacular.

A list of minor destructive acts left the lips of Martha and beyond those there was something of a reply. According to the Sex Devil her chopsticks had been feeble and he'd replace them with something better if she happened to surprise him again. In the same breath though, he warned of his desire to completely remove her sensibilities. Martha supposed she should be happy that she was warned. She actually found in the moment she quite appreciated this man's honesty... it was something sorely lacking in the kinds of people who approached her normally. As for the rest, she wasn't sure if she'd be doing anything else surprising today, but what she could be surprised by, was the warmth of that tongue traveling down her cheek and towards her mouth. Her head still angled by the movement of her hair, she could feel quite a bit as her tongue lashed out against his. Her body felt like it was on fire, which was quite unusual given her normal state. It was exactly the sort of thing she'd been missing since coming to this world, the sense of satisfaction that came with pushing her own limits well past the point of sanity. Her loins were practically throbbing and her hips wiggling backwards against his. That vigor of tightness remained but it could be found more constricting as the muscles of her abdomen constricted further as she tensed nearing a state orgasm which she was right on the edge of and then it would be released, with a wave of mana from her core and relaxation. But with that came the rapid repeat of clench and release, as if her muscles were spasming around him... well perhaps that peak wouldn't be ending any time soon.

In the meantime, Anais was enjoying something new herself. Her mentor had taken to drinking her mana, but she'd made a teasing remark which seemed to make his brain turn a bit while she watched. He was quite the interesting person to have looking up at her. Anais came to realize that as much as she enjoyed being looked at from someone being taller than her, she also quite enjoyed him looking up into her face. She smiled sweetly at her mentor, innocent as always. Soon enough she'd be moaning gently, as mana left her body and entered her mentor. She had no idea of the potency that the grails could give her mana but she was quite certain it was different from what it had been before. The movements of her hips were still grindingly slow, but knowing the man had ingested enough mana she was far from stopping. "Shishou~ You seem surprised, is everything alright?" she asked genuinely curious but also fishing for information which would allow her more of these moments.

Meanwhile, Charles seemed to be elated. Something about the idea he had was something which excited him and thus excited Sakura. She seemed to be fairly passive aside from seeming to enjoy the things that Charles wanted to do and watching him react. Whatever the case, he claimed that he hoped he could actually pull out and Sakura could only moan a little while seeming to be amused. "You can do anything you want to do~" she claimed. Maybe he'd take that as encouragement or maybe one day he'd completely understand the truth of such a statement. Regardless, a few more aggressive knocks at the end of her being and he was withdrawing from her person. He nearly fell backwards but then seemed to catch himself on the ceiling. Two more strokes there after and Sakura got to witness the lad literally spill a fortuitous amount of mana around the carriage. She smiled as she and the entire inside of this place was sprayed. How interesting. She understood such 'waste' to be a trait of demonic origins and while he had quite a bit of darkness currently it didn't seem to be too much. Coincidentally a certain level of attunement had already been reached and with his orgasm she reached her own, though admittedly around nothing. It felt slightly more hollow than she would have liked but she understood how this could be enjoyed. She licked her lips and ran her thumb across her face dragging that expulsion towards her own lips. Why wouldn't she? It was her favorite after all.

Mugen's tongue found its way to the saint's mouth, and her tongue found his soon after. This dance of theirs was precisely the sort of raw experience Mugen sought in his every advance. Of course, there was also the obvious thing: the destruction. That pitiful school wasn't going to survive. One reason for its downfall would be the rise of another entity ─ one brought about because of that moisture pooling on Martha's desk. "Mizu yudane~ Taki ni henshoku suru~ Onsen no kaori~♪" the demon sang. That little puddle was becoming something warm, then hot, then deep and steaming. Mugen was still pounding away from behind the woman as the school crumbled. They were in the forest once more... but the surrounding area was not familiar in the way one might expect. Elsewhere in Martha's subconscious was a hot spring located somewhere in the mountains of Japan. Its relation to Martha was a mystery, but that didn't matter to Mugen. Instead of a desk, Martha was positioned over a rock at the water's edge. Ah... Mugen knew where to go from there.

Martha's clothes and his own began changing magically yet again. While this occurred, Mugen's essence filled the woman once more. Once, twice, thrice he thrusted through an expulsion that filled her womb beyond its limits, and then... he stopped. Chances were, Martha would feel just a little strange as the demon's mana eroded what Astolfo previously put in place. Now... she'd have to deal with his, but that was an easier hurdle to jump. "Ahh~♥ That's refreshing," Mugen stated. He'd soon be jerking his hips away, clearing enough space for that magical wardrobe change to complete itself. Martha would find herself sporting a yukata to her own personal taste, while Mugen donned a black jimbei adorned by spider lilies.

Ailen had much to enjoy. For quite some time now, he'd been... mostly relaxing atop a tree root. Tensions came and went physically during particular moments of overstimulation. Alas, that was a common occurrence around this apprentice of his. He still wasn't stopping the intake of mana. Whatever liquid that grail produced, it was potent enough to turn Anais's mana into an alcoholic beverage. When asked how he fared, Ailen found it difficult to stop drinking for a moment ─ the milk of her teat spilling down his chin when he did so. "I think... I'm quite well, yes. This grail wine you drank is... quite the influence, even in your mana," he observed.

Charlemagne heard words that no one but a person's child should hear from their lips. It was Sakura's claim that he could do anything he wanted to. That was a wholesome and motivational speech, but... it wasn't one Charlemagne could currently hear as such. No, his first interpretation was that he could do anything he wanted... to Sakura. The goofy smile wouldn't leave his face by the time he stabilized. "Eheh..." he chuckled before the only thing leaving his mouth became an extended sigh. Charlemagne's eyes shut tight during the initial moment of spillage. Once that moment passed, his gaze was fixed on Sakura and every bit of 'mana' coating her body. Was his ejaculate always glowing? No, that wasn't something to worry about right now, especially as Sakura seemed to exude a certain glow at all times; maybe it was even her fault. Finally, Charlemagne understood the perks of being a deviant. He stared down as Sakura, covered in spunk, willingly dragged some of it to her mouth for consumption. A thousand-year long isekai scenario... and poor Charlemagne was just only seeing the ultimate joy of it all. "... Wow. . ."

A tongue found another and mouths connected. There was a certain 'raw' experience being shared here, in addition to the destruction of her imagined school. Oh, but it would be interesting would be the moment their mouths parted. Another sing-song haiku left the mouth of the Sex Devil and it seemed to have the effect of... changing the scenery. Oddly enough, it would be this change which left Martha in another familiar place. Ah she'd be waiting to comment though, as she was up on a rock at the edge of a hot spring still being pounded into... and filled. It was odd that such a thing happened twice after never happening at all, but something about this felt markedly different. That first spill seemed to wipe away the connection forming between her and Astolfo, the rest seemed to be just because. Still, he eventually pulled away, leaving her forming new clothes in her memory or imagination, it all seemed quite flexible at this point.

She'd soon recover from her own orgasm, stretching as a Yukata formed on her person and she pulled herself over the edge leaving only her feet wet as she stretched quite a bit. Her back and shoulders popped and she felt the satisfying burn of muscles stagnant and unused. She sighed her own content. "Yeah!~ It really was~" she fully agreed while inspecting her own form. "Hm, I haven't worn a Yukata since I became an adult... these things aren't made for thickness..." she mused. She eyed pale lilac colored yukata decorated in slightly deeper-hued clematis flowers. She'd had one like this wen she was young, but her bosom wasn't nearly as big, her legs not quite as muscular. She was practically spilling out of it, "I look like one of those gushed over anime characters..." she commented almost absently. Her eyes went to the Sex Devil and she took in his new attire. She wasn't the most girly of individuals but she was familiar with the language of flowers at least a little. "Red Spider Lilies... death, rebirth... evolution. Isn't that a little on the nose for the Sex Devil, peddling life-changing sex and personal growth?" she asked almost rhetorically.

At the same time, Anais was having a shift in her day. She'd started off this afternoon drunk and horny and now it seemed that it would be cycling through to her mentor using her as a catalyst. Her mana had apparently become enough of an alcoholic beverage, and Ailen was freely partaking. When asked about his experience, he seemed to think it a good one, he even had a bit of mana slipping down his chin. She leaned up towards him allowing her tongue to retrieve what was spilling down his chin. "Oh? I wondered about that... the drink itself is pretty tasty." she mused seemingly pleased. "I think a few more cups will eventually be in order.... just to make sure the quality is changing across the board," she teased gently. Ah well, she wouldn't mind more drinking if the end result was her being turned into some kind of cup, regardless of the way he chose to drink. Her still moving hips finally came to a stop, as if she fully intended to give Ailen a bit of a break for a few seconds. She came to relax in his lap and wondered if he would like to change positions for a bit. "Shishou, would you like to choose what's next? Moving around a bit is pretty fun when alcohol is involved~" she claimed and had likely proven true given their initial positioning with her backing her hips against his.

While things shifted around it seemed that Sakura and Charles were coming to some conclusions. The white haired girl got to witness Charles having some kind of epiphany. It was markedly different from how he normally looked, he even managed one of those slightly odd chuckles which seemed almsot out of character for the way he handled himself. It was like he was thinking something odd and she couldn't know what it was just yet. It was... intensely interesting. More so than that... there was his reaction to seeing his handiwork. Though his eyes had been closed at the moment of his expulsion he opened them and seemed stunned by the sight. Even as she tasted his essence he seemed shocked. "Oh? The quality has changed a bit... it tastes more like alcohol now," she mused. "And you look so pleased!~" she nearly squealed. Watching Charles emote was one of her favorite things.

Page 17 of 181 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast