Page 18 of 181 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Patricius

The second leg of a journey had come to an end. Mugen foresaw no less than one more adventure in store for Martha and himself. As it seemed, that adventure would take place in a hot spring while the woman wore... one of the most revealing full-coverage items in history, in her case. Mugen stood back and whistled in appreciation, thinking to comment on Martha's observation thereafter. "Are you sure about that? Maybe they were made for thickness, and this was the intention," he countered. With that, there was an observation to be made. Martha believed she looked like an anime character who received hefty amounts of attention. Mugen thought something similar. "You look like someone who deserves to be gushed over... on? In? One or all of those. Lucky I'm here, eh?" he observed while the saint observed his choice in clothing. 'On the nose' was a phrase often used when the demon acted. Perhaps someone would realize the point? "I'm not peddling anything. You decided you wanted me when we first met. This entire exchange could have happened without either of us touching the other once. I didn't tell you that before, and the reason is an answer you're about to give me. What are we doing with this hot spring?"

The Holy Grail was a thing of wonder. As an alchemist, Ailen couldn't fathom something having such a potent effect on one's mana without a thousand modifications. He had to try that wine for himself as a study. Ah, Anais's mind was on a slightly similar path. She thought to try a few more cups to continue the current 'study' of its influence. Frankly, Ailen agreed. As her tongue trailed along that spillage of milk, his tongue protruded to meet it. They weren't strangers to speaking through each other's mouths by now, after all. "That would be an excellent study. I would join any accompanying experiments," he said, knowing a drunken Anais was something he did not want to miss. He had some respite soon after that exchange. The elf was quickly becoming intoxicated, so quite a few things crossed his mind. Did he desire a change? Easy as it was to lift the girl, he did so without answering directly. One arm around her back and one ensnaring a leg, he flipped them both. This new position had him looming over the lass while she lay atop the tree root. Penetration hadn't been lost, so he was able to begin pumping without hesitation. "Good of you to offer," he said at last. "I'm suddenly feeling quite limber~"

Speaking of limberness, Charlemagne was feeling particularly... loose. He was slightly wobbly while standing in the carriage, his rod firm as ever, yet dripping residual mana that just wasn't flung with the pressure of... everything else ruining the place. Maybe he should have been worried about the mess? Well, they had just under ninety minutes remaining. According to Sakura, he looked incredibly pleased by this turn of events. He was. "Well... see... that's probably the greatest thing I've ever seen. My brain says it's so dirty, but... fuck!" At this point, Charlemagne didn't even have the vocabulary to spare. He was absolutely flabbergasted, and nearly immobile. Apparently, they each favored watching the other for different and similar reasons.

According to the Sex Devil, this yukata look might have been the purpose. As Martha inspected herself, she assumed this wasn't the case. "I am about as sure as I can be given my own areas of expertise," she managed. "Still, without the express knowledge of something's creator we can only approximate their reasoning," she finished up. In fact most history texts and all graphics from the time implied they were worn by much smaller women. Beyond that the repressed state of Japan said that women like Martha only avoided being called fat for being muscular and fit... otherwise she didn't fit the more 'generic' type of beauty enjoyed by the masses. Ah, but that didn't seem to matter at all... why? Well, the Sex Devil seemed to be quite interested. He claimed she should be gushed over, on... or in... "Those prepositions are really difficult to decide on, huh?" she asked with a blushing face. She really wasn't going to get over the amount of absolute shameless flirting this man was doing with her. "I'm something, not sure lucky is the right word..." she seemed to be quite playful in a sarcastic sort of way. A few moments later though, there would be a confession, according to the Sex Devil, this was on her... she'd wanted him when he'd shown up, and they could have done all their exchanges without touching each other but he'd not made that happen. Why? Well the answer was what they were doing at this hot spring. Well.... Martha was an honest person if nothing else.

"Assuming this came from me... yeah it had to have, it's on my bucket list. Actually, you might call it the start of the bucket list, before I knew sex could be disappointing..." she admitted somewhat bashfully. Ending up here with the Sex Devil was like... getting a fresh start on her own outlook, resetting her understanding back to what it could have been in one of her earliest memories of herself. She felt strangely, a bit tingling but not enough that she would immediately know why. "So, me and the Sex Devil, crossing the reason for my bucket list off my bucket list? Aggressively~" she questioned lightly. It wasn't as if she was interesting in turning him down or anything. She'd be lying if she claimed to not still feel the rather sudden exist of his person inside of her and her desire to be filled. Hell... there was water involved as well, so perhaps it could be a different sort of fun instead?

While Martha explained the places of her desire, Anais made a different sort of desire known. Or well, she was masking them as a study... which her mentor accepted. Anais was clever enough to know the elf truly wanted to understand the grail's contents... but she was also horny enough to only want to drink and have sex with him and as an after effect of that learn what he figured out. "Hai hai, I look forward to working with you on them, Shishou~" Anais said about their future endeavors. This was of course, only after their tongues had met by Ailen's own doing. Ah, but that wasn't the only shift. She'd asked him about shifting and he rather easily moved her body about. Turning her around and placing her beneath him without removing himself from her insides only to loom over her and begon moving his hips. She looked up at him, her eyes widening and her heartbeat speeding up immediately. 'I'm so small!' she squealed internally. 'We love it!' Sinais claimed. "Squee!~" a little giggle of delight escaped her and she could do nothing but relish in the sudden limber activity now being spearheaded by her mentor. If this was what he was like when he was drunk... she definitely wanted to do this again.

At the same time, Charles seemed to be happy with a wobbly visage. When asked about his feelings, he claimed that he'd thought the act he'd done dirty in his head, but the visual gave him a feeling that he could only describe with what he thought was the worst swear. Such an interesting reaction, Sakura couldn't help but smirk at him. The leaking fluids from the tip of his member would be drawing her in, she'd end up on her knees in front of him licking the tip of his cock coated in a combination of their fluids. "I think it isn't dirty... it's quite nice to cut loose a bit," she claimed as she did something about that dribble coming off him. Actually, she still had something she wanted to do, so... perhaps this would be a good way to get the rest of it. Besides that the lad still wobbly on his feet seemed like he would be fun to tease, she had no reason to avoid what she was doing.

The saint and the alleged 'Sex Devil' had a disagreement at hand. Martha couldn't let herself believe the original purpose of a yukata. While they weren't physically entangled, Mugen thought to give a few lessons in a more... analog manner. "Creator. That's the key word. You see, my wife is what your people would call a goddess. They were originally known as Gods of Creation. At the core of all growth, there is a mana transfer. Those goddesses started it all." As he spoke, Mugen drew closer and closer to the woman. Creamy flesh erupted from the top of that garment, so very exposed that he was compelled to trace it with a finger. On that finger, there was just a trickle of mana that would crawl under Martha's skin and move throughout it. "Clothes like this. Clothes meant to decorate, but also to show valuable assets that improve the quality of mana transfers. Mortals picked up on that, because mortals know things can be even better. Mortals know about... fucking," he continued.

This location was the spark that began Martha's bucket list. Whatever history was behind it, she'd made an excellent choice regardless. There was nothing wrong with a fresh start either; Mugen considered himself an advocate of that. As it sounded, Martha's intention was for them to remove this venue from her bucket list, completing the cycle of rebirth in a way... aggressively, even. "Ara? Even though you have no further need of it? I suppose then, you do understand after all."

Meanwhile, Anais returned to feeling small, and Ailen finally stopped feeling like a literal object. He could hardly grow tired of the dynamic between them. Switching charge was akin to changing lifestyles between them. One injected a potion, one took a poison, and then they simply... switched vials again and again. It was exhilarating. Ninety minutes may not have been enough time.

No, ninety minutes was not enough time. There was so much one could do in ninety minutes, and so much one could fail to accomplish as well. Charlemagne had the feeling he'd miss a lot. On the other hand, he also felt there would just be much to make up for later. Different venues were always nice. More importantly, there were astounding things happening right in front of him... or rather, right under him. Before Sakura even spoke her response, she was kneeling and licking his tip clear of residue. Charlemagne's mouth fell open, but what escaped was not words ─ rather inaudible babbling. Whatever he had in mind was gone. "I─ah! I... think I'm starting to get the picture," he said, nearly falling over again due to the shock of Sakura's approach. "Though even if it's dirty... I think I'm fine with it."

While they stood separately, Martha received more guidance in the form of information. Creators, were the basis of the 'goddesses' and the Sex Devil was apparently married to one. Showing off assets that would make creation easier, specifically the kind of creation which found its genesis and ending at mana transfers meant showing off the sexual goods. This was directly contrary to most things learned in the other world. Of course, she had the general sense to understand how this could be the case, but that didn't make the transition to the other world's logic any less jarring. Instead of working through that particular cluster of confusion she focused on something else, "So, a goddess wife, and a little demon girl apprentice, the Sex Devil has quite a full dance card already," she said trying and failing to suppress a shiver caused by that kind of physical contact. "Humans do things for fun in general... after survival isn't an issue. It isn't surprising that one's life purpose and work don't necessarily equate to a more worldly experience," she said seeming to understand enough of what he said to only get lightly distracted. She was quite interested in having sex in this place and the truth of her desires was rather simple to interpret. As for his words, it was true enough, she didn't need to continue but she still wanted to... "Yes, well... I don't need to do anything but I want to... and opportunities like this aren't exactly easy to come by..." she mentioned. "Besides, we have to strike while the iron is hot," she said. "So, come on! I have a bit more time for the Sex Devil!~" she offered as she began pulling at the obi around her waist opening up that yukata for that disheveled look this demon mentioned liking.

While a switch happened which would lead Anais down the path of her smaller and thus softer self, Charles was being guided by the actions of Sakura. The girl had watched him and tried to comfort him... all the while taking mana from the tip of his manhood and tracing it with her tongue as if nothing was amiss. Of course, she realized that his remaining stiffness wasn't something which would be going anywhere anytime soon, even so, she was content to hear him out while looking up at him with those glowing red eyes of hers. "It's good to understand yourself..." she commented absently as she began the process of taking his girth into the depths of her mouth while watching as he barely maintained his balanced. If she was fed in this way, she could both witness this lad's descent and get the energy necessary to complete the project she had in mind. Oddly enough, Sakura wouldn't have been able to express which thing she'd rather do immediately so she'd settle for her current actions. Her jaws began the process of sliding him down her throat past her teeth and convulsing just a little as her lack of soul made it so her desire to swallow him wasn't impeded or aided specifically by her soul and instead fed only by her desire.

Ah, Mugen hadn't previously addressed his existing connections. He was quite busy. Martha addressed his roster to consider the fullness of it, which she commented upon. Funnily enough, she didn't know the half of it. "Never. In fact, I'll add one more to that list very soon... whenever she gives in," he commented whilst that finger traced along Martha's breast. She could have been the one he spoke of. In another reality, she certainly would have been. No matter. Martha understood how easily humans sought fun for the sake of it. Furthermore, she did fancy the idea of a third round with the demon, despite the lack of benefits. "More time? That's unusual," he mused. "Time doesn't have to be a factor at all. I could make it possible for us to pass a few years in the next second if you like," the demon added as his gaze traveled up and down Martha's form. Somehow, that yukata becoming a bit looser was no less appealing than it being too tight. "... Or if you keep riling me up like that. Danger, danger~♥"

On the topic of danger, there was... Charlemagne. Sakura had no actual reason to lap away at him like she was, but he had absolutely nothing to complain about. She looked up at him with the most beguiling expression, commenting casually about his understanding of self being a positive. Just after she'd done that, she halted whatever rebuttal he may or may not have prepared. Into her mouth he went, fully by Sakura's machinations. "Huah─!" he blabbered immediately. If only he had some balance initially, perhaps he would not have fallen back against the door. If he wasn't so sensitive after that recent ejaculation, his reaction wouldn't have been so jerking, as if he were trying to intentionally escape the girl's mouth. He definitely didn't want that. In fact, the moment before his near-fall may have been accompanied by an additional dribble from his tip. Ah, and things would only get worse... or better. He had no route of escape, and Sakura was taking him deeper and deeper into her maw already. Those convulsions were... strange... and a fair bit erotic. Charlemagne would have considered the possibility of his imagination, but there was no making up that very unique feeling he got on the other end. "Wha─... woah! What the hell is that?!"

Martha had commented upon the Sex Devil's full dance card and he'd made it sound like he would continue adding to it. In fact the words he spoke were sort of ominous making her chuckle only slightly as a tinge of anxiety set in on her person. "That is almost a frightening thing to say while touching someone, did you know?" she asked of him seemingly in jest. She'd never assume that sort of thing, she hadn't thought about anything involving this man beyond this moment, she had long term some slight different things she was looking for. Ah, but that rather ominous statement hit the ears of another, not directly in anyway, but that little elafia craddled against the hollow of a tree, with her elf mentor looming over her... felt a shiver. A dancing bit of heat down her spine. 'I'm in danger!' she proclaimed. within her mind. 'We are but... that's a problem for the older more mature us. Right now... sing for Shishou!~' Sinais mentioned. ah, those legs of hers were wrapping around his waist as she pulled him in and moaned her happiness into this echoing hollow. Speaking of danger, Martha was apparently in it, riling up Mugen who claimed that he could make their time last quite a while and that it could happen just for riling him up as such. "Oh? Does this count as riling someone up?" she asked almost as if she didn't understand, but she did. She was being flirty as that yukata fell open and her own hand had already started tracing down the front of that jimbei looking for a certain apparatus that would be needed for her bucket list fantasy. If she found it, she'd begin moving towards the water leading him by it. Ah well, demanding came in quite a few forms and she was the physical sort.

Speaking of physical demands. There were the ones being placed on Charles by Sakura's body. She had only decided to try something different by her own motivations and in so doing had managed to made the lad fall against the door as she began to swallow down the length of his girth. How interesting. He was reacting quite differently even though she'd done something very similar the previous morning. He seemed to like it no less... though she could actively feel her throat constricting she took no negatives from it. That little extra dribble implied that he was enjoying himself but to answer his question she'd have to dislodge him which she would do at pace before figuring out how to answer his question. Her tongue would travel down his length from underneath before she spoke. "Hm? Well my soul still isn't active so my body isn't forcing me to accept... it seems to add a bit of friction which is interesting..." she said as her tongue flickered over his tip. "Do you like it... Char-kun?" she asked for future reference. She could swallow him down without care, but if her soul was active it could be made smooth an unassuming she figured she could mix this in for his amusement if it was something he enjoyed.

Mugen often said things that were considered frightening in certain contexts. He wasn't talking about Martha at all, but she was allowed her interpretations and accompanying reactions. He could hear the reactions of another, though. Anais rather consistently understood when their connection was spiking. She registered it as danger, and... perhaps she was right. Alas, today was not her day. Ailen could have the joy of being ensnared by those impossibly capable legs while Mugen received the flirting behavior of a saint. Her yukata opened fully as she questioned his alleged state of being. Of course she knew the truth by now. "You'd be surprised how little someone actually has to do. Once someone has decided they want you, your effort could be as simple as breathing. Anything else... is like screaming your own desire into the universe," he explained while Martha's hand trailed down his jimbei. Her words could develop a great deal for his preference, but interesting still was acting without speaking. It was ridiculous to consider being led around by the cock, and yet... there he was, being led by the cock into hot water.

All the while, Sakura's murder efforts were being explained in fine detail. Even though she had to release him to speak, she took a moment to do so. Charlemagne was first further lavished to the point of questioning time's passage. Then... Sakura gave clarity. Her inactive soul was not doing its part in this exchange, rendering her more physically 'human' in terms of sexual ability. As for whether he liked it or not, there was hardly anything to say. Rather, Charlemagne was having trouble saying anything. "I─I uh..." he stammered. His eyes shut, and he sighed away the tension that suddenly swelled a few moments before. "Best thing ever? Maybe? I think?" he concluded.

Martha was still learning, while her lessons were quite specific, she'd still take away what she could from a time spent indulging. She'd decided this was the best route and as such she wouldn't be letting it go. All of the Sex Devil's teachings, and surprisingly those of Astolfo as well, seemed to relate the idea that being one's self as much as possible as completely as possible was the way to go. With this in mind, Martha found herself taking charge and... leading a demon to hot water by his cock that she might indulge a bit more today. After entering the hotsprings, still partly dressed she'd close the distance between them with his rod still securely in her hands. "That sounds a bit unbelievable but I'll let it ride~" she claimed. Oddly this entire situation felt right, enough that when she pressed her naked and wet self against him she gave herself pause while giving some consideration to how this would go. "I feel quite strange, and a bit tingly and it's not the hot water or anything... is that you?" she asked of him as her body seemed almost numb in a way she couldn't quite fathom. "Take a seat," it was a very straight forward request but she had a less than straight forward image in her head. One in which she'd end up semi-floating facing upward in the hot water with her legs over his shoulders in this water. Yes, that felt right and she'd begin the processing of having him enter her in this way, tight though that squeeze would be.

While a Sex Devil and a Dragon Teacher began their next romp in the water, Charles was being shown the humanity of bodies as Sakura understood it. The lad's reactions were ones she understood and as she went back to work though it took him a moment or two he claimed it might be the best thing ever. Ah, so the ease of finding himself buried within her wasn't all there was to seek, friction and depth were also things of challenge to be conquered. She could understand that... it probably also gave a different sort of sensation. "Sou ka, I'm glad!" she said smiling up at him with bright light in those eyes of hers. Now that she was at it again, she allowed her tongue to lavish his manhood and her throat to convulse around him at various intervals. She'd continue doing such until she found herself filled in a different way...

Another new experience made its way onto Mugen's list. Martha decided to drag him into the hot spring by the groin, as if it were reins. Some might take offense to that sort of behavior. Some, conversely, might be far too excited about it. Mugen... Mugen was neither. He erred on the side of excitement, but solely because of Martha's evolution happening right in front of him. She expressed a strange, tingly feeling which she wondered the cause of. Was it Mugen's fault? It was usually safe to assume most things were. This time however, he could only take partial blame. "In a way, yes. Primarily... no. Looks like you're just becoming yourself," he declared. Martha would certainly be well beyond that tingling sensation eventually. By the end of their interaction, she'd be something greater than ever before. Regardless of her developments, the current Martha wished for him to take a seat. He stepped down once, seating himself just within the water's edge. He wondered exactly what Martha intended to do from this angle. Apparently, she'd be mounting him in a pretty standard manner. No... no, that wasn't it. Something was different here; he just hadn't seen it yet.

Speaking of things unseen, Charlemagne was witness to something new for the umpteenth consecutive time. Despite being a human born on Gaia, who didn't even realize he'd ever met a goddess until a few days prior... Charlemagne hadn't yet experienced the human side of sex. It didn't seem like something that shouldn't be pleasant, but Sakura's reaction also didn't seem bothered. She was smiling again. It wasn't the usual unsettling grin of some devil woman, but instead something... natural, with its own kind of glow. Then, her mouth filled itself again. Obviously Charlemagne wasn't meant to get many more words in. If it was another type of 'filling' she sought, she surely didn't have to try very hard for it.

To answer the question regarding Martha's tingles, the Sex Devil claimed that he'd been partly responsible. The rest, he blamed on her own evolution by her understanding. "Sou ka... well as long as it isn't really bothering me I suppose I'll let it do what it wants," she claimed of her own evolution, as if she could or would stop it if she thought it harmful. But that sort of attitude was about par for the course, not that she knew that just yet. Regardless, she was preparing for quite the undertaking and while it looked to be rather normal initially, once the the Sex Devil was almost fully inserted, wet recently warmed legs would find themselves resting on his shoulders. What was more, the Dragon Saint would be found leaning back into the water as if floating. "Hands." Another demand which if met, would lead the young woman to appearing just as disheveled as Mugen claimed to like. Her appearance just barely brushing over the water as a soaking yukata seemed to be flowing along with her hair gently under the surface of the water. If nothing stopped her and if she was giving the hands she asked for, she'd use them to brace as she began... moving herself forward and backward with his shaft buried in her, gently floating with no extra strain to anything but her legs, which had muscles jumping against his shoulders. Leg day! "Worth it!~" she chimed seeming to have disregarded tingles, decency and how to be respectful of another person's bodily autonomy as she nudged against her own end sending pleasant vibrations through her core to counteract those odd tingles.

While Martha discovered what it was like to use a willing participant. Sakura discovered the nuances of humanity. Charles was new to sex he'd been honest about that, but his reactions and outright surprise were so fun for her to see, she couldn't help but tease him. Even as she was doing this for various reasons, not the least of which being that she liked what she was consuming, it all came back to watching him, which she did unabashedly from her current position. Expressive eyes seemed to be about the best she could muster as she moved him about in the depths of her throat, which convulsed around him. He'd yet to lose stiffness so she assumed he wasn't ready to stop giving, or maybe that he didn't consider it that way because of the drinking or his human brain. Regardless, she could find release in this way too and so she continued to alternate her methods so that they could both find release.

Page 18 of 181 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast