Page 2 of 139 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Patricius

According to Sakura, the list of rules for the game of Kings was quite long. He was sure she had no issue retaining them, and equally sure that it wasn't so long a list after all. "It's really not that many. Even the simpler trading card games have way more rules than this," he claimed. Charlemagne failed to realize there were eyes on him for any reason, but he did take note of the music played by Anais's elven mentor. It really wasn't a song suitable to drinking games, but for some reason, Charlemagne couldn't truly claim it was inappropriate for anything. "I like it too. I could drink to it," he said. Ailen had no comment for the appreciation; he would accept it from both parties in silence. For Anais's observation about chord changes, however, he had some choice words. "If you see fit to modify this piece, I would love to hear what you make of it. I, however, cannot change a thing. This melody has great cultural significance; I could not personally bring myself to make changes."

While Ailen continued to play, Charlemagne took note of Anais's new position. He supposed Yuuya wouldn't be moving about very easily, so she must have been placing herself in a better position for the group as a whole. Whether her reason was that or a simple seeking of comfort, he respected the choice. The end of mindless shuffling heralded the summoning of Charlemagne's grail. He needed only one thing, and they could begin. "Annie, cups?" he requested. Placing the deck in his own lap, Charlemagne also took the liberty of drawing and flipping the first card. What he drew was... the four of spades. "Aaaand first round goes to not me! Let's go!" he exclaimed immediately. With that, he'd hold up the grail and prepare to pour two cups right away.

Astolfo was making some headway for what felt... strangely like the umpteenth time today. He wasn't exactly sure where that feeling came from, but it didn't matter; he was having a grand time at present. On the other hand, Martha offered more naysaying. Ah, but something about her statement seemed incomplete. A bit of groping, grinding and nibbling seemed all it took to remove the saint's built-up tension. Glorious progress! Astolfo's lips curled upward around her ear, and he spoke with that ear still between his teeth. "Aha! Looks like something matters!" he stated. If he had his way, Astolfo would soon be in the middle of some juicy scandalous behavior in the middle of the sky. As if to celebrate the chance alone, he let the tongue protrude from his mouth and travel directly into the purple-haired woman's upper ear. "Oooh, but what is it? Something made a difference~♥"

Sakura had eyes for only Charles, this much was obvious to some. Why she was looking? Well, that was something Anais understood the same way she understood her own wandering gazes. Still the lad seemed to be curiously unknowing about the effect he was having on the girl's thought pattern. He claimed that there were more rules in trading card games, "I can't say I understand the concept but you seem to have a good understanding of it, explain it to me sometime..." Sakura said as she watched the lad further. It really was quite interesting, seeing his hands move with such dexterity. Did he know he could apply his skills across numerous activities? She could assume not, but maybe he simply hadn't given it thought. As they spoke of Ailen's playing it seemed that only music was truly being discussed. The shift in position of the elafia put her as a go between for the space. "Hai hai, if I was to make those kinds of edits... it would have to be on the other side. But I'd play it for you, Shishou..." Anais mentioned. As for the call for cups that was a matter which would garner her attention.

"Hai hai," she murmured reaching into her bag. "I still haven't made cups for this group. Remind me to make cups for this group..." she murmured. Doing so now, she'd use the cups she'd already made, much like offering one to Yume the previous night. She removed her own, with the little stag head carved into the side. She removed Charles's with it's fleur de luer. One was needed for Yuuya and she saw... the cross and shield, the cup that belonged to Turpin. After talking with Yuuya for a while... she got that kind of feeling from him and handed it to him, without having to reach too far. She found herself looking at Sakura for a few seconds.... as she gave it some thought, and then she settled in her thoughts, and pulled the cup which belonged to Janessa, one with a pictogram of a pair of lips with fangs... and handed that one to her. Yes this was the group she thought, and apparently there would be cup filling. Sakura looked at her cup for a moment and then back at Anais. "What do the symbols mean?" she asked as she held her cup to be filled but inspected it just the same. "You know when we decided to play a drinking game I didn't expect to have to drink first..." Anais mentioned. "They are ownership marks. I made these for our group, so they have symbols on them which relate to each of them..." she explained. Waiting for her cup to be filled and Sakura's supposing that they would be drinking first. And whenever both were filled she'd raise her cup to Sakura and tap them together gently, "Kampai~" she'd murmur before taking that first drink.

While a drinking game started with some interesting music in the back. In the front Martha was having all her resistance worn down by Astolfo. This lad was truly a problematic individual. Astolfo had made Martha his desired target and she was unused to the attention and even less used to the seriousness of his offer. That little manuever with her ear had her practically squirming against him. She knew that sex and the like wouldn't affect her Sainthood or anything like that, she wasn't worried about it as a matter of a simple action, it just seemed so... unnecessary. Well, that was kind of Astolfo in a nutshell, "Look you can't... ha..." she wasn't making sense and she knew it. The longer this contact remained the less she seemed likely to remove herself. Now there was a tongue protruding and touching her ear and a question being asked, "You really don't make sense you know? This isn't something you should be doing with me..." Well, there was this last ditch effort. Perhaps he'd come to his senses and realize how very normal she was... and how little his actions needed to be directed at her. She really didn't seek this sort of thing, and the offer while flattering wasn't necessary, she wasn't bothered by his antics but she also didn't really understand why they were being directed towards her.

Charlemagne would certainly ─ happily, even ─ explain the nuances of trading cards to Sakura. In fact, he'd explain them to anyone who had an interest in learning the games. In that regard, he could understand Sakura and the people of Munetsuchi for their knowledge-sharing propensity. "Yeah, I'll show you! If you want to play when we get to our world, we can!" he said chipperly. Speaking of the other side, Anais claimed any rewriting of Ailen's song would have to be done there. He wasn't quite sure why, but he supposed he'd be finding out eventually. "And I will gladly listen. This is already quite different to its original version due to the instrument alone. It's almost lyre-sized, but not quite the same sound I recall from them. Though it is also far from a traditional harp," he mused absently.

Anais produced four cups, excluding only the elf and the sleeping demoness from her offering. Yuuya tentatively reached out only when handed one. "Eh? Do you really want me involved?" the lad wondered, a lack of steadiness to his hand that just barely touched the offered cup. Meanwhile, Charlemagne was tilting the grail over each of the four cups. Ah, but he'd soon have to pour the rounds Anais and Sakura would need for later. "Of course, dude! We're only excluding him because he wants to be, and her because she decided to sleep," Charlemagne said as he considered a bit of deviousness when mentioning Yume. "... Huh. I wonder if we should draw on her for the party foul." Whatever the case, two drinks would be drank, and two refills would be offered for later. Charlemagne would also be sliding that flipped four of spades onto the bottom of the deck, upside-down to mark the end of their game when it reappeared. With that, he handed the deck to Anais.

Meanwhile, Astolfo kept himself busy by trying to hand himself to the illustrious Saint Martha. Unnecessary was a description that could be applied to most things Astolfo did, but he saw them differently. Exploring the saint's interior was a necessity. Masterpieces were to be appreciated as nature intended, and he considered himself quite the appraiser. Despite Martha's words of caution, nothing about his approach even slowed. "Wroooong! Why shouldn't I do it?" he inquired. She was here, she was physically receptive to his actions, and she was undoubtedly worth pursuing. Adding to that the other benefits of fooling around here and now, Astolfo saw no negatives. "Look, look, we're in the sky at the front of a carriage! Isn't it exciting to think about being bent over the rail? Or using the rail as support, frontside or backside? Or using me as support? Or taking the safe route and doing something with this awesome rack?"

There was a cementing of a future plan in order. Apparently, some time during their escapades on Gaia, Sakura would learn the nature of trading card games and it would be Charles to teach her. He seemed so very excited in a way she understood that she smiled softly given his words. "Hai, Char-kun~" she seemed quite pleased beyond the norm. And this seemed to be a familial trait as Ailen would be told of any edits being made to his song being on the other side of the world as well. He claimed the song he played was already quite different because of the lack of a full-sized harp to play on. "Hai, I had to make a few adjustments, I can't carry around a standard harp. Though I do own one," she mentioned. "The instruments have a bit more... technological development to them, so their sounds are a bit different on our side too..." she said not getting into too many details. She could talk music for hours but this was a drinking game and eventually Yuuya would accept that cup from Anais's hands before she was able to drink her own.

There was the issue of the potential party foul on the demoness who laid sleeping almost immediately after the start of their flight. Anais began to deviously wonder something as she drank that first drink as dictated by the four numbered card. And she twsted it just a bit as she downed that first drink in its entirety. It didn't burn and it tasted so sweet and almost indescribable. It was delicious and... "Dangerous... how do we know when to stop if it tastes that good?" she questioned aloud. "Also you are definitely welcome to join us, you're part of this group with us now..." Anais offered Yuuya, as if the sleeping girl stretched over his lap was proof enough. Moving on... she watched as a gentle color change came to the face of the girl now sleeping. "Sou ka, I don't think she'll be asleep for very long... though if she does, I do have some of Ivy's pens..." Anais mentioned almost ominously. It was ridiculous that she kept that link active across the avatars. More ridiculous that she fell asleep so easily. Well, being impulsive would leave her a bit behind in the moments to come but it didn't matter. Sakura had taken the cheering and drank her own as well. And then both cups were filled again. It would be the deck of cards in her hands next. She pulled from the top the six of diamonds and took pause. 'Dicks! DRINK UP!' these were the words of Sinais. 'Not saying that...' she commented as a point of absolution, her eyes closed for the sake of quieting her inside voice. She could swear in the same moment that the other version of herself was sticking her tongue out at her. "Guys it's your turn, drink up." She said showing the card before also putting hers face up on the bottom. Whenever he was ready to take it the deck would be offered to Yuuya.

Ah, and while a casual drinking game began in earnest within, a different sort of game was unfolding outside. Astolfo made no sense to most people but in very rare situations he seemed to have a better hold on logic than some. In this case, Martha had told him she wasn't one he should be doing this sort of thing with and he claimed she was wrong and wanted to know why. "Look, I'm just me... it's nothing to it. I am sure there are plenty of other people who'd be more worth the time and effort," she managed. She also still fully intended to beat him to a pulp. It would be badly received if he actually managed anything this was the logical thought pattern. Ah, but he'd put a lot of thought into this, it was exciting to him, potentially to take her many ways. To make use of her body... "It's not that sort of thing I think about, you know. This kind of thought is better used on someone who would really understand it and who could... reciprocate it," she said. Yes, she was still trying to be responsible, but this was also somehow flattering. She'd not felt such a confusing set of emotions since before she transferred worlds.

Two original members of this party offered their invitations. With that being the case, he could hardly refuse. That was a first for involvement in his case, and he seemed just slightly emotional about it under the surface. Regardless, he was taking that cup. "H-hai! Onegaishimasu!" he blurted out almost instinctively. Perhaps he could make some actual friends? It was... possible, if implausible.

While the game was beginning, Ailen had a few more comments to share with his apprentice. There was of course the acknowledgement of instruments, but also something else noteworthy regarding her response to the first drink. "You could always grow one. When I have an urge to play again, I form one from wood. Also, you need not worry about drinking. I have just the potion to either cure heavy intoxication, or ensure there is no sickness because of it," he declared most casually.

Moving on, Anais drew her first card. Her words shortly after flipping it implied that the males were to drink next, and indeed she had a six of diamonds in hand. "Oh, that's weird. Everyone doesn't normally end up drinking so soon. It's usually me, then me... then me," Charlemagne said. Both he and Yuuya shared a glance, then drank in unison. Charlemagne gulped the contents of his own cup and reached out to pour three total refills while Yuuya stared into his freshly-emptied cup with a reddened face. "Huh? Is this what alcohol tastes like? It's... it's good," he commented. His was the next draw, and possibly his worst. Yuuya flipped the top card of the deck, showing a seven of diamonds. Charlemagne's hand rose without hesitation, nearly slapping the carriage roof. Yuuya, however, hesitated. He had a cup and a deck of cards in hand, and the legs of a sleeping girl in his lap. He couldn't just move so suddenly, so instead... he nervously downed another cup as if to take an immediate loss.

All the while, Martha was insisting upon her own mediocrity. Poppycock, Astolfo thought. More naysaying wasn't going to do much for her cause. "... Where?" Astolfo asked, his tone implying a certain amount of disgust for the suggestion. Martha's lack of belief in her physical self was probably some sort of saintly quality; Astolfo shunned those. "And who said anything about reciprocating? I didn't ask you on a date!" he added. There was one ultimate truth to this discussion, and that truth was still being ground against the saint's backside. Astolfo didn't give himself a raging erection. "But I am saying you should take responsibility. Hard Astolfo is sad Astolfo if you're not gonna do anything with this! And your body wants it like it wants you. Take it~♥"

Anais heard out the response of the invitation to take part in their little game. Her eyes shifted to Yuuya and she recognized his kind of disposition... for the odd reason of sharing it herself. She didn't know the exact reason for the lad's combined skittishness and eagerness, but she recognized it for what it was. As such she made the decision to try as earnestly as possible to befriend the lad, knowing that it was like to find it difficult to make friends in the first place. Moving on from that in the immediate future, she was left to share a few more words with her mentor. It would appear that she could grow a harp if she wanted to, instead of carrying one around. "Oh? I might need that lesson a bit earlier than most, it sounds like it'd be worth it to me," she murmured seeming to think it over. There was the added bonus of her not needing to worry about drinking, according to Ailen he could take care of either the negative after effects or the bad feelings associated with high level intoxication. "Shishou," her eyes were large and almost watery. 'Yosh! Shishou has the recovery... we are drinking for the first time, no regrets!~' Sinais said happily. This was truly fortuitous. In truth, even before entering this world, Anais was quite used to taking care of drunk people, to be able to partake without risking anything was quite the indulgence she'd never thought to get.

Speaking of indulgence it seemed that Yuuya was up for one. As he pulled his card, he drew seven and while Charles's hand almost immediately touched the ceiling it would have been followed by Anais and Sakura in order after their brain's processed the information. Oh, but Yuuya seemed to think the better of disturbing the girl who was stretched out over him and couldn't think of which thing to lift, so he'd lifted his cup. A giggle escaped Anais as she hadn't expected that, but knew she would have made a similar decision. "Good on you," she commented absently. And then the cards were passed over to Sakura who took them and went about it in a manner similar to everyone else, she took a card from the top and turned it over. "Three... it's for me?" she said seeming to think about it only briefly. Anais took a look at the card, the three Sakura had drawn was the three of hearts. Hm, she liked that... she'd be, using that in the girl's motif for her cup now that she was thinking about it. Sakura would drink again only to hold her cup out afterwards to be refilled and hand the deck back to Charles as it was now his turn.

As the game continued, Martha was left to learn more about the logic of Astolfo and how it related to her. As far as her understanding of the lad was concerned he seemed to only be thinking of a momentary thing for himself. "Anywhere be here with me obviously, don't be dense," Martha argued her point but she was still not really successful. It wasn't as if she didn't understand the draw of sexuality and she wasn't being purposefully obtuse she just didn't see herself, given her general attitude, as someone people would be interested in sexually. Well, according to Astolfo she was exactly this. He claimed that he'd not asked her on a date, and she wasn't implying that he had. She simply didn't think about something like a tryst with the lad for any real reason, it seemed like the sort of thing that had to be a joke. Even her most recent date before this one had seemed like that sort of thing... was it not? Was she simply damaged by her own thinking. Was she being led astray by simple human hormones? Well the lad at her back obviously was, given the raging erection and the idea that she should take responsibility. "Oi oi, it's not my responsibility to fix something you did to yourself," she claimed ah, but she was still almost moaning. Well, was there really a problem if she did something? There were all the potential pitfalls of shifting one world to another. They were on this adventure together where she might find out some strange circumstances surrounding the lad. Though he claimed he wanted nothing serious and this was fine, she wasn't sure if such a thing was what she wanted either... would simple sex fix her problems? Did she simply need to feel wanted? Was that fair when she wasn't sure what she wanted, but her body was reacting? Well this was something to consider.

Another lesson was requested by Anais, drawing Ailen's attention right away. She had come a long way since the beginning. Knowing how lessons would always be delivered, she urged him to provide one earlier than normal? "Well, the lessons are yours to seek as you see fit. If you wished to learn the methods right now, I would teach you right now," he assured. Alas, he knew that wasn't a very likely scenario at all. He had no existing expectations for a drunken Anais, but he was almost certain a sober one would make no such request in the company of others. Well... most others, he should say.

Sakura's first draw was one that made her the drinker. She didn't seem to have any reprehensions about draining her cup, but as Charlemagne watched her do so, he had a rather intrusive thought. What would she be like intoxicated? Why did he think that? Well, there was no ridding himself of the thought now. All he could do was silently contemplate that while taking the deck from her. Charlemagne also considered the possible functions of his grail, and just by thinking for a few moments... the grail linked itself temporarily to the group's cups, filling Sakura's empty vessel remotely. "... Alright, that's cool!" he exclaimed, placing the grail itself in the floor to free up some space. With that out of the way, he flipped the next card. The two of hearts was his pull. "Ah! Two is for..." Much consideration occurred over the next few seconds. Everyone participating had been through at least one drink, with both Yuuya and Sakura having seconds. Surely he could bend the rules a bit to keep things interesting. "You!" he announced, his cup extended toward Anais in gesture. "... And me. I don't think there's an official rule that says I can't do that. Or... you could take two~"

Martha claimed the 'others' she mentioned were anywhere but here. Well, Astolfo had no need of a response from her. "But you're here. And I'm not dense ─ I'm stiff," he countered as his rod pulsed against her. She had done nothing to truly discourage him verbally, and she had physically only encouraged him thus far. There was a simple fact that Martha obviously wasn't onboard with as of yet. That, however, was Astolfo's greater purpose. "I'm not going to waste time mining rocks when there's a diamond right in front of me! That would be stupid!" he added. Whatever Martha was thinking, she insisted that his erection was no responsibility of hers. Nonsense. Astolfo didn't stiffen himself, and neither did any of the others. "Well I didn't get a boner from the flying death horses! Lookit!" In that moment, Astolfo abandoned his act of grinding. He moved his still-groping hands in one aggressive movement, molesting Martha's chest more thoroughly while simultaneously rushing the thestrals. The slight bump in the carriage would be enough to lift both drivers slightly. That lift, in turn, would be enough for Astolfo's manhood to slip under the saint, where its length would be on full display if she looked between her legs. "You made it like this; it's for you~!"

Anais requesting to learn something was oddly enough a fairly innocuous statement. That being said, Ailen's response to it, made it immediately something much worse than it could have been. 'HOT! IT'S FUCKING HOT!~' her brain immediately flew into a tirade. But aloud she didn't immediately respond. No, instead her eyes shifted towards her mentor and she fully processed what he said. She wasn't that open of a person, but he'd still make himself available to her. Her eyes were focused and then closed as she quieted her more sinful thoughts. 'Don't quiet me, we could be breaking, I mean learning from... Shishou~' mentioned her inner self. 'We're going to slut hell,' she mentioned to herself. 'YES THAT'S THE FUCKING IDEA!~' her inside voice was violent and loud. Loud enough that even Yume was beginning to stir, just a little. "That's... good to know, but I didn't mean right just now or anything..." she offered once her eyes opened. She was quite drunk but not that drunk. 'We could be!~' Sinais was definitely going to be a problem whenever she actually became a person.

While Sakura drank she watched as Anais cycled through a great number of emotions. Many of them related to lust, but that didn't seem to be a problem for the lass. This was part of the reason she found this group so interesting. She was obviously very aroused, drinking hadn't done her any favors yet... she was resisting. That was interesting to see, it made her wonder why. But there were other things more interesting. Like Charles turning his grail into a dispenser of sorts and filling cups in an automatic sort of way. And drawing his card and naming it. A two was for you... which meant he chose someone to drink two. And he chose Anais, but also chose to take one himself. That seemed to be related to some sense of fairness, but how would his friend respond? Well, Anais looked at Charles for a second or two... "Charlie I thought you just betrayed me..." she murmured. 'DRINK TWO!~' her inner voice was encouraging, but Anais had witnessed this game. It was long... and this drink was probably way more than anyone should be drinking. No. "But this I can accept. Together, Charlie!~" she offered him a smile there was something unknowable beneath it. They had an understanding... not just this surface level one, but they were kindred as people who were being 'ruined' by this world. At her choice, she would offer her King of choice a toast, and down the contents of her drink. Her face's flush didn't fade anytime after that, and she felt almost numb. It was great the sensation of a warm belly and a mind fuzzy. It was like, all three of herselves were blending together a bit. Ah, and it was her turn again, as her cup filled she drew a card, the 8 of Diamonds. "Eight is mate, I did say together... Charlie~" Ah, and there was a smile on the elafia's face but it was a little menacing. Well, she was a bit vindictive as at least two of the individuals within this carriage could attest to. And she'd be ready to pass the deck along.

While some discovered what it was like to be intoxicated. Martha discovered what it was like to have someone rather seriously throwing themselves at her. Astolfo claimed that she was here, and he wasn't dense he was stiff. Well she was sure about that... she could feel his rod pulsing against her rear. What was more, he claimed Martha some sort of diamond as compared to the rocks of how he considered others. He couldn't actually be serious? But... that wasn't really was kind of nice to know, but it was still kind of unnecessary. At her mention that his erection wasn't her fault her countered her with the base logic that it wasn't caused by the death horses. Well, she would hope not, but that didn't make it her problem at all... well he was keen to show her why her thoughts weren't true. He made a gentle bump which caused her to lift while being groped and placed her properly in his lap and his manhood between her thighs. She looked down at his insistence and saw it... his rather throbbing erection which she was apparently responsible for making. Or rather according to Astolfo it was for her. "It's not like a present... I didn't ask for this," she said, but her eyes kept shifting down. Ugh sometimes being human was quite problematic...

Of course Anais didn't intend to receive any such lesson at present. Though she had never expressed aloud her intentions of privacy, it was clear in her actions that she wished for a very limited few to know of her dealings. So long as she expressed no opposing thoughts, he was content to share no details of lessons or anything truly related. "Yes, of course. I was only sharing knowledge for you to have whenever it's needed," he declared.

Anais thought for a moment that she'd been betrayed. Charlemagne stared, blinking intermittently. Why would she think him capable of such a thing? His intention was enjoyment, not assassination. "Wow, tell me how you really feel!" he said as their cups met. One more drink went down the proverbial hatch, marking Charlemagne's second since their game started. Sadly for him, companionship had its downsides. They celebrated together, but they would fall together just as quickly. Anais made sure of that when she flipped a card bearing the number 8. Charlemagne's cup was only just filling itself, and his head was starting to feel lighter. Ah, but he was being volunteered already. "... Oh. That's how you really feel. Together it is then!" he said, steeling himself to connect cups and gulp another full drink again. In the meantime, Yuuya was claiming the deck. The Ace of Hearts was pulled from the top, once more to Charlemagne's disgust. He thought this had been avoided, but here he was... about to take three in a row. Yuuya could see the downtrodden adventurer's immediate reaction, and seemed a bit sheepish about being the one to draw that card. "S-sumimasen!"

That bump put Astolfo in the perfect position to advance his own efforts. She hadn't offered much by way of speech for a few moments, but he could tell she was glancing between her thighs at his... offering. She didn't ask for it, and indeed it couldn't be called a present. None of those little details mattered to Astolfo. Martha made her claim, and Astolfo sported the widest grin against the side of her face. He was close enough that a slight turn of the saint's head would leave him capable of snatching her lips. All he had to offer currently, however, was more words. "But you're not turning it down~♥ There's no point thinking so much about it when you could be finding out what it'll do for you~" he proclaimed, rubbing away at the space between her thighs via a few pointed thrusting movements.

Ailen shared without context that he was just letting her know she could have what she wanted when the mood struck her. Interesting, Anais in her infinite horniness took this to mean she wouldn't be talking the man into sketchy situations, nor into fixing a problem she was developing currently. Something about that warmth in her stomach seemed to be spreading directly to her brain and also to her loins. There would be no reprieve. She had her own pick which had her and Charles drinking together twice back to back. She smirked as she got her payback immediately while Charles almost seriously questioned the idea of betrayal. A grin was present on her face for two straight drinks and strangely didn't falter as an Ace was revealed. All present would be drinking. 'WE'RE DRINKING BITCHES!~' was the happy utterance of her brain space even as Yuuya apologized. "None of that... he did this to us... we're happy drinking and he knows it. Drink up, with a smile~" Anais mentioned as she gestured to the group at large. A meeting of cups and another set of drinks would be taking place. Even Sakura watched as those playful words were tossed around. "For the record, I've never drunk before and I feel so drunk I am not sure I'll ever be so drunk again..." Anais managed after finishing her cup. That gentle stirring of Yume's seemed to reach a fever pitch at the last internal utterance. "We're doing what? Woah, why do I feel drunk?" she asked at first half sitting up obviously woozy. It would be Anais who found Reinaud's cup decorated in flame gestured to it while she was recovering so it would be filled as well. "You're drinking without me, MI-chan?!~"

Sakura now had her hand on the deck and was giving some time to watch the pair of friends. Their interactions were quite amusing at least and she'd let them finish their bit of conversation before she drew. "You feel drunk because I've been drinking! And no one told you to fall asleep in 3.5 seconds... now drink this... it will make you feel better~" she teased gently. Yume found this outlandish. "What did you do to our Party Mom?" she questioned their turning of Anais from caregiver into party monster. Still she drank of the cup offered to her and found it... delicious and also very intoxicating. And now she was feeling that, and Anais was too. Oh... this wasn't something she should have done at all, oh well. Sakura drew her card. "Ten... it's categories right? Hm..." they were a group of drunk people, she didn't want to give anyone an advantage... nor an outright disadvantage. "Fruit? Does that one work?" she asked wanting to be certain of her understanding.

A few pointed thrusts between the thighs of Martha, and she'd be left feeling strangely. Her body seemed to need something now that she hadn't really given much thought to before this point. At the very least it would seem that Astolfo was good for invoking a bit of horny teenage behavior in someone who hadn't experienced it in quite a while. How was she feeling right at the moment? Like there was something to find out, and maybe it wouldn't be a big deal... maybe it could actually help? When did she start agreeing with the antics of someone like Astolfo? Well, no one would actually blame her right? Surely something like this wasn't the type of thing anyone would blame her while being single for finding out about... and he didn't want anything from her. And she didn't want anything from him... she didn't even really expect it so... it was okay. "I'm still gonna kick your ass when this is over," she asserted. Well, that was simply how she was, if he was fine with it, then it wasn't actually a problem and given her own reactions maybe it'd be better to get rid of this for now, and deal with everything else later. Yes, that was Marths's thoughts on the matter, and with it... the last bit of resistance she had slipped away.

Page 2 of 139 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast