Page 22 of 178 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Patricius

The girl's little experiment had a couple of reasons tracing back to Anais. Strange; Mugen presumed she would have caught up with the different personality matter by now. He knew she'd collected all the pieces. "The little girl reborn among elafia, an ancient spirit resting in the trenches of her soul, and her losing access to her every guiding figure before she could even begin a druid's journey. Are you really still wondering why it's not the same person you remember, even after three hundred years of additional influences? You can see them all if you know where to look," the demon assured.

A joke about Creators' lack of creativity would not fall on deaf ears with Mugen. They were all guilty at times, some much more than all others, and one... one shining exception that could only be counted as the ultimate Creator in this reality. "None of them are incapable. Uninspired is a term that applies to most of them. Though lately... that has been changing a bit. It'll be interesting to see what the remaining ones become soon," he observed aloud. As for the girl's less-than stellar grade, she expressed discontent as a student. Ridiculous, Mugen thought. "Well, there's only one thing to do about a dissatisfactory score... and you seem to be doing that already. This thing might be worth another point," he said while observing the vine swing. For something allegedly new to the lass, she certainly knew how to abuse it for value. A few little twists had the girl's legs held open by the vines, finally making clear her core ─ or rather, Mugen's eventual destination. A few additional steps forward, and it also became clear that he was perfectly aligned, if he decided to do away with the trousers. "Something like this may be worth a nine instead. See? It's quite easy to get extra credit~"

Meanwhile, there was a rant fated to pass Sakura's lips. Charlemagne hadn't heard so many words from the girl in days ─ certainly not all at once. He stopped everything to listen. Sakura was full of observations regarding aforementioned sex crimes. She addressed the way consent functioned when the soul was a factor, but came to the conclusion that humans without magical senses could be understood as culprits. Ah, but observation wasn't all she had to offer. Somewhere in that tirade was a hard opinion ─ something Sakura didn't often exemplify. She had a firm belief about those who aimed their predatory practices at the young and underdeveloped. In that one moment, Sakura became more like the majority of humans than she'd ever been. "Welcome to the club. I wondered if you'd fit in on our planet, but that's what most of us believe about that. Sadly... those people are only ever imprisoned in most countries. Our planet doesn't have many places left that legally allow killing ─ even to enforce the law."

Mugen had some very astute observations about the elafia who was the reason for Kaguya's summoning. For her part in this, Kaguya wasn't entirely sure about the nature of her friend's life, aside from knowing that she was kidnapped, forced into some kind of weird cult and then making friends with the better tempered people in such a group. "Hm? Is that what happened? I suppose that makes more sense than it should of how she is now," she said thoughtfully. "I'll have a peek a bit later. I know she's probably fine. Or she will be soonish..." she said of her friend. At the very least the base part of the girl's personality had gone nowhere really, even if it was mostly buried her base soul desires were still being acted out.

Moving on from this point, according to Mugen there were some interesting things going on with Creators in the world now. Of course, she heard his words and took them a very specific way, "Eh? If they're uninspired then they should do something else. Nothing good comes from stagnancy~" she said clearly taking to jokingly chiding the Gods of Creation for the hand they played in their own lack of development. "Oh well, I guess late is better than never~" she added. Curious she'd have to meet some of these people eventually and find out what they were actually thinking. Perhaps they could have a good idea or two in the near future. Her immediate future however was twisting in a swing and presenting herself legs spread for penetration at the exact level of Mugen's manhood. She managed to look a bit devious about this particular development while he mentioned the extra point something like this would be worth. "Extra credit is supposed to push beyond the boundaries of the original scale, using it to bring you up to level is for under-achievers, Mugen-sama~" she chided. Even so, with her whole body on display and the mood of the area set she had time to earn a few extra points.

In the meantime, Charles had completely stopped to listen to rantings of Sakura. It was quite, true what the lad thought. That the girl didn't naturally come with many hard opinions. She wasn't the sort of person who persisted on strong feelings. Even so, the ideas of 'sex crimes' being committed against certain groups was enough to infuriate. In her time of speech she was welcomed to the club of humanity, having come to apparently the same conclusions as most of the human population. And what was more, there was an explanation, that killing wasn't legally allowed for most things, even to enforce laws. "But if someone would go against the natural order in such a way as to force themselves on someone else... allowing them to live isn't going to help them or anyone else," she concluded easily. "Wait, no... humans of Gaia don't understand spirituality, and even the ones on this one don't always understand what death is... I understand," she said coming to that conclusion. "It would still be more efficient to kill offenders of crimes like that..." she expressed one more hard opinion. Whether she had more or less wasn't really a direct concern, but as she looked at Charles she wondered why he'd been paying so much attention. She felt like she was being observed very directly for the first time in a long time.

"You should indeed," Mugen concurred. "Always an interesting place to visit, that one's soul. It's as chaotic as the Void itself, but with very few things that exist without purpose. There are also some old faces that are... unusually familiar to me," he added cheekily. Irrespective of those things, Ciara had a bit more to say about the divinities in this world. They were quite stagnant ─ she was right about that. Alas, there was a reason for stillness of development in this case. "A lack of their counterparts and superiors is mostly to blame. This world only features creation. Without destruction, there is no urgency. Without chaos, there is nothing higher to aim for. What's left then? Better use of what they have available. Shame on them, in that case, for driving Wisdom itself out of Celestia ─ twice," he concluded.

Moving on, there was obviously something better for Mugen to be doing. He had to present additional opportunities for extra credit on an unspoken assignment, though Ciara believed extra credit was meant for surpassing the maximum score. She clearly had no desire to be an underachiever. "Well, you'll just have to deal with it for now. Besides... you're sitting at the top of this class. You get honors like this," he said as the full length of his tool seemingly melted its way through his clothes, making contact with the dark elf's folds in the process. Why did he call it honors, though? Well, she was a clever girl. Perhaps she could work out some sort of difference in his aura. For Mugen, this was still something of a personal test as well.

The conversation between Charlemagne and Sakura had become rather serious over time. Sakura continued to reach more of an understanding as bits of information were either revealed or reached within her own mind. She once again reached a point against the humans of Gaia, but immediately reminded herself of their lacking ability and understanding. Even with those conclusions reached, Sakura believed it better to eliminate the people in question. Charlemagne remained attentive, even as the girl fell silent and began looking in his direction. She seemed curious about something, but what was there to say about it? "I agree. The prison system is meant to reform people, but they don't even confirm whether someone is actually different or not when releasing them. It's poorly executed," he agreed first and foremost. "Something wrong?"

The description Mugen had to give about the soul of their shared elafia companion was something that Ciara could have assumed to be accurate given recently revealed information. "Hm, that sounds about like what I'd expect of someone with ADHD and OCD," she said giving a little nod. Perhaps she'd really have a look around in her friend's soul to experience it for herself. As for the familiarity of some faces within the lass's soul-scape she could imagine that as well, "That last bit also makes sense... you might be her favorite person ever, she just hasn't realized it yet~" she said with a knowing smile. Of course, she realized several things her friend didn't and that round of drinking games only made things clearer. No matter, there was the extra information about creation in the world and the lack of competition in the world which led to their lack of ability. Beyond that apparently Wisdom as an entity had been abandoned twice. Knowing about Miwa in Munetsuchi that meant that her counterpart had also been run out of the Celestial Homeland. "Ah, big fish little pond problems... or the group version of only child syndrome... getting rid of wisdom twice though... is just asking for failure~" she added with a shake of her head. It was rather interesting to consider the state of this world seemed to boil down to irresponsible adult decisions.

In their sexual endeavors, Mugen had more to say about her arbitrary score. According to her mentor she was sitting at the top of the class and might end up with honors. As the first person to interact with him after his most recent endeavor this was likely true, but she wasn't quite sure what that would mean just yet. Still there was something a little flirty to come as she shifted her hips a bit with his manhood suddenly out and gracing her folds. A bit of shifting was easily enough to being the gentle rocking in the swing, exaggerating that little rub and making it much more fulfilling. "I guess I'll find out what honors means in this case~" she chimed happily as her own little swaying motions seemed to begin the start of copulation properly between them.

At the same time, the seriousness of their conversation aside, Sakura was learning quite a bit about Gaia as a society in general. In this case, prison systems were meant to rehabilitate but Charles mentioned that there was no way for them to know if they'd successfully turned someone into a different person. Sakura had words to share about this and had a reasonable explanation for their lack of understanding in this case, "In truth it is likely they aren't different people, making such a profound change would involve either an evolution of soul or death which would reset it. Basically the only things that really change people are soul altering experiences and death, and even those have limits on how deeply they can change things," she explained in magical world terms. "And nothing is wrong... I just noticed you seemed to be very focused and it was interesting to see," she clarified. Prisons and their lack of ability to work aside, at leat people seemed to have some standards.

It seemed Ciara still acknowledged the demon as a specific person from history ─ one whom Anais held in the highest regard. There were quite a few caveats to that notion, but Mugen would waste no time on them presently. Certain things had been set in motion appropriately. When the time came, questions would be raised, and answers would be discovered. For now, he would only briefly address another matter ─ the one relating to Celestia ridding itself of Wisdom twice. "There is an old saying: Failing to prepare is preparing to fail, or something of the sort. The gods of this world did precisely that. It was mortals who made them pay the price," he explained. Regardless of this world's history, Mugen looked toward the future. That future would be carved once more as Ciara rocked the vine swing. She would indeed be discovering what 'honors' meant in their discussion. Mugen slung an arm around her lower back while leaning forward. His forward momentum resulted in deep penetration rather quickly; he was well past the point of exercising patience. "Do that. In the meantime, I'll find out a few things of my own. Dark elves aren't so easy to stumble upon yet."

Sakura spoke of death being required for proper reformation, by the laws of this world. From what he'd seen in Jeanne and heard from one or two others, he could certainly say those who died and reincarnated were quite different as if shaped by death itself. Prisons, however, he knew could only truly affect those who would likely make changes themselves... apart from a few life-changing experiences some would have while incarcerated. "I hate to admit it, but I've seen what you mean. Once someone falls so far, there's no fixing them in a lifetime," he said with a heavy sigh. Moving on though, it seemed nothing was wrong with Sakura; she was simply interested in his apparent state of focus. Well... he wasn't exactly focused, but he supposed it made sense for her to perceive things that way. "Oh, I was just listening. It was a surprise to hear you sound so relatable. Though that was a really weird thing to get along with someone over, it's good to have something. Besides... it's refreshing to hear you have an emotional response to something."

An old saying was shared with Ciara and it was osmething that resonated with her as a being. She'd be keeping that one safe inside her mind chest for later usage, "Oh? I like that one... it's nice and round~" she chimed seemingly amused by things. Still a great failure had occurred on the part of the gods of this world. She was new to this magical world life, but she could imagine the older entities being quite fed up with the circumstances. Maybe that was part of the reason that spirit lodged in the soul of her friend was so keen to remain unseen? She'd have to think it over. Ah, but it wouldn't be right now, she was far too busy discovering Mugen's current bout of impatience. His grip on her body changed and she found herself penetrated rather swiftly. She'd be found with him way deeper in her person than she'd imagined. A hiccup occurred and her tongue fell out of her mouth. Somehow this was far more her own speed but also rather entertaining. "Really? Given the number of people here from Gaia I figured they'd be prolific, if not in need of rescuing..." she said about Dark Elves in general. Perhaps there was a reason they weren't easily found. Whatever the case, her body fully accepted this level of penetration and the gentle rocking of that swing would become far more intense only adding as the backward motion started to pull her none to slowly away from her mentor.

It would seem more agreements would be taking place between Charles and Sakura. The lad agreed that he'd seen and understood that some things needed more than a lifetime to become properly different, though it was probably a bit daunting with the world's understanding of death. She'd have to think about it a bit more, maybe there was a better way to fix things though she imagined it would involve a forced change of some sort. Moving on, she'd stated that there was nothing wrong with her, and got an explanation of the more focused state of Charles. He claimed, that he was simply listening and acknowledged that she sounded more relatable than normal. "Sou ka, I don't think it's that odd. From my observations humans are more likely to get along over odd things than normal ones," she explained. As for her own emotional responses she couldn't really explain it very well... but he'd called it refreshing so she didn't see the need to, "I'm glad... it is odd, feeling things and not simply going at them from a logical perspective. Though logic is still the foundation of most of what I feel," she said. Oh well... they could continue to wander unless he had something else to do. There were many random things around this place and she wasn't sure about all of them. "Do you think this place works?" she asked. She didn't have desires for most of these things, but seeing them made her wonder exactly what they'd be used for. Perhaps she should keep an eye on things and make sure that they were getting the use they needed.

Of course the girl would fancy that quote. As Mugen recalled, it was one of his notable lines from... several lifetimes ago. He may have been paraphrasing himself just slightly, but with time came the invalidation of memories. What was even the point of holding onto such things when future lives kept throwing excitement one's way? Even now, as he dove into Ciara's core and the lass swung into and against him, another millennia-old memory was probably being eroded. Ah, but that wasn't the only occurrence of erosion. Mugen greeted the power of a newborn Spirit like an old friend, and time itself began adhering to his mana signature. Progression henceforth would occur as if dreaming ─ a simple thought of the near future would result in an immediate skip ahead to the considered event. Alas, this was not a true dream. In reality, there could be no blank spaces between events. For every blank, there would be a filling of events to be felt just after the shift. They could easily pass hours, days, or even lifetimes in a matter of minutes as such. In the meantime, he could somewhat answer a question about dark elves. "In need of rescuing might be accurate. It won't be long before you all see what I mean."

Charlemagne didn't think much of his 'focused' state, so he didn't understand why it was worth any sort of reaction. If nothing else, there was quite a friendly moment between Sakura and himself to appreciate. "We do make friends over weird things, but I think that's the beauty of it. What makes a better friendship story than something nobody else has ever heard before? Nobody else can say they have moments like ours. I was just taking a second to appreciate that," he clarified. Considering the amount of time he'd spent inside the lass, there was something to savor in this realization. As for his thoughts on the 'carriage' in its current state, Charlemagne could hardly say a negative word about anything seen thus far. Did it work? Well, that answer was clear. "There's no way it wouldn't work, if you ask me. This is all useful stuff, and since we're going to the other world, it'll be good for you to see some of the things we commonly use. This trip should take a few days, after all. Is there anything else you wanted to know the purpose of while we wait for the others?"

Ciara fancies words and their flexibility as much as she fancied the flexibility of her own body. Still they were using this swing to the best of its capabilities and she was left swooning, but not in a natural way. She'd made a comment about the nature of dark elves and it seemed that Mugen would comment on it petty soon after they began. Even so, it also felt like they'd been going at it a very long time and like she'd found herself randomly in several different positions, but also having the physical experience of moving into them. "Don't need confirmation, Gaia brain still fresh, I know what media does to dark elves..." she said easily. Actually given what her body current felt like she could even understand why some might not flee. Ah, but she also understood that humans of this world had a lot less to offer than Mugen did, so maybe a rescue was still in order. At the very least, she didn't want to be further traumatized by the plights of others. Ah, but there was that... she found herself with a leg thrown over Mugen's shoulder while the swing carried the weight of her body back and forth. It was rather shocking how easily he moved and how much they'd shifted but how long the previous position felt like it was taking. "Eh? This all feels really weird... been busy today, Mugen-sama?~" she questioned not knowing completely how to quantify the difference but knowing that it was something very starkly different.

In the meantime, there was the growing connection between Charles and Sakura. The two seemed to be easily making progress towards something called friendship even over something so simple as their take on the lack of proper rehabilitation in certain kinds of criminals. Charles even had something to say about it, claiming that the unique starts and tales of friendship helped in their appeal. "Sou ka, I hadn't much considered it from the perspective of its uniqueness..." she stated honestly. Still, Sakura had no problems with the way their friendship was progressing and could easily move along with it from this point forward. Perhaps they'd have more time to speak like this and she could find other points of commonality... obviously this would help them bond more. Speaking of bonding, they were talking about her creation of this subspace, and Charles seemed to think it would work on several levels. "I guess it would be easier for those of us unused to Gaia things to get familiar rather quickly. As for things I don't understand... there is just one thing," she added. She'd take his hand once more and lead him down a hallway into a door with a set of buttons on the front. "I don't understand the purpose of this..." she said of the thing which upon having a button pressed, opened up into a rather innocuous looking box with more buttons on one side and nothing much else. There was one additional oddity which made it something that she felt the need to comment on. "Rather... I should say I understand that it travels from one floor to another, but not why the desire was to have it get stuck when two people are on it. It's specifically designed to function this way and take an hour to start back up after getting stuck," she expressed her other hand on her chin. It was a rather curious situation. It also didn't much matter, there were still staircases that went from one floor to the other. It even had a landing which could see over a balcony.

Ciara, or rather Shinomiya Kaguya, had an idea regarding the fate of dark elves in this world. The likeliest truth was that she knew about half of the story, as dark elves were hunted for many, many reasons. The true darkness of this world was deeper, and so much blacker than those of Gaia tended to comprehend. Oh well; many of them would be shown in due time. Some of those individuals, such as Kaguya, would play a part in shining the proverbial light in the endless tunnel. Speaking of tunnels, Mugen seemed to be spelunking quite a bit more than real time registered, though not without time keeping things consistent. Before Ciara's leg found itself atop his shoulder, much occurred even though nothing really changed at all. Alas, enough occurred that Ciara brought it into question. Had he been busy? Well, yes. "It's an old trick I recently regained the ability to perform. We're in dream-time~" he stated. For further clarification, he'd employ a little lie of sorts. "It's been about six hours," he said. In that moment, six hours of thrusting would pass instantly. Ciara would find herself leaned back in that swing, held by the arms in a way Mugen recently learned to appreciate. The most interesting fact, perhaps, was that no physical movements had created this change in position.

Meanwhile, Sakura was expressing another curiosity about the new carriage interior. She agreed to the ease of transition into Gaia thanks to this setup, but one more confusing thing would be... frankly just as worrisome to Charlemagne, albeit for different reasons. He was led by the hand once more, until they reached something else he hadn't seen in so many centuries. "Eh? There are even floors here?!" he questioned in shock. As if any more space needed to be here, she had to create one of those as well? "An elevator is the last thing I ever expected to see here. But..." Charlemagne paused upon learning the strange thing about this elevator. According to Sakura, two people entering would result in the elevator becoming stuck... for an entire hour. He very quickly had an assumption about whose mind this one came from. "I'm pretty sure I know why. Being stuck on an elevator is one of the oldest sexual fantasies in the book. I'd guess it came from Astolfo."

There was a lot to be known and unknown about the plight of dark elves. Luckily for Ciara and the group they wouldn't have to go at it alone. Luckier still, it was something she could place in the sidelines of her mental processes. Instead she would be thinking about this strange movement of time. It was definitely something she was conscious of, but not something she could place immediately. Of course, all became clear as Mugen answered that it was the return of an old trick... dream-time? "Ah? Something like that really? Huh... I wasn't so prone to active dreams before... no wonder it only felt mildly familiar~" she mused. Oh and there was more, even as he buried himself within her, he claimed that they'd passed six hours. Her loins were convulsing as she the orgasms presented by the last few hours caught up to her. Of course, she found herself moaning and in a very different position. She was being held by her arms and in this position she could easily shift her hips using the swing as a pivot so she would. "Aaah!~ I feel like this is more physical than I thought I'd be going at this today. I already had leg day you know~" she mused. Even so she didn't stop what she was doing putting into this particular activity. How would this change over time? Well it didn't really matter she was too busy enjoying the time she spent with her mentor.

In the meantime, Charles and Sakura continued their exploration of this new building. And in so doing, came across the last thing which caught Sakura's attention. The first bit of notice would be of the number of floors, "Hai, there is one upstairs floor where most of the bedrooms are, and a basement, but the only thing down there is a sex room," she said casually seeming to understand what that was. Her explanation of the issue of that elevator as Charles called it gave him some interesting responses. She watched the lad with inquisitive eyes. Ah, and there was an explanation coming for the questions she had. Being stuck in an elevator was among human sexual fantasies and he believed this one came from Astolfo. "Yes, it is one of his desires... though he is not the only one. Humans are so interesting," she mused. Thinking it odd that humans had fantasy places to have sex, while also being so nervous and secretive about it. It was contradictory.

Page 22 of 178 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast