Page 23 of 182 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Patricius

The state Mugen referred to as 'dream-time' was one Mugen hadn't entered in lifetimes. Now that he'd returned to an old habit, he realized it was a well-missed utilization of ability. "It's quite multi-purposed. I'll show you a few more uses... eventually," he vowed. For the time being, he wouldn't bother with the additional nuances of a technique. When used sexually, this particular ability was rather cut-and-dry. Ah, but it was obviously effective. The quake of Ciara's walls surely belied several hours of pleasure. One might have expected the sensation to reach another, but Mugen had taken care of that issue in secret some time ago. He couldn't have Anais accidentally receiving too much of him, so instead of the existing connection between her and Ciara functioning as normal, everything from her end was set to loop around. Nothing felt by the elf would reach the elafia; the latter would instead be experiencing double her own sensations. Of course, there was more. "If it's so physical, then you were thinking of being physical. I've hardly done a thing," the demon claimed. Dreams reacted to one's own thoughts, and so too did reality in this case. "Oh, but... you may be feeling double in a moment. I had to do a thing~"

Three floors existed in Sakura's new creation. The floor they were on was obviously a living space. She went on to claim bedrooms and the like were upstairs; that was to be expected. Beyond those two floors, however, there was a basement... which Sakura openly stated as being the location of a sex room. How could he even be surprised by that at this point? "... Right. Of course there's a sex room. Why wouldn't there be a sex room? Everybody who's anybody has a sex room!" he griped to the universe at large. He didn't even know what that alleged room entailed, but he wasn't sure finding out would be a good idea. Moreover, Charlemagne was already learning something else. Astolfo was the cause behind this elevator, but he was not the sole contributor. "Well it didn't come from my head. Not that I'm totally against it or anything, it's just... a little inconvenient if two people just want to make an easy trip upstairs at the same time. That's just two people missing an extra hour of sleep for no reason─" he mused.

Dream-time apparently had quite a few uses. Kaguya would have a fun time finding out what they were. She assumed it would be one of the magical things she wrote into her base person to use across multiples of her faces whenever she got the extra details. "Hai, I'll take the details when you have them to give... I am sure I'll find it just as useful as my other base skills~" she mused. Speaking of her base skills, the use of her body was one of her primary skills and it was being put to the test as she experienced hours worth of fornication over the span of just a few moments. Still, given the strength of some of her earlier activities she was sure she was experiencing quite a bit more than she intended to. But oddly enough she'd not felt the echo of her elafia friend in quite a few moments and she knew that one hadn't given up on her activity even if she'd gone all soft again. It was also apparently physical because she thought it would be, "Ah? So more like lucid dreaming... I also didn't do much of that before..." she thought. Lucid dreaming was something which seemed to happen a lot to a certain otherwise occupied elafia, but she'd not mentioned her dream the previous night... ah, she'd have to ask about that. "A thing he says... I assume a thing has something to do a certain link I've been using to keep tabs on a certain other timid apprentice~" she mused as another orgasm quaked her. She'd continue to find herself in position for other things. She wasn't exactly sure what, but her next personal choice had her rear up, legs spread horizontally with the swing moving her forward and backward in the air. How exciting, she was sure she hadn't been in a position like this since her legitimate childhood but this was so much more exciting than it used to be.

The sex room seemed to come with a strange bit of speech from Charles. His words once again didn't match the intensity or inflection of his speech. "Oh? More sarcasm..." she decided. "I suppose it wouldn't make sense for most humans to have a sex room, considering how very conscious they are about it in general. But that is the only thing that room could be for," she mused. Humans really were interesting, she wondered how many differences there were from individual to individual. She also had a pretty good idea where that room came from, but it wasn't a topic of conversation so she'd keep it to herself. It would seem that moving on from the Sex Room Charles was very conscious of his own mind's working. It was true that the elevator didn't come from his own desires. "You are quite right. It didn't come from you..." she said with a knowing smile. "Your biggest contribution was the table in the front room. I could interpret that desire very clearly. It was interesting considering the general desire for privacy," she admitted seeming to have no problem with it. As for the loss of time or lack there of she could only shrug. "I could see that being the case. Given that information I could change it a bit... making it respond directly to the desires of those who are in it, such a change wouldn't be that odd. Especially if multiple people need to go up to the bedrooms at once," she commented absently. Willing a few changes into the magical formula of the elevator to make it work with a few more specifics in mind.

"You might," Mugen agreed. True enough, the girl would find this ability useful for a great many things. He recalled it being the core of a more illusory combat style. During one particular lifetime, he very much enjoyed phasing through magic, people and objects to attack his enemies on a psychological level. Doing that sort of thing was always fun. Either way, Ciara was coming to a conclusion about the 'thing' he'd done. She was quite right, but what would Mugen say? "Ara? I'm not sure why you would assume something like that. I've never done anything involving a person that fits that description," he joked. With that, the dream moved onward again, and Mugen discovered a new favorite. As he determined on the previous day, Shinomiya Kaguya was often best viewed from behind despite her general appeal from all angles. Better yet was the minor contortionism she enjoyed making use of. "Well, that's fun~" he mused. Things being as they were, it was the repeated thrusting of Mugen's hips which had the girl swinging to and fro. His hands were relatively free in the meantime, but lo... each impact caused ripples along the soft flesh of her backside, so it only felt natural to create counter ripples by use of his hands. "Always something new with you, hm?"

Sakura was catching up in terms of recognizing sarcasm. To Charlemagne, it was a relief that he didn't have to keep explaining it. "Definitely sarcasm that time," he confirmed. Though both he and Sakura knew the elevator was no idea of his, she confirmed that something came from his mind. That table in the front room was attributed to Charlemagne. Interestingly enough, it was from quite some time ago. How long had she been privy to that? No matter. "Oh... yeah, that had to be me. So, I'm gonna admit something that might come back to bite me in the worst/best way possible. Privacy is a thing most people want, but there's something about the idea of like... almost getting caught. It's got a steaminess to it, you know? People get off on taking risks ─ sometimes literally. The idea of doing something in a place where other people are, and getting away with it while not being caught, is... kinda hot? I didn't expect to think that, but yeah," he rambled. With that out of the way, Charlemagne sighed at the musings of his own mind. "Anyway. Yeah, it'd probably be best to do something about the elevator. The idea of having your dad needing to go upstairs at the same time as me, only to be stuck in a box with him for an hour, is uh... not one I want to see become a reality. That'd be pretty awkward."

Mugen's agreement made Ciara start thinking of ways to use a strange time-space altering ability. She could think of many but perhaps the Avatar that would benefit the most from such an addition was the one immediately prior to this one. Yeah... she'd consider that as a thing and move on in her line of thinking. She'd need to understand it fully before it became something worth adding completely. Still she'd do it long before it became something she absolutely needed. What did she need right now though? To gently chuckle at her mentor's words surrounding their elafia companion. "Oh? You didn't do anything with one like that? It's a shame, she's quite fun and a little scary~" she claimed having actually experienced the girl in a more direct manner than just that tether would have allowed. Teasing aside, she knew the girl would be getting to Mugen, she still internally had nothing but great things to say about him, her concerns were... oddly enough herself. Another thing to worry about later, in the meantime, she'd give her mentor something newish to experience while having fun with it herself. The rocking of the swing while she laid across it seemed to give her a sensation of flying. This would only be added to while Mugen pummeled her body from behind and added opposing shockwaves to her rippling backside. She couldn't help the little yelp like squeal that escaped her at the treatment. Oh? Did this form become some kind of masochist? Or is it just the like of hands? 'I feel like Ai-aniki and Mi-chan can give you a strange appreciation for hands,' she thought absently. "I do like to make sure I'm giving myself full experiences. This seemed like it'd be fun and I kind of like to roll naturally from one experience to the next~" she claimed. After her failed human experience, everything she'd done in this world was for her own amusement and progress. She was testing limits and boundaries using her own body as the mark and she found nothing wrong with her own behavior. This would include not feeling strangely about all the things that could make her orgasm nor things she enjoyed. That was the difference between herself and the elafia and what she'd be trying to give her as they continued their journey. Such a thought was one which crossed her mind as she orgasmed from the combined sting of a ripple across her backside and the pummeling she was receiving.

Moving on, Sakura would be receiving confirmation that sarcasm was spoken the way she thought it was. It was nice, to learn something more normal... though she didn't see herself using sarcasm much, understanding it would be good for conversation. Ah, but it wasn't just her understanding of conversation that was being expanded today. Charles had a confession which explained a bit of the psychology of humans to her as it concerned their sexual desires. Accordingly there was an admittance that there was a certain 'steaminess' to the idea of getting caught but not getting caught. Of what she interpreted as abusing privacy to create a soft voyeurism. "So humans created a privacy taboo, to... almost violate it for the sake of excitement," she expressed her understanding. "Well that does explain quite a lot of things I've been sensing and actually gives context to a lot of things," she concluded. There were several places and devices within this new dimension space which seemed to be there just to allow people to have contact with each other while not exposing them to others, while technically being public spaces. "Arigatou gouzaimasu," she thanked him for the explanation which made sense to her. Would she be using that information? Maybe... but at the very least, she had a better understanding of what was going on in the realm of human desire. "Otou-chan wouldn't be so much of a problem, but it would be awkward to be stuck in an elevator if it isn't one of your personal fantasies. Besides that I have observed a few humans who fear being closed into small spaces for long periods of time, I wouldn't want to frighten anyone," she explained while reaching out her unoccupied hand to touch the buttons on the outside of the elevator. Ah yes, so the magical formula of this would be changed to respond specifically to the desires of those within. That way, if it stopped it would be because the passengers wanted it to, not just because two poeple were on it. "There all done. Adjustments made..." she said seemingly pleased with her work.

As he plunged away, there was something going on in Ciara's mind. She surmised that Ailen and his elafia apprentice inspired an appreciation for hands. He was confident that someone like Shinomiya Kaguya would enjoy a firm slap or ten to the rear regardless of any influence. In terms of a full experience, however, there was much more to see yet. "Well if it's a full experience you want, you'll have to wait around. There are two cycles left before you can see something worth really being excited about," he said. Foreboding as ever, Mugen decided the time had come for another upgrade of sorts. As Ciara showed interest in the application of a dream state to reality, he began working on a 'lecture' geared toward enabling her future use of it.

All the while, Charlemagne was offering a free confession to Sakura. It was slightly concerning to admit something such as what he just did, but as concerning as it was... it was equally exciting. What if Sakura thought to abuse this new knowledge? Would that be as pleasant as he expected? Was he becoming some sort of emotional masochist? Had he always been? These questions plagued Charlemagne's mind while Sakura made contact with the elevator. In only a few moments, she mentioned the job being done. So quickly did she modify it to be more accessible to those who weren't suffering their own degenerate thoughts. "Huh?" he asked initially, lost in his own thoughts about... well, how much he'd let himself fall to ruin. "Oh, right. Yeah, thanks for that. It's a real relief," he said eventually. Frankly, Charlemagne was hardly certain what topic they were still on. "The others should be coming back soonish... I think?"

Mugen and Ciara continued to progress on dream-time. Even so, it would appear that Ciara or rather Kaguya would have to find the patience to wait a bit longer than normal to progress into the full experience she wished to have. A couple of cycles was technically all she had left, but that would be fine as well. "Hai hai," she chimed, seeming not to be too caught up on the details. Still there was the constant rocking and the flying sensation, she seemed to have gotten used to it a bit more, so the end approached at a bit of a slower face. This kind of aggression was still more to her liking though, she could only wait for the sensations she knew would be coming eventually. She'd already been told of a certain deal being worked into her inmon and then there was the matter of any 'lesson' she'd be receiving in this form. Life was good, of this Kaguya was certain, and she'd experience the goodness of life at Mugen's hands... as she was always meant to.

Sakura had done quite a bit of decorating today, and in the end she'd managed to learn quite a bit about Charles in the meantime. She was pleased to know secret things about him and about humans in general. Whether she'd use this information wasn't really important she'd definitely at least make note of everything she'd learned today. She thought about this and decided that she'd had a very productive day. Still, Charles seemed to be losing track of things, his response implied he hadn't been thinking much about what was being said, but that didn't matter much as he still thanked her for changing the functionality of the elevator. "It's no problem, I wouldn't want things to be awkward," she stated. True enough she wasn't the type who enjoyed making people uncomfortable. She gave the lad a knowing smile and offered her hand once more. "Yeah, I am pretty sure they should be back in a few minutes, want to go and wait for them?" she asked with a smile on her face. Time could easily pass and obviously they would all eventually be convening upon the carriage once more.

In the future, Shinomiya Kaguya in all of her forms would find a certain type of itch being connected to her desire. It may have already been the case that only he could suit her most deep-seated urges, but that would only become more the case henceforth. When she became a new version of herself, she'd find herself consumed by the inmon. Beyond that, there was the lesson. The ability to shift between a state of reality and one of dreams, would probably prove quite useful for the lass. As such, he'd be sure to deposit full knowledge of imposing one's own imagination onto the world's surface ─ directly into the elf's womb, as per usual. As he filled her with his essence and knowledge, Mugen had a few more things to say. "Oh, by the way... don't forget the jewel~" he warned far in advance.

Lost in his own mind, Charlemagne just barely managed a return to reality. He really needed to stop overthinking things so much, but there was no avoiding it just yet. Perhaps he could blame this new quality of existence for why he simply couldn't understand himself. If not that, then perhaps his life was just changing too quickly, too frequently to keep up with. That was quite likely. Whatever the case, Sakura agreed that avoiding awkwardness was best. Based on her behavior a day or so before, he would have been surprised by that claim once. "Really? You know, sometimes it seems like you're really into making things awkward. You've got this whole sadist smirk thing going here and there," he asserted. Regardless of Sakura's preferences or any interpretation Charlemagne had in his own mind, the time would soon come for a group reunion. Off they went again. Charlemagne was taken by the hand for a third time, which he seemed to take no issues with. "Yeah, let's go. We can meet them in the sitting room," he agreed.

Ciara was soon experiencing something rather fulfilling. Or at the very least, it was filling. She was being spilled into, in excess as she was quite used to being. Mugen had such habits but she couldn't say she did anything but enjoy his habits. She even understood them in her own way. What she wouldn't understand immediately was the change to the functionality of her inmon. Of course, she could put that to the side for a while at least, given she was too busy enjoying the full rush to her mind of information concerning the ability to enforce herself upon reality. While she suffered from the orgasm caused by the sensation of being filled well past the norm... she was reminded of something. Apparently a jewel was to be remembered but she knew she hadn't come across any memorable jewel so far. "Hai♥!~" she chimed with hearts dancing in her eyes. She went along with his statement, whatever it was, she wouldn't pretend to know, instead she figured it would make itself obvious to her whenever she needed it to. And such would bring an end to their session.

At the same time, Charles and Sakura seemed to be heading towards their own wind down. Of course, this had to come with... some words from Charles. He chose to question her desire to keep things from becoming awkward. He claimed that she seemed to enjoy making things awkward and even claimed she had a sadist smirk from time to time. "Smirking? Oh... I get what you're talking about," she said seeming to think about instances in which her face managed to change and understanding his meaning. "That is different. I don't enjoy making things awkward for other people... just you," she said as if it was a perfectly normal admission for her to make. Hand in hand, she'd just admitted that any sadistic tendencies she maintained in specific situations were aimed towards him for whatever reason she liked doing it. Back to the recently adjusted sitting room they went with its table and chairs nicely cushioned perfectly placed with even that deck of cards placed in the middle of the table. It was quite a nice place to relax in... among other things.

As events wound down for Ciara, and indeed for all others, Charlemagne was led back to the sitting room he and Sakura began in. Experiencing the room for himself was still somewhat jarring, as he'd become adjusted to the normal carriage. Even so, the amount of space available was refreshing. The more he thought about it, the more a three-day trip in a small carriage would become annoying without multiple stops being made. Worse still, they would soon be incapable of making stops. Sakura had done more good than she perhaps realized with these adjustments.

Speaking of Sakura and adjustments, it seemed Charlemagne would have to get used to a habit of hers. She did get a jolly out of making things awkward, though... only when he was the one suffering awkwardness. Well, that was wonderful. She was indeed some sort of sadist, specifically when he was the one uncomfortable as a result. As
    they reached the sitting room, Charlemagne was overcome with silence. So many questions could be asked; only one could leave his mouth. "... Why?" he asked. Why him? Why awkwardness? Why couldn't she be so satisfied making something else happen instead? Why wasn't the thought even more bothersome to him than it was? Nothing was making much sense, yet still he sat next to the lass in a rather normal fashion.

A few people were on the move as well as the wind-down of activities. It seemed Martha had gained an understanding of her abilities and her connection to her specific hot spring and it disappeared as she redonned her armor and clothing, magical in nature as it was. She seemed to be getting a feel for herself and the nature of her new spiritual being. Just the same Ciara was experiencing a special brand of bliss at Mugen's hands.

All was apparently well as Sakura and Charles made their way back to the expansive sitting room. She easily took a seat still holding his hand seemingly pleased by their extended contact. What was more, she didn't seem to find any problems with the things she'd admitted to in regards to her sadistic nature seeming to only have him as a target. Oddly enough, his own emotional state seemed to be shifting, a certain amount of curiosity seemed to be building in his psyche and he chose to only question... why. She looked at him directly her head tilted to the side analyzing his face and his taking in the whole of his visage. "Why? Because it's the most interesting thing to watch you try and figure out what is going on in a moment where things are awkward for you. You seem to get worked up over things I don't even find to be problematic and I noticed it immediately. Like you're really thinking and trying to work through something but it's not quite there and you shrink a bit while you think about it, and how you feel just dances across your entire face and then you relax. Awkward makes your brain work and then I get to see it. It's amazing!" she explained. In truth, Sakura felt that her parents would understand why she found it amusing to torture the lad she was now sitting beside. She didn't know if this would make sense to him, but in truth she truly found it amusing to watch him work his way out of awkwardness. Sakura enjoyed the expressiveness of his face when he was embarrassed. She found the things he found awkward to be so inconsequential that watching him struggle was more entertaining than anything else. And thinking about it, a huge smile spread across her face, she didn't emote often but something about making the lad feel awkward make her truly happy. Or maybe it was just him... it was something she'd considered.

Page 23 of 182 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast