Page 3 of 139 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Patricius

For whatever reason, the newest member of their group was apologizing for a draw. Charlemagne wouldn't be having any of that, and neither would Anais, the first to speak against his behavior. "What she said. It's not like anybody can be mad at you for flipping a specific card, dude. Lighten up; this game was my idea," he added to the elafia's clause. Everyone drank in the following moments, Yuuya included. Ah, but that wasn't all. The demoness decided now was an excellent time to wake up, apparently feeling drunk for some reason unknown to the two non-elf males. Ailen, however... "I would assume it's because of that spell you never undid this morning. No need to worry. I've been observing, and it seems this Holy Grail's form of alcohol will show no ability to cause sickness. You can join, and all of you can drink until you grow tired of it," he explained at random.

Well, it seemed they now had a fifth potential player... and a game within the game starting with Sakura's suggestion. Her card declared a round of categories, which would leave Charlemagne as the first to follow as the person to her left. She chose... fruit as the topic. Hearing that in Sakura's voice, one fruit came to mind immediately. "... Cherry," he said, offering no further explanation. He knew why it came to mind. Ailen knew why it came to mind. Nothing else required discussion.

Martha's arguments had been growing weaker as time passed. Now that Astolfo was wedged between the exposed part of her thighs, he wasn't hearing much of anything from her. He did feel a certain heat taking over her flesh however. Such a good sign that was. Better still was her following words. Martha once again promised to assault him when this was all over, implying that the fight for debauchery had been won. "Yeah yeah, you were gonna do that anyway! But did I just hear a 'yes Astolfo, bend me over and rail me in the sky right now'? Or was that something else?"

With their newest friend put at ease the game continued. Everyone was drinking and having fun, surprisingly enough Sakura was quiet except for a few words here and there. And even she nodded at the idea that the lad should relax. They weren't out to get him or anything like that. Beyond this point, it would seem that the waking Yume was reminded of her earlier spell use and why she woke up feeling drunk. It was also casually mentioned that no one would really need looking after because the Holy Grail's alcohol wouldn't be problematic aside from the sensation it allowed them to feel of drunkenness. "Hoh? It's something like that... it's great. And you don't have to remind me, I know what I did... there are a few uses yet that make me feel like it's good to keep~" she mused. Such a tease she was, but this was a good test. She could know what was happening with the elafia and experience it herself in case of an emergency. Now, she was simply drinking from a cup to lighten or rather enhance her drunkenness. "Eh? That's kinda great and a little scary," Anais mentioned knowing how she already felt. 'You mean fun!~' her inner voice was already such a problem and seemed almost more solid for all the alcohol she was ingesting. But for now there were categories and chosen one was fruit.

Cherry was mentioned as the first fruit on the list. Sakura couldn't help the devious little smile that crept over her lips, oh well she was still the child of a demon. It also made her feel strangely warm inside to know that she'd make such an impact on Charles. And the second would slip from Anais's mouth for similar reasons. "Yuzu," she stated leaving it there. "Persimmon~" mentioned Yume who had no idea what they were doing but wouldn't be the one to stop the listed category. The mini-game would continue from this point forward. All the while, a few more casual glances in the direction of Ailen would occur on Anais's part, she really couldn't help it given her already existing wayward thoughts. Actually, now that she was speaking again, Yume would easily find herself targeted as well.

Speaking of targets, Martha had all but cemented the one on her person in the eyes of Astolfo. She'd done nothing to properly discourage him. She was now sitting in his lap with his manhood sticking up between her thighs. He was already speaking to her in quite a direct and sexual manner and her body had already taken to a natural response that even she had no real way of fighting against. Just past this point, he had some choice words for her, in the form of questions which made her face redden. She might have questioned her own age, given that response, but at the end of the day she was still Japanese. "I don't think I'd ever put a sentence together that way... but if you want to I am pretty sure I want to..." she managed. Oh well, that was about as resounding as yes as one could expect from the more shy types. And Martha, irrespective of her outwardly abrasive attitude was... actually quite shy.

One fruit, then another, and then another. Three individuals named fruits in quick succession, and Yuuya was taken aback just briefly. By the normal cycle, he would have followed Anais. In this case, however, the black-haired girl who'd recently woken from his lap spoke instead. It was bad enough that he was still trying to think past those legs that slid out of his lap only moments before; where was his placement in the rotation now? "Uh... I─" he stammered, only to be called out by Charlemagne immediately. "Sounds like a loss!" the lad called out. Yuuya was new to this, and already rather intoxicated. What was he to say? "Wait, no! I... I was wondering where my placement is now!" he pleaded. Sadly, inclusion had no such handicaps. "Well, our new player inserted herself in the lineup. I guess that puts you after her, but I'm willing to say she should also drink for the party foul. Votes?"

Meanwhile, Martha's face was amassing heat as quickly as the space between her legs did. Astolfo wouldn't have expected her to string those words together as he did, though he thought it would have been nice. "Hmm. You should try it. That'd be hot!" he suggested. Either way, her follow-up statement was about as clear as he expected from a horny saint. Also expected, was the lack of motion to accompany her verbal agreement. Astolfo could grope the woman all day and get himself where he needed to be, but there was only so much to be done from one side. "We all know I want to! But I can't just do it, can I? Ya' gotta give me something to work with!" he insisted. Astolfo was a rather small individual, and she was sitting in his lap. Beyond causing that earlier bump to fight against gravity, leverage remained a thing to overcome if any penetration was ever to occur. Besides, he hadn't a clue what sort of positioning this particular woman felt natural in.

Fruits were being listed but there was a rather sudden hiccup. The insertion of Yume into the rotation seemed to throw off, Yuuya from his own statements. He'd not been too speedy with an upcoming fruit, and while already intoxicated seemed to question his own placement in their categories game. Of course, Charles was quick to call the drink what it was, but... he also gave a caveat. Since Yume had interrupted it was a party foul and she should drink along with Yuuya. "Invasiveness has consequences, drink," Anais chimed in seeming all too keen to throw her friend under the proverbial bus. Strangely the rather silent Sakura finally spoke up as well, seeming to give it a fair bit of thought. "Context clues say a party foul was committed," Sakura agreed which made both the other girls look in her direction. "Oh wow! I really got in didn't I?~" Yume questioned of course since her cup was already filling again, she turned her attention to Yuuya. "Ah, gomen, gomen... I didn't mean to throw off the flow~" she said not seeming to be truly apologetic at all. Instead her words were just as playful and teasing as they always were. "I did say us Yu people had to stick together~" she said raising her cup to him. "Kampai!~" she chimed, willingly taking that particular punishment to taste something rather good from the cup, while also being exceedingly inclusive of their newest companion.

At the same time, Martha seemed to be getting into something. Or perhaps it was better stated that something was about to be getting into her. Of course, this would only come after, Astolfo mentioned that those words she wouldn't have strung together were something she should try. He claimed it would be hot. "Yeah... no." she said, which was likely the firmest thing she'd managed as far as her own speech was concerned since the start of this endeavor. Ah but there was more, apparently he needed a proper in, as she was currently sitting in his lap. She also didn't really want to let the reins go completely as some form of guidance would still be required. No... she'd have to make do. She'd slide herself forward a bit, placing her feet a bit wider apart on the platform behind the horses and lean gently over the front of the rail the reins were on. It would allow her to lift herself gently from Astolfo's lap while still allowing him access to her core from the rear. She did quite enjoy this position regardless... and she'd easily reach back and slide her almost non-existent underwear to the side beneath her lifted skirt. "Does that work?" she asked peeking back over her shoulder at the presumably still seated lad.

It seemed the general consensus was that Yume would be drinking as well. Yuuya was in a strange mental space initially. For a moment, it felt as if he was being singled-out and forced to drink over anyone else, being the one who didn't belong in this group. He expected as much, and had begun a train of thought related to the stupid decision of joining this game to meet such familiar treatment. Strangely, it was soon suggested that Yume drink for ruining his turn. Was he not being singled-out? The demoness even offered an apology for throwing off the rotation, and though it didn't seem very genuine at all, it didn't have the expected callousness attached either. "I... really?" he asked, utterly confused in the moment. Something about that reaction felt welcoming, though Yuuya wasn't exactly sure why. "H-hai. Kampai," he said tentatively as two cups met. He'd be drinking yet again while Charlemagne claimed the deck for the next draw. In that moment, the first King was revealed ─ the King of Hearts specifically. The Holy Grail responded to Charlemagne's understanding by filling to one-fifth. "King's Rule! As the first king, I declare... truth or dare!" he stated, rehashing a rule that had once been used against him and some other adventurers. "Here's the deal. When you have to take a drink, you have to give a confession. I'm not a miser, so anything will do really. If you don't want to spill a truth, you have to take a dare... and an extra drink!"

Martha refused the idea of speaking in such a way, but that didn't matter to Astolfo. "You should at least remember it! You might change someone's life later by putting the right words together at the right time~" he insisted. Moving on though, the matter of greatest importance at present was Martha's positioning. Her decision was to move forward, bending over the rail in accordance with Astolfo's initial suggestion. In doing so, she offered the best view he'd ever gotten of her backside ─ complete with an eye-level view of her crotch once those undergarments were moved aside. She asked if this worked. Astolfo's response was something he would have said even without any questioning. "Boing!" he announced in tandem with his manhood standing at full attention. No hesitation preceded Astolfo's rise from that chair, grabbing both ends of her backside and spreading just enough for his rod to glide right up the middle. "Finally! Do you know how long I've been waiting for this?!"

Yuuya's reactions were quite strange to the group, and none would take more notice of this than Yume. She found his compliance interesting and his shifting in emotions rather... familiar. As such, she was easily capable of adding him to her short list of comrades. Their cups met and they drank together, with him even adding in his own toast. They drank while the next card was pulled and that was drawn by Charles. A King was pulled and thus a 'King's Rule' declared. While Yume had been sleeping the rules of this game had been discussed but she was pretty quick on her feet, even while intoxicated so she would only be asking questions when it wasn't obvious what was meant. The King's Rule chosen by Charles, was 'Truth or Dare', which apparently would leave the group at large, making a confession or accepting a dare and an extra drink. "That... sounds like a Turpin rule," Anais said seeming to be a bit shocked. She was still situated in the floor but her internal self seemed to be upset. 'Oh shit. They're on to us?! We don't wanna confess!~' Well at least they were on the same page. Though apparently Charles wasn't exceedingly picky about the confessions made, she supposed this wasn't the worst potential rule to have pop up. Just the same the deck would come into Anais's possession again and she'd draw the... Jack of Diamonds. She turned it over to show it and sighed. "This one is Never Have I Ever... So I guess, I am up. Never have I ever, skipped school on purpose," Anais offered her moment it was an easy one to do. She was a rule abiding individual who loved school so, that was that. Yume would immediately be drinking another cup. "You're trying to kill me," she murmured but took her drink just the same. "Oh, confession, I cursed my now ex-boyfriend when I developed my powers yesterday," she offered without hesitation.

Moving on from that, Martha was being given a bit of advice. Astolfo claimed she might want to try those strange words and change someone's life one day. Perhaps if she decided it was worth it to do so, she'd give it a try, but she definitely wouldn't be doing anything of the sort right now. It was already majorly embarrassing to be in her current position. More embarrassing was the attention brought to the obviously rising erection of Astolfo as the lad stood in place to begin this act properly. He'd rise and slide himself between her folds in a rather direct manner. It was quite stimulating to say the least, a gentle moan passed between her lips. As she heard the lad questioned how long he'd been waiting. "Presumably, a few minutes..." she said seeming to not understand what his deal was, but finding it strangely endearing. Nothing would stop her hips from gently wiggling against his.

Charlemagne laughed through his nose. Anais couldn't have been more right if she tried. "Pff─ahaha! It was totally his rule! He even did the thing where he kept reminding us before we took the drinks. 'Confess! You must confess!' He'd stare right into the side of your face and be dead serious until you admit something," Charlemagne explained, struggling to even speak through the laughter during the mimicking of Turpin's more masculine and no-nonsense speech pattern. Good times, he thought. Anais's next draw was the sort to end the night for many participants of this game, in Charlemagne's experience. Apparently, that couldn't be the case this time... but it was still a very dangerous thing. Moreover, Anais proved precisely why when she next spoke. What had she never done? Skipped school intentionally. Yume drank from her cup without hesitation, just before admitting to a curse she'd placed on her former boyfriend the previous day. Well... that was one hell of an opener. "Y'know what? I've... somehow heard worse things. Condolences," said Charlemagne. Ah, but he was also in danger. "I confess. I skipped school to make registration for a draft tournament," he admitted before downing his own beverage. That wasn't the end of confessions either. Yuuya took Charlemagne's go-ahead, also deciding to abuse the current topic to follow the King's Rule. "Eto... I confess. I stopped attending school for half a term," the young man spewed, draining his cup thereafter.

Astolfo had been awaiting an opportunity to experience the famed Saint Martha. How long? Well, it certainly wasn't the short few minutes she presumed it was. As he rubbed his full length up and down her undercarriage, he thought to correct the woman. "A few MINUTES?! No way!" he asserted. It would be several moments before the truth emerged. First, Astolfo had to fully familiarize himself with this woman's undercarriage. Such satisfaction he felt, much of it for a simple reason. "Try some centuries! I wanted to get in here before I left for Aincrad!" Indeed, it was hundreds of years ago that Astolfo sought the body of Martha. If not for his absence from the Eternal Sanctum, she would have known by now. Ah, and speaking of things to know in the here and now... she'd soon have reason to understand the indecisiveness of Astolfo. All those strokes had him passing over two openings. There was a bit more to his motions than foreplay. "Eenie, meenie, miney, mo. . ."

Ah, the laughter of Charles was indeed proof that Archbishop Turpin was the one responsible for the rule of confession in this game of cards. The accompanying story made Anais giggle as she imagined one of the more lax of their friend group being utterly serious and intoxicated while demanding confessions from drinkers of all people. Well... there was that saying about the honesty of drunken people, maybe that is what he thought to solicit. "Somehow, that is both laughable but also not very surprising," she said of Turpin. Soon after, Yume was drinking and admitting to skipping school in a haphazard way, and also to cursing her ex-boyfriend upon her arrival a mere day prior. Anais didn't find this information to be new... so she wasn't too stressed about it. Charles reaction however gained something of a chuckle from the demoness instead of anything else. She figured anyone her friend hung around had to be a fair-minded individual, "I am not nearly as upset about it as I could be, no worries~" she said seeming to find it amusing. To Yuuya she had something else to say, "I considered doing the same last year..." she offered the lad. And obviously he was back in school now, so at least one of his issues had mostly been worked out, whatever it was. The Yu's truly were sticking together it seemed.

Ah, but now it was her turn. This was a drinking game as well as something of a personal introduction for them. After the confessions of the others she supposed it was her turn to choose something which would likely make most people drink but not herself. Ah, the group at large was about to find out something interesting about Yume, or rather Shinomiya Kaguya, "Never have I ever... slept inside the same building as my current parent or legal guardian." she uttered with a grin spreading across her face. That one had some serious implications. "Come on now, drink up... that one had to hit a few~" she mentioned deviously. "Oh and confess~" she chimed. Anais had her eyes turn to her friend, she did know that information, but that didn't make it any easier on the ears. Shinomiya Kaguya was truly a friend she would have pulled over to this world herself to keep her out of the situations she'd been in previously.

While topics within the carriage took an interesting turn, the actions of this carriages drivers took an all too normal turn for most of the internal occupants. According to Astolfo he'd been waiting quite a while longer than a few moments to scratch the proverbial itch he had related to Martha. The lad confessed to desiring such a thing before he left for Aincrad, over 1000 years prior to this moment. "That's... ridiculous," Martha mentioned. Somehow though she only felt flattered. She wasn't sure she needed this kind of attention at all, surely this lad had something better to do with his time, than think about the fact that he wanted to have sex with her a thousand years ago. She didn't even entertain it really, so... why was her face all red? Well, it could have been the words, but it was more likely to be the actions. The lad was steadily stroking at her loins but not entering anything, instead he seemed to be figuring out which hole he would be entering. Well... Martha's hips were free to move and she'd easily nudge him towards what she considered to be the more natural opening. "Eh, I don't think I'm that brave..." she mentioned knowing full well that sticking something that large into her rectum was likely not at all something she wished to do. Actually, even just it pressing against her opening was quite sincerely a great deal more pressure than she'd thought it could be. This was going to be something.

A few confessions had gone around the proverbial table, and another was on the horizon. This one came in the form of Yume's 'never' selection, in which she admitted to never sleeping in a building shared by her existing guardian figures. That one was such an obscure thing, so very improbable and depressing under the surface. Charlemagne definitely wasn't getting out of a confession and a drink after that one. "Uh... yikes. Let's see, um..." He needed a moment or two to think, but Charlemagne eventually realized a confession was sitting right in front of him all along. "Alright, got it! I confess. Turpin, our Archbishop of all things, drank me under the table every time we've played this game," he admitted, tilting his cup once more.

Yuuya had fallen silent. He took no drink to that last clause, instead holding his cup between both hands and averting his gaze from the group. Only when it seemed all drinks and confessions had been dealt with for this round, did he actually speak again. "Never have I... eto..." Being new to this game and group was difficult. There were so few things he understood, and fewer still that he thought would fit the bunch. Ah, but there were some context clues earlier when the demoness woke. Magic was obviously some sort of big deal in this world, so perhaps more than one of them made use of it? "... Cast a spell?" To that, Charlemagne would be drinking and confessing yet again. "Ugh! I confess! I've had a familiar for ages. It's a fur ball!" he exclaimed in an exasperated manner. With that said, he slammed another drink.

Astolfo was stroking away as if he required maximum preparation to undertake the coming journey into Martha's... something. She claimed his long wait was ridiculous, but he couldn't agree. Even a thousand years later, anyone should jump at the opportunity to experience greatness! "I know, right? Having to wait so long for this is downright criminal!" he agreed in his own unusual way. Regardless of their views on this long-awaited meeting, it seemed Martha had a preference she intended to make known. She laid no claim to the bravery women of their world and culture attributed to large anal insertions. Well, it wouldn't be Astolfo who told her the magical truth. He'd been playing a mental game of choosing because he didn't care which hole he entered. With Martha moving to urge him into the other entrance, he was content to make the initial push there instead. "Nu-uh! You're so brave! Look at you, about to get laid in the sky while driving a death-horse-drawn carriage!" Astolfo logic at its finest was present, and so was the end of a long wait. He reached out around the woman's body, both hands grabbing the rail in front of her for a bit of leverage ─ leverage that would prove useful as he squeezed his way into her loins.

The implications of Yume's statement weren't lost on the others. It also seemed that there was one who wouldn't be drinking with her, she'd said the Yu's were sticking together, but she didn't imagine anyone else having her specific kind of lifestyle for any reason. Regardless she gave the lad a small smile for the sake of encouragement before chuckling at the reaction of Charles. "Hai hai, it's not that bad~" she mentioned of herself. A confession came from him about drinking and it was one of those things which made Sakura perk up and had the wheels of her brain turning for no particular reason. "Drink under the table?" she asked seeming not to get it. "Oh, right, colloquialisms are lost... uh, he means that Turpin can drink a lot of alcohol without feeling the effects of it," Anais offered the other girl with a nod. This seemed to make Sakura's brows draw together. "I confess, I thought he meant drinking his mana under the table and I was very confused..." Sakura said aloud, without filter, soon after taking her next drink. Yume immediately burst into laughter, while Anais closed her eyes to stop the immediate image of such a thing from forming in her head. "I confess, I have ADHD and OCD." Anais claimed before downing her drink. Obviously, that was a thing which Yume knew, but she wondered how the girl had been managing in the magical world, barely was apparently the answer. Mostly knowing both Turpin and Charles meant she had a very clear image of the pair in her head and could easily imagine them engaged in sex acts which wasn't good considering the strict deviation between her friend group and her sex life. Now she was having to neutralize her visions in her head, by closing her eyes. The most active form of her OCD behavior, Sakura watched this with a mild understanding of why this was funny and smiled gently after realizing it. Still, it wouldn't stop her. "Also, am I the only one who is hot? Is hot normal?" she asked feeling exceedingly warm inside from all the drinking.

Beyond that the next confession was Yuuya's and it would seem that, "Warm bellies from drinking are indeed quite normal..." Yume addressed Sakura before doing something about Yuuya and his lack of magic. "Oi, when we're sober, remind me to help you out with that... magic is pretty freeform in this world," she said. "Speaking of, I confess, my life's dream is being a magical girl... and I am three avatars deep on that~" she added before drinking hers as well. Apparently Charles was confessing to having a familiar, as well as taking a drink. "Waah? You have a familiar and I've never seen it?!" this was Anais's claim as she sat in the floor looking aghast. "I wanna see!" she exclaimed in a manner most childish. Sakura would apparently be taking another drink as well, but not before Anais made another confession as well. "I confess, I'm seventeen years old, and 140 cm tall..." Anais admitted, that might actually be useful information. "Is that why you're called small... is that really small?" Sakura said talking more openly since her oddities were being accepted. "I confess... my soul hasn't been active all morning and it's a strange experience," she added as she began drinking waiting to be addressed. All the while that deck was passed from Anais to Yume in preparation for what was to come after Charles's turn. She seemed to be in deep thought as she drank the contents of her cup down and watched it fill again. "Never have I ever... " she gave it a bit of thought. She looked around this carriage and thought about something she'd never done that everyone else here had already. "Been to the other world," there. The point was to get everyone to drink while maintaining one's own sobriety. While she was still participating, she was able to contribute to everyone else's continued enjoyment. Anais and Yume both looked at Sakura and laughed again, "She really got us all~" Yume said raising her cup.

As confessions were being shared, bodies were finally starting to be shared outside. It was Astolfo's opinion that waiting on the exploration of Martha's body was criminal. It was an odd thing for Martha to consider but it was something else which made her feel quite warm inside. "You know if you say things like that... it's really embarrassing," Martha managed. She was actually quite happy she wasn't facing the lad now. She wasn't sure what kind of expression she had, but she was very certain she didn't want anyone to see it. What was more at the claim that she wasn't brave enough to undertake anal as her method of copulation, she was nay-sayed. According to Astolfo she was plenty brave, if only for her choice in activity. "I..." was she going to say something/ Maybe. But it was lost, as the push towards her insides began properly and she was left with a pressure which was even beyond that of what her first time in the other world had been. She was certain her body would adjust but just how was this lad managing to hide this length and girth beneath a skirt? She was sure that squeeze into her insides would take quite a while yet... and her legs had started to gently shake as he made the push forward.

Page 3 of 139 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast