Page 37 of 159 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Patricius

The boy had rendered himself temporarily blind for the sake of exemplifying his viewpoint. Surely Miko knew to some extent what his intentions were, whether she fully accepted it as fact or not. Where his hands landed, he recognized as being the obi keeping her uniform together. Such wonderful pieces they were for being so... convenient as bindings. Well, that matter would be addressed later. First came Miko's initial guess about the lad's inner voice. She assumed it told him to make her blush, which was indeed a habit of his. Alas, it was nothing so simple. "Wrong," he chuckled.

Where were his hands going? That much should have been obvious. Even as he physically scanned her midsection, there was a notable curvaceous appeal to the lass that had never belonged to her original form. Up he went, both hands gliding along the girl's midriff until one found itself cupping her breast. "What do you mean? My hands are here, where they should be. You haven't stopped me, and neither has anyone else here. There's no issue, right? Besides... you have two more guesses left," he said. Indeed, the many visitors to the Seimei shrine seemed to be paying little heed to the antics of two teens. Perhaps a few judgmental glances were sent their way for disrespecting the shrine itself, but this boy's very existence seemed capable of limiting the reactions to that. Some others were even brushing off the behavior as if they'd just seen the pair in an alleyway. The young man would continue groping the bosom of Miko. His fingers were on the longer side, yet there was still a notable bend to them as he molested the lass. Such was proof of his point, as those same fingers would have been rather straight if he'd done this before.

Sei-chan as he was being called, claimed that Miko had been wrong in her initial guess about what his internal voice told him to do. "Oh? I figured that one had to be way more purposeful than coincidental..." the girl sarcastically griped. Even so, she couldn't really remain cross for very long. In fact, it could only be considered playfully so while she was biting her lips and trying to avoid squirming under blind exploration. For someone who couldn't see, he was somehow very pointedly finding his way around her body. Actually, she became acutely aware of the curves of her own body under his touch, even through her clothes.

Ah, but that wasn't going to get the full magnitude of her attention. No, he'd soon find his hands cupping breasts much larger than she remembered them being while responding to her question with questions of his own. According to him, his hands were where they should be. He claimed she didn't have a problem with it, and no one else did either. "I haven't stopped you and I don't really want to..." she said aloud, seeming to think about it and blush harder. "Oops," she murmured as she fought the desire to close her eyes. His fingers were so long as he held her this way but what was more, she had two more guesses. To figure out what his inner voice expressed as his desires. "I get more guesses... uh," she gave herself a moment of thought. He didn't seem to be stopping his exploration or anything. "How do I figure out what someone else's inside voice gets them to do. I mean... I could assume this..." she paused as a moan slipped from between her lips. She really liked him touching her, even though they probably shouldn't be doing this sort of thing out in the open. "Whole thing, but is that a bit too narrow?" she asked wondering if she needed to be more or less specific. She braced her hands against the side of the well... her fingers tensing as she continued to let herself be explored this way.

One guess failed. Two guesses remained. No matter the answers Miko came up with, the boy was going to explore her body thoroughly ─ more so than he was doing presently. Miko still wasn't stopping his advancement, so he would only take things even further. Ah, but she was doing her part as well. The girl admitted to doing nothing against him, and even let slip the fact that she didn't want to stop him either. That clear accident resulted in a sideways grin from the lad who squeezed her chest with greater purpose in the moment. "Oh? Huhu~. Well, that was obvious enough already. I can feel your skin heating up through the fabric," he commented.

As for Miko's second guess, she thought to assume his current actions were the product of his internal voice. It was a reasonable thing to believe, if one considered how much purpose he assaulted her with. One of his hands was even finding its way down her midriff again, making a beeline for her thigh. No amount of clothes would be stopping him this day. "Too narrow. It's far thicker than that~" he said about her second guess. "This is natural progression. My inside voice has more of a demand than this. Right now, I'm just answering your question from earlier. By the way... do you think this is enough of an answer? Because I can certainly tell how much fuller you are, even while blind~♪"

Miko had failed a guess, but that didn't mean the game was lost, so to speak. In fact, as time whittled on and she became more distressed she seemed to be more actively thinking about things. Perhaps, if she wasn't so currently enchanted by hands exploring her person she might have thought about why she was such a masochist and procrastinator. Too bad she wouldn't have time to think about that, as her slip in speech caused the lad to grin even with his eyes closed. That was interesting to see. He was very interested, 'I've definitely been reading this situation wrong. That's hot!' she almost screamed mentally. "That's kind of embarrassing..." she managed as he squeezed with more purpose and a moan escaped her lips. He could explore her like this and she didn't even have it in mind to stop him really. She was having far too much of a good time. Or maybe it was good to have a good time?

Still, there was her second guess, about his current activities, and their connection to his inner voice. It almost seemed to confirm itself, given the hand moving towards her thigh. The muscle within seemed to jump with excitement. It was confirmed by Sei-chan to be too narrow, something was far thicker. Miko's eyes widened at the news. Though the lad had closed eyes she couldn't help but be shocked, her brain heard those words and connected them directly to well, likely what lie in wait beneath his clothes. Did he mean to make her think that, or was she jumping to conclusions? "Eh?! Did you mean that the way I took it or... is my brain being weird?" she asked directly. What was more he claimed that his inside voice had more demands and that this was only the natural progression of answering her earlier question. Oh, right. There was that pretense to his actions, but this seemed like far too much for just that... and she still didn't really want him to stop. That comment about what he could tell while blind was indeed one which she could concede. "I mean... sure you've made your point, though a blind person would have to know the start to tell the difference. I don't think it should stop too soon though, what if it changes again~" she commented, seeming to lack a desire to have him stop and stop him. Actually, if his own desires were similar to hers, then maybe the demand of his inside voice was also similar to ones she experienced? Perhaps it didn't want to stop at touching? Maybe it wanted to go further... did she like that? Did she want that? Well... yes. It still didn't feel wrong at all..."Ah, last guess... Is the demand of your inside voice, about being inside me?" she came to this conclusion after thinking of all the things said so far, about waiting and making things up. About her, it connected to thoughts about his obvious interest in this case, even though she'd always assumed him to be joking or just talking.

Another point of embarrassment. At some point, one might consider that Iino Miko was the cause for her own state of fluster. She never viewed herself the same way so many others did, and for that, the simple truth of another was the shameless flattery of Miko herself. Over time though, it seemed she was becoming more adjusted. Once upon a time, she would have taken his words as meaningless jokes. No such jest had ever left the lad's mouth. There was a shared destiny between these two ─ one he'd been aware of since the moment they met. A spark had awakened him to their fate, and another would one day awaken him in a different manner. All in due time, of course.

Moving on, his comment of a certain thickness registered unusually in Miko's mind... or perhaps it registered just as he intended it to. She brought into question his meaning and whether it was as she interpreted. How bold it was of her to assume he knew her interpretation. "Did I? You can't just expect me to know what you're thinking, Mikan. We were just talking about that," he countered. She wasn't going to get an answer out of him that easily. Besides, there were more important things like his play at blind exploration, which Miko claimed shouldn't be halted just yet. Things could change again, she implied. How laughable. If her body changed yet again, it would be under some very specific circumstances. Ah, but he could only agree to continuation. There was even Miko's third guess. Did his voice speak of being inside her? Was she right this time? "Hmm, I do wonder. I guess I can give half credit for that. It does get a little more specific, though. I'm afraid my inner voice isn't nearly so... politically correct?" he said with an upward inflection toward the end. The moment those words were shared, his eyes opened again to stare the lass down. Those purple orbs had an almost ethereal glow, both piercing and inviting. "But we aren't so different, are we? What sort of things does yours say? We might make a chorus~♪"

Miko acknowledged that she might have been reading situations wrong because of her own disposition. It was perfectly possible that this lad had never made a joking or childish pass at her in his entire life. And that was a lot of information for the girl to recall. Similarly to Kaguya thinking back on her interactions with Miyuki, Miko was left to think about hers with the lad before her. She realized that it was likely that, he'd always harbored such interest in her but she'd not been aware of it.

Ah, but she wouldn't be allowed to dwell for too long on her own thoughts. She'd asked him if she'd been interpreting his meaning right and he'd... taken to pointing out that he wouldn't know what she was thinking. "Right... I didn't say," she murmured. "Ugh, it's embarrassing though," she mentioned once more. She managed to clear her face for just a second. It might be a little easier since he wasn't looking at her right just now. 'I can say it without just saying dick right? I'm trying not to say the word dick outside my head...' she thought to herself trying to get her life together. "I interpreted that as an innuendo or a reference... am I wrong about that? Did I take a left turn somewhere?" she asked. 'I suppose if I'd taken the seat I wanted, I likely would already know the answer to my question, and be like a half-step away from a ride... Whoa! calm the fuck down!' she thought shaking her brain clear. She really needed to know, she often assumed she was reading such things wrong, but given she thought she'd been thinking about this wrong from the start, it might be the opposite and was meant exactly the way she'd interpreted it. Regardless she'd managed to be a bit flirty, not that it changed very much. He claimed that she would only be receiving half credit for her answer, because his inner voice wasn't... politically correct. "Half-credit implies rightness aside from tone. Also I've heard that before... box it," she put that said, someone had said that same thing to her already. She was sure of it.

Poor Miko, was about to become overstimulated. She was already fairly close to such a thing anyways, and now the lad had opened his eyes and was staring into her face. 'He really is outrageously hot! How have I not noticed this before?!' she thought as she stared into some rather inviting glowing purple orbs. He questioned the differences between their internal voices and given his implications and desires she'd say that chorus was pretty likely. "Eh? Well... we're probably not that different at all..." she said while her two fingers tapped against the well instead of each other. "Mostly my inside voice has been shouting that you're hot. And I should have set myself up for a ride and also the words dick or slut... a lot..." she mumbled rather quickly. "My inside voice is very... aggressive and unfiltered." Oddly enough, Miko hadn't really avoided answering any of these direct questions, she also told the truth when she answered them, even if it made her face tomato red up to her ears, and had her hyperventilating.

Miko didn't say what her own thoughts on the matter were, nor would she say those thoughts the way they originally appeared. It was quite the cute thing, watching her struggle through embarrassment as it got the best of her once more. Her battle was a victorious one in the end, but would it remain so? Well... certainly not for the moment. She asked if it was an innuendo or reference, and indeed it was. On the other hand, her openness was abusable once again. "You are right, yes. However, that could mean a few things. It could be this," he said with another squeeze of her breast. "Or this," he added, notably caressing her thigh. "Or... this," he concluded, finally sliding a hand up her thigh until that same hand slipped between her ass and the well. "Or something else...?"

Hearing that she received only half credit, Miko was reminded of hearing the same from another source. He could take a few guesses as to who that individual was, but he wouldn't bother since she was shoving it in an imaginary box anyway. By the time he was looking at her again, she agreed that they were probably of a similar mind. Her inside voice had been screaming about his attractiveness, and that she should have been... going for a ride, as it were. She also made a special note about the words 'dick' and 'slut' appearing with great frequency. Aggressive and unfiltered was about the right descriptor for such a mind. "Sou ka~. Close enough. Those are some choice words, Mikan. How am I supposed to fill in the blanks? Are you saying you want my dick to turn you into my adorable little slut? That you want to have Mikan and Yariino be interchangeable from me?" he questioned. Surely she meant for him to take such leaps.

There was a well known fact about Miko and that was, even as just herself, she was translating her thoughts into more easily digestible statements. It wasn't really done to hide anything but more so done to make sure that she could express herself without changing the way or method she communicated with others. From one point to another, she'd be having a very specific line of thought, and she didn't need anyone else knowing what that was for the most part. Still, she was being subjected to a brand of communication by the lad before her that was very different. His hands traveled her body and as he spoke he punctuated his words with touches, squeezes and caresses. Miko's breath caught and the small moan that escaped between her lips couldn't be stopped. "Or something... else. Yeah..." she claimed while her body reacted to being molested in such a profound way. He'd not denied anything but he'd also not said anything. 'He's definitely doing this on purpose. I might like it,' she concluded. Perhaps this was simply her own fate, for being exploitable as an individual?

She'd have to think it over, but she wouldn't be able to do so immediately. No, her current level of problem would be directly connected to the issues of her current self and the young man in front of her. She'd blabbed on herself. Her voice sharing the information of her mind's rather straightforward thinking and speaking. And what she'd gotten in return was, an exploitable mess of a sentence. She heard another variance on her name and not hated it even though it implied something she might have considered she should dislike. He'd used the term slut for her, but it came with caveats and no derogatory meanings. 'Eh, I shouldn't like that... but I kinda do. It's the point isn't it? I'm weird aren't I?' she thought immediately. "Do I want that? I might want that... I shouldn't want that but it doesn't sound like I don't want that," she said seeming to be tossing around the idea in her head. She knew what sex could be like. She understood that those words weren't ones she'd use in normal situations to describe herself, but they had some strange effect when spoken in such a way by the lad in front of her. It sounded almost... doting. 'This is it isn't it? I'm about to commit to being very strange and liking it, I'm going to slut hell aren't I?' she questioned herself. Ah, but she seemed to be thinking more with her body than that wandering mind, as they both seemed to lead her to similar places. "It's so embarrassing, but I want that from you..." she said. Knowing the feelings in her body weren't ones she could deny. Knowing that she should do the things her body and soul wanted of her. Knowing that she should definitely take this opportunity as it presented itself. It wasn't like doing so changed other things right? He still acknowledged her as his miko. He still knew all kinds of things about her. He was still interested in her... these things weren't separate or distinct as categories, so maybe she'd been doing herself a disservice by assuming they were in the first place?

Of the list he offered, Miko chose the lattermost option. Something else, she repeated. Ah, she really had a habit of leaving herself open. He'd always enjoyed that part of the lass, and he would continue enjoying it in future ─ whether in dreams or reality. As this was a dream, perhaps he'd take more advantage than necessary? That sounded fun. Indeed, he could be a little more abusive for entertainment's sake. "Something else, eh? Interesting. And what might that 'something else' be?" he continued. She should have known by now that things could never be so easy. Reservations were worthless, considering what Miko was mentally preparing herself to do.

As an example, the new moniker he offered was a play on a few things. In it, there was her name. There was additionally the core of a word meaning 'slut' as she seemed apt to call herself mentally. Finally, there was a play on a word for the unmarried whom one may have an interest in. What did she think of it? Well, Miko was rather clear about this one. First came minor confusion, but a general acceptance of her desire. She did fancy it. What could the lad with her do but laugh? "Huhuhu~♪ Yariino Mikan. It's got a nice ring to it," he chimed. That hand pinned under her rear would become quite useful in the following moments, as he used it to pull her toward the well's edge. She claimed to want that sort of behavior from him. Ah, but this was only a dream. He may have been required to put forth additional effort in reality, if this was to be a true outcome of their relationship. Regardless, the act of sliding Miko forward was followed by the lad abandoning her chest in favor of... the back of her head. Fingers laced at the roots of her hair, tugging to tilt her face toward his own. "That's a tall order to make of someone after leaving them high and dry for so long, isn't it? How do you propose I turn you into my slut after you've been so very distant for so very long?"

Miko's choice in words was something which she put heavy consideration into. Even when she was being 'tyrannical' as her friends would have described it, she rarely said anything considered vulgar or rude. As such, when she chose the last most option, the 'something else' understanding was a direct reference to the lad in front of her. The fact that he specifically chose to question her on this, but filled in other blanks was proof that he was torturing her specifically. "You're doing this on purpose and I know it. I torture myself enough already you know..." she stuttered just a bit. She could do this right. She could just say what she was thinking of. 'Or, I could grab it, there'd be no room to argue my meaning after earlier!' she chimed in her head. 'And it'd be fair because like... he's been molesting me this whole time... it should be fair right?' she continued arguing with herself. 'Yep. Fair. Doing it. Doing it before I talk myself out of it. Just grabbing dick today!' All her mental preparations were made. She was ready, and so she finally released her left hand from the well she was against and reached forward to the lad occupying the space before her. She'd find herself rubbing against his length though his pants to get a feel for him. She did actually have some understanding to go by now. "This was something else. Your dick as the inside voice puts it..." she decided not to leave room for extra argument though... that did nothing but leave her entire face flushed and herself squirming in discomfort. Why did she do this to herself? 'Our dick~' her inner voice corrected the way she was thinking about it. She was planning on taking it in... she should take a bit of ownership right? Yeah, that also seemed fair.

What didn't seem fair however, was the laughter at her honesty and the spoken dual nicknaming choice which hit her ears like music. 'They really do sound nice together. I really have been a bit short-sighted lately,' she mused as she nodded her agreement. The would be the movements of the lad before her, were something else entirely. Using a hand to pull her forward using another to tilt her head up. She felt a tug at her roots which made her loins pulse, and had the interesting effect of making wetness pool. Not that she wasn't already in a state very similar anyways. Still her body would be feeling it outside of the dream as well. She was already beyond embarrassed but somehow that felt appropriate. And... given that she'd expressed a desire to experience what the lad was filling in the blanks of her mind with she couldn't help but feel all the more desirous. So what was he saying? Well... that it was a tall order after abandoning him, and how would she propose he do what she asked? Hm, was now the time to be properly flirty? Probably. Actually, looking into his face like this there were a thousand ways she could have replied. "Well, you could use your dick, and spend enough time inside me with it, to make up the difference. Or I could use it, help you wreck me and make up my long absence~" she managed. She wasn't sure if that was flirty enough or not. But it seemed to cover the basics and answer his question, still perhaps she should summarize for the sake of clarifying any potential misunderstandings. "So... basically, you could fuck it into me. Or I could fuck it into me... my thoughts are still all over the place~" she explained of herself, that steady blush had gone nowhere but she hadn't managed to look away from his eyes. Her mouth had let fall a series of words she wouldn't have used the same way in different circumstances, but that was also fine right?

Page 37 of 159 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast