Page 40 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Patricius

That coated hand upon Miko's face shifted slightly as she acknowledged the strangeness of a shrine maiden's story based on their current... flooding issue. It would be far from the first odd tale regarding a shrine, but more importantly, he welcomed the addition of this one. "It'd be a great one. I can see it now," he said while rubbing his own fluids over the girl's face, seeming to shovel it toward her mouth. A fresh canvas would be useful for later, he thought. Besides... a bit of extra going into Miko could always be a plus. "Can't you hear? 'Once, there was a miko who entered the realm of spirits. Known by none, seen by few, she saw the collapse of the world. To reestablish the status quo that would keep humanity on the path to a brighter future, she willingly submerged herself into the blessed waters, throwing her own dreams and blessings into them. The result was an endless, blessed well. No one knows when it was built. It has always been there, but it was only just erected.' That is how the story would be told," he said, weaving a tale in a flowery manner in accordance with typical embellishment.

It was the male's intention to leave a very permanent mark on one Iino Miko. It wasn't simply something physical he sought, but also something spiritual, something mental, something... emotional. Bit by bit, he was learning of his own possessive nature. It wasn't enough to have sexual relations with the girl, and it wouldn't be enough to fuck her brains out in any manner of speaking. He had to change her life ─ lives, even. He had to cause Miko to change herself. She was already shifting her own lower body in conjunction with the lad's own grinding maneuver, but she claimed to feel like herself. In this particular case, that remained a positive... probably. He wouldn't be letting the girl wait around until she woke for an answer to arrive. No, this dream was partially his, and it wouldn't be allowed to end until he was satisfied with its progression. "You should feel like you... but who are you? What are you?" he prodded further while clenching her chin, his thumb pressing itself atop her extended tongue.

That hand was moving about Miko's face. The shifting fingers clearing it of residue by dragging it towards her still open mouth. When fingers or palm passed beyond the confines of her mouth, her tongue moved about to collect what moved by it. She was quite fond of blackberries... there was no need to avoid consumption. Well, knowing it was bodily fluids and how greedily she lapped it up, she should have felt shame. How she was currently being rooted around in rather roughly... this likely looked very slutty. It was the behavior of someone who was hunting for dick, an unapologetic slut. 'Am I slutty? Is that what I am? Is that okay?' she found herself pondering her own actions even after committing to them. Ah, but such naughty thoughts weren't the only ones in play. She'd been rather disgusting for quite a few moments, but the words spoken about the future of a well in this shrine were... flowery and nice. Was it both? Was this another one of her points of missing context? Was she too focused on the black or the white? 'Yeah.... that might be it. I could be slutty and nice... one thing wouldn't change the other,' she was fairly resolute in that understanding. 'At the very least, I shouldn't lie to myself or the only man with a face in my dreams...' she gave it more consideration and settled. "That doesn't sound so crazy like that. I like it~" she admitted of the story. She quite liked it as a tale. It had an air of mystery about it, like an urban legend which could never be proven or disproven.

The work of the other individual who shared this dream with her, wasn't something she fully realized. Iino Miko had a bit more work to do on herself before she came to terms with the truth of this sort of interaction. For now, she was indulging and realizing she didn't have to force herself to be one way or another... that was the summary of her lessons. She could be everything she was... and it wasn't a problem. That's how she was thinking about it. And if she couldn't admit, to the man of her dreams and herself... the nature of her deviance in this sort of safe space, she'd never be able to, and she'd never be happy. Even as her hips were moving, even as she chased orgasm... she found herself feeling suddenly weightless. It was like simply accepting what she was like in her own mind and heart with recognition was... freeing. And rather suddenly the pressure in her loins was reaching a rather dangerous peak. Her reddened face, those panting breaths and now a thumb resting against her tongue. Well it was there... she might as well, assault that thumb with her dangling tongue lavishing that thumb lovingly, like she would have his cock under different circumstances, while she thought over the answer to his question. "Iino Miko~" she claimed of who she was, with an almost relaxed look across her face. Hearing her own voice say her name in her dreams was rather pleasing... "Slutty miko of Sei... gen" she moaned his broken apart by syllables while her orgasm reached its maximum. All those fluids leaking from her loins and the sudden convulsion of her depths left her almost unseeing with her eyes rolled back in her head.

The lad had a plan when moving his hand across Miko's face. Miko, however, had other intentions as it seemed. Her tongue was lavishing his hand and clearing his semen from it long before he finished acting. Miko wondered if such behavior was slutty of her. As it stood, their thought processes weren't too far apart in subject. "Ho, that's so slutty~♪" he claimed, elated by this turn of events. "Always so cute. When did you realize you could be sexy?" he wondered as Miko mentally came to terms with her own sultry mannerisms. If she'd asked anyone of merit on Alaya, she could have easily been told there was nothing wrong with her behavior. In fact, it was only the best of individuals who managed being upstanding members of society, while acting in a downright filthy manner behind closed doors. Miko was a rare spawn who deserved great acknowledgement. "What was that old saying? Lady in the streets, freak in the sheets? You've turned that up to eleven. Who'd have thought? Juu-ichi Miko," he concluded with another play on words. In their language, there was much room to say one thing with many meanings. In this case, he went not for the more normal combination of ten and one to create the number eleven... but instead slammed together the word for dwelling with a suffix denoting superiority. It was the dream of every man to find his 'best place' according to some accounts.

Ah, but what was Miko's ultimate answer to his burning curiosity? She acquired a certain weightlessness that seemed synonymous with enlightenment. Some would call it an orgasm, but such things truthfully went well beyond convulsing and sopping genitalia, and well beyond that drunken expression and those heated breaths. Some things could not be seen through mortal eyes, though mortals could still experience them in different ways. What Miko experienced within herself was... a revelation. Simultaneously, that weightless feeling she gained became more real. They were no longer atop the shrine. No, it seemed they were descending slowly through the pool that had settled beneath the girl. Oh well; it was but a dream after all. They could sink through the waters without breathing or suffering any impairments at all. As they sank, Miko stroked his thumb with her tongue and... finally solidified something long overdue. She was Iino Miko, the slutty miko of Sei... gen. What an interesting break in syllables that was. Seigen, as he was apparently named, stared deeply into the girl's eyes. He was ecstatic. "Huhuhu~! That's my Yariino. I've waited ages to hear that from you. But... ah, silly me. I'm not sure what that makes me~. What do you think?"

As if he could hear her thoughts, the lad atop her mentioned the sluttiness applied to the behavior of licking cum from his hands while her grinded around inside her. Still the musical nature of his speech and the look of sheer delight on his face implied that he didn't have a problem with her activities. Or her nature. His meaning would only become more clear as he kept talking... He claimed she was always cute. That was embarrassing, but it made her heart pulse in her chest with extra emotion. She'd been wrong, but not in a bad way. Moreover he wanted to know when she discovered her ability to be sexy. 'He thinks we're sexy?!' she seemed almost surprised by this. The lack of negativity seemed to be polluting her thoughts, still she had the grace to feel a bit shy about it. "I... didn't until just now. I've been working through some stuff," she explained of herself. Ah, but he had more to say still, a colloquialism from their own time, came back to her mind for the first time in three hundred years. It sounded like one of those odd line spoken by one of her crazier friends. Ah, but it did have merit. What was more he claimed she exemplified this in some way which only made her spiral more. Was everything truly fine... she'd really just been over-reacting? Her relief was hundred fold. "Do I want to know which versions of the words Juu and Ichi you are using there... I am already dying of embarrassment, but... I'm still really happy~" she cemented. The terms she came to in her dream were ones which would reverberate.

Starting of course, with the sensations passing between her dream state and her body. That which relaxed in a pool of fluids would easily sink into that same wetness as she confessed to being the slutty miko of Seigen. The lad's name hadn't been lost to her. She could see him and she remembered him and all of their interactions up to this point in truth. How strange that she found herself so comfortable with him, but perhaps it was simply the childhood friend angle helping that along? Or maybe she made him this way to enable her comfort with her crazy lifestyle choices. Regardless, they both happily accepted all that she was and with the relief up it, she came and her body let go. She felt all her juices flowing between her legs and his cock moving around in the depths of her body and she enjoyed it, even as they sank into the depths of the well. He stared deeply into her eyes, and she watched those purple hues and felt... quite relaxed, even as her tongue played with his thumb. He looked so pleased and he was and she was pleased in returned. What else? He didn't know what it made him... "Hm, Kurohana Seigen... " she said his full name giving it a bit of consideration. She didn't often play with words like her friend, but she had a pretty decent understanding of language as a musician... just enough to be playful in this case, "Iino Miko's personal Abe no Seimei..." she thought about the fact that she'd never thought of disallowing this lad his fun, even with her favorite person, that had to make him her favorite person. She didn't think about it as much as she could have, but within her mind space she could accept it. "My Abe no Seigen!~" those words were pointed and the truth. In this case he was the one who gave her energy, and by her own memory the first to give her an understanding of herself. As they fell through these waters she appreciated him, for his personality, his connections to her and even for the help he gave her in understanding herself. Ah, she couldn't know what all that meant, but she still understood that she meant it... she could be herself with him, so he could be himself with her. This was how she understood the world, even within the space of her own dreams. That enlightenment was something she needed to continue but for now she could just enjoy.

Seigen was in for the most interesting time. Miko hadn't invested in sexiness as part of her general approach to life until this very dream. Even with that being the case, her execution was made more flawless in its accidental nature. "Even better. It's so naturally you," he praised. This girl didn't need to make much of an effort, if any at all. She was undoubtedly some sort of monstrous entity in terms of how many avenues she spanned. It was so rare for anyone to have such extremes at opposite ends of the spectrum, without being affected by strong outside influences. There was of course a spirit living within the girl, but... Seigen knew better; that wasn't much of a factor. As for his word use, Miko expressed her satisfaction despite not knowing what the terms were. Seigen scoffed playfully. "I'm sure you can figure it out," was all he said. After all this time, she should know his mannerisms by now.

They were sinking into an endless pool. Said pool was constructing itself at the surface, sealing initially until the well in Seigen's earlier tale formed itself. That aside, Miko seemed to recall his full name despite their long separation. That meant something, considering how many people inhabited her dreams without even possessing their own faces. Perhaps hers was a memory that removed unnecessary clutter to retain things of importance? That was logical, but unimportant for the time being. He needed to know what sort of identity he had, since Miko had taken on one of her own. What could possibly match the lad having his own slutty miko? Well, she had something very intriguing to say. She named him her personal Abe no Seimei: Abe no Seigen. Some things were unknown even to those with obvious foreknowledge of world events, and clearly... this was an unknown to Seigen. His eyes widened, and his movements came to a screeching halt. She couldn't have possibly known what she accomplished with a single claim. "Mikan..." he stated, legitimately lost for additional words at first. There was a strange mark appearing on the lad's forehead. It was similar in nature to one notably sported by Abe no Seimei himself in some literary works. It had some differences however, seeming to bear the image of an equine skull with crescents for antlers ─ those crescents bridged by a crown. Three dots descended from the skull motif, each larger than the other as they encroached upon the bridge of his nose. The mark settled with a red glow as Seigen settled on a decision for the ages. "This is why I've got that urge to breed you. You've been so honest, maybe I should tell you what I really want~♪"

Iino Miko had spent her life assuming that she wasn't at all attractive. Her friends telling her she was cute, was one thing, but she didn't assume any male person saw her as conventionally attractive. She'd lived her life, assuming that she wasn't anyone people spared a second glance towards, so of course, she hadn't never had the concept of herself as a 'sexy' person. Anything considered 'sexy' was completely accidental, still that made it no less appreciable that she was noticed. If nothing else she was a good student, so she'd note how this event went over and likely continue such actions into the future. Actually, it was more than likely considering her newfound confidence coalescing from praise she'd not expected from naturally possessing sexiness. She blushed so furiously even her ears were hot, as they sank into the depths of this well. "Yeah, I have a pretty good idea, that's why it's embarrassing," she gently whined. Ah, but such was among her natural state of being.

Still, he was plunging in her body until he wasn't. He came to a stop after she gave him an understanding of how she saw him... within her own mind. He seemed to be at a loss for a second or two, calling her by the other name she enjoyed quite a bit, but saying nothing else immediately. Actually, she saw a seal of some sort appearing on the lad's forehead. She'd seen such things before, a few Seimei variants had them, and she'd always enjoyed them. That one was stylized and looked a bit like the mark she'd put in the bottom of her own sakezuki cup recently. Perhaps she was just remembering it because she'd used something similar to mark her own things. She wouldn't think too far about claiming a person the way she had, though she realized in doing something like this... she was being fairly extreme. Well... she always was in her own head. What she wasn't in, was Seigen's head as he voiced his current understanding of his previously mentioned breeding desire. "I... don't know if those things are connected," she said of breeding and something or rather anything she'd done. "But you can tell me what you'd like... I've been sharing with you already~" she said offering the lad some openness for the sake of transparency. He didn't have to tell her anything but she was quite happy he wanted to share anything with her. Even in her dreams, Miko appreciated intimacy.

Miko's embarrassment could have a million causes every time it became apparent. This time however, the fury of that redness in her face had a single cause that became more obvious with time. Seigen figured she knew what he was getting at with that earlier wordplay. If that was enough to fill her face with blood, she was going to have some serious concerns in the near future. It would all become so much worse with time. "If you're going to be embarrassed over that, you'll die on our honeymoon~" he teased, calling back to a mention of marriage that had become common whenever they interacted over the years.

Seigen's movements had all ceased, but that would not be the case for too long. His desire could already be called great, and had since become unfathomable. Ah, but Miko didn't understand. She didn't get the connection between his urges and her behavior... but she should have. "Aren't they? You do things that make me feel so different. Obviously, the answer is to make sure you're locked-in... right?♥" he asked once more in rhetoric. Regardless, he had to share his mind for a moment. How did he choose to do so? Well of course, it was something he did whilst lifting the girl's legs over his shoulders ─ pushing thereafter until they were against her fore. "I want... to mark you. I want to lay a permanent claim to my Miko ─ something obvious that everyone can see. If someone even looks in your direction, I want them to realize there's a podium they just can't reach. I want to live inside you forever, and I want you to throb with anticipation every time I cross your mind. Oh, and I want to know I've got one of your firsts. That one's important too," he specified. There were a great many desires floating around in Seigen's head, most of which he couldn't even add to a list. Even the things he did mention had other meanings, and perhaps implications. No matter; his verbal list was done, and he'd put himself in position to delve deeper into the girl's womb. He really did intend to breed her, and... some seeds could be primed in a dream before being planted in reality. "So, how serious are you? What would you like from your Abe no Seigen?"

Miko truly may have been jumping to conclusions. She assumed the lad was referring to her as better than others and as his 'best place' which was a strange thing to consider while he was buried in her womb and had been for quite a while. According to Seigen though, if she was already this embarrassed she'd die when they honeymooned. If she thought her face was clearing it wouldn't be anytime soon. She managed to look sheepish while rubbing the side of her own face with a single finger. "You're still saying stuff like that?!" she really was a masochist. She still had this lad spouting such crazy things to her. Granted he really did ask if they were getting married way more frequently in human form, she figured it was just part of him being young. That part still hadn't caught up to her yet... but it would, eventually.

Until that time she had greater concerns. Like the movement of her legs onto Seigen's shoulders and the folding of her body which left her pressed into at a much steeper angle than she had been initially. Still he claimed there was a connection between her actions and how he felt and thought to lock her in. Such words were usually stated when someone was intending to make sure that they left their mark on someone else. "This sounds..." she paused as she heard a rant which was familiar to one of her obsessed conversations about a national treasure. The idea of the object of her affections being similarly interested in her, in truth was... beyond her understanding. His verbal desires were numerous, extreme but also heart-warming. "That's really sweet... I really might not survive," she murmured with her heart pounding in her chest. Was this what it was like to have someone obsessed with you? Because she'd always been obsessed with Abe no Seimei and hearing words like ones she would have shared made her truly happy. Her most important dream was being nurtured and wanted to remain with her? If he wanted those things from her, while knowing how complex her life was... she felt inclined to give it, and so much more. "I've only ever wished for one thing, and everything you've said falls in line with your own desires." she said carefully. "So first, I want my Seigen to fuck me; lock me in♥!~" she teased using his words at the end. She had a strange willingness to meet his desires, as her Abe no Seimei and as Seigen himself in her mind his earnestness was so appreciable that if he wanted to connect himself to her in the deepest possible way, if he didn't mind her weird aggression and sluttiness then she was going to welcome him with open arms.

For all their time together, there had never been a meeting that saw no mention of a marriage between them. Seigen always had brought it up, and he would continue doing so until they were united properly. "Of course I am. I'll never stop until you answer me, Mikan. Even now, you have your friends, your teachers and everything else... but you don't have a wedding ring," he said cheekily. That would also count as a 'first' he could claim from the girl, though it was better categorized in one of his other desires. There had to be something she'd yet to offer those teachers in the world Seigen couldn't reach. She had so many fantasies and potentials floating around in her head, it was sometimes hard to tell what things she'd actually done. Well, he'd find out eventually.

Before any of that, his speech was apparently a satisfying one. Sweet, Miko called it. She certainly wouldn't survive at the current rate. Her mind was working toward the conclusory event Seigen desired, and her words made him certain beyond all doubt. Apparently, she had only a single wish. What could that have been? Seigen wondered. Whatever it was, his desires were deemed suitable. Miko's desires, as well, all started at the same point. She wanted him to lock her in, did she? Well, as they sank deeper into depravity and a dream-state well, he'd do exactly that. "And what is that? What's that one wish that starts with fucking you?" Seigen questioned. He wouldn't wait for an answer to meet her demands, though. No, already having the girl in place, Seigen thrusted his hips in earnest. He'd been buried inside Miko all this time, but never before had their sexual encounter involved proper thrusting. Now, his wedged cock remained so as it penetrated and retreated, plunging her cervix as his girth pulsed against her walls with great purpose. She'd get a fucking, and he'd ensure it was one she didn't forget. After all, Seigen had some hefty competition to go against.

A discussion of marriage usually happened at least once every time Miko and Seigen saw each other. It was interesting to consider because of how she understood their relationship. Perhaps it was simply her own issue, one which didn't allow her to mentally agree to the idea of being married to him because of how she saw herself. At first she was far too old, and he'd grow out of it. Then it became obvious they were the same age, but it still seemed like there could be much better choices. And now... he was still claiming to want it, and that could just be her keeping him to the way she understood him. it was very possible he'd actually grow out of the desire, but this version of him in her mind... was a different sort of monster to her. He claimed he'd keep it up until he received an answer from her, and as with all things she'd answer that honestly, "I... um... really never thought you were serious about that. I didn't think anyone would actually want to marry me," she said her face blushing rather intensely.

Ah but the contradictions of human nature ran quite deep. Miko was being honest when she claimed she didn't think anyone would want to marry her. Just the same her only wish in all creation and the only one she'd ever wanted answered, was one which she only just remembered earlier this day. Ah, and Seigen questioned it directly she would answer him, even though she thought it embarrassing, but first there was something else which demanded her immediate attention. As engaged as they had been all this time, her legs were up on his shoulders and he began thrusting. He was aggressing the walls of her womb and moving around inside of her in such a way as to make her hiccup. Once again her mouth opened and a single long moan escaped her lips. It sounded like she was practicing scales with her voice, but in truth it was just way more than she initially expected. "I...ooh... only...ah~" she paused once before she continued. "Ever...wished... ee~ to be married to Abe no Seimei," she clarified. "I realize that's pretty contradictory with the idea that I didn't think I was marriageable material, but... wishes are supposed to be outlandish!" she confirmed of herself. "So... if you're my personal Abe no Seimei... then you can grant my wish, even though I have my friends, my teachers and now might be even less marriageable material than I thought before..." she said quietly. She earnestly wished to be married to her favorite person in all of historical mythology, if he also wanted her that was amazing but she never thought she'd get this far. What was more, there was now a rather sudden building pressure with his movements within her womb. He would definitely be making a mark on her, one which would have her seeking rougher treatment than the norm....

Page 40 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast