Page 41 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Patricius

Miko obviously never took the lad seriously during all those marriage proposals. She didn't give herself enough credit. In her original life, her school alone contained quite a few who considered binding themselves to her forever. Seigen was not a classmate of Iino Miko, so perhaps he'd have to do something more to solidify himself. "Of course I was serious. I was born to be with you," he said with an eerie amount of seriousness. "I'll have to make sure the others know how much more serious I am than they are. You'll be fine with a few signs of ownership, right~?" he asked teasingly.

Seigen's efforts had finally begun. Those earlier moments were but an introduction ─ a conversation either. It may have become obvious that Seigen treated it as one would foreplay, as he now thrusted in such a way as to slam against the girl's ass with every forward movement. Sure, they were underwater... but they were also in a dream. As such, there was a lovely backdrop of slapping noises to accompany Miko's vocal exercises. "Hoho~. I like hearing you sing for me, Mikan~♥" he declared. Miko's one major wish was made clear: she wanted to marry Abe no Seimei. As Seigen often said, he was Abe no Seimei. He could grant her wish. He would grant her wish, despite her opposing beliefs. "All those things aren't enough to stop me. I just have to be number one, right? All I need, is to know how I can manage that~♥" Seigen spoke as a hold on Miko's sides kept her body in prime position for constant trouncing. He still churned her womb even while taking a different approach to his own movements ─ or perhaps he did so more efficiently due to an added quality of depth. No matter the cause, the way he stared into her face belied a certain interest... a certain series of decisions made in a single moment. With that decision made, Seigen wore a grin that seemed almost purposeless, albeit twisted.

Miko was realizing she might not have understood the nature of herself and those around her the way she thought. She'd never taken Seigen very seriously when he'd proposed marriage, but she wouldn't have taken very many people seriously if they'd done it. In this case, it was more an understanding of self instead of a matter of understanding others. She accepted this for what it was, but... there was a certain seriousness implied by Seigen. He claimed he was born to be with her... that was a lot of conviction. 'I would worry how adamant he is in my dreams, but maybe... I always wanted this sort of thing,' she thought about the situation. "Well, when you say it like that... it'd be rude to make any assumptions," she said carefully. He then teasingly asked her if she was okay with a few signs of ownership... "I mean... it doesn't sound like something I wouldn't agree to. I don't know if it would actually be as necessary as you make it sound though..." she added. True enough, this lad could like her within this dream, and perhaps other people liked her a bit... but she doubted any would be as serious as he was making himself out to be.

That being said, Miko wouldn't have time to consider the absolute seriousness of the situation. Instead she was being broken. Seigen's movements were earnest and each movement of his hips was slamming into her even as they fell. Her legs were up over his shoulders and the depth of his penetration never stopped the grinding against the walls of her womb. She felt every movement and her mouth produced noises to match them. Her walls seemed to take to strangling his cock as he praised the sound of her voice. "Waah!~ That's so embarrassing! But it's also great! I like singing for you, Sei-chan♥!~" she chimed. Of course she liked what was happening here. And the closer she got to orgasm the more she realized that even though she was making all of this up, deep down she was quite pleased by this situation. Still, if Miko wasn't sure she was dreaming before, it was made more obvious by his response to her desire of marriage. He was fine with all the baggage she came with... he simply wanted to be number one. So self-serving was the creation of such a man. "How to do it? Well..." she gave it a bit of consideration as her body tightened around him. Her arms reached up and slipped around his neck, giving him even more access to her undercarriage and pulling him in and holding him as he allowed his hands to hold her midsection. "You can give me all the cum you want as deep as you like, fuck me until you've left a mark on my soul, so I won't forget either. Or make it so I'll know even if I forget. Claim me those ways," she explained. "You'll always be my number one, my Abe no Seimei couldn't be anything less!~" she confirmed as she climaxed in a manner which was way too intense. "Sei... gen!~" she moaned his name knowing that he was sure to become exactly what he wanted and thus, exactly what she wanted.

Perhaps Miko did want this sort of thing all along. Naturally, that would have a direct effect on the man of her dreams, at least in the state that existed in said dreams for this one. So few knew the true functionality of a dream. Miko herself would be viewing this scenario in a very different way, had she already been through her second cycle with the Myouou. Knowing she was dreaming, Miko agreed to Seigen's marking for the sake of asserting himself. How little she knew. Or... perhaps she would have agreed the same if she wasn't dreaming? Perhaps it was simply a heat-of-the-moment thing? No matter. In this state of dreaming, she accepted terms, and Seigen would hold her to it. "It doesn't have to be necessary. Honestly, I just like the idea of someone else seeing what I've done to you. Think of the face some other boy will make when he turns away from an approach after seeing that little bit of leftover cum on your chin~♪" he said, visualizing the scene perhaps a bit too vividly.

Ah, Miko enjoyed 'singing' for him, she claimed. Excellent. He thought to ensure that she sing quite frequently, whether in song or in ecstasy. He really needed to solidify that top spot on whatever list she had. How would he do that? Well, Miko's consideration of the query occurred as her sex ensnared him. Her body captured his as well, arms hooking around his neck to facilitate thrusting that focused more on constant depth with less distant retreats. He'd always be her number one, the girl said while pleasure washed over her. The methods of his claiming were listed as well. There were two overall options. Indulgent as they were together this day, he could choose nothing but... both. "Huhu~! That's exciting. I'll make sure you never forget by fucking you until I can cum in your soul," he said, twisting the purpose of her words and setting a new, ridiculous goal for himself. "That should be a manageable feat for your Abe no Seimei, right? You just have to accept it~" Indeed, it seemed Seigen intended to do just as he said. A few dozen pumps more, he reached the depths of her womb and throbbed furiously. Miko would get that expulsion she sought, though strangely... Seigen himself didn't know what form it would take. He was a product of her dream, after all. His every feat was determined exclusively by her deepest desires.

Miko lived a strange life. She understood the difference between dreams and reality. She saw them as uniquely separate, perhaps once she finished her lessons, she'd understand what she'd agreed to. And maybe given Seigen's own words she'd know what he meant by marking. She couldn't help but find his choice in flex to be an odd one. Another lad turned away simply by virtue of a bit of spunk remaining on her chin. That seemed to require quite a few circumstances to line up. "I imagine they'd be grossed out, which is about normal but I can't say I understand. If it makes you happy..." she said seeming to not really get the point. Perhaps it was a guy thing? Or maybe it had some underlying point she wouldn't have understood. In her own mind it would just gross someone out to see something like that and thus maybe keep them from wanting her. She didn't think she was much wanted to start with so she didn't understand the point of staking such a hard claim, at the same time she wouldn't stop him from doing so in this case.

Miko was the type to be diligent in her work. She was asked questions and she gave them the most reasonable consideration she could. In this case, the two options she offered the lad currently pummeling her undercarriage were very good she thought. She even went on to pull him closer let him really remain in the deepest parts of her, stimulating things even unseen. Ah, and this wasn't going to get any better, she was being told of his plans, to undertake both of the options. "That's um... intense," she said seeming to find it to be rather crazy. If the lad could cum in her soul though... it would definitely be something which allowed him to stake his claim on her person. "It does sound manageable! Fuck me! Fuck me until you cum in my soul!~ I'm sure it'll be great, Seigen♥~" she chimed while moaning. The continued pounding in her depths was something which made her echo. That flickering light in her eyes continued to blink unstably. Actually, she was willing to let Seigen do a great many things to her, including the rush of seed which erupted like a deep geyser within her person. So concentrated was that sensation, like it was battering patiently. Actually, that was a crazy feeling and she was having a good time.

Of course Miko wouldn't understand his desire; she didn't even understand her own appeal. Eventually, he figured she would at least get the gist of it. "They'll be much more than that. Maybe you'll see for yourself one day," he said as if it were a certainty. Once again, Miko hadn't dissuaded him at all. So long as she didn't, things would continue becoming stranger and far more interesting.

Just the same, more interest came as Miko limited Seigen's range of movement. He couldn't have pulled back very much if he wanted to ─ not that he'd ever think of doing something so silly without greater purpose. She alleged a certain intensity found within Seigen's overall plan, but then those words amidst moans belied an excitement at the prospect. Miko had no concept of his intentions. In fact, no one alive could truly know what he meant presently; she'd be the first to find out. "As you wish, Mikan~♥ Just know, you're signing up for a very long dream~♥" he warned. As he spilled within her with the likeness of a geyser, Seigen discovered elation the likes of which he'd never known. This didn't quite feel like what he was aiming for, but it was undoubtedly the first hurdle. Besides, there wasn't much letting up to be done. Miko claimed she wanted him to reach her soul, and that couldn't be done with small amounts of investment. How could one reach a soul? Seigen didn't have the firmest plan. What he did have, was an urge to keep at it until discoveries were made.

According to Seigen the male population would be much more than grossed out by the sights he had planned for them. He claimed she might understand one day... but that didn't matter right now. Well, maybe one day she'd have a better time understanding the way other people thought about things. "Hai hai," she said seeming to be fine with figuring something out. Perhaps she'd get to observe such a thing, or maybe she wouldn't it would mostly depend on the long term situation. Whatever the case, this dream had progress to make and progress it would.

Miko was at Seigen's mercy and Seigen as a figment of her imagination, seemed to be really be good at all the things she enjoyed. Perhaps there was something to say about his being born to be hers. Moreover that spillage into her womb was making her body vibrate. She was brimming with energy and she stayed clamped onto the lad. As she experienced the most excellent orgasm the lad claimed she was signing up for a long dream but would do as she wished. "Eh? I haven't dreamed in 300 years... it's totally fair to have a long one for us♥~" she chimed as if it wasn't a completely crazy thing to say. They could carry on for hours, that puddle beneath her person growing larger and larger. All through the night the moisture leaking from between Anais's legs would only grow in size as she was marked in her dream by her own personal 'Abe no Seimei'.

300 years without dreaming? That cleared many things up, Seigen thought. He now understood exactly how much of a wait he'd been dealing with. Before any sort of soul-reaching could be assured completely, he did have to make up for lost time. "So you left me waiting for 300 years? That's a serious crime, Mikan. You'll earn yourself three thousand years of fucking with neglect like that," he said as they began sinking at a far more rapid pace. This well had no bottom, but they would certainly reach unfathomable depths ─ just as Seigen himself did within Miko.

Hours would pass, yes. Of course, hours in reality could be lifetimes in a dream. Lifetimes sounded far better to Seigen. In fact, he'd continue pummeling away at her undercarriage, forcing more of himself into her body and forcing both of them deeper into the well. In a dream, this could and would easily go on for days, weeks, months... decades. Damned be the effects it had on her physical body; he was reaching for far deeper things. Seigen had achieved ejaculation some thousands of times, the excess blending into the blessed waters around them. At long last, he slowed to a halt for one final expulsion. Were they done? No, he doubted her soul had been reached just yet. Alas, they were deep enough to escape all illumination from the surface. Darkness enshrouded the pair, but they would still be capable of seeing one another in the infinite shadow. "Still nothing, huh? Yare yare~ I still haven't figured out how to make this work. I might have to meditate on it~"

Iino Miko had existed in the world of Alaya for three hundred years over the course of which she hadn't dreamed at all. This wasn't all that surprising, as she hadn't really dreamed much at all before hit puberty the first time. Of course, what was surprising, was the fact that her lack of dreaming was connected to the idea of Seigan being kept waiting for all that time. She knew she wasn't fully to blame for this, it isn't like her mind was the most stable place to start with... but his recompense for her lack of showing for three centuries, was three millennia of... fucking. Her eyes widened. Those flickering flames behind them seeming to jolt with excitement. "Sei-chan when you say it like that... it doesn't sound like a punishment!~" she said cheekily. Perhaps neglect play was the way to go in some cases?

Regardless, she moved on from her original thoughts. They were still sinking into immeasurable darkness. She wasn't sure how much time was passing. It felt like eternity but it also felt like a blink. She was being driven to madness as the lad pivoted and used his dick to repeatedly mark her insides. He made his mark so frequently that soon enough it was spilling out, her maiden's well became a mixture of the pair of them. They would drown in ecstasy and she continued to pour herself out and into him. It was amazing, feeling herself tighten around something perfect, hearing the sound of her voice echoing in the deeps. The rough slapping of skin against skin seemed to be exactly what she wanted and needed. As he prepared to continue in the darkness where she saw those glowing eyes of his as the only real light. As she look in his face, he claimed that he hadn't figured out how to make happen the thing he wanted. She smiled at him as he claimed to want to meditate on it. "Meditate? Do you want to switch? I could ride my dick while you think... that has to count as meditation right?♥~" the girl teased deviously. Her brain had gone fully into the sexual aspects of this, but she'd already claimed to be fine with being his slutty miko, if such was the nature of their relationship, then there was no better way for her to be, right now. They could reach enlightenment together and he could spill himself inside her until they reached the end of this well, and it would make her no difference.

There was no precise 'punishment' in Seigen's mind. No, he was simply restoring the balance of things by choosing to return her wait tenfold. Fucking for a few thousand years was just par for the course this time, though... he did wonder how she would take the stimulation over time. A few decades deep, his repeated marking wasn't making the impact Seigen anticipated. Oh well; they had many, many decades to go still. They were too deep in the well to be discovered, and seemingly too immersed in one another to think of finding their way back up. Eventually, something amazing would happen. . .

Ah, but first there was a suggestion. For his meditation, Miko suggested that she ride her dick to facilitate the spiritual stabilization. Hearing it phrased that way, Seigen snickered. "I can't say no to that. I hear your riding ability outshines the rank of the Skill as you have it. Besides, one of those things you said was... what... something about fucking yourself with it?" he recalled from a few hundred years prior. Actually, now that Seigen thought about it... the time they let pass in this dream thus far, was about consistent with the time of Miko's life as Anais. It was all too fitting that they change things up here and now. "So... there's no gravity in the way, and we're floating toward the other end of infinity. How are you going to take control?" he wondered. The options, it seemed, were as infinite as the space they were floating in.

The aim back towards neutrality wasn't one completely understood by Miko. Just the same, she wouldn't say no to repeated markings, devouring of constant blackberry flavored mana nor the repeated pummeling going on within her womb. In truth so much time was passing and so little at the same time. If this was how they made up for lost time, she was far from having a single complaint to utter.

What she did eventually have though was a suggestion. Her rather raunchy method for mentioning a positional change was rather well-received. It would seem that Seigen couldn't say no to her suggestion as she voiced it. He even claimed to have some knowledge of her particular riding based capabilities. A gentle blush crept over her face once more, him knowing that set the standard rather high... if she was to undertake this particular activity she'd have to do her best. "I did say those words, I can do it♥!~" she chimed about her ability. Ah but what was this? He claimed this space had no gravity, how did she plan to take control. She seemed to give it a bit more thought. But she wasn't currently Anais... she was Iino Miko and Iino Miko had a great library of information and some specific things popped into her head. "No gravity? Can I do that?" she questioned aloud. There was one particular series where, gravity was a thing constantly being manipulated. Those with the ability to 'fly' as they called it, became capable of maneuvering properly. Well, she didn't really give herself much time to question it. She was already in a position to have her arms up around his neck she shifted her legs downward around his torso and turned them both in the infinite darkness. When she finished this little spin she'd be on top and her legs would be shifting apart. She be up on her tiptoes balanced against his thighs with her legs spread apart. "Like this, I'm taking control like this~" she said with a grin crossing her face. Her body still small enough to not stress anything she began to rapidly shift herself up on his manhood only to shift down immediately before he would have been removed. A swift entry into her womb like this was what she was going for and a hiccup escaped her as she began a great ride.

Page 41 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast