Page 42 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Patricius

It seemed Miko had some motivation to perform. Seigen had nothing but excitement to share. Without stupid concepts such as gravity getting in the way, there was much they could do. Ah, and Miko understood that as well, immediately wondering if she could pull off a certain position. Soon enough, she was executing her idea flawlessly, mounting the lad in a rather unusual way. Good thing he never intended to actually meditate, or he'd be in for a troublesome time. She was using his thighs as leverage to straddle him, taking him into her womb with ease of her own accord.

"Oya?" Seigen muttered as the girl announced her form of control. Yes, he could see clearly that she was in control this way. In fact, he could easily say she was fit to remain in charge for a very long time. She did always excel at leading. "Ah ─ Interesting. This is something you've tried before," Seigen observed after the initial shock of Miko's descent. Somewhat unrelated, his arms stretched out to either side. A sleight of hand led to a paper doll being revealed between his fingers. That blank paper doll would find itself upon Miko's forehead by the time he started writing on it. She could continue her ride; Seigen was difficult to distract entirely. "Now, don't go trying anything too ridiculous. I think I've had an idea~" he chimed. Maybe he could get through establishing a single shikigami without collapsing under this newfound tightness Miko exposed him to. He would only need a matter of seconds. . .

Miko was the type to put plans into motion with very little testing. Her methods were active use and had always been. Her interaction with Seigen would likely make this aspect of her working personality worse and not better, but it was fine. She easily found herself able to switch their positions and reach the proper alignment. At her first true movement which sent his cock rocketing into her depths at a great speed. Her legs spread to suffocate his cock as it moved, she could feel nothing but relieved. It would seem that Seigen was enjoying as well. "Um-hm..." she moaned in general. "But it was an accident the first time I did it. I'm doing this on purpose!♥~" she chimed. And as such her ride began. She looked down at the lad as she continually rose and lowered. His cock moved out of her womb slowly with a swift re-entry. it was taken at various depths for the re-entry as she figured out what she liked best. It was exhilaration and she continued but she kept her eye on the lad.

A sleight of hand had him soon with a shikigami in hand. Her eyes sparkled as she witnessed something so very cool. It would only be made worse when it became stuck to her forehead. "Ooh? Sugoi! I haven't seen shikigami yet!~" she said seemingly pleased beyond all reason. Of course, Abe no Seimei was her favorite mythological and historical figure, the things he did in his stories were always worth her attention. What was more, Seigen claimed she shouldn't be trying anything too ridiculous as he'd had an idea. She found herself grinning at the lad as her swift descent soon had her in position to rotate her hips in little circles. "You know, if you say something like that...it just makes me wanna stress test this dick and its effects on your brain♥!~" she teased the lad with vulgar words which were the truth. As far as Miko was concerned she was a sadist, particularly when she was in charge. No matter, she'd continue those rotations of her hips, adding in the rise and lower to facilitate a mighty orgasm which would have her spilling fluids down onto Seigen's torso as her canal quivered. He really was the perfect size and shape to finish around. She couldn't help but be content.

From the sound of things, Miko had tested this maneuver only once before, accidentally even. Seigen supposed he could let that slide... for now. "Yare yare. Well it's a first for me. I'll have to give you a pass for showing me something old~" he teased. Whatever the case, he couldn't complain about the position itself. Miko's purposeful execution was flawless, as far as he knew.

Seigen would have ideally been left with enough time to finish the shikigami. Miko seemed excited after finally seeing one, which told him more about where she was in the timeline. "Really? Hmm..." he muttered. It was then that Seigen tried writing a specific seal onto the shikigami. He intended to make it something new, something exciting, something unique. Miko, however, took his words more as a challenge. Seigen's eyes lowered from the shikigami to the girl's face, one brow raised. Part of him may have expected some sort of deviant reaction, though... not specifically those circular movements she initiated. She wanted a stress test, and she was welcome to try it. He looked at the girl as if issuing a more direct challenge, even as she treated his cock like a joystick and ensured it was made too slick for normal handling. Based on what he felt, a single wrong movement would have his dick ejected from her folds entirely... though perhaps that was the point of the circles? "A stress test? I see; I guess you're even more studious now than before. I'm not interested in a stress test... but you're welcome to see who wins between the slut and the... Personal Abe no Seieki~" he joked. All the while, he was having only a minor hiccup in seal creation.

A cheeky smirk crossed the face of Miko. He claimed it was new for him, so he'd cut her some slack for showing him something old. "It's hardly old to start with..." she said with a bit of teasing in her voice. "But since you're being forgiving I'll do my best~" she claimed. Avoiding showing this lad things she'd already done would be difficult in the long term, but for the here and now she had a bit more time to figure it out. Perhaps while she was in charge, she'd think of a new thing to show him. Yes, that sounded like a good plan.

What was more, her continued grinding circles worked her to an orgasm. All the while he seemed to be quite busy with his shikigami, taking interest in the fact that she'd not yet seen one. Still... it seemed she'd managed to get herself a freebie while she was dancing with his cock and reckless abandon. He claimed she was being more studious given the word choice of stress test, and though he wasn't interested, he welcomed her to see who'd last longer between the two of them, using a very specific word as part of his wordplay reference to himself. "Hehe~ You really do like playing with words~" she mentioned as the quaking of her loins came to a close. If she was being allowed to do as she wished, the rhythm of her ride would continue to change. Those slow grinding circles became a slow rise and gentle non-penetrating fall. She began to tease herself with her own actions, rubbing against the entrance to her womb with the thickness of his cock but not allowing it the depth she generally liked. A gentle jolt would happen every few seconds as she did this, but she'd continue. Her body seemed to be growing into steady pulses as she moved and while he finished whatever thing he was doing with that Shikigami. The slower stride was in general just for her, and she'd also continue to show herself, by playing around within her folds her body's slower motions allowing her to gently work her way towards orgasm while collapsing walls massaged Seigen's cock. Something about this was a decently more intense than she expected in the moment. Perhaps because it'd been so aggressive from the start, she'd not prepared herself to take one so slowly, the build up was arduous but she felt the reward would be quite worth it.

"Isn't it? It's been about three hundred years," Seigen said, acknowledging the amount of time that passed in this dream thus far. The last time he checked, 300 years was a long time for mortals of any caliber. Even though she utilized a technique discovered for someone else's sake, Seigen would have no issue with his first time experiencing... well, anything the girl had to offer. If nothing else, he could enjoy something that had been practiced to some extent.

Speaking of practice, Miko had to work on how she interpreted Seigen's statements. He hadn't challenged her to an endurance battle; he'd challenged her to a deathmatch. One of them would be broken by this, or both would be broken. In terms of stamina, Seigen wagered that no winner could be determined. Actually, that wasn't such a bad idea either. Maybe he should let her believe it was a stamina match, that she might sleep forever and produce an endless dream? No, there would be no real gain in that. There was, however, much to be gained from Miko's altered technique. Gone were the circular patterns, in were the bounces that kept him from true, deep penetration. Seigen was able to focus for some time, until he felt himself rubbing against the girl's cervix. That was quite new. The tip of a cock was quite the sensitive place, no matter one's species. As such, that rubbing was more stimulating than perhaps Miko gave the idea credit for. "... Hm?" he muttered, hesitating in his own work. The throbbing within Miko had become more prevalent than his relaxed facial expression implied, and it seemed he wouldn't be finishing that shikigami very soon at all. Unexpected dick massages were quite hard to deal with, after all. "Mikan... what exactly are you doing?" the lad questioned as he stared into her face. This change of pace was interesting to more than just Miko; Seigen hadn't known such a thing either.

Three hundred years was the amount of time that had passed so far in this dream. Miko managed to look surprised at the news, she knew they'd been at it for a while, but the time spent in a dream never really felt as substantial as it was. "It's been that long? That's a way better use of three hundred years than my last~" she claimed seemingly pleased by the time.

More than that, Miko found herself pleased by her pacing change. Those slow movements and the slow swirling of her index finger around her bud were delightful. How she'd interpreted Seigen's challenge wasn't even a present thought in her mind. She was far too busy enjoying her experience. She'd continue her movements and the more she got into it, the better it felt. It was even great just to feel that little jolt of sensation as she teased his cock with the depth it could have went to. Oh, but she wasn't the only one experiencing something. The throbbing of the tool buried within her became more obvious even to her. And soon after, she was looking into Seigen's face as he questioned what she was doing. She managed to look shocked and like she'd been caught doing something naughty. Of course, her fingers hadn't stopped moving and now she was making odd eye contact as her hips continued moving. "I... uh... am..." she stuttered. Her visage was that of someone caught in headlights, as her brain tried to process exactly what it was she was doing. "I'm riding," she said with a slight upward inflection. Of course, her fingers continued moving too as she continued.

According to the history of one Anais, Miko's 300 year dream journey was a far better use of her time. "Then I raise you a toast, to the next three million~" Seigen said. His seriousness was about as unpredictable as always. Maybe he was joking around, or maybe he actually intended to see another three million years with Iino Miko. Time would tell, if necessary.

Miko's behavior was... strange. He never expected her to stick with a single thing for long periods of time, considering the way her mind worked. On the other hand, one couldn't always know what was coming next. This time, it seemed his fate was to experience slow, more shallow penetration and an amount of sensation that dwarfed all conventions. He questioned Miko's activity, but her initial answer was nothing but stammering. She looked slightly embarrassed as if she'd been caught breaking some unspoken rule. What, in actuality, was she doing? According to Miko... she was riding. That much was obvious, but she was doing much more than just that. "Riding... and squeezing... and rubbing..." At the end of his clause, Seigen glanced down the girl's body. He noticed the activity of her hand, and decided to amend part of his statement. "... Twice. It's almost like you're trying to get a certain result before I finish my tag. You wouldn't go doing something like that, would you?" the lad asked as if he knew the answer long ago.

Miko thought three hundred years in a dream was better than her last three hundred years. And in answer to that, Seigen offered her three million years?! "That... I'm... are..." she stumbled through trying to ask a question before settling on something else. "Kampai♥!~" she settled on acceptance in this case. In truth, it was always difficult to tell if this lad was simply joking or if he was being outlandish and zealous. In truth, she didn't mind if it was either, but three million years was quite a commitment and she thought it a lot, but she wouldn't turn it down given he was her Abe no Seimei.

Speaking of her personal dream man, Miko was riding his cock with a slightly different set of goals in mind. While she enjoyed the aggression he'd given her, she was now having fun with a gentler approach. Such left her able to continuously stimulate herself while slowing rising and lowering herself onto his shaft. It was quite pleasant to have those tiny jolts of sensation. She'd even found her rhythm, making it so that those jolts were in line with the twitches of her fingers against her pearl. She was taking on a war on two fronts, but... she was also completely engrossed in her activities. The shock she experienced at being confronted made her brain go empty, but still the fidgeting activities of hers continued on, including her movements. Even as Seigen pointed out what she was doing, "So, uh... I won't lie and say I wouldn't do something like that..." she said carefully, that had of hers still absently moving. "But would you believe me if I said I wasn't thinking about it... I was just, doing what felt most right," she explained of herself. While her hips continued to move. "But... uh, if I'm close to achieving... a result of some sort before you finish your tag, you should... let me know. I'm just gonna keep this up, but I'd appreciate knowing, for future reference~" she said while repeated jolts had pressure building steadily in her own loins. Ah, she was quite close herself, and in truth she could use the opportunity to reintroduce Seigen to her womb, if timing permitted.

Three million years? Such a ridiculous number for anything. He couldn't dream of a commitment like that for only one purpose. Losing track of time, however... that wasn't such a bad idea at all. Those thoughts aside, Seigen had an inscription to finish. He thought to make some progress while Miko gave herself the time of her life, but lo, he wasn't shorted on entertainment value either. Actually, he could have been distracted enough by visuals alone... but things couldn't be so simple.

According to Miko, she hadn't done a thing on purpose. On the other hand, she admitted that it was something she would do. How exciting. "Oh? That's devious," Seigen said as if he were aroused by the thought. "I'd do the same to you," he added. It was good of Miko to do what felt right in the moment; enjoyment was the biggest priority. Miko having the ability to lose herself was something they would both benefit greatly from. So then, what more did she have to say? If any... result was impending before his tag's completion, he should inform her? What an interesting way to express her desire that was. "Miko..." the lad interjected as he swelled against her cervix intentionally. "You underestimate yourself. Every second carries the danger of achieving results when dealing with you. But, maybe that's not so clear. Let me help you," he said with a grin of pure deviousness on his face. Seigen reached out to grab the girl by her pigtails, one hand for each. With that grasp in place, he jerked her toward himself to speak directly into her ear. "If you decided it, I could cum inside you at every thrust, every movement. That's how much power you have over me. My entire existence is your plaything and whatever else you wish it to be. You understand?"

Three million years might have been too long for most things, but Miko was starting to find that her ability to hyper focus was becoming a very good thing. Speaking of hyper-focus, there was Seigen and his questions surrounding her actions. She'd tried her best to give him a reasonable answer, and though her initial response had been that of someone caught doing something naughty, Miko soon found herself blushing gently at her appreciated quirkiness. "A little yeah," she said about her own deviousness. But he didn't sound like he took it as a negative, and instead claimed that he would do something similar for her as well. 'Is that hot or scary?' she asked of herself while looking down at Seigen she decided. 'Both!♥~' and kept up her movements, a tensing of muscles in her lower abdomen giving her a better feel for his cock moving around in the shallows of her body.

Of course, it wouldn't be stopping here. She'd expressed an interest in knowing if she'd been accomplishing anything he seemed to take it a different way. He called her name her normal name, which was a bit odd. Odder still was the increase in pulsing against the opening of her womb. That too was an area full of sensation for the girl, it made her squirm just a little bit and it would only be made worse. He made the statement that she was underestimating herself and that he would help her. He did this by reaching for her pigtails and pulling her towards himself. When this happened, Miko felt a pulse in her loins which started a rather slow joining of the pair in truth. He was just beginning to push past her cervix at the slowest speed she could manage while her heart thumped in her chest and she made eye contact with him. A gentle moan left the girl as she was confronted about the power she actually held over Seigen in his current form. She could accomplish whatever she wished and he would respond. He was her plaything, as he put it. "Um... that's a lot," she said softly. "I do understand, cum with me then... I'm super close..." she murmured to the lad as her cervix allowed the final slip forward and a pass into the open space of her womb once more. If he wanted distraction of a different sort, she could provide that. Slowed pacing would leave her enough room to keep applying different massaging and gentle touches to the cock which had been used to batter her initially. Now it was being treated to all encompassing warmth, and acceptance... a different sort of distraction as she moaned her climax and aimed to kiss the lad. Her hips would continue moving, so very slowly, but also so purposefully as she intended to leave him brushing against her in this closeness at this odd angle just in and out as she remained rather close to his form.

Page 42 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast