Page 5 of 166 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Patricius

"Yeah, I get it but... it's too early," Charlemagne stated. It was a very conscious effort on his part to avoid becoming more like Father An, lest he do something strange regarding that strange connection between them. Eventually, he'd come to terms with his status. Today would not be that day. Instead, today was the day multiple people learned there were some exceptions to this world's rules. Both Yume and Yuuya could speak their names as people who came directly from their world by unusual methods ─ rather, more unusual than the sudden teleportation or reincarnation others experienced. Anais took the time to speak her full proper name, Anais Droste, which... was apparently not what she intended to say. That was followed by a quick swear and a realization of said swear, which surprised Charlemagne. "Annie! I call penalty drink for how outrageous that was!" he declared.

Ah, it was Yuuya's turn. He was somewhat out of sorts indeed, but he remained conscious enough. Actually, he even had something to offer now that a new topic had been broached. "Ah! Gomen. Never have I ever... said a swear!" he announced almost triumphantly. At least one person had done so in the past few seconds, so he wouldn't be taking a penalty. In that moment, Charlemagne slumped in his shared chair. "Ah, damnit! Fine, someone give me the dare! Good catch, dude."

Martha was more insistent after being ignored. Still, Astolfo wasn't too bothered at all. He wasn't trying to ensure a beating in the future, but as it was already promised, he wasn't going to take things easy either. "What? You're already going to do it. There's no point walking on eggshells now!" he said with certainty. Deeper, she demanded. He rather liked that commanding aura she presented in the moment, even throbbing vigorously in response to the order. Ah, but would he acquiesce? That remained to be made clear, but he still wasn't changing anything physically. "If I do, you're gonna be pregnant~" he warned. Astolfo knew how the nuances played out in this world. Moreover, he knew Martha's current ignorance would do her no favors unless she learned the proper lessons very quickly. Of course, he wouldn't be the one teaching said lessons ─ not in another thousand years. "Unless you want something specific when I'm done~"

Too early. That made sense to Anais... "I understand... completely," Anais claimed. She too was a bit too early on her emotional maturation to fully deal with all that had happened in the last few days. In fact she was framing her answers to questions and her own questions around things that she could deal with. All the while, she'd uttered a swear and her internal voice was chiming happily about it. 'I found the swear box! Swear more, swear more!!~' she chimed seemingly abusing Anais's musical ability to chime that round in her head. Though apparently that little swear was shocking to Charles, enough that he called a penalty on the girl. "Eh? For outrage? It wasn't that bad," she said seeming to not care. She lifted her cup to begin drinking. "Rules are rules, I guess... wait do I still have to confess?" she asked wondering if her penalty came with a confession. 'Also guidance is that what we're calling it?' asked Anais about the nature of her body being formed based on Mugen's mana. 'Hai hai, just like that exploration you spent all day doing with Ai-aniki~' Yume said while wiggling her eyebrows.

Moving on from that and regardless of the answer, apparently Yuuya's never have I ever was that he didn't swear. A chuckle escaped Yume as she tilted her cup towards her face. "I would be surprised but... I get it," she said. "I confess, if you feel an emotion strongly enough I can probably hear your thoughts surrounding it," she mused. A bit of truth to go along with all her drunken conversations. Well, Anais already knew that fact, and beyond it, she knew that it could be much deeper than that, considering the other girl had been speaking in her head. Still her wide eyes turned to Yuuya and she faked being aghast in a serious manner. "Yuuya-kun, I just said we were friends," she teased. It would be now that Sakura spoke up again, seeming to find it to be strange. "She said that but her feelings haven't changed. Wait... is this sarcasm?" she asked genuinely wondering if she'd managed to identify it. A giggle bubbled over in Yume as Anais was waiting for her cup to fill again. "Hai, that was sarcasm. I forgot that wouldn't be completely clear," she stated. "Yeah, Mi-chan is pretty sarcastic most of the time," Yume mentioned. "It's a bit less obvious when you're all above average sized~" teased Yume about her friend. "Oh, great. It's fantastic to know you don't take me seriously," Anais said giving the lass an eye roll. "Oh, that's it too!" she exclaimed. It was nice figuring things out. Still, she wouldn't be drinking here and now either, no swears came from her mouth. As for Charles's dare, there were limited options it would be Yume who came up with one. "Since we're already drinking for swears... I need a vocabulary expansion... the worst swear you've ever heard, I dare you to say it~"

According to Astolfo he was already in trouble and walking on eggshells afterwards wouldn't fix it. "Wrong, but fine..." she said quickly. If he wasn't going to push further foward she'd be pushing further back instead. Before she could however he claimed she'd get pregnant. Ah... that did mesh with her general understanding of procreation, but there were quite a few steps that had to be taken between the start and finish for pregnancy to be absolute. 'Well some things don't change I guess, but... it feels super inviting,' she thought absently. Oh, but what was this... it sounded like Astolfo had something to say which would make her choices easier. "Well you could always not finish inside, I'll take care of it afterwards," Martha said aloud, but even just saying that felt a bit weird. Hm...maybe it was just anxiety. Regardless she'd made her decision and would be pushing back against his throbbing manhood and forcing the penetration of her uterus in a swift meeting. In so doing she felt immediate relief once more and a strange and new feeling within her womb.

One more drink would have to be taken by Anais. Her established norm had been broken in such a drastic way, it was only natural to demand penalty. "It was outrageous!" said Charlemagne. She wasn't going to get away with calling that extreme outburst 'not that bad' as she was trying to do. As for whether she had to confess or not, the rule was rather direct, Charlemagne thought. "Of course you still have to confess! Or take a dare," was his response.

Yuuya had made himself a bit of a traitor. It wasn't his intention to single-out the elafia, but the options were escaping him. There were so many things he'd never done, but his brain wasn't functioning to normal capacity ─ not that he would have found this social experience very easy anyway. "Gomen! I couldn't think of anything else!" he announced hurriedly. Even hearing that Anais was being sarcastic, his reaction remained an apologetic one. Ah, but it seemed Sakura was also learning sarcasm cues... from an even lower point of understanding than his own. What a strange group this was. Speaking of oddities, it was Yume who gave Charlemagne his second dare. She wished only for him to speak the worst swear he'd ever spoken. That wasn't difficult at all, Charlemagne thought. "Is that it? I mean, it doesn't get any worse than fuck, so I guess that's it. Not much of a dare, is it?"

In the drivers' seat, Astolfo wasn't the only one with a plan to enact. He intended to bring out the more vocal side of Martha, but what he got in the end was her aggression. Even better! Verbally, it appeared she had no intention of Astolfo spilling his seed within her womb... but did that stop her desire for him to enter it? No; not at all. She claimed a willingness to handle his ejaculation at the end without any pregnancy risks, and he had something to say about that. "Oooh! How?!" he asked excitedly. Just then however, Martha took matters into her own hands. Forcing herself back against him with force enough to take him beyond her cervix. Of course, that wasn't all. Being so quickly reversed against, Astolfo was tipped off-balance. Both hands released the rail ahead, his arms wrapping around Martha's midsection as he fell back into seated position. It would be Martha's fate to land atop him and be left susceptible to gravity as well. Once he was wedged in her womb, he kept going inward a bit due to this development. "Ack!" he uttered as the woman landed in his lap. This was still a far better outcome than Astolfo planned. As such, he could call it... "Victory!"

"It really wasn't, I've been spiraling for days now," Anais said seeming to have a very accurate understanding of herself. Ah, but apparently she was still one to have to drink and confess or take a dare. It seemed wrong as a penalty but she supposed she was still a rule abiding individual. She gave it a bit of thought though, she didn't have much more she could confess to at this point, not without things getting really weird for her really quickly. "Fine fine... I confess... " she started speaking and a box in her head was pulled open, one which had been moved to the forefront of her mind earlier in the day because of her playing of music. It was one related to one of her favorite subjects and a legitimate secret that she supposed she didn't mind sharing after hearing that everyone was still holding on to odd childhood dreams. "That every year at the festivals at shrines there is only one thing I ever wish for... " she explained. Anais's hopes and dreams as Iino Miko were very specific and very limited. She only really wanted one thing out of her existence that she'd not managed yet that was likely impossible, but she was still childish enough to wish for it, every year, "I have always wished to marry Abe no Seimei," she admitted. It was like having a celebrity crush if the celebrity didn't exist. But in her case he did and she simply didn't know it was him. Given her own knowledge, Yume could only look at her friend in shock. "Why are you so extreme?"

"He's a national treasure, and I don't think i can confess to anything else at this point..." she murmured soon after. Remembering that made her want to beat her head against a wall. How could she forget? How did she lose track of the one thing which made her happiest in life? Why, did she end up in someplace like Aincrad when Munetsuchi existed and she could have tracked down her favorite person and made her drams come true! 'Fuck! How could I? No wonder I can't dream!' she exclaimed in her head. This kind of statement led to the opening of a box within her mind, one which contained some strange things... a charm, and a hat, which Sinais put on her head... Which only made Yume keep her eyes on her friend. There was a lot of her general personality tied down to this world and more of it than that, trauma tied to her Aincrad related experience. Poor lass... being drunk was making her remember quite a bit but her obsessions made her upset with herself, though apparently not self-centered enough to forget about what she thought to be the softest person in this carriage. "Yuuya-kun, you gotta lighten up, okay? No apologies," she offered the lad. Actually that would make a crazy drinking game. Well, in addition to feeling overly amorous which she was still doing. While Anais lamented, Charles said the worst swear he'd ever heard. "I don't know, 1000 years is a long time to live for the worst thing you've heard to be an f-bomb or two~ I wanted something colorful to add to my list, I guess I'll have to wait a while for that~" said Yume. She didn't consider the dare a loss on her part, if only because it was a pretty clear way of determining where the mind of Charles was at.

All the while the Martha was undertaking a plan. One which left her ignoring the speech of Astolfo. Would she be explaining how she was going to handle the problem of his eventual ejaculation? No... mostly because he seemed very interested in gaining verbal responses from her and she wasn't ready to give them. What she was ready to do, was take, take unto herself the sensation she was seeking. That push back against the lad had him lose balance falling backwards and wrapping his arms around the woman. She'd land in his lap knocking his manhood even further into her womb than the initial thrust intended to place it. She felt it rubbing against the far end making her hiccup as the lad screeched about his victory. Still, she couldn't say it wasn't worth it. If nothing else, she was content to continue moving her hips in his lap whenever she recovered from having the wind knocked out of her. How she was even splitting her attention, she didn't know... but she was still holding onto the reins even though the Thestrals seemed to be going to a specific direction.

There had been a few strange confessions and general admissions during this carriage ride so far. Of them all, Charlemagne never even considered the potential of the strangest one yet being... Anais wanting to marry an old legend. Abe no Seimei was a name known by most, if not all Japanese citizens. Still, Abe no Seimei was known to be a man in his 80s, which was quite the steep slope of age to climb in their world... besides the fact that he died ages ago. "... I'm with her," Charlemagne said, firmly agreeing with Yume. "I mean, it's not like I can say anything about age when I'm over a thousand here, but... you know he was in his eighties, right?"

Yuuya had little to say about the ongoing conversation. He completely understood strange desires that didn't fit into any normal pattern of thought. If someone was going to aim for the ridiculous, marrying a national treasure from centuries ago didn't sound very ridiculous. "I don't think it's so strange. Abe no Seimei is was a hero and a martyr in a lot of those stories. It's a noble desire, I think," he said sheepishly. With that, Yuuya was content to fall silent again. It was, after all, now Sakura's turn to try making others drink again.

Ah, it was time for Astolfo to be ignored now. He had a question, but Martha had no answer she intended to give him. It didn't matter very much though, since Astolfo was officially victorious no matter what his intentions and desires were. Who could complain about being ridden by a Rider with proportions like hers? Some foolish knave surely, but never Astolfo! He didn't even really care what she planned to do at the end. If she wouldn't share her intentions, Astolfo would do as he always did: follow his own whims the moment they appeared in his mind. Martha's silence could be freely ended as she wished; his would be beginning as well. All the while, one of Chaldea's lower islands appeared on the horizon ─ some place covered in dense, dark forestry from end to end. They seemed to be headed directly for it, but... the horizon was far enough away for Astolfo to feel no sense of urgency.

Extreme. Anais or rather, Iino Miko could be described as such in various moments in her life. Here and now, she was being called such for her near obsessive behaviors concerning one Abe no Seimei. She'd admitted to this, mostly because she was intoxicated and because it'd become a memory for her again, and partly because she felt little to no shame about her obsession with Abe no Seimei. "I feel like you call me extreme too often to be a demon," Anais offered Yume who only just shrugged. Of course, Charles chose to point out the crazy age difference and life difference that Anais knew of already. "Eh, Charlie, I don't think we are agreeing for the same reason... random historical or mythological people is right up her alley. I am more shocked by the sheer dedication to make a single wish... so many times. She works at the Seimei Shrine every year, she goes there for holidays and festivals... she didn't just confess to an admittedly odd target crush," she offered. Meanwhile, Anais had a justification of her own, "He's a national treasure. His age isn't my concern, you don't make wishes based on logic..." she stated truthfully, not knowing how to fully explain her obsession. Context didn't make it better, but at least Yuuya was on her side. "See, he gets it!" she said of Yuuya. They were friends now, more so than any other moment she'd chosen.

Besides all of that, Anais made a decision. She'd believe in herself, her original self. The young girl who wished repeatedly for Abe no Seimei would believe in his virtues even if he wasn't alive presently. He was the most reasonable person and deserving of her understanding and as she came to terms with the aspects of her life that had shifted so greatly, she'd ground herself in people and things she'd already loved and understood. "Hm, devotion on that level is very cute," Sakura concluded of her own accord. Of course, she knew a few truths which led her to believe the girl's rather strong desires surrounding people she was aware of, would eventually be met. Right now though there was the matter of the game, which would be a 'Never have I ever...' Sakura had many things she hadn't done, but only few she could apply to large groups of people enough to encourage everyone to drink... "Never have I ever..." she started. Those four words, were the doom of many. Anais was sure she was both hot and aroused and a little ashamed, but in her mind her inner self was full of energy. "Felt embarrassed," she said seeming to have come to an understanding of a difference between herself and the others present. It was such a simple thing, but one which hit both Yume and Anais immediately as things she'd have to drink to, 'Fucking right, humans must consume!' Sinais mentioned. Well, Anais supposed her other self was a shameless individual and was being fed, she couldn't really blame her for being happy. 'Fucking right! No worries... we'll make sure Shishou helps us out of this~' she chimed to herself.

The density of the forest on the horizon was quite surprising. That being said, Martha at least reocgnized it. She supposed their current destination made sense, the forest that Yuuya had originally been found in, was indeed a place to go. Still, she couldn't be too bothered about it now. No, she was far too busy being concerned about the manhood buried deeper into her person than anything had ever been before. The movements of her hips against Astolfo made her slowly rise and lower, seeming to give herself a lot of freedom to experience the gentle rubbing sensation against the inside of her womb, but never really removed Astolfo from where he was stuck. She should probably say something eventually, but she couldn't bring herself to, no... she was too busy enjoying the feelings and moaning her content as she rode the lad as she would any mount. She was taking no flak and her own rhythm was one which would gently raise and lower her loins against it. It was a pleasant and mind numbing experience.

Charlemagne and Yume were on the same page, but reading different stanzas. Her issue with Anais's choice was allegedly the repeat of a wish every year, whereas his was the wish itself. Alas, he didn't think it was too outlandish after becoming such an old individual himself, but he would have never harbored issues with the repetition. "I don't think that part's weird at all. To me, that just makes it sound like a real wish ─ the kind you don't ever let go of. It's an earnest one, if nothing else," he responded.

Once upon a time, the world knew demonkind by a different name: Gods of Destruction. They were called such due to their innate ability to wipe things from existence, like clearing a board in most cases. Tohsaka Sakura was the daughter of such a creature, and she proved it by coming up with the perfect method to... utterly destroy the competition in a drinking game. Humans had a fault that she was obviously not designed with. They felt emotions of every variety, whereas Sakura seemed mostly incapable of anything but logic as her kind saw it. Charlemagne had never felt so utterly defeated, and neither had Yuuya. "... Yep. Taking dare again," said Charlemagne. "S-...same," Yuuya added, both with their heads hanging low. Someone was going to die if Sakura was just starting hitting her stride at this point of the game. . .

Astolfo. Astolfo was going to die, and he was going to do so regardless of the game's outcome. He didn't even know the game existed, nor did it matter. His death would come at the hands of Martha, who managed to fall into the swing of things rather easily despite earlier difficulties. Desires were activating as normal, it seemed. As a true Rider, even her slower approach to moving his girth around within her provided consistency rarely seen, comparable to the bump of a trotting horse as Astolfo viewed it. "Lucky~♥" he chimed. Astolfo could do little more than sit back and enjoy, but of course... he was definitely going to do more. Idle hands were useless hands. With that belief, the pink-haired lad was soon assaulting Martha's breasts from behind in very familiar fashion. As he'd done once or thrice before, it seemed his goal this time was to also pull down the cups holding those sizeable mounds hostage, all to free her nipples for an impending accosting.

Charles and Yume both took issue with Anais's most recent confession for two different reasons. Both also seemed fine with it for their own reasons. According to Charles, though her target was odd, he respected the earnestness of such a desire. Anais was only made to feel worse by this revelation, because she knew her desire to be earnest, and thus felt worse for forgetting it, even if it wasn't her own fault. 'How could I forget something so important! Shame!' she wanted to die. To disappear, to repent. she felt like she owed her younger self, Abe no Seimei and her dreamless mind recompense for forgetting what was most important to her. Drunken Anais was busy lamenting her own failures as a super fan of Japan's Greatest National Treasure. She needed comforting and all kinds of things. 'If we're gonna be this upset about it, we should fuck the hell out of him. Make up for whatever shitty wife betrayed him~' Sinais offered her other self an alternative to self-loathing. 'I really am extreme...' she thought but she saw no reason not to take that advice.

Ah but that wasn't all... they were being destroyed. Sakura managed to make all of the humans in this cart drink. Her lack of emotional development was enough to send an entire group of Gaia side teens into a drunken stupor. She managed to capture them all with such a minor thing. "Waaah!" Anais almost cried. 'I've given myself second-hand embarrassment just reading books before!' she snapped inside her head. Such an outrageous statement caused Yume to chuckle aloud, apparently at nothing at all. Both young men in this game decided to take dares, and Anais was racking her brain looking for another confession to make. 'Take the dare, you're quite talkative drunk...' came the calm words of her protector. 'You say nothing most of the time and now that's what you want?!' she asked of her lighter self. Well, if she spent all her spare time feeding her darkness she might as well make that version of herself happy too. "I don't trust me to make another confession so I guess I'm taking a dare too," Anais managed. "I confess, I prefer to be Mi-chan's little spoon, even when she's smaller than me~" A sip was happening as Yume began to drain her cup. "Amendment, especially when she's smaller than me~" she corrected herself. Just the same she was rather interested in the dares coming to the rest of the group. And was oddly proud of Sakura for catching alll of them so often. "Oh? Does it default to me choosing dares?" Sakura asked neither of the others had said anything.

'Oh shit. She's on to us!' Sinais stated seemingly scared of the potential of this dare. "Ais-nee, I dare you to spend the remainder of the game in Otou-chan's lap," she said to the elafia. "Yuu-kun, I dare you to remove your shirt as well..." she said thinking of those as easy. A wicked little grin crossed her face as she thought about Charles, whom she was still sitting next to, "Char-kun, I dare you to spend the rest of this game with me in your lap," she offered three, very specific tests which would help make everyone uncomfortable but also more comfortable. 'Nevermind, I'm on-fucking-board!' Sinais was a problematic individual, but Anais was tapping her fingers together while that little tirade took place. "Shitsureishimasu... Shishou," she offered quietly as she stood to slip into his personal space, all the while taking a drink and waiting for the second filling for the secondary drink. The penalty of this was extreme. Yume was laughing aloud at the other girl's internal monologue and her straightforward approach to her mentor. Drunk Anais was a bit closer to the brave small Miko she was used to.

Just the same, Martha was quite busy herself. She'd not shown herself to be a very vocal person, at least not with actual words. She seemed to be a person of action and was taking it as such, riding Astolfo while he continued to molest her. She didn't mind this, in fact, she seemed a great deal less concerned than she normally would have been, as the lad popped her chest out of its rather snug fitting layer. She would soon be harassed in a more direct way, eliciting more soft sounds as she pushed herself closer towards orgasm with Astolfo being used for his physical prowess. Actually, the movements of his hands against her nipples seemed to be sending ripples into her the core of her body. Why did it have that sort of effect? She didn't know, but as the dark forest came into sight she realized that she'd have to figure it out eventually. What had Astolfo just said? He was lucky? She didn't get that, well, maybe it'd make sense eventually.

While Anais lamented her own forgetfulness, her internal musings were heard by more than herself. There was of course Yume, but elsewhere... there was another. Perhaps the lass would experience the supernatural sensation of being observed for a few moments. Whatever had its eye on her was rather amused, and equally interested in where her thoughts went. All the while, everyone but Yume was prepared to take a dare. Even Anais had lost faith in her own ability to confess in a responsible way, joining the pair of males in taking a challenge instead. Ah, but it would be Sakura who dared the lot of them. Given her ability to assault them all in one fell swoop, that was perhaps the most dangerous outcome. Alas, danger was upon them.

Anais was instructed to sit in her mentor's lap. Both Charlemagne and Yuuya presumed it was forced awkwardness, and nothing else. They'd each be giving her a break with that in mind, all while fearing their own impending doom. Yuuya was next. Much like Charlemagne, he would have to remove his shirt. "Huh?! I... well... um..." Before doing a single thing, he was already embarrassed beyond all reason. Tentatively did he begin unbuttoning his shirt. There was nothing beneath, so he only had to slip it off each arm after doing so. With that action, however, it was made clear that his build was... somehow not very different when compared to Charlemagne's ─ only falling short by a small margin in terms of unreal musculature. He was undoubtedly more embarrassed than he should have been.

Now, Charlemagne's turn had come. His dare was similar to Anais's, involving Sakura taking a place in his lap. Much like the elafia, he was to remain in such a position for the game's duration. Charlemagne had his lap occupied while Ailen suffered the same fate ─ though the latter was the only one to cause any actual issues. "Oh? I thought I was exempt from these things. It may be difficult to keep playing like this," he mused, shifting the harp he'd been playing aside to make room. Meanwhile, Charlemagne was wondering how badly this would go for him. He left himself physically open enough to receive Sakura in his lap, but he acknowledged it as a very dangerous... if not oddly gratifying event.

Astolfo was baffled by the amount of silence Martha exemplified whilst in the middle of debauchery. Many he knew were at least willing to be vocal, but this woman had been silent for some time now. Even so, he was being given reason to do anything but complain. With Martha's breasts exploding out of that garment that kept them contained by sheer force of will, he was able to work on discovering how sensitive her nipples were. In those first few moments of accosting, it seemed sensitivity was high enough to make his approach worthwhile. He could feel her reaction through his rod, and as such, he had plenty of incentive to pinch and hold both peaks. As for how he was to be considered lucky, Martha would indeed be finding out... eventually.

Anais could do nothing but lament. Ah, but even in her sadness she couldn't escape a strange sensation. People being able to hear her thoughts, was something Anais was coming to terms with, but there was a different kind of knowledge which hadn't quite settled into her yet. She was sure she was being watched, enough that she physically reacted to it. Her anxiety level spiked by a great deal and she wondered if this was becoming part of her new normal. Her face turning slightly towards the direction of that unknown sensation. Inside her head, her own voice gave a warning that the other two agreed with... 'I'm in danger,' she commented not knowing why she felt that way.

Too bad, Anais wouldn't have enough time to keep thinking about all the problems she was developing. No... because a current problem was present in the form of Sakura and by Anais's own design she dealt with the things in front of her as they appeared in order of urgency. And right now, Sakura was a destructive force, willing her into the lap of her mentor. Even so... Anais didn't seem to be that upset about it. Actually in her drunken state she would have easily climbed into his lap and lamented aloud her problems if not for present company. Ailen mused that he thought himself immune from their interruption and spoke of not being able to play. "Rules are rules, Shishou," Anais claimed as she tucked herself into her elf mentor's lap. 'Woohoo, back in Shishou's lap! We fucking love it here!~' Sinais was so honest. Tall as he was, she had a lot of space to work with and immediately gained some relaxation by taking such a place. Meanwhile, Yuuya removed his shirt per the instruction of Sakura and Sakura nodded her approval of his behavior while Yume watched unabashedly while he disrobed. Given his physical prowess, his timid behavior didn't make sense. She took from the idea that either, he didn't look like this before, or he'd been ridiculed in some way. "Hoh? This peak human fitness, Mi-chan?" she asked of the elafia, Anais shifted her attention to Yuuya and found his form to be a bit closer to what she thought was normal. Of course, it wasn't the godly status that Charles had gained but it wasn't nearly as far away as it could have been. "No, it's better than that. I'd put it near the top... closer to Rei and Ro..." she said before thinking about her commentary. "Gomennasai, I didn't mean to comment like that. No shame or anything...congrats," she offered the lad. "She's right, perk up Yuuya-kun, shirtless with muscles like that is definitely a positive!~" Yume claimed as absently as she'd been commenting on anything. Just the same, Anais was drinking her second cup, as per the established rules, though it wasn't doing her any favors as far as helping her keep her mind clear.

Just the same, Charles left his lap open for Sakura and she would take it. Slipping into the space with a large grin settling into her face as she nudged herself against him settling into the space between his legs. but leaving him the use of an arm for their continued drinking. It was his turn after all. "Hm, that is all dares taken care of... Char-kun, it's your turn in the rotation," she reminded him of this placement in this game of never have I ever and wondered if he had anything left to go for, to try and make anyone else drink. While they waited for that, the silent Martha would be breaking her silence at least a little. She'd been quite busy in her own mind and the rhythm of her ride hadn't been disrupted by the antics of Astolfo either. Still... the sensations she was feeling and the sheer length of time this sexual endeavor had been taking place was quite long by her own experience. "I... feel like this world has done something really strange to me," she murmured that strange thought aloud. "That feels really nice though..." she added. That simple bit of encouragement was all she had to offer as she continued a ride which would carry her to bliss in only a few seconds. Outside the carriage all she heard was wind, horses, Astolfo and herself. Actually, this whole thing was rather exciting if she was being honest.

Page 5 of 166 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast