Page 53 of 172 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Patricius

"Rounds are counted in minutes, Anai," Seigen stated. Her claim of 'a few rounds' was utter nonsense. He could tell approximately how many times someone had spilled their essence into this one's body. If he wanted to, Seigen could have even scanned her memories to get the exact number, but that was of no importance. Anais had to know his point, whether she'd admit it or not. As for the amount of time she had to figure out her own desires, Anais didn't think there was enough. Seigen disagreed, but Anais didn't think it worked that way. Nonsense. "Don't lie to me, Anai~♪" he sang, staring the girl down while peeling away every fabric of clothing she wore. Even though this was a dream and had little respect for continuity, he made sure she experienced the full, slow-going process of his disrobing efforts.

She refrained from properly answering him once more. Seigen could ensure that her dampened loins became equivalent to a waterfall, if only she accepted her desire for such an occurrence. All she did however, was question his methods and reasons for asking the question. "I say it with my mouth, of course. I do a lot of things with my mouth," he stated while stripping away the last of her clothing: a remnant of her tights hanging around her ankle. That same ankle was lifted to about chest-height at the time. As if to exemplify his most recent statement and offer the girl an additional tease, Seigen gently pecked the top of Anais's foot before licking from that very spot, past her ankle, up her shin."What you should be asking is how I'm going to do that."

"Hours are collections of minutes..." she murmured. Perhaps there were a few snide comments left even in this soft version of Iino Miko. Actually, the truth of this matter was that Anais understood his point. Maybe she was deviating for a bit too long with her own personal mentor, but she did have actual things to do. She couldn't believe someone who argued semantics with her would understand that she didn't intend to spend days doing things when she wanted to contribute to her groups efforts. She also had no faith in her own long term ability. Well she'd have to continue thinking that one over, of course, this wouldn't stop her from saying one particular thing, "I don't tell lies," she added.

Meanwhile Anais was being stripped and her loins were basically on fire. Of course, the lad was still stripping her, and answering her questions. She felt so uncomfortable but also oddly turned on. Was this dream logic? It couldn't be really, all of this was taking quite a while to happen. She felt every piece of clothing, being taken off and the lad claimed that he spoke those words with his mouth and that he did a lot of things with his mouth. Her mind blanked. She closed her eyes and blinked she needed to clear her thoughts she had to get rid of this particular line of thought. It was intruding on her ability to think. "I ah... are you trying to put ideas in my head?" she asked. She would have been pouting or frowning but, rather suddenly that idea in her head didn't seem like it was just there. As the last of her tights were removed, a kiss was placed on top of her foot. And then she felt the warm wetness of a tongue moving up her foot to her shin. 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!? WHY ME?!' she was almost in tears. "W...wh...wh....why?!" she asked yes hers were questions.

"Oh that's why you said that earlier," Miko said seeming to be watching this entire thing and finding it almost too good to look away from. Referencing specifcially something said by Riri to her during their earlier escapade."Anyone else think this is like super hot, because I am throbbing~" asked Sinais. "Yes, it is hot, but this is also the only way for this to happen really. It's complicated but I am sure you'll both understand it later. And yes, you need to remember that one," she said to their core self.

"And within those minutes are seconds. But your 'minutes' seemed to have seconds... thirds, fourths... fifths~" he argued, teasing still in his voice as he continued accosting her with the logic she should have been using. Anais was the core representative of Iino Miko in the world of Alaya, yet she was more reserved than an old coot that just fell out of Gaia. Someone was to blame for this. Moving on, Anais claimed she didn't tell lies. Seigen considered the topic at hand ─ that she didn't think it worked to have something figured out without doing so mentally, in terms of time. True; she wasn't lying. "Hmm, right. You're not lying. You're just ignorant," he stated.

So easily distracted was this variant. Seigen spoke of doing things with his mouth, and Anais looked like she had a thousand visions at once. Had she only relaxed for a second, she would have seen the first-hand example that came after she spoke of ideas being put in her head. Ah, but Seigen did enjoy having the opportunity to counter that one. "You put ideas in your head. I'm going to put my dick in your pussy," Seigen corrected as his tongue traced its way up her shin. By the time she stammered why, he was using one hand to hold that same leg up by the ankle. His other hand, conversely, was upon her uncovered vulva, its middle finger prodding at her opening. "Not why. When. Where. How. Those are the questions I want to hear when I'm making a move on you, besides the more specific stuff of course~♪" he chimed as that finger managed to poke its way into her hole. "Ah, there we are! You know, for someone having so much sex recently, you're tighter than I would expect of someone having no penetration at all. Good job, Anai~♥"

It seemed the lad in front of her was quite snarky as well. He claimed her minutes contained seconds... and several other increments which eluded to her rather voracious appetites. It embarrassed her. She wasn't trying to this way, it simply ended up that way because... well because of reasons she wasn't ready to deal with. What did it matter anyway? "That sounds so extreme," she said. She understood those to have been her own actions but she didn't really understand them. Ah, well this wasn't all, she was acknowledged as not being a liar, that was a relief, but what wasn't was the idea she was ignorant. That wasn't true, was it? Well she wouldn't want to remain ignorant if she was... what she needed was to focus and that was becoming something increasingly hard to do.

'Why does everyone want to explain things to me while trying to have sex with me?!' she wondered, this particular interaction reminding her of another. As if to further her particular curosity this lad claimed he wasn't putting ideas in her head. Instead he would be, placing their genitals together in no uncertain terms. Her eyes widened at his choice in vocabulary she squealed seemingly distraught. "You can't say things like that!" she exclaimed. Why was everyone like this, and why weren't her other selves helping her out of this. Why was she always being tossed around by everyone?

Ah, but beyond these points Anais was still being used... why? Well he had her by one of her ankles. His tongue was still traveling up her leg. She could still feel it. It was so invasive. It only got worse as he began molesting her properly, a finger finding itself within her loins making a tiny moan escape her lips. "Our ideas of importance are very different. Why can't this be a normal dream? Why can't I have normal sleep? Why is there a hot guy I don't know molesting me? Why does this keep happening to me? Why can't I be normal!?" she exclaimed. Everyone always acted so crazy around her and she'd done nothing to deserve it. All she wanted to do, was sleep and get her thoughts together and literally everyone including herself was getting in her way. What was also in her way? Well... that finger in her loins and the compliments that came from the lad about the state of her despite all the sex she'd been having. "Waaah! Commenting like that is embarrassing!" she sald aloud. Why did he know so much about her? Was this a dream problem? Why was no one helping her? Why did people throw themselves at her when she wasn't asking them to? "Oh, there I am... that one's me," said Miko as she recognized her own personality traits.

"Doesn't it? Don't keep reviewing your science homework when you haven't even started history, math, or anything else," Seigen advised, deciding on a reference more relevant to the 'Iino Miko' part of Anais. Her ignorance would be corrected in time. Sadly, one couldn't just talk a person through such things. Anais was the version of Miko that had to accept the true nature of herself and the world she'd been born in. Many things had to be unlearned and relearned.

Anais did not take his statement well. He warned her what would soon be happening between them, and all she had to say in response was... that he couldn't just say such things. How boring; he certainly could say those things. She still wasn't rejecting his advances in any effective way... or any way at all, for that matter. "Kawaii, Anai~♥" he squealed in the wake of her outrage. Placing that one leg of hers over his own shoulder, Seigen freed that hand to reach around and take hold of Anais's face. His own face closed in on hers as he squeezed her cheeks, intending to pucker her lips with a bit of force. When he spoke next, Seigen was close enough to just about kiss the girl. "You're getting me excited, making faces like those. What's the matter, Anai? Do you not want to step out on your precious Shishou, even with your own husband?" he questioned.

Why couldn't this dream be normal? Obviously Anais didn't know what normal dream entailed. If she'd ever experienced a proper dream before, this sort of meeting would be the status quo for Anais. As for her many questions, Seigen had things to say about... only a few things. "You think I'm hot? That's good. If I couldn't satisfy your preferences, there'd be no point in my existence. And don't worry much about being normal. You're supposed to be my adorable little slut ─ just like your other selves over there," he commented. Speaking of her other selves, Seigen realized the residual fluids of Riri were still drenching his cock. He certainly couldn't put that much light right into this girl who lacked darkness, so Seigen opted to keep stroking her inner walls with his finger for a bit longer. Twisting his hips to showcase the issue he was having, he looked toward the darkest version of Miko. "On second thought, I can't work with this. Sina~♥" he said, assuming she would get the point without words... and just slightly hoping to mislead Anais at the same time.

There was apparently a comparison to be drawn between Anais's current behavior and the school girl life of Iino Miko. Seigen claimed that she couldn't keep reviewing a single subject when she had several more she hadn't even started on yet. "I mean that makes sense, but I'm just enjoying my summer," she said in a manner which was almost pouty. Of course she did feel that way about her studies. After agreeing to Mugen for reasons she'd not understood completely, she was simply giving herself time to understand. Why did everyone take issue with how she worked through her issues. She just wanted time, was that too much to ask for?

Yes, apparently time was too much to ask for, so was a lack of crazy language. What was going on in her head that these kinds of words were in her dream space and in her head. Actually, this lad seemed to find her outburst cute. On the one hand, that should be encouraging, on the other, she found it scary. If nothing shook him something was going to happen and she wasn't ready yet. "I'm not being cute!" she exclaimed as he took hold of her face. Why was it so complicated? Why had her dreams become so complicated? Now her face was being forcibly puckered and she knew she had to look a bit ridiculous. What was more, there was a question did she not want to step out on her mentor even with her husband? Her brain processed that information and she looked aghast for several reasons? "What? No it isn't like that. I am not stepping out on anything. My concerns aren't about stuff like that, I'm just trying not to be extreme after everything else, why doesn't anyone get this?!" she elaborated quickly. Why she felt the need to explain herself she didn't know. But if this version of herself wasn't just attached to her elf mentor in a slightly unhealthy way, then what was her problem.

Anais had asked a thousand questions and only a few of them would get anything resembling an answer. Apparently this lad thought it good that she thought him good looking. Well she wasn't a liar or anything and he looked great. His way of expressing this was rather extreme though, "Wait, that's a lot to put on me. And your adorable little slut?" she asked. She already knew she was going to slut hell... was this it? There was one thing she hadn't addressed yet, and with him so close to her face and teasing her ever slickening loins she finally got it back together. "Ah♥!, wait wait wait, husband? You? Who did that?!" she asked immediately. "It was me. I agreed, to most of that... nothing wrong with it. Also... these dreams are normal for us, I spent most of my time dreaming, lucid dreaming having sex with guys dressed like Abe no Seimei with no faces... this is better!~" Miko admitted sheepishly. Sinais for her part in this was directly called upon. "Oya~ Me♥!~" Sinais approached directly while the lad presented his cock. She assumed, she'd be going in for a taste, help the lad rid his cock of its inherent light tainting, but she'd give pause for dramatic effect and the wayward thought patterns she knew existed in this one already. For a second, Anais watched the approaching dark version of herself with a large pulsing cock and squealed. There were two cocks in this room. She shut her eyes. She couldn't deal with the images playing across her own eyes and how she interpreted that statement. "There's a me with a dick and it's the dark one!" she wasn't ready. Meanwhile, she was still processing. "WHY DOES THIS COUNT AS A NORMAL DREAM?l!"

Anais was quite attached to the idea of enjoying her 'summer' as she called it. Seigen didn't know the reference she was making, but he could feel that it was a familiar concept to her. "It's not summer, Anai. It's only the weekend," he stated. She had far less time than she thought. Anais would be making an impact on the world around her, and it all boiled down to when certain decisions were made. The more he thought about it, the more Seigen realized what type of being she was. "You're not at all like your mother. Actually... you're the exact opposite of a witch," he muttered almost silently. If anyone heard him, Anais would surely be the only one.

Ah, but it seemed Anais was still flipping out about this, that and the other thing. She wasn't being cute. She wasn't stepping out on her mentor. Her concerns were elsewhere. She didn't know how he was being called her husband. Ah... there was something in that. Her concerns... were elsewhere. Realization was beginning to strike Seigen again. His eyes widened in a mix of curiosity and excitement. "Oh. I think I understand now. You really don't want it to be that, huh?" he questioned, recalling her outburst against receiving a 'bad end'. That was the root of it all! She wasn't running from a person; she was running from her own soul. That was so much worse than the alternative. "Well, that's new. Gomen, Mikan. My sense of urgency was a little off," he said to the core personality.

While Sinais approached with intentions of settling his light-tainted dick, Seigen took the time to stare into Anais's face. She was more of a problem to herself than she could ever realize. No matter; he'd fix that soon. First, Seigen would address the normalcy of this dream. "It's called a wet dream, Anai. Now that you're finally having dreams, you should get used to these," he urged, wasting no further time before stealing a kiss from the lass. Just the same, there was no hesitation in the protrusion of his tongue, which thrashed about in Anais's mouth as if marking its territory with saliva.

Anais was being given some advice which would strangely resonate with her own understanding. Doing so made her heartbeat quicken just a bit, "Fuck!" she said making all versions of herself turn their eyes towards her. "That is also me," Miko said with a hint of pride in her voice. If it was only the weekend and not the summer then she was about to be confronted by several problems. If it wasn't even a long weekend she was actually in trouble and she didn't feel brave enough, nor in control enough to do everything she needed to do. She had a sense of urgency which actually would work to her benefit. A little fire started in her soul somewhere and several boxes began opening to have their contents sorted though. "I don't know what that means. I can't deal with it right now, box it..." she said. Even in her weird panic she knew when things were important. She'd deal with it later.

Still as Anais spoke Seigen seemed to get more excited. Why was he excited by her concerns? Was it just that she wasn't rejecting him? No, he brought it back to her original statement about bad ends. Her eyes widened as she wasn't a liar she could admit that, she didn't see anything wrong with wanting to be in control of her life, "No. I don't. I want to do the things I need to do. I want things to make sense. And I want to be in control of myself, a bad end wouldn't let me have that..." she said. And to her credit her logic was sensible. She was just trying not to go to hard in any direction. But what was this, Seigen was apologizing to Anais's core personality, claiming that his sense of urgency was off. "Iia, I don't think you owe me an apology," she confirmed. She didn't expect this form to be so far out of sync with her own desires.

At the same time, Sinais sank to begin a dual tongued assault of a perfect cock giving a wink to her other self, before she started she did have something to say. "You know I'm all for it, slut it up with the rest of us!~" she mentioned. She stuck out that dual sided tongue at the other lass before assaulting the cock in front of her properly. Just the same Seigen was leaning into Anais's face. He claimed that she was experiencing a wet dream and should get used to them given her returned ability to dream. She didn't even get a chance to retort though, soon after their lips were pressed together and a tongue was assaulting the inside of her mouth. It was so hot, it felt so right. There were so many versions of herself around. He was playing between her legs, it was pulsing. The whole situation was so hot, and there was the other her, giving oral while having such a large cock of her own. Maybe her mind was trying to help her with her coming problems.

Of course Anais wasn't going to confront certain issues immediately. Frankly, he couldn't expect her to deal with that one just yet. When she needed to have that information, he trusted she knew how to find it. More important things were there to be dealt with at present. Ah, her troubles were very specific after all. She wanted to avoid the fabled bad end, and that just made Seigen want to... force her into one. Surely she'd understand eventually what the truth of things was. Her words, while logical, would only be met with Seigen's disagreement.

According to the elafia, she wanted to be in control of herself. Obviously she didn't want it very hard, as she had no control over the relationship between her own mind, body and soul. Seigen could almost scoff at her audacity, knowing that clear truth himself. Alas, he wouldn't be addressing that matter immediately. Sinais had come to clear his cock of Riri's juices ─ which would also grant her Seigen's additional fluids that dribbled from the tip during his earlier removal. "Mmm~" he moaned. "Careful. We can't just get started with that again; I still have to deal with the problem child," he said. Still, Sinais received a nod of approval from the lad before his attention returned to Anais. "Now, Anai... I have a question for you." Between clauses, Seigen turned fully toward the girl. He hiked her leg up a bit more, removing his finger from her hole to lick the juices from it. Before continuing with the question, he seemed to be appraising Anais's flavor profile while aligning his rod with her opening. "Do you feel like you're in control of yourself now?" he asked in a serious manner. If she thought she'd ever been in control of herself, she was probably wrong. Whatever the case, his cock was already pressing itself against her recently-abandoned opening, stretching it around the tip to begin his first penetration of the most recent 'slutty Miko.'

There was no appeal to the logic of the man who was still preparing to have sex with her. Her body was even making it easier for her to do so, and she was looking at several parts of her soul all present and accepting of this treatment. If all of them have done or would do this, perhaps she should think more about her arguments against it and where her aversion to the idea came from. Her darker self was the more straightforward and told her to have fun, her lighter self had come in riding said cock. Her apparent original self, experienced these types of dreams all the time and thought them normal and apparently agreed to marry the lad in her dreams. She was the one who wasn't aligned and perhaps that was the problem but she'd managed to express herself properly.

Ah, but her expression of self was still getting no confirmation of understanding. Seigen was busy having his cock sucked by her darker self and said darker self was quite enjoying the experience. It was all nice to see and it even sounded good on the ears. But such was exactly why she thought herself out of control. She'd gone to sleep to organize her thoughts and make peace with the crazy trajectory of her life, this was not doing that, it was just compounding her problems. "Bleh, problem child. I came over here to help~" she claimed as if it was the most natural thing in the world. She also stuck her tongue out at the lad after tasting the interesting flavor combination. It really was a good thing, this side of herself was even lighter than the side she thought of as her opposite. No wonder she reacted so strangely all the time. Soon after she was watching the start of an entrance to other self with a vested interest. That gentle stretching the leg thrown up and over the lad's shoulder against the tree. Her heart was beating rather fast and she was sure she was blushing and overheating. She couldn't think and he was asking her a question, did she feel in control of herself. "Of course I don't! I haven't ever felt like I was in control of myself, but I am trying and everyone else is making it difficult!" she explained of herself. Miko could understand that sentiment. She'd gone through that particular growing pain already. Too bad Anais couldn't be afforded her tyranny at the moment, "That one is also me." Miko confirmed such feelings. Her body wanted sex, her soul wanted sex, and she... just wanted to think about it and decide for herself it was something she actually wanted to do before she threw herself into it. Was it really too much to ask for?

Page 53 of 172 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast