Page 61 of 171 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Patricius

"Oh? But I'm sure you didn't expect any different," Ailen replied. Whether the visual or any of the new techniques Anais had to offer, Ailen was elated time and time again. Even now as that initial push forward met great friction, he couldn't be made more satisfied. It didn't matter if this was an excursion of learning or one of deviance; there was joy in both. Luckily for the elf, he didn't need to carry the weight of insertion on his own. Anais must have riled herself up a fair amount as well, as both parties seemed equally eager to complete their physical union. Both would also be moving toward some type of rhythm once their connection established itself, which Ailen felt happening in record time this morning.

Once Charlemagne separated all other cards from the King and Joker, he turned the two away from one another. He surrounded the latter with four face-down cards, then flipped it over as well. "All's well in the end. The village needs a new chief, but they'll work it out now that there's some transparency in leadership. Nobody blames the current chief for anything that happened; he was just doing what any parent should," he declared while sweeping an arm over the pile, collecting all cards at once. Sakura understood the point of their four-step process at least, so Charlemagne nodded. "Well we end up having to improvise a lot, so improvising just naturally became part of our everything-plan. As long as we've got the same overall goal in mind, we trust each other to see it through ─ even if it's all decisions made in the spur of a moment. Every now and then, though... a plan can end at step two. Just sometimes~"

Ailen and Anais were flirting fairly easily, they were also mid-coitus in a pantry in the middle of making breakfast. Their bodies seemed to come together with relative ease and the same amount of friction that they both seemed to enjoy. Even so, the steady rhythm reached would eventually make the elafia need to stabilize herself. She went on to rest on her elbows and forearms, leaving her rear in the air and her legs spread wide. 'Ah, this is surprisingly comfortable... ' she thought absently. Her hips freely moving back and forth, she got to feel her mentor burying himself within her. Her breathing was becoming steadily panty and she could already feel that gentle pulse in her loins building up to something great. Maybe she should do sneaky things more often? This definitely seemed to come with its own level of preparation and implied danger.

While fornication happened in the pantry, the table was finishing the story. It would seem that the hypothetical crisis had a happier ending than expected. "That seems like one of the better possible outcomes. Interesting," Sakura was quite intrigued by the sort of work these adventurers did. She expected some simple monster slaying and less... oddly politically based adventures. At the same time, Yume finally emerged from the back in time to hear about the rare adventure where the plan went well. "Oh? That does sound like quite a rarity, good morning~" Yume managed seemingly fine to stand near the table and peek over towards the kitchen not finding anyone there. How strange? She was sure her legs felt a bit shaky, so where had the pair sneaked off to? The griddle was still heating and all. How impatient. That was actually a thought which was rather amusing for Yume, knowing the other girl had woken from a sex dream not too long ago. "I am interested in the sometimes. That seems like it would be kind of magical," Sakura said wondering if her time spent on these kind of adventures might lead to her seeing such a moment.

Ailen was quite sure he'd never began a sexual endeavor of any sort while standing in a pantry, but there was a first time for everything. Dealing with these apprentices, he'd likely find himself in many more strange places as time passed. Just the same, he was sure to see many more strange positions. There was presently such a position being taken ─ one he was made privy to not very long ago due to its appearance in Munetsuchi a few days prior. He heard of it only in passing, but there was no doubt in the elf's mind that this was the mythical thing that had been discovered. "So that's what it is," he observed, noting the amount he was suddenly being squeezed. Well, he certainly wasn't going to be stopped by a bit of pressure. Even as Ailen's knees buckled, he'd merely use it as momentum to thrust through a tingle that seemed to appear all too early.

All the while, Charlemagne was none the wiser to what one of his comrades was getting into. He was well invested in a hypothetical that had since become a general agreement. Sakura was clearly interested in the way adventures turned out in cases like what they'd recently discussed. "It was. Things don't always turn out that way, but it's always nice when they do," he commented. "You're showing a weird amount of interest in this whole thing," he added. Just then, Yume's arrival was announced with a casual insertion of herself to the topic at hand. "Morning. Hell of a way to jump in, but... you're not wrong. It's way too rare," Charlemagne replied with a wave thrown the girl's way. Sakura voiced her interest in the more 'magical' version of events, as she put it. "It is, and who knows? You might get to see it for yourself, depending on how this adventure goes."

It seemed that Ailen and Anais were both in for some very interesting surprises as their relationship developed. Anais had also never been one to sneak off into a pantry or really anywhere... but with the right motivation she could be rather accepting or even motivated to start anything. Case in point, her current position wasn't one she'd taken before, but was one she'd seen before. Unlike the population of Munetsuchi this was one of the things hidden away in the deeper reaches of her mind, lost in a wall of internet memes and challenge crazes. Still, it was rather enjoyable and the enhanced tightness which led to a slightly more forceful set of movements from Ailen were... rather pleasant. "Oh? Found something, Shishou?~" the lass questioned in a teasing manner. She didn't know quite what he was talking about, but she'd gotten quite used to carrying on a normal conversation even when out of breath or full of... something. Speaking of filling, she was moving her hips by rocking about on her toes. Doing so would lead to a building pressure within her loins, which let her know of a coming climax, which would likely strangle the man moving around in her loins. She kind of liked the idea of that... now that she was thinking about it. 'That's right, show Shishou the best part of a position like this~' Sinais mentioned as she knew the girl's orgasm was... cresting. Yes, the tightening of her loins would lead it to slickening but the increased grip along with the tightening of her core muscles would only make it all but impossible to pull away, she'd calmly sink into the feeling, pleased by the experience.

Charlemagne didn't know what his comrade was getting up to, but now at least two others were very sure. Sakura had known what would happen as soon as the desire within Anais solidified. Meanwhile, there was a certain almost vibrating feeling deep within the loins of Yume who was quiet after her little interjection her eyes narrowing as she figured out why her friend was missing. Meanwhile, it was apparently odd that Sakura was unsure of why it seemed odd. "I like the idea of all variables being understood and a plan functioning within the limits... I am interested in that," she explained. "But people don't seem to function within such ideas so it is interesting to see the overall picture," she expressed of herself. At the same time, Yume seemed to come back to herself. "Yeah that is me, random and not wrong~" she teased gently. "I thought it'd be a good morning ice breaker. Way better than opening with bad adult humans are way too good at hiding it, because humans don't have magical senses~" she mused not taking a seat but instead peeking over into the kitchen. She saw an unguarded bowl and became curious. "I'm glad I might see something like that... it could be really interesting," Sakura mused. 'Or I could orchestrate it, also possible,' the girl thought absently. The odd desire of Yume's was something new and interesting as well, and Sakura watched as she headed off to the kitchen and procured a small spoon. "Are we having pancakes for breakfast?" Yume wondered ready to take her little tasting spoon to the edge of the bowl to have a preview of breakfast while no one would stop her.

Between view and feel, Ailen wasn't sure what the true power of this position was. On one hand, Anais gripped his cock with a firmness that made every retreat feel nigh impossible ─ adding as well to the constant friction pushing him toward the edge. On the other hand, however, the full descending view of her from behind was doing its own work toward ending their little tryst. Had he found something? Well, yes ─ it was certainly something. "I believe I have found my limit," he answered amid a ceaseless throbbing against the elafia's walls. Ailen had little choice but to weigh down upon the girl's backside, all to keep his own stability while hips rocked of their own accord.

Meanwhile, Charlemagne leaned back until his chair was supported by only two legs. He'd taken to absentmindedly shuffling cards while considering these newfound interests of Sakura's. "People tend to have that effect. You might even say experience in dealing with people becomes its own logic," he mused. As for Yume's take on her own introductory moments, he had little to say... but still something. "You could've still gone with that. Also not wrong," he commented as the stack of cards flipped one after another into his opposite hand. The demoness went on to the kitchen, where she was seen with a spoon while questioning their breakfast of the day. Charlemagne thought pancakes would be an awesome start to the day, but he shook his head. "Some sort of magic crepes, some sort of magic volcano sausages, a magic salad and some magic tea," the lad answered before speaking once more with Sakura. "You'll see a lot of cool stuff either way. There's no more awesome way to see the world than with a group like ours!" he assured.

Here and now, Anais was feeling the pleasantry caused by her current unorthodox position. There was an extra bit of pressure and friction which she enjoyed as the person being entered. What was more the tightness of her canal also allowed her to feel the constant throbbing of Ailen's tool as it moved around inside of her. It was delightful, she enjoyed knowing she had any kind of effect on someone else, more so than that she enjoyed teasing her teacher. Her dream man and other selves were right, she was quite enjoying indulging in her mentor. Ah, well... she'd continue until the right time made itself known... now, another right time was making itself known. "Well, it's a good limit, I found mine too~" she teased as extra weight was placed down on her person and balanced through this odd position. That rippling orgasm she was already sure she was experiencing seemed to be multiplying by every stroke only her canal capturing his cock would stop the movements he offered but her own hips stopped rather close against his, as she bit down on her bottom lip.

At the same time, Charlemagne was continuing his conversation, now with Yume and Sakura. "Sou ka, I'll keep that in mind," Sakura mentioned. If people had their own logic, then it was simply a matter of experience that would let her learn the nuances of the situations surrounding them. Their current adventure would surely give her more information than normal. "Hai hai, people are their own forms of logical," Yume agreed. "Not wrong doesn't make it an extravagant enough entrance~" Yume mentioned seeming to be in a teasing mood. She'd remain this way even as she tasted the batter which was being left to rest while the cooks in question were off gathering ingredients? Yes, surely that was it. She took this as an extra thought when Charlemagne went on to list the menu for breakfast. "Oh? That's pretty good... this is pretty tasty so I can imagine~" she said with a spoon having from her tongue. She immediately went quiet experiencing an orgasm secondhand which let her know that the pair would be returning soon enough. At the same time, it would seem that Charlemagne reccommended a group like theirs for the kinds of adventure they were having, he claimd they'd see lots of things. "Hai! I'm actually growing in excitement about it... " Sakura said, though her outward appearance didn't imply much excitement at all.

As it seemed, Ailen wasn't the only one reaching his limit. Rather, one could say Anais's encroaching climax would soon be the straw that broke the camel's back. One consistent quivering was all it took to tip the scales and leave the elf trembling. Had they not made this trip to the pantry, perhaps things would have taken much longer... but lo, it seemed breakfast would be finished in a reasonable time after all. Ailen wasn't going to restrain himself from letting his seed spill within the elafia's core under any circumstances at this point ─ though he originally fought the idea of doing so when no lesson was being delivered. Oh well; there was always a lesson to take from everything... somehow. Ailen would personally be taking the lesson of what absolute horndogs these human teens were.

Charlemagne nodded once more. Though they had met multiple disagreements regarding humanity and the like, she seemed quick to understand the goings-on when things were broken down properly. Charlemagne had once thought the idea of these goddesses understanding mankind was beyond impossible, but there was hope of understanding. Speaking of understanding, the lad had nothing negative to say about Yume's demands for her own entrance. He, too, would always take the better entrance when it presented itself. It didn't have to be extravagant in his case ─ only something cool. Ah, but there was hardly a difference to be found. "No shade from me. Always go for the coolest entrance possible~" he agreed. With that, Charlemagne returned all four legs of his chair to the floor and stretched, wondering how long it would be before the day could properly begin. Of course, there was little to do during the day for Charlemagne until... about nightfall, when his day truly began.

Things between Ailen and Anais played out as they always would, with the elf in question, spilling himself into the elafia's depths. And the elafia in question seemingly accepting it happily. Both seemed content with their progress and maybe they'd get around to breakfast and the rest with others. The others in question, Sakura, Yume, Astolfo and Charlemagne out in the common room would be waiting around. It would seem that Charlemagne had nothing negative to say about the nature of entrance that Yume chose. "Hai hai, I knew there was something about you I'd appreciate. Good man~" Yume teased gently. Just the same the day would progress, breakfast, activities, and their continued downward descent into the world.

An obligatory amount of teasing would take place during the day, but eventually the night would see everyone separated once more into their own spaces. At this point, Sakura would be found sitting in her chair within the bedroom she shared with Charlemagne seemingly in deep thought about something. Whatever the case, it was expected for the lad to get a certain amount of sleep, whether he actually needed it or not. "Everything is so lively with people around... there is so much to observe," she murmured quietly. Still if given the option Charlemagne was the person she'd like to observe more often than not. His relationships with his friends were interesting, his abilities as a leader were interesting and even the way he thought about things was rather unique. Sakura found herself wondering more and more when she'd stopped being surprised by things. What would he be doing tonight? How long would he sleep? Would she have a lot of free time? Would she join him in bed? All were questions she didn't have an immediate answer to, and that was always rather surprising.

Breakfast, lunch and dinner ─ Charlemagne couldn't recall the last time he sat for all three in a single day. This day however, the elf in their group managed to prepare all three. Charlemagne wondered why each meal took so long, but he wasn't going to question the use of magical ingredients or... any other reason for the time. "I've never felt so energized! I could get used to eating like this," he said while falling onto the mattress in his room. Charlemagne once again had the Holy Grail in his hand, though he was merely toying with it at present. Sakura had returned to that same chair once more. It was quite strange how she chose to share a bedroom.

Perhaps the young goddess wanted to be left to her own devices when silence fell? No, that didn't make a great deal of sense; she was far too much an observer for that. It was probably easiest to say she was just... a bit weird, if anything. In the end, he decided an outright question was the best course of action. "Why do you choose to just sit there all night?" he wondered aloud. Over the rim of his cup, Charlemagne watched the lass just sit there commenting to herself about the group's lively atmosphere. She had every opening to bring her own liveliness, so... perhaps she was just a bit more like the shiest of their members than he previously gave credit for. Or, perhaps it was something else entirely. Sakura did, after all, have a general strangeness around her. Maybe something else was worth mentioning as well. "I have to meet Angie again in a few minutes."

Three meals in a day was quite unusual for a group of adventurers, but that was also a problem that they needed to work on. In truth, eating multiple times a day would help everyone in various ways, Sakura was aware of this but perhaps she'd share the information. "You should, Otou-chan believes in steady growth without stagnation as much as possible. Eating regularly contributes to the ability to keep mana moving within the body as well as keeping it fresh for whatever uses it has..." Sakura mentioned. She ate quite frequently even while being small... such was simply the nature of having a group of doting parents. She also knew that meals didn't have to take nearly so long to prepare, but the sneakiness of the apprentices and their desires, seemed to weigh a bit on time, not that it made much of a difference in the grand scheme of things.

Moving on, Sakura had taken up seating within her chair and was comfortable enough to begin considering things. It would seem beyond her usual antics she'd drawn Charlemagne's attention. He wanted to know why she chose to sit in her chair all night, and it seemed to be a point of grand curiosity. Strange, she didn't think much she did would draw the lad's attention aside from some things she could potentially say... as for his question there were several answers to cover. "I don't really just sit here all night... I do like the chair it is quite comfortable. I like watching you sleep... it's interesting," she mused. "But I also spend some extra time working on things and developing my magic. I also take some time to adjust the realm we're in to any new desires as they appear, I'd like for everything to remain as comfortable for everyone as possible," she expressed of her nightly activities. "Sitting here also lets me observe everyone else, magically at least, so there is that... I do not need to sleep actively so I find this to be a good use of my time. I also wouldn't want to interrupt yours if I didn't manage to get to sleep in a timely manner," she expressed of herself. Her time within her chair was well spent by her own logic, and since sleep wasn't something she found easily, she felt no need to interrupt Charlemagne's nightly routine with her activities. He also claimed he'd be meeting up with Angelica in a few minutes. "Really? That is good, I am worried about her..." Sakura said. It would be for the best of Angelica was checked up on often, still she couldn't help but feel strangely, her face shifted just a bit becoming a little pouty thinking about it. She wanted to see Angelica too.

Page 61 of 171 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast