Page 64 of 173 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Patricius

They all agreed. The Tomb of Nazarick would have to wait its turn, as there was another exciting adventure right in the group's backyard. Whenever they were all free of the ridiculous events surrounding them, Sakura would have to show them the labyrinth's entrance. Two years was a long time when waiting for something, but Charlemagne had technically been through longer waits.

Another thing he'd been through, was the tsundere attitude of Angelica. Once she exemplified it, even Sakura immediately understood how appealing such moments were coming from the blonde. Ah... and that grin returned to her face. Charlemagne was intimately aware of that expression, so what would he do when called upon for help? Well... he'd grin as if he knew nothing. "I'm not sure what you could possibly be asking for help with, Ang... but you're red as a tomato, y'know?" was his only response. No way was he getting her out of this; it was finally someone else's turn for once. With that said, his lack of options for dealing with the pair was given credence by mention of Sakura's mother. If that was how things were expected to work, then he'd be taking advantage in other avenues ─ like ensuring Angelica was thrown all the way under the nearest bus. "Besides, there's no choice, right? Take your medicine, princess~"

The unsettling grin of Sakura's would be going nowhere. One day, the trio would enter the labyrinth under Munetsuchi had likely have a good time conquering it. Until that time, they'd have to make do with conquering each other for various reasons. Here and now, Sakura wanted to take advantage of the blushing face of Angelica which Charlemagne also pointed out. "She is... it's really cute!~" Sakura squealed. "Wait, wait... it's not like that, I'm just...a little worked up, yeah!" Angelica was trying and failing at control and somehow this was doing nothing but pressing several buttons Sakura was already aware of and more than apt to follow. "You are pretty worked up, but I can help..." Sakura mentioned while her smile spread. She turned on Angelica pressing her lips into the other girl's and feeling her relax as she did so, she slipped her tongue into the other girl's mouth and wrestled her a bit with enough practice that even the normally brash Angelica was brought down to a more normal level. "I'm just going to make sure she knows how babies are made, and... get some things ready, and try some things I saw... don't mind me," Sakura mentioned, stating that she'd be taking her first turn with their wife and why.

If they were taking her instruction a bit of mixing between these two would be happening first. Of course, to facilitate this sort of action, soon enough black tendrils began moving to unsnap and remove armor pieces from the girl's form. Real or unreal, a lack of clothing at some junctions would be necessary and at the very least the armor could go. There was plenty of room for Charlemagne to join directly if he wished, but... Sakura wouldn't be stopping her progress, "Chuck I'm going to remember this forever," Angelica murmured without the usual fire. Perhaps that would come back after a few moments. Sakura would make sure to press all the buttons and figure it out.

"Right? That's what I was saying earlier!" Charlemagne agreed. One could always appreciate a good tsundere after seeing past the pricklier part of their personality. Angelica somehow managed the tsun-tsun half of the trope without being too much of a bother before the other half appeared, which made a wonderful blend to observe. When she claimed to simply be a little worked-up, he had something to say immediately... but ah, Sakura beat him to it. That wasn't the only thing she beat him to. The twisted side of Sakura wasn't one to waste time. She'd refrained from taking liberties with Charlemagne before, but with Angelica, she was immediately latching onto the other girl's mouth and invading it with tongue. Don't mind me, she said.

Charlemagne took a small step back as dark tendrils began stripping Angelica of her armor segments. It didn't seem he was needed for whatever Sakura intended to do, but... it didn't matter, as he already couldn't peel his eyes away. 'Oh. This is why those people get into that sort of thing. Wow,' he thought absently. Angelica claimed she was going to remember this forever, probably in regards to the lack of help. Charlemagne's dick agreed with her; this was something to burn into one's memory for many lifetimes. "Uhh yeah. Me too, Ang. Me too," he mumbled, never blinking once.

Sakura was a person who learned through observation and then implemented things she found important into her own actions. She was being a bit more forceful than normal, but it was also more obvious to her that Angelica was accepting of her advances. In truth, in removing Agnelica's armor she was left with open skin to caress and bits of clothing for her fingers to slip around. Just the same she kissed the blonde lass and used the time she did to pass information along to her. Angelica had in her mind all information related to creation and how it occurred for people of their tier of being. Sakura also took the time to pass along information related to the tweaking of creations already within the womb in the way of creators as she doubted Angelica had the ability to use the destructive methods. Just the same Angelica found herself moaning her mind burning and only a single moment of eye contact with Charlemagne let her know something important.

As much as she was enjoying herself currently, Charlemagne was enjoying watching. She'd not been very certain on how a girl and a girl could exchange mana properly between them, but she decided to leave Sakura to that explanation as well. After the shock wore off Angelica wrapped her arms around Sakura and found the lass's dress opening up under her finger tips. The information in her head, seemed to state that skin to skin contact and mana transfers between girls was possible through oral means and rubbing if they liked. What was more, they'd not really gotten to know each other as well as they would have liked in their first meeting so... they could exchange more mana and get better attuned with each other through combined sexual satisfaction. The tongue of Angelica was reacting within the mouth Sakura which made the normally unexpressive girl smile. As she pulled away. "Oh? You catch on quick... and Char-kun is watching and that is quite nice," Sakura murmured. This was something she could obviously get used to, and she'd make sure that Charlemagne could see everything, as she unbuttoned the other girl's shorts and allowed them to fall down her hips. She was going to explore her body fully and Charlemagne could watch or contribute as he saw fit. "She's um...You're... ah... really good at this... is she always so good at this?" was Angelica's question to Charlemagne. He was the one with more experience in Sakura so he should have an answer for her.

If Charlemagne hadn't been told otherwise a few minutes before, he'd assume Sakura and Angelica were making a cuckold of him. Actually... even if they were doing something like that, would he squander the opportunity to watch? Absolutely not; he had to have something to get him through the ensuing depression after all. As that wasn't the case, though, he could freely observe without worry... or rather, without much worry. What would they be doing?

For starters, Sakura continued her magical effort of stripping the other goddess as their tongues danced with each other. Charlemagne had a prime view of it all. His only complaint was the lack of a venue or a point potential involvement that was obvious to him, but lo, the former was granted moments after the thought itself. Albertus Animusphere must not have been completely M.I.A. after all, as the blank space within the Nexus was replaced in a blink by the copy of Angelica's abode. As Sakura was the aggressor in this situation, she'd find herself imparted with the ability to determine their precise location within on a whim, granted while the landscape formed around the trio. In the meantime, Charlemagne hardly registered any changes at all. His eyes were glued, and his ears were open. What would the latter hear? A question from Angelica, who wondered if Sakura was always good at this. Charlemagne had only one answer to give ─ with no hesitation whatsoever. "Too good sometimes. Good luck," he responded. He'd say he didn't envy Angelica this moment, but that would certainly be a lie after knowing what the experience was like himself.

While Charlemagne watched what would eventually be his two wives engage, one of them, mainly the one currently undressing the other other, noticed that their venue was shifting. "Oh, Ojii-chan said he saved it... and now we get to use it. What an interesting space, I like it..." Sakura mentioned making Angelica blush just a little as the scenery had them move into Angelica very large bedroom with its western facing windows. The bed here was quite large enough for the three of them, interesting since the girl hadn't known she'd end up with two spouses and likely didn't understand what sex between three people could truly be like. Angelica peeked around and found herself oddly comfortable within the space of her own bedroom where she'd spent a great deal of the last thousand years, but it also felt like she'd been away from it forever at the same time. Just the same those shadows moving around her and Charlemagne gawking weren't doing anything but making her blush and squirm.

"This isn't the time for luck, Chuck!" snapped Angelica which only made Sakura smile as she revealed her prize. A now nude Angelica was before the white haired girl's eyes laying on her bed in the masses of her curls she looked amazing. "Oh? I understand now," Sakura mentioned almost absently. "Char-kun, are you just going to watch? I assume she hasn't had a turn since you evolved, it will be fun for her~" mentioned Sakura somewhat cryptically. "What? Did something change?" Angelica asked of either of them, oddly enough Sakura had already started tracing the other girl's naked body with her hands, those shadow tentacles of hers, doing the same, stimulating various parts of her body as she watched her reactions and took note of things the other girl liked and disliked. If they were to engage in sex, it should be fun for everyone and it was obvious that the fun part of it was obviously missing from Angelica's understanding. Well... maybe not the basics, but some of it, as the feeling in her loins was pulsing already and she knew that the space between her legs was already readying for the act of transfer, though... it was true she didn't understand the fun.

Finally, Charlemagne came to realize the space around them shifted ─ if only because Angelica was suddenly being pulled by tentacles onto a bed he recognized. "Oh... we're here now," he mumbled. No matter; he was still more concerned with the event happening right in front of him. Whatever Sakura intended to do to the now-nude Angelica, he wanted to witness every single moment of it.

According to Angelica, this was no time for luck. She was wrong. "Sure it is. You're probably gonna need it─" he replied, knowing Sakura was a very... interesting individual in sexual endeavors. In fact, Charlemagne had the feeling that he hadn't even seen it all yet. Even in these beginning moments with Angelica, Sakura was seeming a bit darker and more forceful than she was before. Either that was some sort of evolution, or it was a matter of dealing with a different person; he didn't know which. Did he care? No ─ there were better things to care about. Ah, but he was being addressed again, this time by Sakura. "Huh?" he asked as if most of her speech went into one ear and escaped through the other. It seemed he was expected to join, since Angelica hadn't gotten a turn after his evolution. Angelica wondered if something changed, and frankly... Charlemagne couldn't even grasp the conversation happening at the moment. "What changed?" he asked. He wasn't quite there mentally after all he was seeing, but... Charlemagne didn't have to say much either. After watching everything Sakura had done to Angelica thus far, the physical change of Charlemagne was made clear through the bulge in his shorts. If Angelica happened to miss that point however, Charlemagne would have to catch up to the conversation before he could do any explaining.

The change in venue was finally noticed by Charlemagne who managed to comment upon it. Though it was quite obvious that the lad was at the very least distracted by what he was seeing. Sakura considered that this might be a form of overstimulation for the lad, but if his choice was both of them, he'd obviously have to get used to it. As the squirming of Angelica became more prominent various tentacles seemed keen to hold her legs in place and caress her arms and midsection. She was practically being put on display, being positioned in a slightly upright position so that she became just as visible to Charlemagne as she was to Sakura. "Yes, we're here now. And there is plenty of space," Sakura mentioned as if it was a light suggestion.

"Why? Why am I gonna need luck, what are you planning? What did you set me up for, Chuck?!" demanded Angelica and this just made Sakura giggle just a bit. "Oh? It seems like I won't be blamed, that's interesting~ But this is definitely my idea," mentioned Sakura as a hand closed in on the other girl's chest. Her bratty behavior would be brought to an abrupt end as Sakura began groping her directly. Of course, just the same, Sakura could easily keep track of Charlemagne and even answer him, after her tongue playfully flickered over the other girl's nipple. "You've changed Char-kun, as completely as one can..." she murmured. "But I was talking about something specific, look... you can see it already~" Sakura teased, Angelica just a bit as the other girl moaned a little. She couldn't help but look over at Charlemagne her eyes traveling the whole of his form as she tried and failed to ignore the actions of Sakura and her many tentacles. If she'd been anyone else she might have been worried about liking this sort of thing, but it didn't seem like she'd have to discuss it, so she wouldn't worry about it. "I mean his mana is elevated and he does look quite a bit more firm... and some of his scars are gone and...." her eyes trailed over his bulge. "Oh? You were talking about that weren't you... but wait... Chuck what's that?!" she asked pointing with only her fingers as her arms were being pinned by tentacles. Pointing at what, one might wonder? Well...his crotch. They'd had sex, she knew the size of his tool and found it comfortable, that bulge looked even bigger than his full sized erection had been, and she'd had a very good look at it, given she'd accidentally been eye level with it.

As Charlemagne stood there dumbfounded, Sakura kept accosting the blonde goddess... who was once again throwing blame his way for something. Charlemagne was immediately onboard with that particular topic, even pointing to Sakura after she claimed all credit. "What she said. I just brought her here; you two started this," he assured. Even so, his mind didn't waver much from its original train of thought. Lesbianism was an incredible thing to watch; one could enjoy watching both sides while having firm sexuality. "Yeah so... I know you sort of just told me to join in... but this is awesome," he said in defense of his own motionlessness.

As for the alleged changes, apparently they were about him. That made sense; he did evolve spiritually. Sakura claimed to be speaking of something visual... oh! Right, he'd been given a new dick in the Nexus! Angelica seemed to catch on before he managed an explanation, much to Charlemagne's embarrassment. He went right back to scratching his head while fishing for a proper answer. "Well... I'm pretty sure we all know what it is. Some stuff happened, and that made some other stuff happen. And yeah, the scars went away too," he explained, offering no specifics about the exact topic at hand. He did step a bit closer to the bed, though, if only to get a better view at the goings-on and... apparently Angelica being on the receiving end of a tentacle hentai. "So... tentacles, huh?"

There was a certain amount of absolute visual concentration that Charlemagne had during the entirety of this ordeal so far. It seemed like he was pleased by watching this exchange and so Sakura continued it the way it was. Even as Angelica managed to try and argue her point, which was a bit cute to Sakura considering the lass was still moaning and squealing as much as her tentacles would allow. "Well, I was just happy to see her! It's not like I was trying to start anything..." there it was again. Sakura found herself enjoying these moments of bratty behavior from the other lass, and it was giving her tingles just thinking about it. She rubbed herself against the other girl's skin as her tentacles moved around in skin trailing down her belly and feeling her muscles twitch in response to the movements. "You didn't have to try to start something..." Sakura corrected the other girl, while giving Charlemagne a full view of her fingers beginning to slide along the girl's slick and exposed sex. "I was happy to see you too!~" Sakura mentioned seemingly very expressive in the moment.

There was speech from Charlemagne at the end which seemed to denote that he definitely liked what he was seeing, so much that he seemed almost paralyzed. "Oh, well... it is quite nice, I understand..." Sakura mentioned. Her sexuality didn't have the finer tuned limits or morality associated with them, she liked the softness, texture and even the feeling of the other girl's mana, it was all she needed to enjoy herself. At the same time, Charlemagne's developments were being explained in a very general way. "That's so vague, but yeah, I know some stuff happened, but that seems like a lot of stuff!" claimed Angelica. To provide her visuals, one of those tentacles seemed to grow to the size of Charlemagne's former manhood while beginning to rub away at the other girl's folds, replacing Sakura's fingers as the other lass began licking them clean. "It is quite a lot, but it's great. Oh... it's like crème," she murmured seemingly pleased. Almond tofu could be great for her truly. As for the tentacles which continued their squirming molestation it was rather easy for Sakura to explain. "They are mana based and an extension of my will... they are easy for me to use and manipulate," she said of the tentacles. All the while Angelica was feeling quite a bit of a lot of things. Surely her face wasn't blushed and her loins weren't twitching from the attention of fingers and tentacles. Surely watching Sakura suck and lick her essence from her fingers wasn't just arousing. Perhaps there was a lot more to sex than she fully realized. She'd learned of the emotional connection through dealing with Charlemagne, but Sakura was showing her something else entirely., something Angelica didn't yet have a word for.

Page 64 of 173 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast