Page 65 of 172 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Patricius

Both girls expressed their happiness for seeing one another again, albeit in different ways. Angelica did so as a defense against Charlemagne's statement, and Sakura did so... seemingly to further titillate Angelica while deft fingers were applied to the blonde's gleaming folds. "Wow, get a room," Charlemagne said almost instinctively... though perhaps that wasn't the best fit for the current situation. After all, they had obviously already gotten a room. He was also part of said room, but Charlemagne had yet to figure out where he was on the line between minor envy, arousal, and confusion.

Whatever he was feeling, Charlemagne watched that tendril rub over Angelica's womanhood with great interest. His reply to Angelica was a rather casual one. "Yeah, it's... definitely a lot of stuff," he said, taking context clues from Sakura to determine that she'd grown that tentacle to mimic his member. "More stuff than I thought, actually... damn," he added. Something was calling to him. He had a strong urge to replace that tentacle and have another experience with Angelica, but there was an equally strong urge to claim Sakura while she accosted the other girl. Decisions, decisions. "Ugh ─ this is gonna be difficult." With that said, it seemed Charlemagne knew one thing for certain; he was going to do something. With that in mind, he decided to pull off his shorts... though the Nexus did away with them as soon as he had the thought, leaving his full, substantial erection pointed forward like an arrow ─ or more accurately, a homing beacon latched onto two sources in this case.

"We're in a room," Sakura said in a manner that was almost deadpan. It would be Angelica who chuckled after that only to realize how very serious Sakura was about saying that, "That was sarcasm," Angelica cleared up for the other girl. "Oh? There are a lot more nuances to that than I thought..." she mentioned. Just the same she continued her molestation of Angelica happily. That tentacle rubbing against the outside of Angelica's opening would soon enough be nudging away at the inside. Crossing the barrier of her opening and seeming to wedge itself in rather slowly.

In response, Angelica exhaled quickly. Her ability to squirm was limited by the other tentacles and she was feeling a great deal more than she'd felt the first time. Her eyes traveled to Charlemagne as he casually discussed the situation she was in. He became nude seemingly by magical means and she caught a glimpse of his actual manhood now, she now understood the extra feeling of pressure she was experiencing from Sakura's machinations. "Whose dick is that?!" she exclaimed. "Oh? Interesting, lives among the regular humans have to be very boring if this is so surprising," Sakura mentioned. "Still, it's quite great. It can go so much further~" she teased the other girl who obviously didn't know about the truth of this particular kind of sexual encounter. "Char-kun, I was just going to help out a bit, but you should definitely reintroduce yourself at some point~" Sakura mentioned in her usual way. Right now, that tentacle of hers was still wiggling its way into Angelica's depths and having no easy time of it. She wondered if the other girl even knew how her own body worked given the struggle he was currently experiencing. She continued to kiss and nip at the girl's neck allowing Charlemagne the full visuals of the girl's body, while that tentacle wiggled deeper and deeper. Angelica would be found moaning in response to this, she didn't know they could come so large. But if Sakura said it was enjoyable perhaps she simply had to experience it for herself.

"Yeah..." Charlemagne replied blandly, thinking Sakura had yet to catch up to sarcasm. Luckily, Angelica chimed in to point out the missing information. "What she said," he added. Sakura had been making a very conscious effort to identify sarcasm, but perhaps it would be a while yet before she fully got there. Oh well; she was a studious sort, so perhaps she'd enjoy the mental journey.

Speaking of enjoying journeys, Charlemagne's gradual approach only became more interesting as the moments passed. That tentacle made to mimic his tool was being slid between the blonde's folds, giving him quite the view of how things worked from an outside perspective. All that attempted squirming ─ was it something he would have always found appeal in? Perhaps, or perhaps not. As for Angelica's question after the disappearance of his shorts, Charlemagne shrugged. "I said the same thing! Not what I expected from you, though," he said while absently reaching out to take that tentacle into his own hand, halting its advancement without much thought. Upon grasping it, he wondered about Sakura's earlier explanation of these mana constructs. Could she feel them as if they were physical? Whatever the case, Charlemagne supposed he'd find out one way or another... though that wasn't why he grabbed it. Sakura said something about reintroducing himself, and... well, here he was. "Yeah, yeah, I know. I've just been... trying to figure out what I'm doing. Still not quite there," he said. True enough, even as he hovered over Angelica and tugged the tentacle that was within her, he felt equally drawn to Sakura. If only there were two of him, choices would be fully trivialized. . .

Sarcasm was far too broad a topic for Sakura to fully understand it. It apparently came as blatant truths and blatant lies, so complex this socially normative thing... she had to observe it more, and learn how to spot it for herself. Still, she was happy that Angelica managed to help her with it. "Sou ka, I'm going to get it," she said seemingly having already determined her life goal of attaining a certain understanding. Whatever the case, she fully committed to the rest of her activities as well. She was busy moving those tentacles about right up until the point that they were properly joined by Charlemagne.

Beyond this a small moment of humor as Angelica had the same reaction to Charlemagne's new tool that the lad himself had. It would appear that both of them were familiar with that sort of thing but neither were prepared for the more abundant size. A chuckle escaped Angelica, "Well, it was the only reaction to make, I can't call that a penis, it seems insulting," she concluded. Sakura didn't understand the hang up on semantics, but she could agree that it was a hefty improvement and deserving of extra praise. "It really must be quite strange, this is normal from what I've seen..." Sakura murmured. Even so she was content, and that tentacle that Charlemagne was pulling from Angelica's loins seemed to be just shy of reaching her womb, the blonde lass seemed to whimper just a bit as that sudden emptiness settled into her. A wide grin spread over the face of Sakura in that moment, and she'd already found herself near one of the other lass's breasts lapping and sucking fluids directly from the tap. "You should get there, it seems like I've been missing something..." claimed Angelica. This was mostly due to the new empty feeling within her loins as she'd already been quite stimulated. She was still a bit bratty but Sakura found herself enjoying that part of the girl's personality as well as the creme flavored liquid that was filling her mouth.

"Good luck," Charlemagne said earnestly in wake of Sakura's determination. He didn't know why she was so hellbent on comprehending sarcasm specifically, but he couldn't be upset about it either. Sometimes, people wanted to do strange things that others couldn't see the reason for ─ it was a very humanizing aspect for a goddess.

Another very 'human' thing was Angelica's inability to call his manhood a 'penis'. Charlemagne understood the reference he was making, as many young men would... but where did it come from? His first mental query was wondering where Angelica even picked up the word penis; that was such a medical term. He always figured the divines had some strange word for it, but then... Angelica was brought up in a slightly more human fashion. "So I get what you mean, but where the hell did you pick up that mentality?" he wondered aloud. Slowly did he extract that tentacle from Angelica. He figured the ones binding her limbs could stay, considering her propensity for acting with seemingly no thought ─ and of course the fact that Charlemagne found the visual strangely appealing. Moving on though, Angelica urged him to 'get there' as he suggested moments before. The way she went about it was so very Angelica, he could almost laugh. Instead, Charlemagne rested one hand on his hip and cast a mockingly judgmental gaze at the blonde. "You know Ang, for someone so brash all the time, you're really bad at asking for what you want," he declared. In the meantime, he let that seemingly prehensile tentacle rub against her undercarriage, only preventing its furthered insertion.

Luck, was apparently something Sakura would be needing for her future endeavors in figuring out sarcasm. She could only agree with this notion as it was one of the more complex social norms she'd come across. She understood friendship, she understood human interaction she even understood childhood games. But this conversational 'sarcasm' which was both used as jokes and in serious situations, which could be mean or simply a laugh, which had the ability to point out something trivial and something stupid, which encompassed so many human emotions... she didn't get. And thus she wished to understand it, and maybe someday she would...

Whenever that happened she might get a better understanding of language in general, one which someone like Angelica seemed to have. As she squirmed under the attention she was being granted, it would seem that Charlemagne wanted to question her understanding of words and mentality. "Well, I do know things... I was taught things, but I was also given more casual advice, Jeanne said for some things it would be easier discussed and explained by one's own age group, so I paid pretty close attention to that..." she murmured. Well, Angelica was trying to hide in plain sight sometimes on their trips, she was bound to hear a few things which made more sense in certain contexts. This was one which she immediately understood when confronted with the situation. As for her brashness and her lack of asking for things in this specific context, Angelica's face would only become more reddened. "Well, I mean, it's not like a regular thing..." she began explaining seemingly embarrassed, she'd make up for her lack of forcefulness in her typically bratty behavior. "I shouldn't have to tell you, that you should be inside me yourself if you're going to take away something else," she said, as if it was possible for her to keep anything resembling dignity. A gentle smile came from Sakura... "You both don't say sexual things in a very direct manner, its interesting that you tease each other about it," she observed which only made Angelica go redder in the face. "Well, it's complicated!" she declared as that tentacle kept rubbing at her though no progress was made, the least Charlemagne could do was put himself where the tentacle had been she was on the verge of something great.

"Right. Jeanne. Of course it was Jeanne," Charlemagne said, sighing. Angelica did have a habit of pulling random, human phrases and thoughts out of her back pocket. Frankly, he may have even been partly to blame for that after all those trips to human-populated areas of Aincrad. He also supposed that, given the situation, this topic was much easier to grasp than many other things. Moving on, Angelica's face grew redder still after having her 'shortcomings' addressed. Irregular, was it? Well... she wasn't wrong about that, technically. "Yeah, but I don't just mean that in a sexual way. There's also, say... that time you wanted that bracelet and didn't know how to ask for it~" he mentioned, recalling one of the most obvious moments of such behavior from the lass.

Angelica did come around in a matter of moments, but Sakura had something to add as well. According to her, both Angelica and Charlemagne lacked directness when broaching sexual topics. Charlemagne had been positioning himself between Angelica's bounded legs, still shifting that tentacle about in the interim... and then, he stopped upon having a realization. "Eh? Can you really talk though? You haven't exactly been very blunt yourself, you know? You've sort of just been... using weird, roundabout phrases that are almost clear. Actually, you've kind of just been all 'whatever you want to do' about things until... well, until Angie," he mused. True enough, Sakura seemed to just be going with the flow for the whole of their journey. It had been a sticking point for Charlemagne multiple times to urge the goddess into more self-serving behavior. In fact, this visit to the Nexus was the first time that sort of attitude presented itself.

Jeanne d'Arc was big sister to one like Angelica. She knew that lass and took her opinions to heart, so it was easy for her to learn from that one who gave information quite freely. No matter, it seemed Charlemagne understood how she came to her current level of human understanding. He also had a lot to do with it, though she spent many a day trapped within her tower, she did occasionally see Charlemagne and visit the world below her pretty frequently, she wasn't completely out of the loop. "That was really different, I didn't understand the conventions!" snapped Angelica, one didn't just ask for gifts, and she didn't have any money and didn't understand how she would get that particular bracelet. Eventually, people like Bradamante helped her better understand those kinds of conventions. Sakura observed the lass, and the apparent non-sexual situation in which she wasn't sure how to ask for things. Given her less than stellar relationship with her supposed parent that made a bit of sense. "I understand why that was the case, it's okay," Sakura mentioned pecking the girl's cheek. Angelica could have asked her for anything and gotten it without question, and that was simply her nature.

Meanwhile, there was the matter of both of these individuals not speaking up for themselves in a sexual manner. But it wouldn't be Angelica who claimed that Sakura didn't do the same, it would be Charlemagne. The lad whom Sakura had her first sexual experiences with seemed to have taken some very interesting things from their interactions. But just the same, Sakura was an active learner, she'd been graciously letting the boundaries of these situations be decided by the person with the most of them present. Ah, but his words implied that he didn't understand that particular gift. Something clicked in the mind of Sakura, she somehow both appreciated what he was saying but her brain wasn't translating it as simple words. No, she didn't hear that he was saying she didn't often express herself, she heard, was that he didn't understand that she was flexible enough to go with the less harsh forms of conversation she'd known because he didn't seem so harsh himself. Well... a smile crossed Sakura's face, that same unnerving bit of intensity seemed to vibrate off the girl. "Chuck..." there was a soft utterance from Angelica, she knew they were in trouble she just couldn't be sure how much.

"Kazzun," Sakura changed his nickname to one she preferred, she did like his Gaia given name better after all. "I don't think you understand, I was letting you figure out boundaries, I don't have... Life is so much easier when you just stick your dick in my mouth while I'm unconscious but since you don't normally act like you know what you want..." she paused, putting herself into position. The inmon of her womb coming into place as she pressed herself against the flesh of Angelica and those shadows moved to align the lad like vectors putting him in place to begin proper copulation. "I'll fuck you to sleep right here, and let An-chan fuck you back awake after~" she said. Oh... well, he'd done this to them. She had no problem acting and doing as she wished, but again, he was the one with limitations, boundaries and a lack of firm understanding of what kind of sex he was signing up for. He'd understand it...as she pushed back against an erection lined up by shadowed vectors and that held him firmly in place by the hips and kept him from moving away. His indecision meant Angelica was going second, but Angelica was still just shocked. "Chuck you did what?!"

Angelica did seem to become a great deal more demanding some time after the event he'd mentioned. He recalled another piece, some hair ornament, being seen on another outing... and Angelica essentially saying something to the effect of 'buy me that!' at the time. He always preferred seeing that side, taking solace in that behavior's pure honesty and, in a strange way, its innocence.

It was that same sort of innocence he'd been trying to draw out of Sakura, even though she had her own. One couldn't approach their leisure in such a selfless way; life and relaxation were too precious for that. Of course, Charlemagne was guilty in a way, but that was a matter of ensuring others were well-off before himself. Ah, but what would he get out of the most recent claim about Sakura's selfless approach? There was... an aura. Pure as the Nexus was, there was a certain darkness being exuded from Sakura as that trademark grin of hers became more twisted than ever. Angelica called the lad's name as if preparing a warning, and then, Sakura spoke a very different version of his identity. When was the last time he'd been addressed as his original self? Well over a thousand years, not counting Albertus Animusphere mentioning it. Ah, but that wasn't all Sakura had to say. She spoke of letting him find boundaries that she herself was without. That was wholly unnecessary. Charlemagne could have easily told her that such boundaries were hers to establish, even in lacking them. He would have told her how humans acknowledged most things as lines to never be crossed without first being addressed and agreed upon. He... would not have the chance to do any of that. Why? Well, Sakura was still talking, firstly. There was an immediate, very vulgar mention of the somnophilic act once shared between them, with Sakura claiming it made life easier. Noted ─ albeit shockingly so.

Once again, there was no time or freedom to respond. The first culprit was Sakura's movements, which placed her atop Angelica and left Charlemagne with a prime view of her rounded backside. In the same breath, he was snatched by the hips due to those mobile shadows Sakura possessed. They dragged him into place, aligning him in such a way as to enter Sakura instead of Angelica. Apparently, he was going to be put to sleep... and then woken up by Angelica later? Charlemagne indeed lacked an understanding of what he was signing up for. Now that he was being forced into a better understanding, however... this was going to be a very exciting adventure indeed. "... Yes ma'am!" he blurted, his eyes wide and his voice shaky. His hands naturally fell into place upon Sakura's rear as she forced herself onto him. Charlemagne could do naught but grunt from the sudden act of insertion, but Angelica... decided now was the time to question an earlier statement. Ah, that was probably about the somnophilia, wasn't it? "Uh ─ A thing happened! It was a compulsion!"

Angelica had been humanized by her various interactions. Charlemagne found innocence in the honesty of her demanding nature. It'd been his intention to bring out something similar in Sakura, oddly enough what he'd be getting from Sakura was something very different. Angelica got to witness something very strange, and it was the intensity of Sakura' aura as well as the heightened sensations being provided by the various bindings already present on her person. Such things were also being used on Charlemagne who was being put into place and braced.

In the meantime, Angelica also got to witness Sakura hovering over her. The spread of the inmon on her womb as well as an eerie light on her face. She was certain she could see something else over the surface of her skin, it looked as if she was developing a rash and it looked a bit angry but light all over her pale skin. She was stunning, even more so to Angelica than she initially realized. Whatever Charlemagne had said, they were in danger, Angelica was sure she'd not heard anything so vulgar since their visit to Olivier's personal prison. Charlemagne had unleashed something truly dark from Sakura and it was alluring. So alluring in fact that Charlemagne agreed to be put to sleep and was further forced to enter the other lass. Angelica watched as Sakura pushed herself back on Charlemagne, forcing him into the tightness of her canal pushing in a steady and backward flex towards her womb. Just the same Charlemagne after grunting managed to explain that previous somnophilia based situation. "A compulsion?" Angelica questioned. It would be Sakura who answered, with an intense arch in her back and Charlemagne's hands on her rear she began moving her hips with no lack of force. "Hai, he felt compelled. It's a part of my base appeal as an existence, but I don't think he really understands why... but you do... don't you?~" she asked of Angelica. Angelica had been listening but rather suddenly the other girl's breasts were swaying in front of her face. She'd begun licking her lips while looking at the stiff peaks of her nipples, imagining her tongue traveling over her flesh. "How about I let you up for now... so you can figure out what you like too... An-chan?~" Sakura flirted those tentacles releasing Angelica's arms and upper body as her breasts continued to sway in the other girl's face. "I mean... if you want, I don't mind..." Angelica claimed, now that she was free though, she'd capture one of those nipples within her mouth and the other with her hands. She was truly such a soft body and they were so big, she should just have a taste right?

Page 65 of 172 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast