Page 66 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Patricius

Angelica questioned Charlemagne's mention of compulsion, but it seemed there was no need of his answer. No, the girl who'd taken control also took it upon herself to provide the answer. Such a stroke of luck it was, as Charlemagne probably had no capacity for upholding conversation just yet. Sakura had a habit of engulfing his rod with a tightness he couldn't fathom. This time, he had no ability to anticipate the pace due to having no direct involvement in that initial thrust. Was this how things normally were on the other side? Perhaps, he thought. It seemed Sakura wasn't stopping until he entered her womb. Well... he had no intention of stopping her progress either. He couldn't move his own hips, but what he could do was keep groping the plump roundness that continued to astound him each time he saw it.

While Sakura was freeing Angelica to accost her from below, Charlemagne was beyond entranced. Much like Astolfo before, he found himself staring brazenly into the ass of a goddess, finding no better place for his eyes to fall. Immobile though he was, his shaft was doing more movement than his body otherwise would have, swelling and throbbing furiously between her inner walls as they continued stretching around him. This ordeal was so different, much to Charlemagne's... satisfaction? Yes, satisfaction seemed to be the operative word.

In the time that it took for Angelica to be free, she began her own gentle feeding. Her mouth was filled with cherry-flavored, liquor-like, liquid mana. After a long drag she swallowed and let go, exhaling a heated breath against that peak with an excited utterance. "Whew! That's strong... why is that so strong?!~" she questioned but it didn't seem to stop her at all. She'd tasted beer with less kick and in taking it in, she kind of wanted more... surely Sakura didn't mind as she left these breasts of hers moving in her face.

At the same time, Charlemagne was being treated to a deep and consciously normal paced entrance. Even the eventual push against her womb wasn't made with any great haste and would end in him feeling the squeeze of her cervix before the opening of her womb. The extra sensation of that push would leave Sakura moaning and panting, her very expressive face showing to Angelica as she looked up. Interestingly enough, even her rear hole seemed to pucker and relax as this entrance was made. It was such a snug fit every time, she could feel that immediate desire to move and the throbbing of Charlemagne's cock would be rewarded with a more immediate movement. First would come the reactionary pulses from within Sakura's canal as it seemed to try and stifle each throb made. Steadily she went forward and backward with a deep arch in her spine, her hips were still pressed against Angelica's whose folds were moving against her own stirring both of them towards a release. The constant moving and shaking of her hips would begin in the meantime as she felt the desire for release. "Oh, and if I didn't mention you can cum all you like, it's better if you fill me up, since I'm sharing anyway~" Sakura claimed in a very offhanded manner. It seemed she was done with the less direct speech in truth a full swing towards darkness was now what Charlemagne and Angelica would be receiving.

It seemed Angelica was learning something from beneath Sakura ─ that lesson being the oddly alcoholic quality of the other girl's mana. One could assume she was drinking said mana directly from the tap. Charlemagne couldn't see from his current angle, but... he could certainly imagine the sight, and it was great. Of course, there were great things in his line of sight as well ─ though that mostly consisted of Sakura's arse as it moved closer and closer to his pelvis. Never before this point had he been clenched so furiously, apart from a few moments of his own conscious entry.

What moment was he primarily thinking of? Ah, one of their more recent sessions had him gaining consciousness while balls-deep in Sakura's ass. Speaking of, his grip of her cheeks gave him a prime view of that very hole as even it quivered as its neighbor was entered. Based on Sakura's earlier admission, she was quite the limitless individual when it came to sex. In that case, why not? Why should he not address a hole that was being so reactive? His right hand twitched against her backside as if making its own decision, but hesitation took him ─ this time only because Sakura had something to say. Oh... it was a pointless statement, albeit one that had him throbbing more ─ perhaps due to her choice in vernacular in this particular situation. Either way, the message itself was moot. "I don't think I've got much choice!" he responded. The way Sakura was acting, he'd surely be losing a great deal of mana. Before any of that, though, his right hand finally moved in a conscious effort to have a thumb squeeze its way into the young goddess's rear entrance. He had to do something, after all.

Angelica was indeed learning about the nature of Sakura's mana. Sakura herself, could only explain it one way... "I have a demon's mana circuits... so my mana has that leaning. You seem to like it though~" she claimed as the lass continued to drink. "Definitely good... I always liked cherries, even though they were red," murmured Angelica who seemed to have some kind of conscious dislike of the color red. Ah, but that wasn't really a problem at all...

Instead there was the matter of now shifting hips, and the movements against her sex which had her body quivering on the lower end. Just the same, Sakura's movements against Charlemagne were doing quite the good job of riling her up. What would happen when the lad responded, another chuckle would escape her... "Well, as long as you know~" she claimed she could easily wait for the coming extreme filling. Until then though there was something else, the movement of Charlemagne's hand as it graced her rear entrance. She felt a thumb squeezing at her hole. It was quite an interesting extra bit of pressure and caused a slight hiccup to her movements. Still, she quite enjoyed it, so perhaps she should let him know so he wouldn't stop himself? She wiggled her hips a bit firmer backing up more accurately. "You can keep that up too, Kazzun~ It'll make cumming really intense~" she teased gently. She was sure it would add quite a bit. Just the same, Angelica's heart was beating rather quickly and her own hips were meeting the gentle pulses of Sakura's. Sakura couldn't help but continue the movements of her own hips, as she chased the sensation of her release which was rather quickly approaching. Whenever it happened, she'd be really happy, just the same, that mark on her womb seemed to be gaining a bit more magical radiance, as each push in her womb seemed to be making it hotter and hotter. "It's so warm..." moaned Angelica as she wasn't sure why she was feeling this but she was enjoying it just the same.

Charlemagne's lack of choice was clear to him. Whenever he started ejaculating, he was quite sure he wasn't allowed to stop... and he was fine with that outcome. Charlemagne wasn't the only one accepting a development, though, as that thumb prodding its way beyond Sakura's anus created two reactions. First and foremost, her shifting appeared to stutter for a moment. One couldn't determine whether that was a positive or negative reaction, but the ensuing ramp-up and instruction from the lass gave Charlemagne the only answer he needed. "Eh? You like it?" he questioned. Immediately, Charlemagne wondered why he'd even asked. Given the morning they had recently, the answer was obvious.

There wasn't much room for arguments or alterations, whether by Sakura's insistence or Charlemagne's desire. His thumb plunged its way into her rectum, well past knuckle-deep. He thrusted it in as if to reenact a more normal sexual act, albeit with a bent knuckle that offered greater complexity as it curled and uncurled with each inward and outward movement. At the same time, the throbbing sensation Charlemagne felt was quickly becoming something... more. He knew that sensation. He could feel it in his tip and all through his shaft ─ a strong tingle like no other. His hips struggled against those binding shadows as the natural inclination to thrust took over. Charlemagne would have complained about how soon this was happening, but. "I─a─oh─cum!" That was about all he managed as one retreat of Sakura's bum caused what felt like a pressurized explosion of fluids to flood her womb. Not having any control over the situation was leaving him in quite a state, obviously. Did he mind? Well... certainly not.

There was a question posed by Charlemagne after Sakura claimed to like that finger prodding her rear. While there were several reasons she would have liked it, it was simply something she enjoyed. They'd spent a morning with him prodding her rear with his now massive cock, it was hardly a leap to enjoy a thumb rubbing around in her rectum. A bit of extra penetration did a great deal in stimulating Sakura but she held off getting lost in the sensation of it for just a bit. At the same time, the gentle moaning of Angelica seemed to be reaching her ears. She was enjoying the feeling and had the gentle heat of Sakura's inmon pressed against a similar place on her pelvis. In an act of pure temptation Sakura would make the girl an offer, as she'd already ingested quite a bit of her mana, and she had a bit more control than normal... she could give something to Angelica as well. "I can share this one with you... if you really want, An-chan," she whispered to the girl as their sexes moved against each other.

Both girl's gained stimulation and eventually even Charlemagne was bursting a pressurized blast within her womb. Something about that flow and the heat and the sensation of Sakura against her body had Angelica agreeing as well. "Yes, I want one too!~" she claimed as she also reached climax from the extra stimulation. With that, the mana within her body that came from Sakura condensed into a similar mark upon her womb, which seemed to be the inverted version of Sakura's though faded it would eventually be just as strong as Sakura's would be, in fairness to their group dynamic. It was more faint, but the red lines of Sakura's mana circuits spouted to life. They were angry red, and alluring for some reason. Angelica's fingers were tracing some and feeling the mana pulsing within them. "Okay, Kazzun will have to finish feeding it, but you should also take some more, for the baby~" claimed Sakura. Just the same, "Aye!" claimed Angelica as she latched onto the other girl's nipple and tasted that cherry liquor with a hint of... almond? "It's almond now too... it's great!~" chimed Angelica who was happily consuming. Just the same, Sakura's womb and canal convulsed on Charlemagne repeatedly. She looked back over her shoulder as her hair continued to shift in color. That light purple was steadily becoming white and Charlemagne would continue to spill seed within her womb for some time yet. "Kazzun, we can't be done yet. If I know one thing it's that I have to live up to my word and you're still awake~" she chimed. And with that she came to rest completely against the sex of Angelica while her hips began to push backwards against Charlemagne more rapidly. He wouldn't be removed from her womb, but he would be squeezed repeatedly internally. Perhaps they'd change positions eventually so that she could succeed in her goal of fucking him to sleep.

Charlemagne was due for one hell of a night. He felt all the pleasures of a rough round, but with the added jarring sensation of having no control over its pacing. Without moving himself, he never knew when one thrust would end and the next would begin. Little happenstance changes in rhythm felt like much bigger ordeals as such. Perhaps that was the reason for his quick and explosive release? Well... he had to blame something.

Whatever the case, another form of bond was occurring beyond his line of sight. As Angelica developed a magical seal of her own, Charlemagne was only privy to the conversation. Given what they were saying, he could only assume they were talking about his expulsion. In his mind, Charlemagne envisioned Sakura forcing his movements again, making him thrust into Angelica and deposit half of his spraying mana into her womb instead. Alas, that was not the case. Through a long series of grunts and pants, he was still within Sakura and very ignorant to what they were discussing beneath him. Ah... it seemed his mana was passing through Sakura and into Angelica from the other end, given her mention of an almond flavor. "Oh..." he muttered upon realizing his thought process was very wrong. Sakura was still keeping his cock imprisoned within her body while her hair underwent further change. He'd seen that happened before, and... oh. Oh, he remembered what happened the last time. He may have actually been in danger. By Sakura's follow-up to her earlier promise, he certainly was... but Charlemagne was not one to back down. "Well I can't just go making it easy, can I?" he asked. It wasn't as if Charlemagne would just let himself black out simply because it was Sakura's goal. Even as Sakura's wall-clenching managed to squeeze more fluid out of his shaft, he managed to contest her intentions. "You're gonna have to earn it in a much cooler way~!" he challenged.

Charlemagne was technically blind to the truths going on here. But Sakura remembered all he'd told her, she was growing steadily by his influence and now the influence of Angelica. She was always certain she wanted to meet this girl, and now that she was here she would be indulging in her as well. Just the same, she wouldn't keep the girl from experiencing Charlemange.

Whatever he thought was going on, there was the matter of their bodies burning with heat and now the mark on Angelica's womb as well as Sakura's. It would take a moment or two but those tentacles would eventually be shifting the positions of everyone involved. Charlemagne claimed that if Sakura was to succeed at her goal she'd have to go at it in a much cooler way. "I don't know what is cool, but I've been working on something since you mentioned it before~" she claimed their positions would be altering slightly. Sakura slipped off to the side and both girls would eventually be left side by side with their exposed bodies and wombs for show. The marking on Sakura was brilliantly red and glowing and in an inverted pattern slightly lighter and gently blue was a similar mark on the womb of Angelica. Having released the lad from her womb she watched as his cock was visible once more.

"I realized there is a certain amount of fun to be had in making sure we all get the right amount of contact. Are you ready, An-chan?~" asked Sakura but she was hardly taking the girl's input, she used those tentacles to raise one of Angelica's legs over his shoulder and lined them up for proper copulation. "Woah, you're so intense, Saku...." she murmured finding it to be absolutely crazy that she'd already been moved and now it was Charlemagne's cock rubbing against her outsides instead of a tentacle. She could also feel the gentle blue marking on her womb pulsing. Both of them were now loosed enough that they could choose to move, in Charlemagne's hips had been freed so he could thrust forward if he really wanted to. "I'm going to help you, but only because he started it," claimed Angelica how disengenuous. A grin spread across Sakura's face, "Hai hai... You're free to move yourself Kazzun, but I don't know how long I'll let that go on~" and just like that she slipped her own fingers down the fore of the other girl leaving her open to be explored in her depths as she wished, but beginning to slow stroke her nub and send sensation through her body.

Sakura didn't know what would be cool. Apparently, he was going to go through this kind of exchange with both goddesses. In Sakura's case, however, there was apparently something she'd been working on. A bit of shifting occurred via those shadows she manipulated, causing Charlemagne's removal from her. Charlemagne was a bit jarred by the sudden movements, but what he saw in the following moments served as a suitable distraction. That mark over Sakura's womb was visible to him, and now... Angelica had one of her own. They had been discussing that earlier, but he didn't expect it to appear so suddenly. "Oh! That is pretty cool... I think. Still no clue what that does, but..."

For some reason, Charlemagne was transfixed while staring at Angelica's version of the seal. He felt a new compulsion to fill the blonde ─ this time with more desire than he felt toward Sakura. Strange; he'd been gravitating toward them equally before the moment that seal became visible. Little did he know, it was a spiritual desire to complete the inmon. With Angelica's leg slung over his shoulder, he was in the perfect position to do exactly that. She claimed to help Sakura simply because Charlemagne started something. He didn't know what was started, but a scoff passed his lips upon receiving blame from the lass again. "Well that's just rude!" he stated. Sakura had released him from those shadows' grasp, granting the lad his own control over the situation. As such, he prodded away at Angelica's moistened opening, only threatening penetration. That strange urge was back ─ the slightly darker leanings he'd been experiencing since rebirth. "Well... maybe I don't wanna. Maybe I don't like getting so much blame for stuff," the male lied for the sake of teasing. Oh well; it wasn't the first time he'd thrown Angelica's tsundere tendencies back in her face.

It would seem that the marking left on the womb of Angelica did count as cool. At the very least, Charlemagne couldn't take his eyes off of it. This of course, meant that Sakura understood his newfound desires. She grinned knowing she'd done well regardless of anything else, as for the true functionality of the inmon. "It does a lot of things, the basics of it make if function like a contract between two bodies, or in our case, three..." she said with her smile becoming slightly creepy. Of course, she could explain all that it did, but that wouldn't be fun she thought... a few of her fathers would claim that experience was a good teacher, so she'd not give too many details. "Oh..." Angelica seemed to think about it like the wedding ring from her initial wedding, but something more detailed. Perhaps that was the case, and she'd get more details later.

Moving on from this their pieces were properly aligned and now Angelica had a leg thrown over the shoulder of Charlemagne. She didn't know why Sakura had chosen this particular position for them, but she was now happy she'd done a bit of yoga for making sure her legs remained stretched. "Is not! You literally did it!" exclaimed Angelica. And she was right, the pressing of the Sakura weird button was something that fell completely in Charlemagne's lap. But he claimed he wouldn't be taking blame for it, while also just prodding at Angelica's entrance. His desires were clear to Sakura in this moment, but that was partly due to the inmon's need for completion on Angelica's body. Angelica didn't like being teased, or maybe she liked it too much? She was being oddly manipulated between Charlemagne's words, and Sakura's fingers and that gentle prodding at her entrance, "Listen here Chuck, you put your dick in me now! It's your fault this turned out this way and you're responsible for fixing it!" exclaimed she wouldn't stop giving him blame not in this case, she had already been tied up, and now she had a certain desire to experience the sex that Sakura had shown her could be so good. Her words caused a grin to spread across Sakura's face, what would Charlemagne do? She looked to him with curious eyes.

Page 66 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast