Page 68 of 180 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Patricius

Angelica naturally wouldn't be repeating herself, nor did Charlemagne require her to do so. His query was a mere expression of shock. Lo and behold, no lies were spoken by the blonde goddess... but before physical confirmation struck him, Charlemagne's ears were assaulted by another suggestion. Charlemagne didn't think he could actually manage a simultaneous release with the lass; he was even right in that assumption. Conversely, the moment he was stolen from Sakura to meet Angelica's lips and tongue again, that tingle did begin anew. Perhaps something could be managed after all?

No... not quite. He had naught but the tingle signaling great beginnings by the time Angelica reached that next peak. Ah, but that moment did more for him as well. Charlemagne's movements within Angelica became much smoother with all that extra lubrication. Said moisture only made those quivering walls an even greater applicator for raw pleasure throughout Charlemagne's tip, shaft and... soul, apparently. Angelica's voice traveled into his mouth and down his throat mere moments before ─ now it was time for the return trip into her open maw from Charlemagne's end. There was a peculiar tremor in his hips as he groaned furiously into Angelica's mouth. In the same moment, just shortly after her own climax, Charlemagne was experiencing another explosive ejaculation that spewed into Angelica's womb ─ having no room to escape as his own member kept its singular exit plugged in the meantime.

This little leg of their journey together would be ending soon, and though Angelica did make her desires known it wouldn't be obvious whether they would be answered or not. The girl reached the pinnacle of pleasure and then... Charlemagne followed suit, spilling into her womb directly gave her an experience that she'd never had before. It was strange as a thing to feel, the penetration itself had done her in, and the rubbing against her farthest reaches had done the same, now she was experiencing a strange filling sensation which gave a vibrating pressure to her body which she wouldn't deny liking, even as she denied a great many things. Her face was still flushed and that blue marking on her womb glowed to a greater extent becoming fully realized as the mana within her womb sloshed around with nowhere to escape to. Gentle moaning escaped her, and Charlemagne's finish was something which she could easily say was one of her favorite things to experience.

"Sou ka, I've never seen that happen from the outside before, kawaii!~" Sakura murmured. This was a great moment to behold. And now both girls would be marked for Charlemagne in a very specific way. Even Angelica's legitimate body would bear that mark glowing over her womb. While the pair happily basked in their afterglow, Sakura found herself studying the mark on the other girl, and feeling residual shocks in her own womb. Hm, she supposed they ended up more connected than she thought, it would require a bit more experimentation for her to figure out the exact nature of such a thing. Regardless, Charlemagne now had exactly what he'd desired the previous day, a binding mark between the three of them instead of one-sidedly. This would renew the connection established with Angelica while also further anchoring Charlemagne himself to his future wives. "That was great. I have no idea what you just said, but I feel really tingly and hyper energized, but... something else too... is that you?" she asked of both of them confused about stuff. In truth the quality of Charlemagne's mana was quite high now, and thus had extra effectiveness which she wasn't prepared for.

In the wake of Charlemagne's expulsion, Sakura commented on seeing something from the outside for the first time. Surely she wasn't talking about anything related to the sexual experience. While his breath recovered, Charlemagne wondered over the answer. Lo and behold, a certain glow caught his attention. That seal over Angelica's womb had become much more solid. "Oh..." he muttered. Nothing more was said immediately, as Charlemagne found himself transfixed once more. Unlike previous instances however, he hadn't lost control of himself and become some sort of sex-zombie. No, he was simply... enamored, as it were.

Angelica seemed quite satisfied by recent events. Charlemagne could agree, but he was a bit too busy catching his breath to have an intelligible discussion right away. Alas, a question was presented. Angelica claimed she felt energized in a way she'd never alleged before. That certainly couldn't have been a question for him; he didn't have a clue. "Energized? I don't know, but I'm gonna assume it's because you robbed my energy," he said, finally having blame to throw her way. Even with his alleged loss of energy however, his virility had gone nowhere fast as that throbbing betwixt Angelica's folds continued. "Though... I could still keep going. Still getting used to that part, but... what do you think?" he asked of the blonde.

Angelica's inmon was in place now, and she could feel energy surging through her body. She was quite certain that while sex had been satisfying before, it was quite different now. It would seem that Charlemagne still needed a bit of time to recover, but the energy in Angelica's body was now moving about, being funneled into her baby. Oh, but there was something else. As Charlemagne pulled away a bit he was still looking down at Angelica. She found herself squirming under the attention as he gave her a look which implied an amount of endearment that she wasn't sure she was ready for. "Stop staring at me like that..." she mumbled softly, cutting her eyes away from him. She was sure her face was red and beyond that she didn't know how to feel about the sort of look she was getting while he was still buried so deeply inside of her.

What was more, it seemed that Charlemagne didn't feel the same kind of energy from their exchange that Angelica did. In fact he claimed that she'd taken the energy from him. "I did no such thing..." claimed Angelica immediately. "Well, he offered it and you accepted would be the more logical way to think of it," claimed Sakura as she smiled at the pair. It would appear that even in blaming Angelica for something, Charlemagne claimed he was getting used to something and thus he could continue going from where he was. She could feel the throbbing of his manhood within her and so could Sakura. Oddly enough the squirming of Angelica didn't really stop but she didn't really know how to respond. "Well, I mean... I..." she stumbled through words trying to find the right ones. "I guess it's fine, if you want..." she said her face reddening. How interesting it was that she wasn't feeling quite so demanding but she'd also not said no to a continuance. Such was pretty natural as far as Sakura was concerned, perhaps giving them a bit more time would be for the best, and she'd have a bit more time to figure out how to promote the side of Charlemagne she wanted to. Yes, that seemed like a good idea to her, and she still had her promise to keep, but she also wouldn't be stealing time from Angelica either, theirs was a relationship of sharing more so than even Angelica could realize.

Charlemagne was completely ignorant to the mental workings of Sakura as she plotted against him. He wasn't even aware of the change happening within himself so recently. He was, however, aware of what he felt. He'd yet to extricate himself from Angelica; he simply didn't want to. Even so, she had some apparent issues with what was going on ─ specifically the way he was staring at her. Surprise, surprise, that grin spread across Charlemagne's face again as his posture straightened. "Huuuh─?" he asked, that throbbing growing more intense. "Not happening. I like what I see~" he teased.

As Charlemagne threw blame toward the blonde goddess, Sakura added her piece once again. Charlemagne offered; Angelica accepted. Such was the nature of their exchange, though as with all things, there were some caveats. "That did happen... but you also told me to do it," he added. Angelica was the one to egg him on, after all. Whatever the case, there was an agreement brewing. He could still go on. Though she was tripping over her own words, Angelica claimed continuing was fine... if he wanted. Charlemagne shook his head while shifting his hips, grinding away at the girl's insides. "That's not fair. What about what you want?" he asked in response. Much like with Sakura in prior days, he was content to discover Angelica's desires. It made no sense for the lad to enjoy himself, as he would be having a grand time either way. If there was something Angelica had a specific desire for, however, he would be remiss to miss an opportunity to try it. "Or I could just keep staring at you while you make cute faces~"

Throbbing intensified. Well, that wasn't really it, Angelica felt the increased throbbing and... she heard the voice of Charlemagne. The lad seemed content to question why he'd look away. He also seemed to be teasing her once more, making the claim that he'd continue looking simply because he liked what he saw. "Shut up, you're doing it on purpose," she claimed. What was he doing on purpose? Well... staring at her while she was embarrassed. That was logical. Admittedly, she wasn't in a bad mood because of this, though she'd managed to turn her head away, she was sure she could still feel Charlemagne's eyes on her. Beyond that he was having quite the time, soon after.

He apparently took issue with the shared blame between the two of them. Yes, there had been an agreement, but he'd only complied with her wishes. Well, that was true to a great extent, but that didn't mean that Angelica was having an easier time. In fact, her time here only became more complex, as he began grinding against the end of her. She moaned first and foremost and squirmed just a bit. There was too much, too soon, she felt hyper-sensitive already. Her nipples hardened again and even her sex seemed to be throbbing at the attention. "I... don't know what I want yet..." she murmured softly. Still she could already feel a building climax but something she definitely didn't want was Charlemagne to continue staring at her face. She was already the shade of red attributed to tomatoes and she couldn't help but lash out at the lad when he spoke. "No. Stop staring at me, it's embarrassing!" she claimed. Sakura's grin widened and once again she'd take it unto herself to fulfil the desire of someone. "He's right though, you're really cute, but I do have a suggestion~" Sakura said. And by suggestion, she meant using those tentacles she was still in control of to finish the rotation of Angelica's body. That leg that had been propped up on Charlmagne's shoulder was lowered to the side opposite of where it was, effectively rotating the blonde so that she could have her face away from Charlemagne while her ass was forced into the air instead. All of this was done with scientific precision, so that their bodies wouldn't even have to separate during the movements. "Does this work?" she asked of the other girl her face now even with Angelica's where she could see up the curve of the girl's back and directly into Charlemagne's eyes from her new position. This was already a great new place for observation.

Was he actually doing anything on purpose? Yes, but also no. He wasn't intentionally embarrassing Angelica, though it was a lovely bonus to his existing efforts. Charlemagne's sole intention was absorbing the visual of Angelica in pure form, showing such a scarcely-seen and vulnerable side of herself that was normally hidden beneath the guise of regality. "Am not. I really do like what I see," he reaffirmed. Now, as he grinded away at Angelica's innermost wall, Charlemagne wondered only what she would enjoy. According to Angelica, she did not yet know her own desires. "Oh c'mon, there's got to be something. Even just a 'maybe this would be cool' or something," he said. Alas, the ever-helpful Sakura had a place in this exchange as well.

By the more demonic goddess's machinations, Angelica was flipped over seamlessly, never even being pulled away from him. Suddenly, Charlemagne could see the pearly gates of the heavens themselves. He remembered a few days prior when he'd been in such close proximity to Angelica's backside... but seeing it now was a very different experience that gave the lad true understanding. What would he do with that understanding? Well, he'd blurt it out. "Ang, your ass is huge!" he blabbered while both hands instinctively grasped her cheeks. That throbbing became more intense than ever. Of course, there were far too many things for Charlemagne to see. Between Angelica's round arse, the arch of her back, and Sakura's seductive face looking back at him from the other end, he didn't even have to think about thrusting ─ it came naturally as an instinctive urge accompanying every pulse his dick experienced. No major retreat had been made, so great depth remained a factor... though the unconscious movement of his hips did only teeter the line of what one may call aggression.

Angelica was in a very precarious position. As a person who was taught about sex only as a function of creation, she had few ideas about the fun of it. Though she'd embraced the thought that what happened within the confines of a bond like marriage was fine, she'd not thought about the... physicality of it very much. Her first experiences has been fairly 'normal' or for the better versed 'vanilla'. All time spent in sex was facing Charlemagne and even though she'd been on top once, it'd not been an aggressive ride by any means. So, Charlemagne's prodding didn't garner any immediate ideas. "I've never thought about what would be cool about it Chuck!" she snapped. And that was technically the truth of the matter. But luckily for her, Sakura had an entire seven months of sexual observation to work with, and her own sessions experience to determine some generally likable things. That rotation, made Angelica's mouth fall open as she looked into the eyes of Sakura in front of her. "It's... good," she managed with a moan in the middle. Such a thing made Sakura chuckle just a little as she once again pecked Angelica's lips. "Kawaii!~" she chimed at the look on the other girl's face. Sakura would also make a note to give the girl some more positions to ponder, with a bit of experience it was easy to figure out the kind of things you might like.

Sakura was happy to help and it seemed Charlemagne would be saying something soon that she understood. A blush would spread across Angelica's face as Charlemagne claimed that her ass was huge. She wasn't sure how to take that, but she was quite warm inside. "That's a compliment," Sakura offered in her usual almost despondent way. "I... guess if it's like that it's fine," Angelica murmured. She'd hazard a look backward as the pace against her hips was determined. It was quite intense already, she found herself moaning intently as he reached pretty far within her without ever really removing himself from her depths. "Ah, ah... it feels really good. I don't know what to do~" she almost complained as her finger tips balled up in the sheets of her bed. She didn't expect this to feel so intense. This was the part missing from her understanding. Her core was constantly constricting adding to the building pressure she was experiencing and making her moan. Her face was contorting, she was biting her lips trying to choke back sobbing moans, she even had little tears in the corners of her eyes. How had Sakura dealt with such a feeling without completely collapsing under the pressure of it? It was far too good! If this was what sex could be like, people were definitely being taught the wrong thing in Aincrad. Oddly Sakura had a bit more advice to give, which she'd do against the side of the girl's face, a whispered little secret. "If you move your hips yourself you can control it, more~" she added giving Charlemagne a playful wink from her place. This would of course end in Angelica steadying herself and moving back against Charlemagne when he moved forward. It was a vibrating sensation in her womb, but it was also quite stimulating to know when it was coming.

How sad. Angelica admitting that she'd never considered what could be 'cool' about something, was almost criminal. "Shame, Angie! Always consider the cool factor!" he argued in a somewhat joking manner, though his point was firm nonetheless. Moving on, this change in position brought about many reactions. Prior to a kiss between Angelica and Sakura, the former commented on the goodness of the shift. As Charlemagne began to move within her, he wondered which of them she was talking to. "Who... was that for?" he inquired earnestly.

Regardless of Angelica's answer, there was no stopping this second round between them now. She still didn't know what to do, but apparently, she still felt good. In expressing that thought, Angelica looked back ─ a trap that should drive anyone crazy. Charlemagne saw much in that very moment. The way she grasped at the sheets, the way her voice sounded when she moaned, the sight of her teeth sinking into her own bottom lip... and even that gentle trickle slipping out of her eye, set off fireworks in Charlemagne's mind and loins. His hands squeezed her ample backside, fingers sinking easily into pillow-soft flesh. Sakura had a suggestion for the lass, but Charlemagne had another as his wide eyes continued staring down at her. "Ang... just... keep being you. That'd be perfect," he said as if awestricken by all he'd taken in. By the time Angelica started reversing her hips onto him, he was thrusting with intent. They seemed to naturally reach a matching pace that resulted in the gentle slapping of skin ─ a slap which could almost function as a sort of count by its spacing. "But, if there's anything else, let me know~"

Apparently Angelica was being shamed for not considering the cool factor. She scoffed barely able to contain herself as she lashed out, though she'd still keep it in consideration. "I'll do what I want," she added in her typical cross way. Of course, saying something like that meant that she would actually be trying to think about what was cool about the whole sexual endeavor, but she'd not really thought about anything other than the end result for quite a while. That was fine though, Sakura could help her with that and in understanding her desire would do so. As for Charlemagne's question after Angelica mentioned the goodness of this position as a choice, "It was for both of you, obviously!" she claimed, which made Sakura smile. This was information which led her to believe that this was one of those positions that could have been enjoyed by anyone who liked this kind of sex. "Hai hai," mentioned Sakura as she casually pecked the other girl's lips again.

Still, watching Angelica was quite a bit more interesting. As she relaxed the constant changing of her face and her own actions were quite pure. Sakura couldn't say she would be having a better time giving proper directions in this particular case, and the pre-existing chemistry between Angelica and Charlemagne was quite pleasant on the senses. Of course, she'd still give a bit of advice when asked, and though Charlemagne told the lass she could be herself, those natural movements of her hips would begin. It seemed that the lad could be quieted by such a thing as the gentle slapping of skin became something heard more thoroughly. "I can do that, I guess..." she claimed of being herself. At the very least, she didn't have to feel self-conscious which was fine with her. But those movements Sakura had told her about were quite good to add in. She kept up her steady movements feeling the constantly slow beating in her womb. This could go on forever and she'd still enjoy it. Each knock against the end of her made her canal quiver and had her panting with each movement of her hips. This was so much exercise, but also so very satifying that she could understand why this was done this way even without the closeness. But... she could still have that. With Sakura still so close she leaned in and aimed to capture her lips while her hips continued their ridiculous beating. The extra softness of that gentle kiss seemed to contrast the aggression of the hips. It was brilliant, and she enjoyed it. Sakura, happily kissed the other girl, sparing only a playful eye-opening wink at Charlemange from her place, because it seemed the right place for it.

Page 68 of 180 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast