Page 70 of 174 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Patricius

Both Charlemagne and Angelica agreed that Sakura's current approach was intense. Charlemagne, for one, understood this from first-hand experience. "It's definitely that. Am I weird for liking it?" he wondered of his own mental state. Sakura had wrested all control from him, and though his body naturally resisted, there was a certain enjoyment he got from the exchange.

Speaking of Sakura, she confirmed her intentions of torturous sex just as Charlemagne figured she would. To be so frank about something like that had to be some sort of skill. Nevertheless, Sakura claimed she would not separate the two. He supposed that was one thing to consider a preference of hers... maybe. Still, he remained curious about her likes and dislikes ─ and the same could be said of Angelica's. No discussion would work, the girl insisted. That was almost depressing. On the other hand, she'd opened a sort of door that, once walked through, would change events to come. Charlemagne took some time to think... or at least, whatever time he had available while Sakura wasn't breaking his brain. Luckily, though the forward lean of Sakura had him feeling quite different to the norm, even the aeration of his cock couldn't keep him from thinking for too long.

Ah, and then there was an exchange happening between Sakura and Angelica ─ an oral one to be precise. Charlemagne watched the connection of their mouths intently, experiencing yet another physical response of throbbing below the waist as a result. Sadly, he could do little more than that. Just as he thought, that shadow tendril wrapping around his shaft limited any tingles felt to the confines of his balls. Instead of having anything well-up in his shaft, there was only a constant swelling. Such would only make the lad push against his restraints just a bit more while addressing his earlier curiosity. "So, let me get something clear... anything I do is fair game? Because that's what you get out of saying stuff like that. It's not normal for people to work that way, but I guess you were never going to be normal from the start."

Angelica and Charlemagne were being treated to a slightly more kinky version of sex than either of them experienced while alone with each other. Charlemagne chose to question if he was weird for liking the amount of intensity being presented by Sakura and Angelica would only think about it for a second before replying. "No. I don't think so, if I am being honest, being tied up earlier was sort of exciting..." she empathized. This shared bit of information was good for someone like Sakura as it gave her a framework to easily manipulating this pair. A smile crossed the white haired lass's face as she noted their preferences. Of course, this was mostly part of her thought exercise in general, but she'd offered Angelica a kiss and in such gave her a lot of information about the oddities she'd enjoyed seeing from Charlemagne.

Angelica received this information with her eyes widening and panting gently. Something about kissing Sakura seemed a great deal more intense than she'd realized a kiss could be. Perhaps it had something to do with the information playing out in her head which was all a bit steamy at best. By her own approximation, all Sakura admitted to in that information was liking for Charlemagne to take charge. She also enjoyed when he seemed to give up some of his ideations in pursuit of a specific desire. It seemed to her, that something like what happened at the end of the session she'd had with Charlemagne was what Sakura was looking for, and that the torture she was putting him though was meant to stress him into acting since he wouldn't normally? Yes, that was all that seemed to be saying to her. "That's... pretty intense, but I think it's manageable," Angelica finally said. A nod came from Sakura as she understood the lass's words but not fully her intentions there after. And in the meantime she was dealing with the swelling of a cock within her depths. She found her tempo increasing slightly even as Charlemagne struggled just a bit... what would his struggles bring him though? She wasn't quite sure, but now he was asking a question one which seemed direct but was also missing something. Her brows drew together as she bit her lip and processed what he meant and could have meant. "I can't directly think of anything you could want to do that I'd say no to, what I've understood of your desires says I can trust you..." Sakura expressed bluntly. "Though humans are weird sometimes but given how you are normally I feel like I can make at least a few assumptions about what you would and wouldn't do... in the confines of a sexual situation. So, yes... fair game." she said. She was pretty confident in the lad's ability to stay within their current realm of activity. In that moment, Sakura also swooned, her canal tightening as she sat back up and continued her ride even though the sensation of her orgasm, it was quite pleasant to feel as she moaned her happiness into the open air.

If nothing else, Angelica didn't think he was weird. That was about the best ringing endorsement Charlemagne could ever get, considering there were few earnest opinions he held even nearly as high. "Oh, good. That was worrisome," he admitted further. So long as he wasn't some form of uncool degenerate for enjoying this turn of events, he could live the life of a happy deviant instead. Of course, there was also yet another thing going on that he wasn't being clued-in on.

Charlemagne's eyes narrowed curiously, his brow furrowing without intent. Angelica now knew what Sakura wanted, but he knew nothing at all. How very... "Uncool," the lad stated with a deep sigh. According to Sakura, she had faith that he'd never do anything she would disagree with. To Charlemagne however, there was one blaring reason that clause didn't make sense. The 'weirdness' attributed to humans went a bit farther than it was being given credit for, and Sakura's assumptions, while surely guided, surely couldn't take everything into account ─ many things hadn't even happened yet. "Uh-huh. Yeah, big problem with that. I don't even know what I could want to do in the next five minutes," he countered.

Frustration was building within Charlemagne's mind once more. At every turn, he found himself thinking that a simple conversation would make the world of difference in some scenario. As a man, Charlemagne was bound to enjoy himself fully regardless, so long as something was even rubbing against his dick long enough. The other side of the exchange was always hailed as something different ─ something that required effort, focus and a fuller experience. He was willing to try his best at offering that experience, but if no one was going to provide any answers and simply defer to him in another aspect of life... oh well. "Tch!" he scoffed. A peculiar glow shone in those crimson irises, but the physical effort of his body had already faded away. Something very different was stewing in Charlemagne's mind, unknowingly further enhanced the longer he had contact with the darker mana of Sakura. His breathing deepened not from exertion, but from an effort to stabilize his mind. What would come of it? Perhaps time would tell. . .

"It was for me too," Angelica agreed. First and foremost, she and Charlemagne were friends of the last thousand years. She was pretty good at reading his moods and more so than that.. fairly good at understanding the methods of his human thinking, even if she didn't quite feel them herself. One which moment would be made obvious as he stated that, something was 'uncool'. Such a claim usually came in specifically when he was left out or when he wasn't fully appreciative of something happening. In this case, she assume he didn't like being left out of the information that Sakura had just dropped into her brain. She'd only been around Sakura a little while, but seemed to understand the scientific nature of her brain made her a bit odd in social situations, even ones she seemed to be in charge of.

It was made even more obvious by the time he took in the things that Sakura had to say about her desires. He claimed he didn't know what he wanted to do in five minutes so she couldn't be trusting of him. Angelica gave this a bit more thought, and she understood something rather interesting. At the same time, it would be Sakura who managed to look confused post orgasm and look down into the face of Charlemagne. Though she quite enjoyed watching him think and seeing the gleam in his eye of that interesting color, this wasn't exactly what she was going for. The lad seemed to have lost that bit of extra fight and the desire to break free which would have given her the rest of what she wanted. Did she miscalculate? Her hips sunk down in that moment as she stared at the lad, perhaps she was wrong... but how? All the information she had available said this would work. "That's unexpected," she murmured as if a point of pure curiosity had risen.

Angelica for her part in this leaned over Charlemagne. "Easy, Chuck..." she said pressing her lips against his, she'd be the one to mediate this time, as she'd come in contact with him the previous day and knew his mentality about the weirdness of conversations lately. She kissed him gently allowing herself to sink into it and even add some tongue before she pulled away. "Chuck just wants to know what you're into so he can give you what you'd like. You can just tell him and still get the response you want. I know it doesn't seem like it should work that way, but apparently humans are really weird about stuff, Bradie told me that..." she said to Sakura who shifted her gaze towards the blonde girl's face. "She's not leaving you out of anything by sharing what she was doing with me, because she technically already told you, when she mentioned it was easier for her when you just acted. She meant that in the general sense, because she likes seeing your reactions. Watching you makes her feel... something. Not exactly happy that emotion is a bit weird. Whatever, that part isn't something I get, but the rest of it makes sense. Does that clarify things for both of you?" she asked of the duo as she looked at them, her bluntness in moments like these was technically very useful, Sakura found herself nodding gently.

Charlemagne was content to sit for a bit, stewing in his own mind until he figured something out. This whole ordeal was far too strange, too... wrong. There was a continuous disconnect found between Sakura and himself, and he wasn't sure how to bridge that gap. Why were conversations so simple, and yet so difficult? She could always regurgitate a thousand tons of information, but when it was requested of her, she chose silence for reasons that weren't even explained. It was so very bothersome.

Lucky him ─ there was a certain Holy Princess who, despite living in a very different realm to the lad himself, always managed to keep him grounded. In this case, Angelica offered a few calming words before bringing their lips together. Charlemagne found immediate relaxation in spite of Sakura's continued movements, though 'relaxation' couldn't fully fit the bill once Angelica's tongue became involved. Naturally, his own tongue sought hers in response, stroking it lengthwise while oscillating slightly. Alas, Angelica caused separation shortly afterwards... though with great purpose. She spoke first to Sakura, explaining the male's perspective. Once that was out of the way, she spoke to him directly about Sakura's intentions. Suddenly, things he thought possible to make sense of, made no sense at all. If Sakura wanted him to act of his own accord, restraints were the definition of counterproductive. The rest, he could understand. She did technically tell him already, though in no direct way, the fact remained.

Charlemagne's deep breaths devolved into a single, extended sigh before his final response. Angelica wanted to know if her explanation clarified things... and it technically did. Still a bit closer to the 'annoyed' side of things, Charlemagne considered how his retort would be worded. "... Yeah, that clears up one thing: this whole plan doesn't make any sense! Again... communication! Besides, how am I supposed to do anything when I can't even move?" he ranted. A moment later, Charlemagne was exhaling once more. His eyes closed, and he had one more thing to say, blandly though it was. "Let me out."

A tongue kiss was first and foremost on Angelica's list. It would seem that Charlemagne was quite open to it, and more so than most she'd willingly accept this dalliance for what it was. It would seem that today, Angelica was who was needed to help ease the continued tensions between Charlemagne and Sakura. In truth, the differences between them were simply their level of extreme on either end of the spectrum they existed on. Angelica understood this and could easily offer her assistance.

Her first words to Sakura clarified Charlemagne's desires. Of course, that was quite odd to Sakura because it seemed quite odd to her that the answer to something like that would be so simple. What she'd already observed of Charlemagne and what they'd already talked about it, made it seem like the complexity of her thoughts surrounding him wouldn't be something he wanted to discuss. It was odd to her that it was summarized down to something which seemed so very unrelated. "Sou ka..." Sakura murmured seeming to understand though she didn't really understand how humans came to such decisions it was rather exciting. At the end of all that was said by Angelica, Charlemagne would claim that... communication was once again necessary and that Sakura's plan made no sense. Maybe it wouldn't to someone like him, but her observable information said it made perfect sense. "That isn't true you can always do whatever you feel like doing," Sakura mentioned casually, though that was all given his lack of concern for the extra information he didn't want. And soon after he was making a rather bland demand, he wanted to be let go. She could do that, nigh instantly the lad would find shadows releasing all parts of his body which had been held before. This included his cock which she found herself being careful of so as not to randomly drop herself down his full length. This was of course not because she couldn't take it, but because she didn't know what his aim was in this moment. "That might be true but he doesn't think about stuff like that," mentioned Angelica. She was the type to understand what kind of man Charlemagne was, he wouldn't have thought about using his magical prowess to overpower the goddess in the bedroom, not consciously... humans didn't think about sex as being magical, she was sure of this given their earlier conversations. Ah, but all that was fine, she was sure they could reach a combination of happiness soon enough.

Sakura alleged that he could always do whatever he felt like doing. Such a ridiculous notion that was. Sure, he had whatever the Power of Order was, but moral codes existed for a reason. Never would he do something simply because he could; he'd only do what he thought was right. "Even if you can... that doesn't mean you should," he repeated an old quote, not even remembering which life/world it came from originally at this point. What Charlemagne needed was to settle his head; he needed calmness. As such, the newfound freedom of his body saw the lad lifting Sakura from his lap, rolling her aside to escape the bed entirely. For several moments afterwards, Charlemagne paced to and fro whilst rubbing both hands furiously through his hair. "Ugh!"

Why didn't it make sense? How could he make it make sense? This sort of thing was precisely what he'd been ranting to Angelica about the previous day, and here it was returning again already. Cock out and all, he kept pacing around the bedroom. Sakura's approach felt so off to him ─ manipulative even. A few simple words could have settled it all, but if anything would kill a mood, it was a colossal miscommunication like what they were presently dealing with. 'Why? Where did this huge gap come from? Father An? No, he's got nothing to do with that area... unless it's gotten to all the gods? No. No, Sakura's mom doesn't have any direct influence either. Damnit! I need it to work, but... stupid, stupid!' Suddenly, Charlemagne stopped moving in the middle of pulling his own hair. His own mental musings were starting to sound very familiar. Stupid, stupid Father, an old man once said. In recalling that, his head leaned back and once additional sigh passed his lips. "Screw it," he thought aloud. "Oh... thanks, Ang. You always know what to say."

Farther and farther. The more Charlemagne thought, the more steps apart he and Sakura gained. It was an interesting thing to see, though not at all the way Sakura wished to see it. It was odd, being lifted off the lad and gently placed to the side so he could remove himself from bed and pace. He seemed almost manic, pulling at his hair and making claims. According to the lad, being able to do something didn't mean doing that thing. That was a weird thing for him to say, Sakura's confusion would only grow by the moment. She looked to Angelica now beside her who... had only one thing to say. "That one is human. The good ones, they limit their actions as part of morality, regardless of their capabilities. They believe that acting too freely with powers in certain ways is immoral," she added for Sakura's still growing brain. A couple of days prior Angelica had to talk the lad down about the nature of sex as not a matter of complete morality. So then, was that statement meant for Sakura, should she not have been experimenting in the way she was? That didn't make sense, and this was now going in a way which oddly wasn't conducive to what she wanted. He'd been the one to tell her to do what she wanted, how were there now stipulations on that... "This is very complex," she murmured. She made several considerations and given his words wondered if her first reaction wasn't the right one to take, was it worth it to let this play out for a while before deciding to meddle in it directly? Maybe, there was also Angelica to consider in this, so perhaps she'd see what came of it, and add it into her thought processes for future experimentation? Yes, that seemed like a reasonable solution. Though in thinking about it this way, this kind of outlier of activity was exactly why she resisted doing simply what she wanted in the first place.

While Sakura thought over what she would be doing, Angelica peeked over at her out the corner of her eye. She smiled softly, she'd been there before, fretting over human interaction. Maybe it'd been easier for her, before sex was involved she had a pretty reasonable understanding of emotion and all, even while not knowing the difference between her and other humans. Still, the pacing of Charlemagne soon came to a halt. He let go of a minor exclamation and then thanked Angelica for knowing the right thing to say. "You're welcome, but I am not sure how much I'm actually helping here..." she offered honestly. While she might have kept this from bubbling over into a huge fight or disagreement that didn't stop the fact that the sex which they both knew to be fun before had been all but abandoned because they didn't understand each other. Angelica wouldn't claim to be an expert in getting people together or anything of the sort, but she was much less uncomfortable with both these people in the room than she could have been potentially. 'I wonder if this would have made more sense if the functionality of my soul was active?' Sakura wondered. Perhaps later she'd do something about that directly, but that seemed counterproductive to learning to be human. She sat up a bit straighter, crossing her legs at the knee and seeming to be in deep thought about something at the edge of the bed. She wasn't used to dealing with long term set backs...

Charlemagne paid no mind to Angelica's description about another human reaction ─ he was busy pacing with an overly-occupied mind at the time. Had he been more attentive, he may have agreed with the girl. One's moral code was part of their identity. Power itself was corruptive and led to mortals ceaselessly lording over one another and taking advantage of their own potential. In fact, he'd even seen and heard of that sort of behavior from gods. Perhaps then, the separation from Sakura had nothing to do with her divine status. Perhaps it instead had something to do with her age, and by association her lack of real life experience? Children were basically a bunch of little psychopaths running around until they gained understanding and empathy. What would a toddler with a computer brain and magical powers be like? Well... as he imagined one, it took the form of Sakura.

Angelica didn't know how much she'd actually done, but it was so much ─ all stretched over the past thousand years. In this particular case, she'd saved him a lot of trouble and an entire mental roller coaster, though another still stood in its wake. He couldn't begin to fathom where his mental state would be without that intervention. When Charlemagne moved again, it was Angelica he approached. He'd be seeking the rest of that short-lived kiss she initiated moments before, taking the blonde by the back of her neck, locking her in place as his tongue slithered between her lips. There wasn't much else that needed saying. He'd been meaning to ask Angelica something a bit earlier, before everything blew up... but perhaps action was the way to discovery with these weird divine beings. Either he'd find out the answer, or he'd gamble with no chips ─ one had to happen.

A toddler with a super computer for a brain was Sakura in a nutshell. It was why she had so much certainty in her own actions. The existing age difference between herself and those she'd chosen not withstanding, Sakura found the complexities of human morality to be something she wasn't prepared to deal with. Maybe it was because she spent the least time with her human father? Maybe there was the fact that she thought the idea that Angelica put forward was contradictory. Sakura found herself wondering about the nature of humans and morality. Morals she knew what those were but it wasn't something she needed to consider when acting. An idea of right and wrong simply didn't apply to her existence. The use of her own power wouldn't be a corruptive influence, she simply was the type of person she was... the idea that humans fell short of that made sense, they simply weren't firm enough as existences.

While Sakura pondered the long term difference between herself and humanity on the whole, Charlemagne made his way to Angelica. Lucky he was a man, that both the women he enjoyed were goddesses without truly human problematic behavior. Sakura thought nothing of him seeking Angelica, it natural to seek what completed you. And Charlemagne had been actively suffering his darkness and the dark influence of Sakura herself. Given this, his seeking of the light which was Angelica made a decent bit of sense. She'd also sought Angelica, still did, but now it was more a matter of clarity. Angelica for her part in this, was stationary on the bed and then rather suddenly had Charlemagne in front of her, his hand locked onto her neck and then... his tongue slithering into her mouth. Angelica moaned happily. She wasn't sure what brought about this particular shift, but she'd accept it just as she did all of Charlemagne's odd moods. With that pair occupying each other, there was a certain freedom within Sakura's brain space, she could work on sorting through observational materials and try to figure out why this particular experiment had gone wrong. There were a few variables, like Angelica, but she didn't consider that one a negative. Instead her approach was something odd... she couldn't tell why though. Deep thought would be necessary, so she stood, walking away from the bed, and leaving Angelica and Charlemagne to their continued exploration. A large throne like chair appeared in the same style she seemed to enjoy so much and she easily began watching the goings on with an almost vacant expression.

Page 70 of 174 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast