Page 73 of 173 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Patricius

Charlemagne hadn't given much, if any, opportunity for an agreement before flipping Angelica around. After all, she had already consented in a separate, blanketed arrangement. This was something to be done in the heat of a moment, though perhaps it had come a bit late in Charlemagne's mind. In his understanding, it was an act of foreplay ─ something to precede penetration of any sort. That didn't really matter to him here and now. He had a whim, and he was choosing to follow it through. Such was the true way of adventure, he supposed.

Moving on though, that initial lick of Charlemagne's had the goddess offering a very different reaction to what he'd expected of late. She'd offered no negative commentary, and in fact had her legs press more into his shoulders however, so Charlemagne assumed it to be a positive response. With that in mind, his tongue remained in place ─ billowing in its movements like ocean waves as its tip continually flicked over that little hill amidst the valley. He realized Angelica had made no personal moves from her position. Perhaps he'd managed to distract? What a wonderful thought; he'd be keeping that one to fuel his own efforts.

There wasn't much of a break between consent and llterally being rotated around. It was an interesting position to be in, in truth, but there was also the added distraction of Charlemagne himself. Though he didn't know what he was doing as a matter of practice, it seemed he was capable enough at it to keep the goddess in his care distracted. Currently his tongue was moving in wave like patterns against the apex of her sex. She was feeling little jolts of sensation repeatedly which would have made her squirm except she was currently being held in a way which prevented it. Though she'd not gotten to the tongue lashing she'd wanted to give out, she did find herself a bit caught up in the pleasurable sensations, enough that there was a small line of saliva dripping from her tongue onto the skin of his shaft.

From a standpoint of pure speculation, giving mana was supposed to feel good, it made sense that offerings of the self shouldn't be detrimental. Admittedly this seemed like quite an odd way to take, but, it wasn't one she'd argue with. Just the same, Sakura watched with newfound fervor. How long would it be before, Angelica struck back? Surely, she didn't intend to let Charlemagne get away with distracting her? Or maybe she did, Sakura could say from observation that such a thing could be considered the pinnacle of distraction, which was quite odd when one considered that it would also be the easiest way to share information through mana between two individuals. Hm, more observations would be required, but for now, she could see it. After that little bit of drool the movements of Angelica's tongue finally started from about the halfway point up Charlemagne's shaft towards the glans. She'd be taking her time doing this, while relishing in the twitching sensations her loins were giving her.

Charlemagne had all the motivation needed to keep himself going, whether she got around to her half or not. Actually, he could easily consider this choice a first experience that could have occurred much sooner in life. The flavor of buttercream coated his tongue with every lap. He didn't have a chance to experience it before, or perhaps he just didn't realize... but this must have been what Sakura was talking about before.

Speaking of realizations, Charlemagne felt something that wasn't quite a tongue or mouth... though it was certainly connected. A warm, wet feeling cascaded over his shaft, causing a few unintended twitches prior to, and during, a more solid sensation that could only belong to Angelica's tongue. Those twitches became outright throbs then, while Charlemagne remained relatively silent at the other end. Silent was the operative word, of course, as his breathing had intensified once more ─ warm air from his nose and mouth swept over the goddess's undercarriage. All the while, Charlemagne's tongue kept stretching further and further, slithering its way through here folds in a seemingly hungry attempt to reach her canal. Previous lashings against Angelica's nub were instead taken up by the underside of his tongue at the time.

Charlemagne seemed to be taking great care in his constant lapping at Angelica's nether. Whether he intended to or not, he was definitely giving her a brand new and somehow enticing experience. It was enough initially to keep her from moving, but eventually the movements of the girl managed to become something more than just the dripping of saliva from her mouth. Her tongue had begun lashing and when it did she was treated to more surprising antics.

A small squeal left her as a sigh into her folds seemed to grant an unknown warmth aside from what she was already feeling internally. Additionally Charlemagne's motions never stopped. His intensified breathing and the stretching of that tongue towards her hole, made her wonder if she shouldn't be doing more, so eventually that tongue reached the tip of his manhood and swirled around it and then her mouth closed around it as well. It seemed most natural to send his pipe towards something which would fit it. What she knew of sex of all non-normal sorts she'd learned from Sakura so she knew it could fit, but still couldn't really imagine it. Just the same, she'd take him into her mouth quite a bit until he reached the back of her throat. The only thing that would bring a gentle stop to her was her own moaning which happened as he progressed forward. Just the same Sakura seemed to be absorbing the position for what it was worth as a spectacle. Hm, perhaps her observations weren't so very learning based now, as she'd begun watching purely because she liked the imagery in front of her. She felt no shame in this and gave her full and unabashed attention.

Charlemagne's efforts were not what one might call... reserved. Though he was but a newborn in the art of cunnilingus, his approach was without reprehension as his tongue slid further and further forward. Angelica's folds were spread by the dragging of his bottom lip, and eventually kept that way by... his chin, of all things. At no point did Charlemagne even think to retract a single part of himself, leaving the entire bottom half of his face to involvement. He realized Angelica was beginning a more conscious effort on her end, and motivation toward responding to said effort came quickly.

Luckily for Charlemagne, he'd already gained some experience dealing with the oral machinations of a goddess. Under any other circumstance, the initial application of Angelica's tongue would have brought about some hesitation in his own behavior, and feeling soft lips close around his glans would have caused a full stop. This was not the case today, even as the blonde inhaled him deeper into her mouth and, by the end of that inhale, her throat as well. Such freedom allowed him to actually reach Angelica's canal with his tongue, while the minor movements of his chin happened to brush over her lovebud at consistent intervals ─ seemingly not in any intentional manner at all, but as a consequence of placement.

There was no space given and no breaths taken, Charlemagne seemed content to drown himself in Angelica's loins. And to his credit the sensation of his lower face and tongue prodding at her folds and holding them in the positions he desired was, titillating. More of those moans would have escaped the mouth of the blonde lass but she was quite distracted and her mouth was quite full. Instead only a gentle few grumbles would be heard as she went to work devouring his cock.

Much to her own chagrin there was no real pause from the lad, but it made sense. Unlike her this wasn't a completely new activity for him. Still she couldn't stop the fullness of her mouth and the naturally occurring swallowing motions as her breaths travelled along his length. Each imploring motion of his tongue seemed to bring some kind of swirling motion to his shaft and a vibration to his glans. It was far from a practiced technique on the part of Angelica as well. She didn't even understand the purpose of taking mana like this before it was explained to her earlier, though she was casually aware that all places that could accept mana would do so naturally. Whatever the case, she could feel that building pressure in her loins and it was only pushed urged forward by the advancements of Charlemagne. The lad would eventually find his tongue flowing with the buttercream flavor of her mana as she crested, her legs tightening around his head and her own movements once again coming to a stop.

As he went about drowning himself between the blonde goddess's legs, Charlemagne felt yet another compulsion. He'd been having such things quite frequently of late, but few had been like the present. This particular compulsion was one of a more physical nature, his hips moving of their own accord the more Angelica sent waves of pleasure through his shaft. A thrusting into Angelica's throat occurred without so much as a thought from the lad, but even after realizing what he was doing, he only kept the pace intentionally. It only became easier to do so while an influx of buttercream-flavored juices were flowing onto his lower face and tongue, all to be consumed with the thirst of a desert-dweller.

While a pair of youngsters were delving into each other's unmentionables, the ever-observant Sakura received a visitor of her own. On the arm of her throne sat none other than Mugen, who manifested to her as a phantasmal being due to a spiritual/mental connection he seemed quite fond of forging. He sat casually as ever, joining Sakura's observation of... what seemed to be a rowdy pair of teens learning one another's bodies. "Oh? What an interesting place and... an equally interesting sight. I'll have to find out what your mother thinks of that one," he mused, a cheeky grin on the demon's face as his head tilted for a better view. "How's your trip going? I've been a bit too busy for full observation since I found that Spirit woman."

Truly an act of aggression was taking place between Angelica and Charlemagne. The spillage from the body of Angelica was sucked up while her entire slit was being devoured like she was the best meal of the day. At the same time, the lad's hips had started helping his cock work inside her mouth and throat. She took no issues with this and it actually made a lot of the experience much easier, though she was still upside down and a bit crazed. Ah, but this was fine, as long as he could hold her up this way, they could continue onwards. She'd continue allowing her tongue to lash against him as he moved in and out of her mouth and tease him with the warmth and wetness of her throat. Just the same, she had no idea what she was doing, but assumed since they hadn't stopped it was going quite well.

Sakura was soon, not watching this whole situation as alone as she might have normally been. While she watched quite entranced, there was an additional presence sitting on the arm of her little throne. She didn't move her eyes as she knew the feeling of the person sitting next to her. Still a gentle smile spread across her face as the man began speaking. "When I first saw it, I thought it might be something you'd enjoy... Oyajii," Sakura murmured. She was quite used to this sort of thing and would carry on a conversation with her father's spiritually connected shadow as she would have normally. "This place was apparently what the inside of An-chan's place. It's quite nice, the gardens are also nice. It's interesting that Ojii-chan kept it," she mentioned casually as she did everything else. Much like her, the man at her side was appraising the position, though he had questions to ask of her and would thus be available to answer hers as well. She'd give consideration to her father's question before answering. "The trip itself seems to be going quite well. Though humans are far too confusing..." she summarized her current problems. "I noticed your influence on her and I guess hers on you," she said of Martha while her eyes shifted slightly to the side to witness her father's shift in spiritual density. She knew when her father interacted with people but that was simply a matter of understanding mana.

As no negative reaction came in response to his thrusting, even when it became something purposeful, Charlemagne easily assumed Angelica and Sakura were of a similar mind. He'd experienced this once before, when Sakura woke during his deviant antics. What he found when diving deeper into a goddess's throat was not the expected and infamous gagging, but instead... invitation. He found an active tongue that lavished his shaft even as he dove impossibly deep into someone's gullet. This time, he even found a build-up of moisture in the loins of his target ─ as evident by Charlemagne himself basically drinking Angelica's fluids without ever running low. What a strange life he'd found himself in lately. . .

Ah, but he was the only person within the Nexus who found these things strange. Even Mugen, a new viewer to the debauchery occurring between two youngsters, had nothing but interest in how they were performing services for one another. The Goddess of Arcane Wisdom would find herself quite busy soon enough ─ of this he was sure. "You were right about that. I'm sure your mother will enjoy it as well... once she recovers," he said. The demon's spirits were high as always, so he took a very relaxed approach to sitting at Sakura's side and observing her spouses' actions. Strange however, was her current lack of involvement. "An-chan? Is that the girl over there? Damn. I always figured you would be the absolute owner of a harem," he mused absently. "Why aren't you over there?" he asked. Sakura claimed the trip was going well thus far, but also noted the strangeness of humans. Mugen knew of those oddities all too well, both as a culprit and as a bystander. "Humans are only confusing because you haven't lived with them long enough. Something you should understand is that, even among gods, goddesses, demons and everything else out there, your existence is the most confusing to everyone but us. You'll all confuse each other, until... you don't."

The invitation into Angelica's throat wasn't one to be ignored. The movements of her tongue would belie a certainty that she couldn't have expressed. It was an interesting way to go about this activity even as one she wouldn't have normally been part of. Her expectations aside, she knew that she was enjoying herself. Her own mana pooled and poured allowing Charlemagne free and easy access to the liquids he seemed so fond of seeking. Just the same her throat gagged none and instead she allowed her body to take the most natural course, even as orgasm began building again. Still the pair had no reason to deviate and now, even Sakura had reason to lightly split her attention.

According to Mugen, Miwa would be enjoying a position like that whenever she recovered. Oddly enough Sakura couldn't help but smile... she had a few curious thoughts about that sort of thing, since seeing Ailen with his apprentice and had a few assumptions to make about this father and his apprentice as well. "I wonder," she gently thought. If her mother would have interesting reactions to the new things that were popping up around the apprentices as well. She supposed she'd ask the next time they conversed. Angelica was indeed the one she was referring to. "Hai, she's great, I like her," mentioned Sakura seemingly pleased about the female addition. As for harems she could only think about it in an odd way. "I don't know about that... After I deactivated the functionality of my soul, I don't seem to be very interested in copulation without some specific interests in mind," she admitted. In truth Sakura hadn't given much thought to the idea of having a harem or not, but she was quite certain that she now had certain desires for personalities and traits that weren't common regardless of sexual prowess.

"I am not participating because my earlier actions don't give the results I desired, even though they should have. And my own understanding of the situation said that if I used my powers to reverse it... it'd be seen as some sort of abuse so I decided to think about it a bit more. I think, humans are weird, they ask for things and then get them in a way they don't expect and then get frustrated or annoyed by the difference. It wasn't initially included in my understanding," she said seemingly almost huffy about it. "Though I also don't see the point in asking someone to behave a specific way, I don't want someone pretending to do something. I want them to do it, it does not feel right otherwise. Is that unreasonable?" she asked of her father. Maybe there was truly a flaw in her understanding. Regardless it would seem that humans were confusing because of a lack of experience surrounding them. She was also counted as an anomaly among the different forms of life known to existence so both sides would have some adjusting to do. Or at least... that is how she took her father's words. His words seemed to imply some growing pains associated with her understanding and given this she'd be compassionate with herself as she learned to navigate her current blossoming relationship.

Page 73 of 173 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast